绯闻女孩第1季第1集台词
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Hey,upper east siders, | 曼哈顿东区的"贵族们" |
Gossip girl here, | 我是"八卦天后" |
And I have the biggest news ever. | 我得到了一个爆炸性新闻 |
One of my ma sources... | 我的线人之一 |
Melanie91... sends us this... | 美兰尼91...放出消息... |
Spotted at grand central, | 她出现在了中央火车站 |
Bags in hand... | 手里还提着包 |
Serena van der woodsen. | 她...就是瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 |
Was it only a year ago our "it" girl | 我们的这位"她"不是在一年前 |
Mysteriously disappeared | 就神秘消失了 |
For "boarding school"? | 然后去了所谓的寄宿学校? |
And just as suddenly,she's back. | 突然她竟回来啦 |
Don't believe me? | 不相信我说的? |
完整版请点击 | |
See for yourselves. | 那你自己看吧 |
Lucky for us,lanie91 | 很幸运美兰尼91用她的手机 |
Sent proof. | 给我们发来了证据 |
Thanks for the photo,mel. | 小美谢谢你的照片啦 |
Dan,jenny,over here! | 丹珍尼我在这! |
Hey,dad! | 爸爸 |
Hey,hey,you made it! | 你们终于到了! |
Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
How was your weekend? | 你们周末过得愉快吗? |
How's your mom? | 妈妈好吗? |
Fine.she's good. | -不错-她很好 |
Uh,fine and good. | 厄...不错也很好 |
She's... she's good and... and fine. | 她...她不错挺好的 |
Like,"maybe I never should've left manhattan" fine, | 是哪一种好?是"也许我不该离开曼哈顿"那种? |
Or "taking a time-out from my marriage | 还是"摆脱婚姻生活是我一生... |
Was the best idea I ever had" fine? | 所做的最正确的决定"? |
Dad,you know what? | 爸爸知道吗 |
I- I am,uh,i'm starving. | 我...我饿坏了 |
Let's go home. I'm cooking. | 我们回家我来做给你们吃 |
Caprese salad,a little mozzarella di bufala. | 卡佩斯沙拉再拌点奶酪 |
Yeah,i'm gonna make you guys... | 嗯我会让你们... |
Spotted... lonely boy. | 发现...内心孤独的男孩 |
Can't believe the love of his life has returned... | 不敢相信他一生的挚爱又回来了 |
If only she knew who he was. | 只要她知道他是谁的话 |
But everyone knows serena,and everyone is talking. | 但没人不知道瑟琳娜大家都在猜测 |
Wonder what blair waldorf thinks. | 布莱尔·霍道夫会有什么反映 |
Sure,they're b.f.s, | 当然了她们是BFS组合 |
But we always thought | 但别忘了 |
Blair's boyfriend nate | 布莱尔的男友内特 |
Had a thing for serena. | 曾与瑟琳娜有一些感情纠葛 |
Design a dress for this woman.blair, | 我必须为她设计一套礼服布莱尔... |
If you're gonna wear one of my designs, | 如果你要穿我设计的服装 |
Tell me so we can at least get it properly fitted. | 告诉我至少我能为你量身定做一套 |
Thanks,mom. | 谢谢妈妈 |
Keep that in mind. | 我会记着的 |
Great party. | 聚会很棒 |
She is mybest advertisement. | 她就是我最好的活广告 |
So,nate,you started thinking about college? | 内特你开始考虑读大学了吗 |
Well,actually,i'm a dartmouth man. | 事实上我是达特茅斯大学毕业的 |
Yes,dad's always spoken very highly of dartmouth, | 是的爸爸对达特茅斯大学的评价总是很高 |
But I'd like to check out west. | 但是我更喜欢西部的一些学校 |
You know,maybe u.s.c.,u.c.l.a.... | 比如是思考利大学或者加利福尼亚大学洛杉矶分校 |
His mother wouldn't hear of it. | 他妈妈根本不会同意的 |
Dartmouth is far enough away for her. | 她认为达特茅斯都太远了 |
Yes,well,dartmouth is my first choice. | 是啊达特茅斯是我的第一选择 |
Excuse me,captain. | 打扰了上校 |
Nate,can I borrow you? | 内特能跟你说点事吗 |
Uh,sure. will you excuse me for a second? | 当然失陪一下 |
Nathaniel... | 内特尼尔 |
Any interest in some fresh air? | 想出去透透气吗? |
When I get back? | 等我回来后? |
If he gets back. | 如果他回得来的话 |
What's going on? | 怎么啦? |
I wanna do this... | 我想要... |
It... now. | 这儿...马上 |
Now now?yeah. | -现在?-没错 |
I thought you wanted to wait. | 我以为你不想现在就... |
Not anymore. | 改变主意了 |
Better lock it down with nate, | B春宵一刻值千金啊 |
B. clock's ticking. | 时间在慢慢流逝 |
Oh,my god! you'll never believe what's on "gossip girl." | 天哪你肯定无法相信"八卦天后"上又写了什么 |
Someone saw serena getting off the train at grand central. | 有人看见瑟琳娜乘火车到了中央火车站 |
Good. things were getting a little dull around here. | 很好这里已经变得有些无聊了 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
I love you... | 我爱你 |
Nate archibald. | 内特·阿齐布尔德 |
Always have,always will. | 永远这么爱你 |
I love you,too. | 我也爱你 |
Serena van der woodsen? | 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森? |
Is that you?! | 是你吗?! |
Blair,it's serena! | 布莱尔瑟琳娜来了! |
Serena? | 瑟琳娜? |
Serena's at school.kiss me. | 瑟琳娜还在学校呢吻我 |
No,i just heard your mom say she's here. | 不不我刚听到你妈说她在这儿 |
Don't you wanna go say hey? | 你不想和她打下招呼? |
Yeah... | 嗯 |
Totally. | 当然了 |
...but I heard she was pregnant. | ...但我听说她怀孕了 |
No,but it's rehab. | 不那是瑞哈博 |
Sign me up for that.she looks go. | -帮我签下到-她看上去不错 |
So I told him,"forget it. | 所以我跟他说"算了吧" |
I don't care if it's murakami. | "我才不在乎是不是村上春树" |
It clashes with my sofa." | "它碍着我的沙发了" |
Mom,mom | 妈妈妈妈 |
Hey,good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
Serena,darling. oh! | 是瑟琳娜亲爱的 |
Um,so where is he? | 他在哪儿? |
What,they haven't let him out yet? | 怎么他们还没放他出来? |
Oh,let's not discuss that right now,okay? | 我们现在别谈这个好吗? |
I thought you might wanna see some of your friends. | 我想你该见见你的朋友 |
Thanks. | 是啊 |
完整版请点击 | |
Serena! | 瑟琳娜! |
It's so good to see you! how are you? good to see you! | -见到你太开心啦-你好吗很高兴见到你 |
Come,we're about to have dinner. | 过来吧我们要吃晚餐了 |
I'll set a place for you at the table next to blair. | 我会安排你坐在布莱尔旁边 |
Yeah,actually,um,there's somewhere I have to go. | 嗯其实我必须要先去个地方 |
You're leaving? | 你要走了吗? |
Yeah,i-i just...i don't feel well. | 嗯我...我只是觉得有点不舒服 |
I just wanted to come by and say hi. | 我就是想过来和大家打声招呼 |
I'll see you at school tomorrow. | 那我们明天学校见了 |
School? so I guess she's back for good. | 学校?我看她是不会再走了 |
Didn't you know she was coming? | 你不知道她要来么? |
Of course I did. | 我当然知道了 |
I just... wanted it to be a surprise. | 我只不过等着她给我这个惊喜 |
Word is that s. bailed on b.'s party in under 90 seconds | 事实是S在90秒内...就从布莱尔的聚会上消失了 |
And didn't even have one limoncello. | 连一杯柠檬酒都没喝 |
Has our bad girl reallygone good? | 我们的坏女孩真的改邪归正了吗? |
Or is it all just part of the act? | 还是这一切只是装模作样? |
Young lady,you can't be here. | 小姐你不能进去 |
Visiting hours are over. | 探视时间已经过了 |
I'm family. | 我是家属 |
He's my brother. | 他是我弟弟 |
Why'd she leave? | 为什么她要走? |
Why'd she return? | 为什么又回来? |
Send me all the deets. | 发给我进一步的消息 |
And who am i? | 想知道我是谁? |
That's one secret I'll never tell... | 那是我永远不会告诉你的秘密... |
The only one. | 唯一的秘密 |
X.o.x.o.,gossip girl. | X.O.X.O.八卦天后 |
And who am i | 想知道我是谁? |
That's one secret I'll never tell... | 那是我永远不会告诉你的秘密 |
You know you love me | 你知道你爱我 |
Serena? | 瑟琳娜? |
Serena? | 瑟琳娜? |
Hey,how are you? | 嘿你怎么样? |
You know... | 你知道... |
I've been better. | 我好多了 |
Eric,i know I've been a terrible sister... | 艾瑞克我知道我是个不称职的姐姐 |
Oh,i'm just so happy to see you. | 能见到你我太高兴了 |
Must be a lot of rumors | 肯定有许多流言蜚语 |
Why you're back. | 谈论你为什么要回来 |
Yeah,but none of them mention you. | 是啊但没有一个跟你有关 |
Just like mom wants,huh? | 如妈妈所愿是吧? |
What do I want,baby? | 如我所愿什么宝贝? |
For serena to sleep in her own bed, | 我只希望她能穿着自己的睡衣 |
Possibly wearing pajamas. | 躺在她自己的床上 |
Morning,mom. | 早上好妈妈 |
Hey,i was just about to ask the doctor | 嘿我刚想问医生 |
If I could take eric to breakfast. | 我能不能带艾瑞克去吃早餐 |
Wanna come? | 一起去吗? |
Um... no. | 厄...不了 |
I think what I'll do is go get him a croissant down the street. | 我想还是我去街上给他买个面包吧 |
Serena,don't. | 瑟琳娜别这样 |
Let me guess... | 我猜... |
You told everyone | 你跟大家说 |
Eric's just visiting grandpa in rhode island. | 艾瑞克只是去柔德岛探望外祖父了 |
Your aunt carol in miami. | 是去探望在迈阿密的姨妈 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字