英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
For over a century, I have lived in secret | 一个多世纪以来我都秘密地活着 |
until now. | 直到现在 |
I know the risk, but I have to know her. | 我知道很冒险但我必须要认识她 |
Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine. | 埃琳娜和凯瑟琳长的一模一样 |
- Hello, brother. - Damon. | -你好弟弟-达蒙 |
He killed Zach. | 他杀了扎克 |
He killed Tanner. He turned Vicki. | 杀了泰纳把薇姬变成吸血鬼 |
I have to kill him. | 我必须杀了他 |
No, you can't do that. | 不你别去 |
You were right to stay away from me. | 你说要离我远点是对的 |
What is that? | 这是什么 |
完整版请点击 | |
Very important crystal. | 非常重要的水晶 |
That belonged to one of the most powerful witches of our family, | 属于我们家族最厉害的女巫之一 |
Emily Bennett. | 艾米莉·贝内特 |
I want my crystal back. | 我要拿回我的水晶 |
- Bonnie has it. - Get it from her. | -在邦妮那里-去拿回来 |
Don't be giving that back to anybody. | 不要把它给任何人 |
Today we're going to talk about shadow reckoning. | 今天我们学阴影估测法 |
This is a method of measuring heights by the sun's shadow. | 是一种根据阳光投射的影子计算高度的方法 |
Let's say, for example, | 比如说 |
that we're going to measure the distance of the shadow. | 如果我们要计算影子的距离 |
We're gonna take this measurement here, | 就要知道这个长度 |
Measure the length, | 测出长度 |
And we're going to multiply that the height of the source. | 然后和原高度相乘 |
Building height can also be measured using a kilometer. | 此法还能测算建筑物的高度 |
Which we are going to make it in class tomorrow. | 我们明天会学这部分 |
I'm going to give you a hand-out about... | 一会儿我给你们发些讲义... |
Hello? | 有人吗 |
Please help me. | 请帮帮我 |
Who are you? | 你是谁 |
I'm Emily. | 艾米莉 |
You know that. | 你知道的 |
We are family. | 我们是一家人 |
Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
This is where it started. | 一切就是从这里开始的 |
And this is where it has to end. | 也必须在这里结束 |
No. This isn't real. | 不这不是真的 |
Help me. | 帮帮我 |
What are you looking at? | 看什么看 |
Turn around. | 转过去 |
Have you even talked to Bonnie? | 你都不跟邦妮说话了吗 |
No. I'm mad at her. She needs to make the first move. | 是的我生她气了她应该先道歉 |
Be the bigger person. | 大度点吧 |
Impossible in her presence. | 对她不行 |
Why are you so pissed at her, anyway? | 你怎么对她生那么大的气 |
She's a thief. That's why. | 因为她是个小偷 |
I gave her my necklace, and she refuses to give it back. | 我给她的项链她不肯还我了 |
It's a matter of principle. | 这是原则问题 |
All right. Well, I tried. | 好吧我也劝过你了 |
I'm officially out of it. | 我不管这事了 |
Good. Your turn. | 很好该说你的事了 |
Where's Stefan? Have you talked to him? | 斯特凡呢你们说话了吗 |
He's avoiding me. | 他躲着我 |
Why? | 为什么 |
It's complicated. | 一言难尽 |
- I'll see you later. - Bye. | -回见-再见 |
Good morning, everyone. | 大家早上好啊 |
Alrighty. | 好吧 |
Are you alright? | 你还好吧 |
Alaric Saltzman. | 阿拉里克·萨尔茨曼 |
It's a mouthful. I know. | 很拗口吧我知道的 |
Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. | 确实不太好念 |
Saltzman is of German origins. | 萨尔茨曼是个德国姓氏 |
My family emigrated here in 1755 to Texas. | 我的家族1755年移民到德克萨斯州 |
I, however, was born and raised in Boston. | 不过我出生在波士顿并在那里长大 |
Now, the name Alaric | 关于我的名字阿拉里克 |
Belongs to a very dead great-grandfather | 是我一个老祖先的名字 |
I will never be able to thank enough. | 一个让我十分景仰的祖先 |
You'll probably want to pronounce it "Ala-ric," | 你们可能错念成奥拉里克 |
But it's "A-lar-ic," ok? | 但正确读音是阿拉里克明白吗 |
So you can call me Rick. | 你们可以叫我里克 |
I'm your new history teacher. | 我是你们新任历史老师 |
Rise and shine. | 太阳照屁股喽 |
You'll be late for school. | 上学要迟到了 |
What are you... what are you doin'? | 你你想干什么 |
Peace offering. | 和好吧 |
Come on. You need it for blood circulation. | 拜托能促进你的血液循环 |
Does dead flesh good. | 对身体很有好处哦 |
All right, I'm sorry. | 好吧我错了 |
Step aside, please. | 请别挡路 |
I got the town off our back. | 现在镇上人绝不会对我们起疑心 |
It was for the greater good, but I'm sorry. | 对大家都好不过我还是要说声抱歉 |
And to prove it, | 为表诚意 |
I'm not gonna feed on a human for at least a week. | 我保证至少一周内不再喝人血 |
I'll adopt the Stefan diet, | 我会采用老弟你的食谱 |
Only nothin' with feathers. | 不过不吃那些带毛的动物 |
'Cause I realize that killing your closest | 我觉得杀掉你最亲密 |
And oldest friend is beyond evil, | 交情最深的老朋友简直就是十恶不赦 |
And yet somehow, It's worthy of humor. | 不过还是觉得很有笑料[反语] |
Are you mimicking me? | 你在模仿我吗 |
Yes, Stefan. | 没错斯特凡 |
Now that the secret society of vampire haters | 既然仇杀吸血鬼的秘密组织 |
is off our back, | 不会再来找我们麻烦了 |
I can go back to my routine | 我也可以回归从前 |
Of how can I destroy Stefan's life this week. | 继续摧毁斯特凡的生活了 |
And I can go back to sulking and Elena-longing | 我也可以继续闷闷不乐思念埃琳娜 |
And forehead brooding. | 愁眉紧锁 |
This is fun. I like this. | 互换身份很有趣我喜欢 |
And I will finally reveal the ulterior motive | 我也将最终暴露自己 |
behind my evil and diabolical return to Mystic falls. | 回归神秘瀑布镇的邪恶动机 |
Yeah. I'm done. | 好吧到此为止 |
That's just like you, Damon. | 你就是那样达蒙 |
Always have to have the last word. | 永远要强辩到底 |
And then I ended up at the remains of old Fell's church | 之后我发现自己身在老费尔教堂的废墟中 |
完整版请点击 | |
before I woke up back in the woods. | 醒来后发现自己竟在树林里 |
And you always see your ancestor Emily? | 你总能看见你的祖先艾米莉吗 |
Do you believe in ghosts? | 你相信世上有鬼吗 |
2 weeks ago, I'd say no, but now... | 两周前我会说不但是现在 |
I think I'm being haunted. | 我想我被鬼缠身了 |
I don't get it. Why Emily? | 我不明白为什么艾米莉要缠着你 |
Grams said she was a powerful witch back in the civil war day. | 外婆说她在内战时期是个强大的女巫 |
And that this medallion was hers, | 这个项链是她的 |
A witch's talisman. | 女巫的护身符 |
And it all started when you got the necklace? | 怪事都是从你得到这个项链开始的 |
I think she's using it to communicate with me. | 我认为她在用项链和我交流 |
Ok, what does grams say about it? | 你外婆怎么说 |
I can't call her. She's gonna tell me to embrace it. | 我不能跟她说她会让我积极接受 |
I don't want to embrace it. I want it to stop. | 我不想接受我想让怪事停止 |
Hey, Mr. Saltzman, I'm, uh...I'm Jeremy Gilbert. | 萨尔茨曼老师我是杰里米·吉尔伯特 |
You wanted to see me? | 你找我吗 |
You know that your old teacher | 你知道你以前的老师 |
Had a jackass file? | 有个"混蛋文件夹"吗 |
No joke. It's, uh, typed on a label. | 不开玩笑上面还贴了标签 |
It has all the, uh, troublemakers in it, | 里面有所有问题少年的名字 |
But really it's just an opus to you. | 但事实上说的都是关于你的杰作 |
Don't worry about it. | 别担心 |
I'm not him. | 我跟他不同 |
Clean slate. | 旧账统统清掉 |
Now... | 现在 |
Let's talk about grades. | 我们谈谈成绩吧 |
I know it's been a rough couple of months, | 我知道近几个月我表现不怎么好 |
But I've been... I've been trying to turn them around. | 但是我已经试着改变现状了 |
Yeah, I saw that, | 是的看得出来 |
But the problem is | 但是问题是 |
We're halfway through a semester, | 我们这学期已经过去一半了 |
And half a fail is still pretty bleak. | 半途而挂也挺惨的 |
This is the part where you say to me, | 所以你接下来该说 |
"What can I do to? I wanna change that." | "我该怎么办才能通过这门课" |
Well, I'm glad you asked. | 很好我很高兴你问 |
How do you feel about extra credit? | 加点额外学分怎么样 |
Yeah. Yeah, totally. Whatever. | 好求之不得让我做什么都行 |
Good. Write me a paper then. | 很好那写一篇论文交给我吧 |
Ok. About what? | 没问题关于什么的 |
History. | 历史 |
Pick a topic. Keep it local. | 找个话题关于本地的 |
No Wikipedia Regurgita. | 不准照搬维基百科上的东西 |
These old towns have a lot of rich history, | 老城镇都有着悠久的历史 |
So just get your hands dirty, | 多动手去查找吧 |
Make it sing, and you're back on track. | 优秀的话就可以顺利通过了 |
Deal? | 成交吗 |
Uh, yeah. Deal. | 当然说定了 |
That's a, uh... that's a cool ring. | 那个那戒指真酷 |
Oh, thanks. It was my father's. | 哦谢谢是我父亲的 |
Heh. Llittle garish, but family. | 有点花哨但也算传家宝啦 |
You know. | 你懂的 |
You've got a week. | 给你一星期的时间 |
Hey. | 嘿 |
Hey. What is that? | 嘿那是什么意思 |
What is what? | 什么是什么意思 |
The "hey." | 那个嘿 |
It was twice. That is 2 heys. That... | 两次了你说了两个嘿 |
Do you have any other words in your vocabulary? | 难道你就不会说些别的吗 |
What's wrong with "hey"? | 说嘿又怎么了 |
It reeks of awkward subtext. | 让人觉得话里有话 |
You spent the night in my bed, | 你在我床上共度一夜 |
There was cuddling, and then you snuck out before dawn | 抱着我却在黎明时溜走了 |
So you wouldn't have to face me, | 就为了避免面对我 |
Which I must say is a total lame guy | 我不得不说你的行为很差劲 |
Move that I did not appreciate | 让我很瞧不起 |
And now with the heys? | 现在跟我说嘿 |
Seriously? I mean, | 没搞错吧我是说 |
I may have been some pathetic, | 那天在派对上我可能像 |
Insecure mess at the party | 一个毫无安全感的可怜虫 |
But do not mistake that for me being a pushover, | 但别误认为我就是一个好哄的人 |
Because I do not let guys mess with my head anymore. | 因为我再也不会让男人控制我了 |
I heard your mom in the morning, | 早上我听见你妈妈回来了 |
And I didn't want to get you in trouble, | 我不想给你造成麻烦 |
So I went out the window. | 所以才从窗户溜走的 |
You went out the window? Well, another lame guy move. | 你从窗户离开的又一个差劲的行为 |
Your mom's the sheriff. | 你妈妈是警长 |
And as for the heys, I'm pretty sure | 至于我说嘿我很肯定 |
It's what I've said to you every day since the first grade. | 从一年级开始我每天早上就那样对你说 |
Tryin' to read somethin' into it... | 你妄加揣测我的意思 |
Lame girl move. | 也很差劲啊 |
You weren't in class. I was worried. | 你没去上课我很担心 |
Yeah, I got your messages, | 是的我收到了你的短信 |
and sorry I didn't get back to you | 抱歉没有回复你 |
What I wanna say shouldn't be said over the phone. | 我不想在电话里跟你说 |
A simple "I didn't kill my brother" text would have sufficed. | 你只要说"我没杀我哥哥"就够了啊 |
I didn't kill my brother, | 我没杀我哥哥 |
As much as he deserved it. | 虽然他死有余辜 |
He has you to thank for that. | 他该感谢你 |
So what did you wanna tell me? | 那么你想跟我说什么 |
I won't be coming to school anymore. | 我不会再来学校了 |
I'm gonna back off and keep my distance. | 我要离开保持距离 |
It's the right thing to do. | 这才是正确的做法 |
Back off from school or... | 离开学校还是... |
From me? | 离开我 |
Thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你亲口告诉我 |
It's better this way. | 这样对大家都好 |
Yep. I got it. | 是啊我明白 |
You're angry. | 你在生气 |
That's good. | 那很好 |
Be easier if you hate me. | 你恨我的话会好过一点 |
Ok, it's your last chance. | 好了这是你最后的机会了 |
I'm gonna scream. | 我要喊了 |
Oh, no, don't do that. Let's stay on point. | 哦不千万别我们说正事吧 |
Listen, I want my necklace. | 听着把我的项链还我 |
You can't have it. | 你休想拿到 |
Well, I can't take it, but you can give it to me. | 我是抢不到但是你可以给我啊 |
I'm trying to help you here. | 我是在帮你啊 |
I don't want your help. | 没那个必要 |
You do want my help, and you don't even know it. | 你都不知道你有多需要我的帮助 |
You know why, you little witch? | 你知道为什么吗小女巫 |
'Cause you have stumbled into something | 因为你卷入了一些可怕的事 |
You need to stumble out of. | 你现在抽身尚且来得及 |
Just leave me alone, or I swear I'll... | 别烦我不然我保证 |
Ooh. Don't. No threats. | 少来这一套 |
Look-A...You hurt me last time. | 听着第一你上次弄伤了我 |
B...I wish you no harm. | 第二我也是为你好 |
Believe it or not, Bonnie, I wanna protect you. | 邦妮不管你相不相信我想保护你 |
Let me help you get Emily off your back. | 让我帮你摆脱艾米莉 |
How do you know about her? | 你怎么知道她的 |
I know a lot of things | 我知道的远不止这个 |
And I know more about that crystal than you do | 关于那块水晶我知道的比你可多多了 |
And I know that she's using it | 而且我知道她正在用它 |
to creep inside of you. | 潜进你的身体 |
See how scared you are? | 你已经被吓得六神无主了 |
And you should be, because I will get that crystal, | 你的确该感到害怕因为我迟早会拿到那块水晶 |
Even if I have to wait for Emily to give it to me herself. | 即使等到艾米莉亲自给我 |
So next time she comes out to play | 所以下次她出现的时候 |
You tell her... | 你告诉她 |
That deal's a deal. | 说话要算数 |
He's bad news, Elena. | 他简直就是噩梦埃琳娜 |
He really scared me. | 他真的吓到我了 |
You need to stay as far away from Damon as possible. | 你应该离达蒙越远越好 |
I'm trying. he just keeps showing up. | 我也想啊但是他一直纠缠我 |
I don't want you to be alone. | 我不想你一个人待着 |
You're sleeping at my place tonight. | 你今晚过来睡吧 |
We can make a whole night out of it. | 我们可以用一整晚来理清这个事情 |
Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
Now I am. | 现在没事了 |
All my problems were because of that thing. | 全部都是那块水晶惹的祸 |
Can't believe I didn't do that sooner. | 我早该把它给扔了 |
What's your grams gonna say? | 不知道你外婆知道了会怎样 |
Grams isn't the one being haunted by a 150-year-old ghost, is she? | 又不是她被那个150岁的鬼缠身对吧 |
Ok, then. | 那好吧 |
I like a man who can dine alone. | 我喜欢单独用餐的人 |
A quiet strength. | 很有魅力 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“吸血鬼日记”