我来领会你的声音 - 狄兰·托马斯

静下心来去聆听周围的世界,能听到人们的脚步声,大树的摇摆声,汽车的喇叭声,火车的轰鸣声,小鸟的尖叫声。它们有的是悄无声息的,有的是宁静平和的,有的是尖锐刺耳的,也有的是震耳欲聋的。生活中,我们每个人都是一个独特的歌手,或许你是把竖琴,只能发出山涧小溪的声音,你不必假装沧浪江河;或许你是只麻雀,没有动人悦耳的歌喉,那就不必假装成夜莺。生而为人,最智慧的处世方式是珍爱自己的风格,保持自己的个性尊严,守住自己的精神家园。不要因为自己的歌声微弱就轻言放弃壮怀高歌的权利,因为唯有一生都在歌唱的人才有灵魂。

I have come to catch your voice,

我来领会你的声音,

Your constructed notes going out of the throat

你构思的音符,在喉口翻涌,

With dry, mechanical gestures,

干涩呆板的手势,

To catch the shaft

赶上这束光,

Although it is so straight and unbending;

尽管如此的直接而决然;

Then, when I open my mouth,

然后,当我开口亮嗓,

The light will come in an unwavering line.

光就会进来,成一条坚定的直线。

Then to catch night

随后赶上夜晚,

Wading through her dark cave on ferocious wings.

展开凶猛的翅翼,涉水蹚过她黑暗的洞穴。

Oh, eagle-mouthed,

哦,鹰嘴,

I have come to pluck you,

我来拔下你,

And take away your exotic plumage,

拔走你外来的羽毛,

Although your anger is not a slight thing,

尽管你的愤怒不是件小事,

Take you into my own place

带你进入我的领地,

Where the frost can never fall,

那里不见霜降,

Nor the petals of any flower drop.

更不见一片花瓣落下。

你可能感兴趣的:(我来领会你的声音 - 狄兰·托马斯)