初代吸血鬼第1季第5集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
ELlJAH: My siblings and I are the first vampires in history. | 我和我的兄弟姊妹是历史上 最早的吸血鬼 |
The Originals. | 是真祖家族 |
Three hundred years ago, we helped to build the city of New Orleans. | 三百年前,我们帮助建立了纽奥良 这个城市 |
We were happy here. | 我们一家人曾经在这里 |
A family. | 很快乐 |
Recently, a coven of witches lured my brother back, | 最近,一群女巫把我弟弟引诱回来 |
using his unborn child as leverage. | 利用他未出生的孩子做筹码 |
ELlJAH: I tried to help him, but he betrayed me to his enemy, | 我试图帮他 但他却把我出卖给了他的敌人 |
the vampire Marcel. | 吸血鬼马赛尔 |
Since then, I've been held prisoner by a powerful witch. | 从那时起,我被一个强大的女巫掌控着 |
My brother seeks to manipulate others to procure my release. | 我弟弟试图操纵他人来解救我 |
But I have my own plan. | 但我有自己的计划 |
If this witch proves to be an enemy, | 如果这个女巫真的是敌人 |
完整版请点击 | |
I will stop her by whatever means necessary. | 我会不惜一切代价阻止她 |
You're the one they call honorable. | 他们都说你是可敬的 |
Yes. | 是的 |
That's what they call me. | 他们是这么说我的 |
And yet I followed my brother here to New Orleans to engage in a war. | 然而我跟随我弟弟来到这里 来到纽奥良参与战争 |
So... | 那么 |
初代吸血鬼高频词统计
初代吸血鬼高频词
...I ask you... | 我问你 |
...does that sound honorable to you? | 你觉得这听起来可敬吗? |
You don't look well. | 你脸色不太好 |
Well, only this morning, I had a mystical dagger embedded in my chest. | 要不是今天早上 我的胸口里还插着一把神秘的匕首 |
So, I'd say I'm holding myself together quite well. | 我得说我还是相当把持得住的 |
Davina, I believe that you and l have the power to end a war between | 黛维娜,我相信你和我有能力 在女巫和吸血鬼的战争开始之前 |
witches and vampires before it truly begins. | 就终止这一切 |
I, by keeping my brother in line. You, by behaving as your true self, | 我会管好我的弟弟 你就做好你自己 |
not some tool for Marcel or the witches. | 而不是马赛尔或女巫的工具 |
And why should I trust you? | 我凭什么相信你? |
Well, for one thing, in spite of a ravenous hunger, | 首先,尽管我饥肠辘辘 |
I have not tried to take your blood. | 我也没有试图要吸你的血 |
And why not? I'm the only one here. | 为什么不呢?这里就只有我 |
Even in my present condition, I would not feed from a child. | 即使是现在这样的状态 我也不会去吸一个孩子的血 |
剧名:罪人与圣人 | |
主演:约瑟夫摩根 | |
主演:丹尼尔吉利斯 | |
主演:克莱儿荷特 | |
KLAUS: We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
You protect my unborn child, | 你保护我未出生的孩子 主演:菲比托金 |
I dismantle Marcel's army. | 我瓦解马赛尔的军队 主演:菲比托金 |
And whilst I've been busy fulfilling my part of the bargain, | 在我一直忙着做好我该做的事情时 主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯 |
you allowed Hayley to be attacked | 你让海莉受到了攻击 |
and almost killed | 差点被一群疯女巫杀死 主演:丹妮耶拉皮纳达 |
by a gaggle of lunatic witches. | 差点被一群疯女巫杀死 |
I had nothing to do with it, I swear. | 这与我毫无关系,我发誓 |
Hayley and I are linked, remember? | 我和海莉是连结在一起的,记得吗? |
She dies, I die. | 她死,我也会死 |
Then who were they? | 那么那些人是谁? |
They're a faction of extremists. | 他们是一小群极端份子 |
Sabine stupidly told them about | 莎宾愚蠢地告诉了他们 主演:莉雅派普斯 |
some vision she had about the baby. | 她看到的这个孩子的一些幻象 |
What kind of vision? | 什么幻象? |
She has them all the time. They're totally open to interpretation. | 她总能看到幻象,绝对是可以解读的 主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔 |
I'm guessing she's wrong on this one. | 我猜这次她错了 |
Well, how, may I ask, was this particular vision interpreted? | 容我问一句,这个特别的幻象 她是如何解读? |
Pretty much that your baby would bring death to all witches. | 大致就是你的孩子 将导致所有女巫死亡 |
Ah, well, I grow fonder of this child by the second. | 我突然更加喜欢这个孩子了 |
Sophie, look. I promised Elijah that I would protect the Mikaelson | 苏菲,听着我向以利亚保证过 制片:兰斯安德森 |
miracle baby whilst he tries to win, your witch, Davina's loyalty. | 我会保护米卡森家的奇迹之子 同时他会试图获得女巫黛维娜的忠诚 |
初代吸血鬼台词本中英对照
初代吸血鬼台词本单词标注
Why don't you tell me just how extreme this faction is? | 不如你告诉我 这一小群人有多极端呢? |
Elijah's talking to Davina? | 以利亚在和黛维娜谈? 制片:朗恩麦克劳德 |
Yeah, as we speak, I imagine. | 对,就在我们说话这时,我想是 |
I'm guessing she'll have plenty to say about that crowd. | 我想她对那一小群人会有许多要说的 |
Do tell. | 请说吧 |
I wasn't always an advocate for the witches. | 我并非一直都是女巫的支持者 |
(八个月前) | |
Whoo! Drink up, everybody! | 喝光吧,各位 |
This is how they party in Rio! | 他们在里约就是这样开派对的 |
My sister was devoted like our parents, | 我姊姊像我父母那样献身于女巫 |
and our upbringing was very strict, | 我们的教育非常严格 编剧:玛格丽特麦金泰尔 |
which drove me nuts. | 快把我逼疯了 编剧:茱莉普烈克 |
The minute I turned 21, I left the Quarter to travel and play. | 我一到21岁 就离开法语区旅行,放纵 |
But I wanted to be a chef, | 但我想做个厨师 导演:克里斯葛瑞斯莫 |
so I came back to Rousseau's. | 所以我回到了卢梭酒吧 导演:克里斯葛瑞斯莫 |
Oh! Jane-Anne! | 简安 |
Hey! | 嘿 |
That wasn't me. | 刚刚那个不是我 |
Hi! | 嗨 |
Oh! | 哦 |
Welcome home, Soph. | 欢迎回家,苏菲 |
Can we go someplace to talk? | 我们能去别处聊聊吗? |
Just tell me. | 说吧 |
The elders called a vote. | 长老们要求举行投票 |
We're moving forward with the Harvest. | 我们正在筹划收获祭 |
What? | 什么? |
What the bloody hell is the Harvest? | 收获祭是什么鬼东西? |
It's a ritual our coven does every three centuries so that the bond | 是我们女巫每三百年就会做一次的仪式 那样我们与祖先的魔法 |
to our ancestral magic is restored. | 会重新恢复联系 |
We appease our ancestors, they keep our ancestral power flowing. | 我们安抚我们的祖先 他们就会让我们祖传的力量得以延续 |
And why haven't I heard of this? | 我怎么没听说过? |
Because the Harvest always seemed like a myth, | 因为收获祭总是被认为是神话 |
a story passed down through generations. | 一代代传下来的故事 |
Like Noah's ark or the Buddha walking on water. | 就像诺亚方舟或是佛陀在水上行走 |
The kind some people take literally, | 有些人真的相信 |
and some people don't. | 有些却不信 |
To be reborn, we must sacrifice. | 如欲重生,必先牺牲 |
To be reborn, we must sacrifice. | 如欲重生,必先牺牲 |
To be reborn, we must have faith. | 如欲重生,必有信仰 |
To be reborn, we must have faith. | 如欲重生,必有信仰 |
Do you have faith in the Harvest? | 你相信收获祭吗? |
Not for a second! | 一点也不信 |
-Sophie. -Shh. | 苏菲 一嘘 |
What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
Saving the community you renounced. | 拯救你放弃的团体 |
完整版请点击 | |
You're all ridiculous! | 你们都太荒谬了 |
Monique? Seriously? | 莫妮克?不是吧? |
My mom told me I had to. | 我妈妈告诉我我必须这么做 |
Yeah. Well, your mom and l are gonna have words. | 是啊,那我要跟你妈妈谈谈了 |
SOPHlE: They had the girls of our community preparing for months. | 她们让一些女孩准备了几个月 |
Four would be chosen for the Harvest. | 会有四个被选中用来献祭 |
They said that it was an honor, that they were special. | 她们说那是一种荣誉 她们很特别 |
I thought it was a myth. | 我觉得那只是个神话 |
Was it? | 那是吗? |
Marcel. | 马赛尔 |
Bit early in the day for you, isn't it? | 这个时间对你来说有点早了吧? |
I know. I make this look easy, but I still have an empire to run. | 我知道,我让一切看起来很简单 但我还是有一个帝国要管理 |
Rather you than me. | 幸好是你不是我 |
All that responsibility seems like such a bore. | 那些职责似乎很让人厌烦呢 |
Well, this might spice things up. | 有件事你应该会感兴趣 |
I just heard about a bunch of dead witches out in the bayou. | 我刚听说在河口有一群死掉的巫师 |
The kind of damage a werewolf might do, only there was no full moon. | 似乎是狼人干的 只不过昨天不是满月 |
I have an informant out there I need to meet, | 我得去见一个线人 |
and I would love for you to go with me. | 我很希望你能陪我去 |
Dead witches in the bayou. | 河口死掉的巫师 |
Sounds like less of a problem and more like a cause for celebration. | 听起来不算是什么麻烦 更像是值得庆祝的事情 |
Well, something killed them and may still be out there, | 有东西杀了他们 也许还在某处 |
and with your blood the only cure for a werewolf bite.... | 而你的血是治愈狼人咬伤的唯一办法 |
I would love for you to accompany me. | 我很希望你陪我走一趟 |
Well, why not? I haven't been to the bayou in ages. | 为什么不呢? 我很久没去河口了 |
I'm on my way. | 这就来 |
Peace out, brother. | 再见,兄弟 |
This is the one. | 就是这个 |
SOPHlE: You can't go out there now. | 你现在不能出去 |
I need to gather the witches' remains and consecrate them. | 我得聚集巫师的遗体,把他们献祭 |
If I don't get to them before sundown, | 如果在日落前没做到 |
we lose the link to their magic. | 我们就会失去与他们魔法的联系 |
Those witches tried to kill Hayley. | 那些巫师试图杀死海莉 |
I prefer for Marcel's informant not to find anything that would lead him | 我希望马赛尔的线人 找不到任何会将他 |
back to us, to her, or to, you know, that. | 指引到我们、她,或者 你知道的,那个 |
You are all class. | 你们都是一类人 |
Stay put and save the rest of your story 'til I return. | 乖乖待着,等我回来再继续你的故事 |
Look who's back. | 瞧瞧谁回来了 |
Here to visit your prisoner in the attic? | 来探望你关在阁楼的囚犯吗? |
Lay off. She's not a prisoner. | 歇歇吧 她不是囚犯 |
And I'm moving her tonight. Too many people know where she is. | 我今晚就会带她离开这里 太多人知道她在哪了 |
I've been hearing about what you've been up to | 自从我离开之后 |
since I've been out of town. | 就一直听闻你的事 |
Using that girl to keep the witches from doing magic? | 利用那个女孩阻止女巫使用魔法? |
All respect, Father K. If you're gonna defend the witches' rights, | 无意冒犯,基神父 如果你打算维护女巫的权利 |
we got nothing to talk about. | 我们就没什么好说的了 |
Do you play? | 你拉小提琴? |
That's not mine. | 那个…不是我的 |
Good news, little D. | 好消息,小黛 |
I'm moving you out of this pile of dust. | 我要带你离开这个满是灰尘的地方 |
Are you serious? When? | 真的吗?什么时候? |
Tonight. I just need to lock in the arrangements. | 今晚 我只需再做些准备 |
How's our Original? | 我们的真祖怎么样了? |
Don't disturb the body. | 别动他 |
I have a spell in progress. | 我正在施咒呢 |
I bet you do. Pack up, okay? Only what you wanna take. | 好吧 快点收拾,只带你想带的 |
I'll buy you anything else you need. | 其他需要的东西我会再买给你 |
Okay. | 好 |
You didn't reveal that I was awake. | 你没告诉他我已经醒了 |
We're not done talking yet. | 我们还没聊完呢 |
You and Marcel seem very close. | 你和马赛尔看起来很亲密 |
Marcel is my family. | 马赛尔是我的家人 |
And yet Marcel is someone who delights in harming the witches. | 但马赛尔却喜欢伤害女巫 |
Those people, I would think, you would consider family. | 我觉得那些人才是你该认为是家人的人 |
This doesn't trouble you? | 这不让你困扰吗? |
No. | 不 |
They deserve it. | 她们活该 |
Why would you say that? | 你为什么那么说? |
'Cause they're liars, all of them. | 因为她们是骗子,全都是 |
They made me and my friends do this Harvest ritual. | 她们让我和我朋友做这个收获祭仪式 |
They said our participation would bring our family strength, health. | 她们说我们的参与 会为我们的家人带来力量,健康 |
That we'd forever be celebrated as saviors of the community. | 我们会永远被尊为 这群女巫的救世主 |
But all they really wanted was more power. | 但她们真正想要的只是更多的力量 |
So, I left before they could get it. | 所以我在她们得手前就离开了 |
And now they're running out of time because after the Harvest | 现在她们就快没时间了 因为收获祭之后 |
comes the Reaping. And if they don't complete the Harvest, | 就是收割 如果她们不能完成仪式 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字