火线第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

火线第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Rise and shine! Come on, man, get up! 该起床了 快点 哥们 起床
Oh, boy. Come on, get up! 嘿 小子们 快起床
School day. Y'all gonna be late! 今天上课 你们要迟到了
Let's go. Get up for school. 动起来 起床上学去
Go! Get up. Come on, man. 快 起来 快点 伙计
- Damn, Wallace. - "Damn, Wallace," nothing! - 该死 Wallace - 骂也没用
Y'all know what happens if you don't go to school? 你们都知道不去学校会怎样
Soon enough, they're gonna be calling 很快 他们就会找上门
And all y'all gonna end up in foster care. 然后把你们全送进收养所
If y'all want foster care, climb your little black asses back into bed. 如果你们想进收养所 就继续把小黑屁股赖床上吧
Get outta my way, man. Damn, it's too early for this shit. 别挡路 哥们 该死 现在做这事早了点吧
Narcos? 缉毒警?
No, rollies. 不 巡警
完整版请点击
Yo, where's breakfast at? 嘿 早饭在哪?
Here, man. You get two. 给你 再给你一份
- I want two bags. - You don't get two. Come on, - 我想要两袋 - 你只有一袋 快点
Getting greedy. Take the chips! 真贪吃 拿上薯条
Come on. Take your juice. 快点 拿好你的果汁
Come on, man. 快点 伙计
火线单词统计

火线高频单词统计
Where's mine? 我的呢
Go show your teacher. Come on, man. 找你老师去 快点 小子
- Where's your book bag? - Teacher ain't giving no homework. - 你的书包呢 - 老师没布置家庭作业
That's the worst case of suicide I've ever seen. 这是我见过最糟的自杀
That's him. 是他
You see? 你看见没?
That's him, right there. 是他 就在那
That's Omar's boy. 是Omar的小弟
What the fuck can I tell him? 我他妈的能跟他说什么
Whatever the man wants to hear, Jimmy. 他想听什么 你就说什么 Jimmy
Prodigal son. 我们的回头浪子
Major, we got a good shot at clearing a couple of cases here. 警司 我们有个不错的机会 破掉这几桩案子
- One thing-- - We're not here to talk cases, McNulty. - 一个是-- - 我们不谈案子
I don't care about your cases. Sit. 我不关心你的案子 坐
Relax. 放松
I'm a reasonable guy. 我是个讲道理的人
In fact, everywhere I go, people say to me: 事实上 我到哪人们都说:
"Bill Rawls, you are a reasonable fucking guy." "Bill Rawls 你真他妈讲道理"
Am I right, Jay? 我没说错吧 Jay?
You are reasonable, sir. 你很讲道理 长官
Yes. Yes, I am. 没错 是的 就是这样
And because your sergeant knows me to be reasonable... 你的警长知道我是个讲道理的人...
He came in here a couple weeks ago and reasoned with me. Right, Jay? 所以他几周前跑来 跟我讲道理 对吗 Jay?
We reasoned. We did. 我们理论了一番 确实如此
We reasoned that despite his negligible lrish ancestry... 我们讨论的结果是尽管 有微不足道的爱尔兰血统...
And a propensity to talk out of turn, 并且常常口不择言
Jimmy McNulty is a good worker. Jimmy McNulty仍然算个好员工
Probably worth saving. 也许值得一救
- Major, I'm not-- - He's a good-looking kid, huh? - 警司 我不是-- - 一个帅小伙 嗯?
Do you know what we do here, McNulty? 你知道我们这是在干嘛吗 McNulty
What we do here? 我们在干嘛
That was one of them.... What is it? 这算是一种....什么来着
A question you don't have to-- 这种问题你不需要...
A rhetorical question. 一个设问句
You were being rhetorical. Rhetorical and reasonable, sir. 您是在修辞您会修辞 又讲道理 长官
We work murder cases here, as they come in, 我们查谋杀案 按照先后
One at a fucking time. It's called a rotation. 一次一件 这叫轮班
You're up till you catch one, then you step down, 你保持待命直到接一个案子 然后你调查取证
Work it for a while... someone else steps up. 解决这个案子... 其他人则跟上待命
It's a simple but effective way to do business in a town 在一个每年发生250到300件案子的城里
火线中英对照台词本截图

火线中英对照台词本截图
That has 250 to 300 cases a year. 这种方法简单有效
Yes, sir. 是 长官
But if someone gets it into his head to leave the rotation... 但如果有人想脱离轮班...
It puts an unfair burden on other detectives who have to pick up their casework. 这就给其他警员增加了负担 因为他们得接下他的工作
Overworked cops make mistakes. 过度工作的警察容易犯错
Mistakes lower the unit-wide clearance rate. 而错误会降低整组的破案率
And that can make someone who is 这就会让一些
Otherwise as reasonable as me.... 跟我一样讲道理的人变得...
Unreasonable. 不讲道理
Detective McNulty, McNulty警探
I expect to see your ass back here next week... 我希望下周再见到你时...
When your shift rotates to night work. 你轮值到夜班
He's up early today. 他今天起很早
A lot of pager activity last night, too. 昨晚呼机也响了不少次
No woman takes that long. 女人都用不了那么长时间
Yeah. But I look good, right? 是啊 但我看上去不错 对吧
Wow. You did all this? 哇 全都是你做的?
Burned an egg or two. Ain't no thing. 煎了一两个蛋 算不了什么
Yeah? 是吗
My mama always said: 我老妈总是说:
"Don't let them get to cooking. Once they're in the kitchen, "别让她们烧饭 一旦她们进了厨房..."
"ain't nothing left to do but give 'em a key to your house." "你就只有把房子的钥匙给她们了"
I don't want no key. I don't want no house. 我不要钥匙 不要房子
And your mama don't know shit about me. 你老妈也对我一无所知
Looks just like you. 他长得很像你
Yeah, he do. 对 长得很像
Where's his mother? 他母亲呢
Around the way. 在附近
Yeah. You friends? 是吗 你们还是朋友?
You know, she want a key... 你知道 她想要钥匙...
She want a house, she want a car, 她想要房子 想要车子
She wants some new clothes, a necklace... 要新衣服 项链...
Some pocket change, a trip to the shore, 要零钱 要海边旅游
She want a credit card with her name on it. 要有她名字的信用卡
Ain't no such thing as free, right? 而这些都不是免费的 不是吗
When it come to pussy, there ain't no free. 天下就没有免费的女人
I gotta go. 我该走了
Been working on this one. 一直在弄这个
You'll get the lines on the other two payphones tomorrow. 明天就能搞定另外两部公用电话线路
So we up? 这么说都接上了?
- On the low-rise payphones, yeah. - Let's hear it. - 低层公寓区的公用电话都接上了 - 我们听听
See, what I'm talking about is he ain't paid no one, 明白吗 我是说他根本不愿付工资
Hejust think it's right to do it. 他还以为这样做得对
See how it goes? So I ain't got shit. 知道会怎样吗 我可不会这么算了
I ain't got it. 我不会这么算了
完整版请点击
Damn, for real? 该死 说真的?
Thinking he all that because he got his family back. 你想想他这样还不是因为家里有人撑腰
- Hey, it was getting good. - It's unmonitored. - 嘿 正来劲呢 - 这是非监控电话
- It's what? - Unmonitored. - 是什么 - 非监控
We can't listen to a conversation on an unmonitored payphone. 我们不能监听 非监控电话上的对话
What's that mean? 什么意思
We got a tap on the courtyard payphone. 我们已经在庭院的 公用电话上装了窃听器
By tomorrow, we'll be up on two near the high-rises. 到明天 我们还能接上 高层公寓区的两部公用电话
But we can't listen to anything 但除非我们确认是目标在使用电话
Unless we know one of our targets is using the phone. 否则我们不能窃听对话内容
So we gotta be out there on those rooftops for hours... 所以我们得长时间守在楼顶上...
Watching these assholes talk on the phone? 看着那些混蛋聊电话?
Yep. 没错
It's more bullshit. 这太扯了
Detective, 警探
This right here, this is the job. 在我们小组 这就是工作
Now, when you came downtown to CID, 你调来市区刑侦科
What kind of work were you expecting? 还指望做什么工作?
So what are you gonna do? 那么你打算怎么做
I can't get back here in a week, this case is taking off. 我一周内回不来 这案子才刚开始
You tell Rawls that? 你跟Rawls这样说?
- No. - McNulty, Line 3. - 不 - McNulty 3号线
Yeah?
Where at? 在哪
800 block, in the rear. Yeah, I got it. 800号街后巷 好的 我记下了
Thanks. Yeah. 谢谢 好的
We're still waiting on a lab unit. Do you have an ETA? 我们还在等鉴证小组 知道他们什么时候能到吗?
Negative. They're all out. 不知道 他们都出任务了
Damn dog got Norris, too. 那死狗把Norris也吓着了
You didn't think to warn me? 你就没想过提前跟我说一声?
Too much fun not to. 那多没意思
Damn. 该死
Yeah. Is he one of yours? 他是你们的嫌疑人吗
We found him with Kevlar, 发现他的时候他穿着凯芙拉防弹衣
like the one Worden caught last week. 跟上周Worden接手的案子一样
We thought it might be a connection. 我们认为可能有联系
- Yeah, it connects. - How so? - 是的 有联系 - 怎么说
Don't have a name, but he's part of a stick-up crew. 无名氏 但是抢劫团伙的成员
Took off a stash house last month. 上月洗劫了一个藏毒点
My guy, Barksdale, is coming back on them. 我们的目标Barksdale正在报复他们
In a big way. 大张旗鼓的报复
Jesus, they must've killed him four or five times. 他们这些折磨足够把他 杀死个四 五次了
Cut him in a dozen places, burned him with cigarettes. 砍得浑身是伤 用烟头烫他
Torture-fest is what it was. 这是个酷刑派对
Doesn't look like your scene, either. 这儿不像是犯罪现场
Fuck him up somewhere else, dump him here for all to see. 在另一个地方折磨他 然后把他扔到这儿示众
- Anything we can use? - Not yet. - 有什么有用的线索? - 还没有
We're up on some phones. If I hear anything, I'll let you know. 我们正在窃听几部电话 听到有用的我会通知你们
- Bring 22. - 22. - 接22线 - 22线
Anything yet? Or are we just gonna let this guy go ripe on us? 有人过来了吗 还是我们就这么 等着尸体在我们面前腐烂?
You been waiting for crime lab? 你们在等鉴证小组?
Over an hour. 等了一个多小时了
Only two units on the street. 只有两个小组出任务
Both are up at the City Council President's house. 都跑到市议会主席家了
What happened there? 那儿出了什么事
Someone stole his lawn furniture. 有人偷了他的草坪家具

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

你可能感兴趣的:(火线第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计)