因为没有打扫院子,父母吵得很凶

小朱朱。

Jules.

怎么了?

What's going on?

没事,爸爸。

Nothing, dad.

没事的,宝贝。

It's okay, sweetheart.

告诉我们。

You can tell us.

罗斯基家扔掉了我送的鸡蛋,他们怕沾染上沙门氏菌。

The Loskis have been throwing away my eggs because they're afraid of salmonella.

因为我们家院子一团乱。

'Cause our yard is such a mess.

佩茜这么说了吗?

Did Patsy say that?

没有。布莱斯说的。

No. Bryce did.

但这一定是他们全家都在说。

But it must have been a family discussion.

小男孩自己不会这么想。

A boy doesn't come up with that on his own.

谁关心他们怎么想。

Who cares what they think.

对,谁管他们。

Yeah, who cares.

我关心。

I care.

特瑞娜。

Trina.

别在意这些。

Let's not get into this.

不,我受够了这样的生活,理查德。

No, I'm tired of living like this, Richard.

我受够了不得不去做兼职,却只能勉强维持生活。

I'm tired of having to take temp jobs just to make ends meet.

我受够了总得用椅子顶住洗衣机,才能把洗衣机门关上。

I'm tired of having to push a chair up against the washing machine just to keep the door shut.

我受够了每次自家的吸尘器坏了,都要去借斯杜比太太家的真空吸尘器。

I'm tired of having to borrow Mrs. Steuby's vacuum cleaner every time ours breaks down.

你以为这是我想让全家人过上的生活吗?

You think this is the life I pictured for us?

有时为了正确的事,你得做出牺牲。

Sometimes you have sacrifice to do the right thing.

我们最后总是一致认为,对于丹尼尔,去德文霍斯特是正确的选择。

We always end up agreeing that Devonhurst is the right thing for Daniel.

那也许我们应该想想,对我们来说正确的选择是什么。

Well, maybe we should start thinking about what's right for us.

我们的女儿因为我们没有打理院子而受了委屈。

Our daughter is suffering because we won't fix up our own yard.

这不是我们的院子。

It's not our yard.

你怎么能这么说,理查德?

How can you say that, Richard? How?

我们在这里住了十二年,十二年来我们一直在说,这只是暂时的,但事实并非如此。

We've lived here for 12 years, and for 12 years we've saying it's temporary, but it's not.

这是我们的家。

This is our home.

想要住在一个为之自豪的地方,难道错了吗?

Is it wrong to wanna live somewhere you can be proud of?

想攒够钱送孩子去念大学,难道错了吗?

To have enough to send your kids to college?

也许是时候该考虑政府资助了。

Maybe it's time we considered government care.

我不会让我弟弟去其他地方。

We are not moving my brother.

他就比你自己的孩子还重要吗?

He's more important than your own children?

爸爸。

Dad.

你怎么敢!

How dare you!

别说了,爸爸!求你别说了。

Stop it, dad. Please stop.

对不起,朱丽安娜,这不是你的错。

I am sorry. Julianna, this is not your fault.

我们会解决的,我保证。

We'll work this out, I promise.

那是我第一次听到,我的父母相互大喊大叫。

That was the first time I ever heard my parents really yell at each other.


房子可以是租来的,但生活却是自己的。

永远要怀有一颗感恩的心,去对待生活,无论生活多么艰难。

好好生活,从打扫房间,院落开始!

你可能感兴趣的:(因为没有打扫院子,父母吵得很凶)