tour

dialogue 1   I want to check out  我要办理退房手续

A:Good aftemoon madam. What can I do for you?  下午好,女士,有什么可以帮您的吗?

B:Hi. I want to check out. My room is 1005.  你好,我是1005的房主,我想办理退房手续。

A:OK. Please hold on a minute. So you checked in on Monday and stayed 3 nights in single room 1005. Is that right?  好的,请稍等。您是周一入住的1005房间,入住了3晚,对吗?

B:Yes. Can I have a look at my bill?  对的。我能看一下我的账单吗?

A:OK. Here you are. If there are no questions, could we have your signature in the blank below? 好的,给您。如果没有问题的话,请您在空白处签名,可以吗?

B:OK. I would like to have my receipt report, please.  好的,请把收据给我吧。

A:Here it is. We are pleased to serve you here and we look forward to seeing you again. Wish you have a good day.  您收好。很高兴为您服务,我们欢迎您下次光临。祝您愉快。

 

dialogue 2  I want to check out  我要办理退房手续

A:What can I do for you?  我能为您做些什么?

B:I want a room here.  我想在这里开个房间。

A:I see. What kind of room do you want?  我明白了。您想要什么样的房间?

B:A double room, please.  双人房间。

A:Which floor do you want?  您想住哪层楼?

B:The third floor will be good.  三楼挺好。

A:Anything else? 还有别的事情吗? 

B:Yes. What's the price of the room everyday?  是的。每天的房价是多少?

A:300 yuan a night.  一晚上300元。

B:OK.  行。

A:The bellboy will show you the room.  服务员会带您去那个房间。

B:Thank you very much.  非常感谢。

A:You are welcome.  别客气。

 

dialogue 3   The line has been engaged all the time 订票处电话一直占线

A:The hotel operator. Anything I can do for you?  这是宾馆总机。有什么事情需要我为您效劳吗?

B:I've been trying to get through to the booking office for the last ten minutes. But the line has been engaged all the time. Why is it taking so long?  过去的十分钟我一直想接通订票处,可是该线一直占线。为什么要花这么长时间呢?

A:I'm sorry to hear that. I'm afraid it is often the case during the peak hours. Shall I ask them to call you when the line is free?  对此我很抱歉。高峰时间恐怕常有这种情况。线路畅通后,我请他们打电话给您,好吗?

B:OK. Please do so if it is not troublesome.  好的。麻烦你了。

A:No trouble at all. May I know your name and room number?  一点不麻烦。请问您的姓名和客房号码?

B:I'm Du Juan, in Room 312.  我叫杜娟,住312号房。

A:I see. Wait in the room, please.  我知道了。请在房间等候。

B:Thank you for your kindness.  谢谢你的关照。

 

dialogue 4   The air conditioner doesn't work  空调坏了

A:Is this the front desk?  是前台吗?

B:Yes, sir. What can I do for you?  是的,先生。请问有什么需求吗?

A:This is Room 705. The air conditioner in my room doesn't work.  这里是705号房,我房间的空调坏了。

B:I'll have that taken care of immediately.  我马上派人去处理。

A:And may I have two more towels, please?  还有,可以再给我两条毛巾呢?

B:No problem. We'll bring you the towels in just a minute.  没问题,我们一会儿就给你您送去。

A:Thanks.  谢谢。

 

dialogue 5   Is it a direct flight?  是直达航班吗?

A:I would like to know is it a direct flight to Dubai?  我想问一下去迪拜的机票有直达的吗?

B:Sorry. No. You need to transfer to a connect flight in the middle.  很抱歉,这个航班没有直达迪拜的。你需要中途转机。

A:Too bad. I hate transferring during a flight. It is too complex.  这不行,我很不喜欢中途转机,太繁琐了。

B:You have to do it. But it takes only about 30 minutes.  这个没有办法。不过转机只需要大约30分钟就可以了。

A:Really? It used to cost a few hours.  是吗,我以前都要好几个小时的啊。

B:It has become more time saving.  现在很省时间的。

A:Ok. Good. I want two side by side tickets in the Economy cabinet. Thank you.  那好吧,我要两张挨着的经济舱票。谢谢。

 

dialogue 6   To confirm the ticket  确认机票

A:Reservation Center, Air China. Can I help you?  中国航空公司订座中心。能帮您吗?

B:Yes. I'm coming to confirm my ticket.  是的,我来电确认我的机票。

A:May I have your name, please?  请问您叫什么名字?

B:My name is Zhu Ping. In fact, I have a reservation on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang, leaving Beijing at 2:00 p. m. tomorrow. Now I'd like to make a change of my travel schedule. Is it possible to change my booking to the day after tomorrow?  我叫朱萍。我事先已订了飞镇江的125次航班机票,明天下午2: 00离开北京。可现在我想改变一下旅行日程。能不能将我的订票改到后天?

A:Certainly.  当然可以。

B:Do you have a seat available on the same flight the day after tomorrow?  后天同次航班有座吗?

A:Yes. You are reconfirmed on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang, leaving Beijing at 2:00 p. m. on January 15th.  有,您已重新确认飞往镇江的125次航班机票,离开北京的时间为1月15日下午2: 00.

B:Thanks a lot.  多谢。

A:You are welcome. 不用谢。

 

dialogue 7   The Eiffel Tower  埃菲尔铁塔

G:Have you seen the tower in front of us. That's the famous Eiffel Tower. It was built in 1889 for the World's Fair.  你们看到我们前方的塔了吗?那就是著名的艾菲尔铁塔。它是为1889年的世界博览会而特意建造的。

T:How tall is this building?  这建筑有多高呢?

G:It stands 320m(1050ft)high and held the record as the world's tallest structure until 1930.  有320米高,在1930年前一直是世界第一高建筑。

T:I have heard its name is connected with someone, is that right?  我听说塔的名字和一个人有关,是那样吗?

G:Yes, the towel was named after its designer Gustave Eiffel.  是的,塔是根据他的设计者古斯塔夫·艾菲尔而命名的。

 

dialogue 8   Could you please take a picture for us?  您能帮我们照张相吗?

J:Excuse me, could you please take a picture for us?  劳驾,您能帮我们照张相吗?

L:Sure. Where would you like to stand?  好的,你们想站在哪里?

J:Over here with the waterfall in the background,please.  这儿,麻烦把瀑布的背景照进去.

L:OK. 没问题

J:Then just press the black button all the way dowm.  把那个黑色的钮摁下去就可以了-

L:Are you ready? Here we go. Say Cheese!  准备好了吗?要照了.说茄子,哦,等—下,好像有点问题,按不了快门

J:It could be the battery. Let me Check it.  恐怕是电池有问题,我检查一下。

L:Is it the battery?  是电池的问题吗?

J:Yes, the battery is dead.  嗯,电池没电了.

L:Do you have an extra battery?  还有备用的吗?

J:No, I've only got one. OK, thank you all the same.  没了,就带了一块.算了.还悬很谢谢你。

L:If you don't mind, you can use my camera and leave your address with me so I can send you the photos later.  要是你不介意,可以用我的相机照,然后把地址留给我,我之后把照片给你发过去.

J:That's so kind of you. Thank you very much!  这样太好了.真是谢谢你!

L:You're welcome. Now smile...  不客气.来,笑一笑……

 

dialogue 9   Shall we book two tickets online?  我们从网上订两张票好吗?

A:Mike, shall we book two tickets online?  迈克,我们从网上订两张票好吗?

B:Fine. Shanghai and Beijing are thousands of miles away. How about bullet train? Faster and relatively cheap, I think.  好啊,上海和北京相距千里,我们坐动车怎么样?既快又便宜。

A:Yeah. How many tickets remain?  好的,还剩下几张票了?

B:Oh, what a shame. Only sleeping cars have tickets. Others are all out of stock. The price of the sleeping car is almost the same as the airplane.You see, the discount plane tickets are no more than 500 yuan. A good deal, isn't it?  哦,太不幸了。只有卧铺票了,其他席位的都卖光了。卧铺的票价和飞机票的价格相差无几。你瞧,打折的飞机票也不过500块。这倒是可以考虑一下,是吧?

A:Brilliant idea! That will make our journey rewarding and much safer.  不错!坐飞机不仅让我们的旅行物有所值,而且更加安全。

 

dialogue 10   Picking up a customer  机场接客户

S:Excuse me! Are you Bart Simpson from Western Electronics?  打扰了!您是来自西方电子公司的巴特·辛普森吗?

B:Yes, I am.  是的,我就是。

S:I am Steven. I am here to meet you.  我是史蒂文,来这儿接您的。

B:Thank you for meeting me at the airport, Steven.  史蒂文,谢谢你来机场接我。

S:You must be tired after the long flight. Let me carry the bags for you.  经过长途飞行,您一定很累了,我帮您拿行李。

B:Thanks. Where is our car?  谢谢了。我们的车在哪里呢?

S:Our car is in the parking lot. We've booked a room for you. I will take you to the hotel soon. Let's go.  我们的车就在停车场里。我们已为您订了一个房间,我马上带你去宾馆。我们走。

B:OK. Let's go.  好的,我们走吧。

你可能感兴趣的:(tour)