微缩屋工匠第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
What were you thinking, Marin? | 你在想什么马琳 |
A girl in Assendelft died trying to lose a baby with poison. | 阿森德福特有个女孩因试图喝毒药堕胎而死 |
How far gone are you? | 你怀了多久了 |
Six, seven months. | 六七个月 |
Perhaps more. | 也许更久 |
How did you hide it? | 你怎么藏住的 |
I let out my skirts and bound my breasts. | 我放宽裙子束住胸部 |
Soaked my rags in animal blood so Cornelia wouldn't suspect. | 用动物血浸湿布条装成经血以免科妮莉亚疑心 |
Tell me. | 告诉我 |
Is it Frans's? | 是弗朗的孩子吗 |
He was just angry about the sugar, Marin. He loves you. | 他只是为糖的事而生气马琳但他爱你 |
Tell him about this. | 把这事告诉他 |
Once he knows, he will not harm Johannes | 他知道了就不会伤害约翰尼斯了 |
完整版请点击 | |
because he knows it will endanger his child. | 因为他知道这会危及到他的孩子 |
You don't understand. | 你不明白 |
If he survives, | 如果他活下来 |
this child will be...stained. | 这孩子一出生就有污点 |
With his mother's sin, with his father's sin. | 身负他父亲母亲的罪恶 |
It's a baby. Not a devil. | 这是个孩子不是魔鬼 |
微缩屋工匠高频词统计
微缩屋工匠高频词
Animal blood on her rags to fool us. | 用布条沾动物血来骗我们 |
She always was clever. | 她总是那么聪明 |
The crib... | 婴儿床... |
Did you know? | 你早就知道吗 |
No, of course not. | 不当然不知道 |
Then why is the doll of Madame Marin carrying a child? | 那为什么马琳夫人的人偶是怀孕的 |
What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
How could you betray us like this? | 你怎么能这样背叛我们 |
You know how rumour spreads. | 你知道谣言有多可怕 |
I didn't order it. It just came. | 不是我定做的就那么送来的 |
Then who is it that is spying on us? | 谁在监视我们 |
- I don't think she's a spy. - She? | -我觉得她不是监视我们-她 |
She sees our lives. | 她看得到我们的生活 |
I think she's trying to help us, trying to warn us... | 我觉得她是想帮我们想提醒我们... |
How has she helped us? | 她怎么帮我们了 |
The Seigneur is gone. Otto, too, | 老爷走了奥托也走了 |
and now Marin carries the shame of the man | 他让马琳怀孕是一种侮辱 |
who wishes to destroy us. | 还想毁掉我们 |
Look. | 你看 |
This was white when it arrived. | 这送来时还是白色的 |
This is witchcraft. | 这是巫术 |
She's not a witch. | 她不是女巫 |
How dare she send you things like this? | 她怎么敢送这些东西给你 |
What else does she know? | 她还知道什么 |
Open up! | 开门 |
It's the Militia. | 是民兵 |
Marin, they cannot see you like this. | 马琳不能让他们见到你这个样子 |
Especially Frans. Cornelia! | 尤其是弗朗科妮莉亚 |
St George's Militia. Open up! | 圣乔治民兵开门 |
We've come for Johannes Brandt. | 我们来找约翰尼斯·布兰特 |
He is not here, Seigneur. He's travelling. | 先生不在这儿他出门了 |
Don't lie. We know he's here. | 别说谎我们知道他在这里 |
You don't want to make a fuss on your doorstep. | 你也不想在门口这儿闹得难堪吧 |
Good day. | 再见 |
Frans, tell them. | 弗朗告诉他们 |
It's out of my hands. | 我对此无能为力 |
We're here under the jurisdiction of Schout Slabbaert. | 我们受舒特·斯莱波特的命令而来 |
A young man has been attacked on the Eastern Islands | 有位年轻男子在东部群岛遭袭 |
and there are witnesses to back it up. | 有目击证人证实 |
- Now go and fetch your master. - I said, good day. | -快把你们的老爷叫来-我说了再见 |
微缩屋工匠台词本中英对照
微缩屋工匠台词本单词标注
I told you. He's not here! | 我说了他不在 |
Frans, all of you. You are better than this. | 弗朗民兵们你们不是这样的人 |
Go and catch your thieves, your murderers. | 去抓小偷抓杀人犯啊 |
My husband has helped make this republic great. | 我丈夫为建设国家贡献了很大力量 |
What he is, is a sodomite. | 他就是个鸡奸者 |
And all the money in Amsterdam won't save him. | 把全阿姆斯特丹的钱都筹到也救不了他 |
Now get out of my way. Search the house. | 现在别挡路了给我搜 |
- Frans. - Search every room! | -弗朗-搜查所有房间 |
Frans. | 弗朗 |
Frans, please. | 弗朗求你了 |
Listen to me! | 听我说 |
Sir! Sir! They found him! | 先生先生他们找到他了 |
- They found him! - Where? | -找到他了-在哪儿 |
On a ship by the docks, about to set sail. | 在码头边的船上他正要启航 |
They're taking him to the Stadhuis now! | 他们现在带他去市政厅 |
To the Stadhuis. | 去市政厅 |
Madame, Madame, you cannot! | 太太太太您不能去 |
Let go of me, Cornelia! | 放开我科妮莉亚 |
- No, I really... I will not hear of... - You need to stay. | -不我不会听... -你得留在这儿 |
You can't go, Madame, please! | 你不能去太太求你了 |
Cornelia's right. | 科妮莉亚说得对 |
If you follow them, you'll be arrested as well. | 如果你跟去了他们也会逮捕你的 |
Where is your heart, Marin? | 你怎么那么冷漠马琳 |
I would never abandon my brother. | 我永远不会抛弃我的哥哥 |
To fight them in the open is to invite certain defeat. | 与他们公开斗争注定会失败 |
Then I will find another way. | 那么我再想个办法 |
How do I look? | 我看上去如何 |
Like a serving girl on an errand. | 像个跑腿的女仆 |
You really think a disguise is necessary? | 你真觉得有必要乔装吗 |
If the Burgomasters find out his wife is trying to deal in sugar, | 要是市长发现他老婆企图经销糖 |
who knows what they will do? | 谁知道他们会干出什么来 |
I still don't think you should go to the Eastern Islands alone. | 我还是觉得你不应该一个人去东部群岛 |
Johannes is in a cell. | 约翰尼斯进了监狱 |
And you need to stay here with Marin. | 你又要在这陪着马琳 |
We may be able to bribe Jack to change his story. | 我们或许可以贿赂杰克翻供 |
I will visit Johannes afterwards, if they let me in. | 如果他们放我进去我之后再去看看约翰尼斯 |
Is there a message you would like me to send? | 你有什么想让我带的话吗 |
There's nothing I can say. | 我没什么可说的 |
Marin... | 马琳 |
Hope is dangerous. | 怀抱希望是危险的 |
Hope is all we have. | 我们只有希望了 |
Hope and sugar. | 希望和糖 |
Bribing officials? | 贿赂官员 |
We need all the friends we can get. | 我们要联合一切可以联合的朋友 |
Thank you. They seem to think food is an option here. | 谢谢他们似乎觉得不用每餐都给犯人吃 |
完整版请点击 | |
What have they done to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
It's nothing. | 没什么 |
Tell me, was it love? | 告诉我那是爱情吗 |
I don't know. | 我不知道 |
By telling me lies, he made me see the truth. | 他跟我说的谎让我看清了真相 |
The way sometimes a painting | 就像有时候一幅画 |
is more beautiful than the thing itself. | 比实物更加美丽 |
It was a painting of love. | 那是一副爱的画卷 |
But I couldn't tell the difference, nor did I care to. | 但是我看不出区别也不在乎 |
You can fight this, Johannes. | 你能赢的约翰尼斯 |
You're powerful, rich. | 你有钱有势 |
You said it yourself, the Burgomasters cannot touch you. | 你自己也说市长也拿你没办法 |
They have a name for it. | 他们有个说法 |
"The unmentionable sin." | "难以启齿的罪恶" |
Two men together, an act which only God has power to forgive. | 两个男的在一起只有上帝才能宽恕 |
To do nothing would be to condone it. | 对着两人什么都不做就等于赦免了他们 |
Then we make Frans Meermans change his mind. | 然后我们让弗朗·米尔曼改口 |
l have let his anger stew, | 我把他惹毛了 |
- and now he is determined to take his revenge. - Jack, then. | -现在他决定要复仇了-那就找杰克 |
Nella... | 内拉 |
- I'll pay him off. - Nella! | -我去贿赂他-内拉 |
It won't make any difference. | 不会有用的 |
What if we had a child? | 要是我们有孩子呢 |
To prove the lie. | 揭穿谎言 |
And where are we going to get one of those in a couple of weeks? | 我们几周之内上哪去弄一个孩子呢 |
I'm glad you came, Nella. | 你能来我很高兴内拉 |
I don't deserve you. | 我配不上你 |
I wish I'd been enough. | 我希望我能配得上你 |
You have been a miracle. | 你就是个奇迹 |
Rezecki. | 瑞泽卡 |
I take her everywhere I go. | 我到哪都带着她 |
The red's gone. From the wound. | 伤口上的血迹不见了 |
I don't understand. | 我不明白 |
Must have worn it off. | 一定是蹭掉了 |
What on earth...? | 什么情况 |
Madame Marin ordered it. It came in a big crate today. | 马琳夫人订的用大木箱运进来的 |
It's the same as the one the Miniaturist sent me. | 跟微缩屋工匠给我的一模一样 |
I know. | 我知道 |
Marin, what were you thinking? | 马琳你是怎么想的 |
If any of the neighbours saw this arrive, what would they think? | 要是邻居看见了他们会怎么想 |
The same as you. | 跟你想的一样 |
I know you want this child for yourself. | 我知道你想自己留下这个孩子 |
Marin, that's not true. | 马琳不是这样的 |
But it would be convenient, no? | 但那就很方便了不是吗 |
So what if we did pretend the child was mine? | 我们要是假装这个孩子是我的会怎样 |
Would that be so awful? | 那样很糟糕吗 |
It would prove that Johannes has the same desires as other men. | 那就能证明约翰尼斯的欲望跟其他男人一样 |
Don't you want him to live? | 你不想让他活下来吗 |
This child will be far from convenient. | 这个孩子可不止提供了方便 |
But no-one will take it away from me. No-one. | 但是谁也别想把他从我这夺走谁都不行 |
It's kicking me. | 踢我呢 |
We'll need a midwife soon. | 我们很快就需要产婆了 |
Do you know the law? | 你懂法律吗 |
A midwife must write down the name of the father. | 产婆必须把父亲的名字记下来 |
If we don't tell her she'll report that, too. | 要是我们不告诉她她会上报的 |
Talk to Frans, Marin. | 跟弗朗谈谈马琳 |
Tell him about his child. | 把孩子的事告诉他 |
You speak of things of which you know nothing. | 你站着说话不腰疼 |
Do you want to know the truth? | 你想知道真相吗 |
Johannes stopped my marriage. | 约翰尼斯阻止了我的婚姻 |
But it wasn't his decision. | 但那不是他的决定 |
It was mine. I told him to. | 是我的我让的 |
You? | 你 |
By the time I was a woman, I ran this household, | 我还是一个人的时候我负责管理家业 |
and with Johannes away, I was the head of it. | 约翰尼斯不在的时候我说了算 |
Was I supposed to give up my freedom for a man? | 难道我要为了一个男的而放弃自由吗 |
I thought it a kindness to let Frans believe I was forbidden | 我觉得让弗朗觉得我们是被强行拆散的 |
than to know I didn't love him enough to sacrifice my liberty. | 比让他知道我没有爱他爱到牺牲自由仁慈 |
I never meant it to twist this way. | 我从没想过要弄成今天这样 |
It is his child you're carrying, though. | 但你怀的是他的孩子 |
Isn't it? | 不是吗 |
I have taken things from my brother I was not meant to take. | 我无意中占了一些我哥哥的东西 |
Don't let sweet weapons stray. | 别用错了甜蜜的武器 |
Hannah! | 汉娜 |
Hannah! | 汉娜 |
I hadn't expected there to be so much. | 我没想到会有这么多 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字