良医第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Previously on "The Good Doctor"... | 「良医」前情回顾 |
How hard can it be to just act like a normal human being?! | 表现得像个普通人能有多难 |
No! | 不 |
Stop petting that stupid rabbit! | 你能别玩你那破兔子了吗 |
We're never going home again. | 我们再也不会回家了 |
We have each other, and that's all we need. | 我们有彼此这就够了 |
My brother went to heaven in front of my eyes. | 我的弟弟在我眼前去了天堂 |
Never forget, you're the smart one. | 永远记住你是最聪明的 |
And I'm proud of you, Shaun. | 我为你骄傲肖恩 |
Dad? | 爸 |
Penny, I missed you, too! | 潘妮我也好想你 |
Oh, Penny, come. | 潘妮过来 |
Stay. | 坐好 |
完整版请点击 | |
Hey, Dad. | 爸 |
Sorry it's so early. I just landed. | 抱歉这么早过来我刚下飞机 |
Actually, you're a bit late. | 其实你来得有点晚 |
Five weeks. | 晚了五星期 |
I know. I know. | 我知道 |
I'm sorry. I-i-it's a long story, okay? | 很抱歉说来话长好吗 |
良医单词统计
良医高频单词统计
But h-how was it? | 当时的情况如何 |
It was your mother's funeral. | 那可是你母亲的葬礼 |
Dad, I'm... | 爸我... |
Okay. | 好了 |
Well, you have my cell number. | 你有我的电话 |
It only works if you answer it. | 你得接电话才行啊 |
Dad? | 爸 |
Dad?! | 爸 |
Dad! | 爸 |
You okay? | 你还好吗 |
You okay? You can't breathe?! | 还好吗不能呼吸吗 |
No? Okay. | 不能好 |
Hold on, I'm gonna call for help, okay? | 坚持住我报警求救 |
911? My dad collapsed! | 911吗我爸晕倒了 |
He can't -- he can't breathe, please hurry! | 他不能呼吸拜托快点来 |
Just hold on, Dad! | 坚持住爸 |
Good morning, everyone! | 早上好各位 |
Right on time. | 真准时 |
What, did you sleep here or use a teleportation device? | 你是睡这了还是用了任意门 |
I used a teleportation device. | 我用了任意门 |
Nonsensical questions usually imply sarcasm, | 无意义的问题通常暗含讽刺 |
which I've found people often answer sarcastically. | 我发现人们通常也以讽刺回答 |
Good one. | 真棒 |
Trauma wants a consult on a 66-year-old male | 创伤科请求会诊患者为66岁男性 |
who collapsed from severe anaphylaxis, | 因严重过敏导致晕倒 |
complicated by respiratory arrest. | 同时伴有呼吸停止 |
His son just got back from Thailand. | 他儿子刚从泰国回来 |
Almost immediately, the father had his allergic reaction. | 这位父亲就马上过敏发作了 |
Patient has a few allergies -- | 患者有一些过敏原 |
pollen, mold, shellfish -- | 花粉霉菌贝类 |
but no corresponding allergens were in evidence. | 但没发现明显的相关过敏原 |
Why are we doing a surgical consult on an allergy? | 为什么要给过敏患者做外科会诊 |
Well, we're not. | 我们没有 |
We're doing a consult on the excruciating abdominal pain he now has. | 会诊针对的是他现在的腹部剧痛 |
As you may have heard. | 你也听到了 |
Mr. Wilks, hi, I'm Dr. Neil Melendez. | 威尔克斯先生我是尼尔·梅伦德斯医生 |
Heard you had some abdominal pain. | 听说你腹部疼痛 |
The guy was in some serious pain -- | 他疼得很厉害 |
10 milligrams of morphine worth. | 需要注射十毫克吗啡的程度 |
Test results show elevated lipase, | 检查结果显示脂肪酶 |
良医中英对照台词本截图
良医中英对照台词本截图
amylase, pancreatic enzymes. | 淀粉酶和胰蛋白都增高了 |
Pancreas is enlarged. | 胰腺增大 |
Could be pancreatitis, maybe alcohol-induced. | 可能是酒精诱发的胰腺炎 |
The son said he smelled alcohol on his father 6:00 in the morning. | 儿子说早上六点就在他父亲身上闻到了酒气 |
And anaphylaxis has been known to precipitate attacks of pancreatitis. | 过敏性反应是胰腺炎诱发的症状 |
Guess that's it, then. | 大概就是这样了 |
Meaning you totally disagree. | 看来你不认同 |
Not everyone who starts their day off with a Mimosa | 不是谁都会一大早就喝巴克泡腾酒 |
fries their pancreas. | 折腾坏自己的胰腺 |
Your eyesight must a hell of a lot better than mine. | 你的眼神肯定比我好多了 |
Because I can't see the entire pancreas | 由于肠道气体的覆盖 |
due to the overlying bowel gas. | 我可没看到完整的胰腺 |
We'll order an abdominal CT and take a better look. | 预约腹部CT好好看清楚 |
There you go. | 这就对了 |
Where the hell is Murphy? | 莫菲去哪儿了 |
It's a severe fracture, but I don't think you'll need pins. | 骨折很严重但不需要钢钉 |
Young bones tend to heal very well. | 年轻人的骨头愈合能力很好 |
Young Bones? | 「年轻人的骨头」 |
Isn't that a "Star Trek: Origins" graphic novel? | 那不是「星际迷航: 原初」的漫画小说吗 |
I'm not sure. | 我不知道 |
No, that was a joke. | 不我开玩笑的 |
Where are your parents? | 你的父母在哪儿 |
They're coming. | 他们在路上了 |
They both work in the city, so it's a long drive for them. | 他们在市里上班所以开过来有点远 |
I was on a school field trip, | 我本来在参加野外考察 |
and I tripped over my own feet. | 结果自己绊倒了 |
Of course, it was right in front of Shelby Lomar. | 竟然正好摔在谢尔比·洛马尔面前 |
At least it was pretty gross, | 至少样子非常狼狈 |
so I got some sympathy points for that. | 所以我起码得了点同情分 |
I would expect this to have been caused by a more serious accident. | 我还以为你的骨折是由更严重的事故造成的 |
Nope, just a trip. | 不就是绊倒了 |
I do that a lot. | 我经常绊倒 |
What can I say? | 我也很无奈 |
I'm clumsy. | 我笨手笨脚的 |
Yes. Now follow my finger. | 好盯着我的手指 |
You have some nystagmus -- an involuntary eye movement. | 你有点眼球震颤和不自主眼运动 |
So what's that mean? | 什么意思 |
When you fell, did you hit your head? | 你摔倒时伤到头了吗 |
No. | 没有 |
What, you think I have brain damage? | 你觉得我有脑损伤吗 |
Nystagmus can be a sign of a neurological issue. | 眼球震颤可能是神经系统问题的症状 |
Well, that would explain the "C" I got in social studies. | 难怪我在社会调研里只得了C |
That was another joke, wasn't it? | 你又在开玩笑吧 |
I'm going to order a head CT for you. | 我去给你预约脑部CT |
Go for it. | 去吧 |
完整版请点击 | |
- Shaun, are you getting any sleep? - Yes. | -肖恩你睡觉了吗-睡了 |
Really? I mean, really getting sleep? | 是吗真的睡觉了吗 |
I got here on time. | 我准时到了医院 |
Well, that's good. | 那很好 |
I used a teleportation device. | 我用了任意门 |
Radiology form, please. | 麻烦给我放射科表单 |
Shaun, that boy, he looks like... | 肖恩那个男孩看起来很像... |
Steve. He does. | 史蒂夫没错 |
Is he related? | 他们有血缘关系吗 |
His name is Evan Gallico, so I don't think so. | 他叫埃文·格里克应该没有 |
That is uncanny. | 这太不可思议了 |
Just coincidental. | 只是巧合而已 |
He looks exactly like your brother. | 他跟你弟弟简直一模一样 |
No, he doesn't. | 并不是完全一样 |
His hair is shorter. | 他的头发短一些 |
It freaks me out. It doesn't freak you out? | 我被吓到了你没被吓到吗 |
No. | 没有 |
It's okay if it does -- | 吓到了也没关系 |
No, he's not Steve. Steve's dead. | 不他不是史蒂夫史蒂夫已经死了 |
"I used a teleportation device" was a joke. | 我说「我用了任意门」是玩笑话 |
Yeah, that's...that's good. | 那...很好 |
So, I couldn't come to Mom's funeral because I fell in love. | 我没能参加妈妈的葬礼是因为我恋爱了 |
She was another teacher at the school. | 她也是学校里的老师 |
A Thai woman. | 一个泰国女人 |
And she was kind and -- | 她很善良 |
and beautiful and loving... | 美丽有爱心... |
and very, very sick. | 但病得很重 |
She had a congenital heart defect. | 她有先天性心脏缺损 |
Look, if you don't want to tell me | 如果你不愿意告诉我 |
where you've been for the last six months, then don't. | 这六个月你去哪里了那就别说 |
It's your business. | 这是你的事 |
But don't insult my intelligence. | 但是别侮辱我的智商 |
Well, I couldn't just leave her. | 我不能丢下她 |
You couldn't leave her for five minutes to make a phone call? | 你连花五分钟打个电话的时间都没有吗 |
This a bad time? | 打扰到你们了吗 |
No, come in. | 没有请进 |
According to the CT, you have a lesion on your pancreas. | CT结果显示你的胰腺有病变 |
Well, what do you think this lesion could be? | 可能是什么病变 |
Not sure. | 还不确定 |
That's why we need to biopsy it. | 所以我们需要做病理切片检查 |
It could just be a benign cyst. | 可能只是个良性囊肿 |
Or...? | 或者 |
Or... | 或者 |
it could be cancer, right? | 可能是癌症对吗 |
We'll know soon enough. | 我们很快就能知道了 |
This won't take long. | 这很快的 |
I know. I've had two of these. | 我知道我已经做过两次了 |
One more and I get my Scout badge. | 再来一次我就能有童军勋章了 |
That was funny. | 这很好笑 |
Tough to tell without looking at you, | 没看到你的表情很难说 |
but I'm guessing that was sarcasm. | 但我猜你在讽刺我 |
No. I have autism, | 不是我有自闭症 |
which makes it hard for me to read social cues. | 因此我很难读懂社交暗示 |
Jokes are difficult. | 我也无法理解笑话 |
I used to know a kid with autism. Peter. | 我以前认识一个有自闭症的小孩皮特 |
He was kind of weird but super nice. | 他有点奇怪但是人非常好 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字