越狱Season 1- Episode 18: Bluff

Season 1, Episode 18: Bluff

 

-Michael: Scofield 

 Scofield 

Michael Scofield 

 Michael Scofield 

-Patoshik: Doesn't ring a bell 

记不起来 

-Michael: wind back a while in Gen Pop Cell 40 

cell: 囚室

回忆一下大牢房40号囚室? 

-Patoshik: Gen Pop 

 大牢房 

-Michael: General Population. Officer Bellick assigned you to my cell 

general: 正常的,常规的 population: 人,人口 officer: 警官 assign: 分配,指派

"正常人区" Bellick安排你到我囚室 

I have a tatoo, you drew it 

tatoo: 纹身 drew: 画,draw的过去式

我的纹身你画了下来 

Haywire, do I look even vaguely familiar to you? 

even: 甚至 vaguely: 模糊地,不明确地 familiar熟悉的

Haywire, 我看来不眼熟么? 

-Patoshik: Are you the guy who stole my toothpaste? 

guy: (男)人,家伙 stole: 偷,steal的过去式 toothpaste: 牙膏

你偷了我的牙膏? 

-Michael: Yes Yes, I stole your tooth paste 

 是的,我偷了你的牙膏 

so you do remember

do: [用于加强主要动词的语气]确实 remember: 记得

那么你确实记得 

-nurse: Candy man 

 candy: 糖果;[美国俚语](服装)花里胡哨的,新潮的

小伙们 

Mr. Potochic 

 Potochic先生 

Mr. Scofield 

 Scofield先生 

-Michael: No, thank you 

 不,谢谢 

-nurse: Medication is mandatory. Just a mild sedative prescripted by Dr. Tancredi Come on 

medication: 药物治疗 mandatory: 强制性的 mild: 轻微的 sedative: 镇静剂 

prescript: 开处方

服药是强制性的。不过是医生开的一点镇静药 

-Michael: Can I talk to her directly? I'm feeling better 

directly: 直接地 

我能和她直接谈么?我已经好多了  

-nurse: Oh really That’s great Now take the pill 

pill: 药片

很好,吃药 

-Patoshik: Take them, they are good 

 take: 吃,喝,服(药等)

吃吧,味道不错 

-Michael: I'm fine, thank you 

 不必了,谢谢 

Carter! Can you come here for a sec? 

sec=second: 一秒,一会儿

Carter! 来一下 

-Geary: Scofield went Jcat? 

Jcat= psychotic breakdown: 精神失常,精神崩溃

Scofield精神失常? 

-Berwick: It Sure did I saw him come into, I knew he's gonna crack first time I saw. 

gonna=going to: 将会 crack: 崩溃   first time: 第一次

看他进去的样子, 就知道撑不住了 

-Geary: So he's not coming back here. 

 那么他不回来了? 

-Berwick: Doubt it. They got him in the whack shack. 

whack: [美国俚语]略痴的人;怪癖的人 shack: (用作某用途的)小室,小间

大概是关了紧闭的关系 

-Geary: What about Sucre? 

 Sucre呢? 

-Berwick: He's in ad seg. Why? 

ad=administrative: 管理的 segregation: [主美国英语]隔离关押(或监禁);隔离关押(或监禁)室

他在隔离区,怎么? 

-Geary: Middle cell, middle tier, prime piece of real estate 

tier: 层   prime: 第一流的 piece: 块 estate: 财产,房地产

中层中段房地产的好料 

You thinking what I'm thinking? 

 你我想到一块了? 

Maybe 

 大概 

We promise to keep it a single for a couple of months, auction it off.

promise: 答应,承诺 keep: 保留 month: 月 auction: 拍卖

作为单人间几个月拍卖掉 

-Berwick: Make it happen. 

 happen: 发生

那就干吧 

-Michael: I don't need medication. 

 medication: 药物治疗

我不需要吃药 

- Carter: Swallow it, or it's going in the rear door. 

swallow: 吞下  rear: 后面的

吞了不然就走"后门" 

All gone 

 都吃了? 

Nice. 

 很好 

-Michael: You were right, Haywire. 

 你是对的,Haywire 

I did steal your toothpaste, and you drew that tattoo from memory, 

memory: 记忆

我确实偷了牙膏你靠记忆画了纹身 

and I need you to do it again. 

 我要你再做一次 

-Geary: Middle cell, cool in the summer, warm in the winter. 

middle: 中等的 cell: 牢房 cool: 凉快的 warm: 暖和的

中段,冬暖夏凉 

-Mojo: How much you asking? 

 你要多少? 

-Geary: How much you got?

你有多少? 

-Mojo: $200 

 $200 

Got a deal? 

deal: 交易

成交? 

-Geary: Deal. 

 成交 

Now get your ass out of here and I'll put in the transfer. 

ass: 屁股 transfer: 调转

现在出来,我给你换 

-Mojo: Hey, man, 

 伙计 

the toilet's leaking. 

toilet: 厕所 leak: 漏,泄露

马桶在漏水 

Look, it's dripping. 

drip: 滴水

 瞧,在滴水 

-Geary: I'll put in a work order. It'll be replaced in 24 hours. 

order: 命令 replace: 更换  

 我去报修 24小时内弄好 

-Mojo: You got it, boss. 

 boss: 老板,老大,头儿

好吧,头儿 

-T-Bag: I heard you were moving some real estate. 

 move: [商业]使脱手,出售,卖得出

我听到你在卖房产 

-Geary: Already been moved. 

 已经卖了 

-T-Bag: That Scofield’s cell? 

 Scofield的囚室? 

-Geary: Not anymore. 

 不再是了 

Close up 40! 

 关门 40号! 

-Franklin: that's you daughter? 

 你女儿? 

-Westmoreland: My wife gave me this when she was born. 

born: 出生的

女儿出生时妻子给了我这个 

Outliving your wife is bad enough. 

outlive: 比…活得长

妻子离你而去已经够糟... 

Outliving your daughter 

 如果女儿再离你而去... 

no man should have to endure that. 

endure: 经受住

没人能够承受得了 

-Franklin: How long does she have? 

 她还有多少时间? 

-Westmoreland: Hospital says a week, 

 医院说一个星期 

maybe two. 

 也许两个星期 

-T-Bag: We got us a problem. 

 出问题了 

Mojo's moving in Scofield’s cell, and that is not all. 

 Mojo要搬进Scofield的囚室这还不算完... 

He's bitching about the toilet, so Geary’s putting in a work order. 

 bitch: [美国俚语]发牢骚,埋怨 

他在抱怨马桶于是Geary去报修了 

They move that toilet... 

 move: 移动

一旦动了马桶...  

they find the hole. 

 hole: 洞

他们会发现 

We are all screwed. 

screw: 弄糟,毁坏

我们就挂了 

-Franklin: How much Mojo promise him? 

 promise: 答应;约定

Mojo给他多少钱? 

 

-T-Bag: $200.

 200. 

-Franklin: Oh, gomer, see, you had me scared there for a second. 

gomer: 神经官能症患者;无理取闹的病人 scare: 吓

哦,傻瓜害我紧张兮兮 

I hear you got a cell. 

 我听说你有个囚室 

-Geary: Not anymore. 

 现在没了 

And if you were smart, you would keep quiet about that. 

smart: 聪明的,伶俐的 quiet: 安静的

你要是够聪明,最好闭嘴 

-Franklin: Hey, look, I'll double what you're getting. 

 double: 使加倍,使大一倍

我给你双倍 

-Geary: I'm getting $250. $500?

 原先是250 500?

-Franklin: Is not a problem 

 没问题 

-Geary: I am not talking cigarettes and extra chow line desserts here. 

cigarette: 烟 extra: 额外的 chow: 食物 dessert: 甜点

我不是说香烟和饭后甜点 

I'm talking green paper with dead white guys on it. 

 我是说印有死人头的绿色纸片 

-Franklin: I said it is not a problem. 

 我说过没问题 

-Michael: Come on. 

 来 

-Patoshik: Where? 

 去哪? 

-Michael: It's a surprise. 

surprise: 惊喜

给你惊喜 

-Patoshik: I don't wear a diaper. 

wear: 穿 diaper: 尿布

我不穿纸尿裤 

-Michael: I never said you did. 

 我没说你穿 

-Patoshik: Then what are you doing? 

 那你要干嘛? 

-Michael: You got something in your teeth. 

teeth: 牙齿

牙缝有东西 

 -Patoshik: What? 

  什么? 

 

-Michael: Oh, yeah. Right there.

就在这 

-Patoshik: I don't. 

 没有 

-Michael: It's right there in the back.

在这后面 

come on. 

 来吧 

-Patoshik: why are you doing this? 

 干嘛这样? 

-Michael: I am helping you. 

 我在帮你 

Remember what you used to call those little pills? 

 记得你怎么形容这些药丸? 

"Invisible handcuffs." 

invisible: 无形的 handcuffs: 手铐

"无形的枷锁" 

Handcuffs on your mind   

mind: 头脑

锁住你的头脑 

You hate them, remember? 

 hate: 憎恨

你恨它们,记得么? 

- Louis: You got a phone call. 

 你的电话 

-Burrows: Who is it? 

谁? 

- Louis: Your son. It's an emergency.

emergency: 紧急事件

你儿子,紧急 

-Burrows: Oh, L.J., What were you thinking, kid? 

 kid: 孩子

L.J.你在想什么? 

- L.J: I don't care what happens to me anymore, okay? 

 care: 在乎,介意

我不在乎什么后果 

They won. They'll always win. 

 他们赢了他们总会赢 

I just wanted to take one of them down with me. 

 我只想把他们拉下水 

-Burrows: Put veronica back on. 

 让Veronica接电话. 

-Veronica: Lincoln? 

 Lincoln? 

-Burrows: What are the charges? 

 charge: 控告

指控是什么? 

-Veronica: Attempted murder. 

attempt: 企图 murder: 谋杀

谋杀未遂 

He's also being arraigned for the murder of his mother and his stepfather. 

arraign: 提审,传问  stepfather: 继父

他还会因母亲和继父的谋杀案被传唤 

-Burrows:I guess bail's out of the question? 

guess: 想,认为 bail: 保释

不能假释? 

-Veronica: Exactly. 

 exactly: 完全正确,一点没错

没错 

-Burrows: Anything you can do? 

 你能帮上忙么? 

-Veronica: Right now, his only shot is if we can get him tried as a minor. 

shot: [口语]机会 try: 审理,审讯 minor: 未成年人

 现在唯一的机会是看能否作为未成年人受审 

But he needs to show some remorse. 

show: 表现出 remorse: 懊悔

但要表现出懊悔 

I need to sell to the court that he was just a scared kid. 

 sell: 使被采纳(或接受) court: 法庭 scared: 惊恐的 kid: 小孩

要让法庭相信他只是个吓坏的孩子 

Where his head's at right now, he won't listen to me. 

 不论怎样他都不听我的 

-Burrows: He'll listen to me. I need to see him. 

 他听我的,我要见他 

-Veronica: Lincoln, there's no way. 

 Lincoln,行不通 

-Burrows: He gets tried as an adult, he may as well sit in my lap in the chair. 

tried: 审判,try的过去分词 adult: 成人 lap: 膝部

如果他作为成年人受审会和我一起坐电椅 

You got to do something, veronica. 

你要做些什么,Veronica. 

-Veronica: Okay, I'll petition the D.O.C, 

petition: 向…请愿;请求;要求

好,我会找D.O.C, 

but it's a milliontoone shot they'll let you out to see him. 

milliontoone: 万分之一  

但只有万分之一的机会允许你出去见他 

-Burrows: All right. 

 好 

-Franklin: Yo, trumpets. 

trumpets =【Trumpets or toots his or hers own horn. Says it like it is. Defines his or hers own space. Is not afraid to speak out.】: 属于自己的喇叭

喇叭

Yo, I got to round up all outstanding debts that are due ASAP, all right? 

round up: 使...集拢 outstanding: 未付款的 debt: 债务 due: 应支付的,欠款的 

ASAP= as soon as possible: 尽快

尽快收回所有的外贷,好么? 

- trumpets: Do it right now? 

 现在? 

-Franklin: Like yesterday, all right? 

 和昨天一样 

- trumpets: I'll put it out there. Good. 

 马上搞定很好 

-Kellerman: are you insane? 

insane: 疯狂的,精神错乱的

 你疯了吗? 

- Trixie: You are done, bodyguard. 

 done: 结束了的   bodyguard: 保镖

你的任务结束了,保镖 

Lincoln's son, a 16yearold pothead, managed to track you down and shoot you. 

pothead: 瘾君子 manage: 设法完成 shoot: 枪杀

林肯的儿子,一个16岁的瘾君子设法跟踪并杀了你 

You are now a witness in his criminal investigation.  

investigation: 调查  witness: 证人 criminal: 犯罪 

你现在是他犯罪调查的证人了 

-Kellerman: I can still do my job. 

 我还可以做我的工作 

- Trixie: You are not to make a move on burrows under any circumstance. 

circumstance: 状况环境

 在任何情况下,你都不能再碰这件事了 

We make that call. 

 我们来做 

-Kellerman: You know what, Trixie? 

 你知道吗,Trixie? 

There are actually higher agendas here. 

actually: 实际上 higher: 更高的 agenda: 议程,待议诸事项

实际上,还有更重要的事 

- Trixie: Yes, there are, and they don't belong to you. 

的确有,但不属于你 

Paul Kellerman no longer works for the secret service. 

secret: 机密的 service: 公共部门

Paul Kellerman不再为特勤处工作 

You are just good Ol'owen Kravecki from now on. 

从现在起,你叫做Ol’owen Kravecki 

Have I made myself clear? 

我说得够清楚了吧? 

-Michael: hey. 

 嗨 

I need you to focus. 

focus: 集中,注视

我需要你精力集中 

I need you to remember what you drew. 

remember: 想起 draw: 画

我希望你能记得你画过的东西 

-doctor: Haywire 

 Haywire 

Time for group 

 group: 集体,群体

集体活动时间 

Come on, buddy. Let's go. 

 buddy: 弟兄,老兄,老弟[尤作非正式称呼语]

快点兄弟们, 快走 

-Patoshik: It's a path. 

path: 路;小道

那是一条路 

-Michael: Yes. 

 是的 

-Patoshik: It is a path. 

 那是一条路 

Let's go. 

 走吧 

-Franklin: So, what's up, man? 

 什么意思,兄弟? 

- Trumpets: Here's the thing. 

 是这样 

You got nothing coming. 

 你现在什么也没有了 

All your outstanding markers, they are mine now. 

outstanding: 辉煌的  marker: 标记

你曾经的辉煌纪录,现在都是我的了 

Is that so? 

 就这些? 

You got a problem with it, go cry to your new crew—

crew: [口语]一群人,一帮人 

你现在有麻烦了去对着你的新朋友哭吧 

t-bag and the white boys. 

 t-bag 和那个白人 

-Franklin: Oh...key, so that's what this is all about. 

 哦... 好吧,就是这样呀 

- Trumpets: This is about staying true to your own. 

 own: 自己的

这是一个人的本色问题  

-Franklin: Well, you know what, man? 

 好吧,你知道吗? 

I can have tea with the grand wizard of the KKK if I want, 

wizard: 圣人 grand: 首要的 kkk =ku klux klan: 三K党

 如果我愿意, 我可以和和3K党的头子坐在一起喝茶 

and I still get my money. 

 而且我还要拿到钱 

You got that, little boy? 

 听懂了吗,小子? 

-Trumpets: No. We don't got that. 

 不,我们不理解 

Now, out of respect for what you once were, 

out of respect: 出于尊敬 once: 曾经

出于对你曾经的所作所为的尊敬 

I'm gonna let you walk away. 

 我可以让你平安走开 

-Patoshik: you were right. 

 你是对的 

The pills don't let me see the pathway. 

pill: 药片 pathway: 径,路

这些药会让我忘记那条路 

That's a pathway to hell. 

 hell: 地狱

那天通往地狱的路 

-Michael: No, it's not. 

 不,这不是 

It's just the opposite. 

opposite: 截然相反的

恰恰相反 

-Patoshik: I remember. 

 我记得 

-T-Bag: Whoo! Looks like the bank of Africa wasn't allowing any withdrawals

bank: 银行  Africa: 非洲 allow: 允许 withdrawal: 提款

哦,看起来像是非洲的银行不允许取钱 

-Franklin: Look, we are gonna have to find another way to get that money, okay? 

 我们必须寻找别的方式来得到那些钱,可以吧? 

-T-Bag: Well, then I reckon it is not too much of a problem for our friend here to rummage up, is not that so, D.B.? 

reckon: 认为  rummage: 翻找

我想过了,不难找到方法不是吗, D.B.? 

-Westmoreland: A I'm not D.B. Cooper, 

 首先,我不是D.B Cooper 

and b there's no visitation today. 

visitation: 探望

其次,今天不是探访日 

Which means that none of us can get any money from the outside world

none: 没有人

也就是说,没有人能从外面的世界弄到钱 

-T-Bag: I guess that only leaves us with one real option. 

guess: 想,认为 option: 选择

我想,我们只有一个选择了 

The kitchen game 

 kitchen: 厨房

厨房游戏 

-Franklin: Gambling? 

gambling: 赌博

 赌博? 

That's your solution? 

solution: 解决方法

这就是你的方法? 

-T-Bag: Uhhuh. Son, trust me. 

trust: 信任

孩子,相信我 

When I play cards, it is not gambling. 

 card: 纸牌

我玩牌那不叫赌博 

There's maybe five people in this country that can do what I do with a deck of cards 

country: 国家

 在这个国家,也许只有五个人可以想我一样玩牌 

-Westmoreland: So why are you just bringing this up now? 

那你为什么现在才说? 

-T-Bag: Because if Jesus over there catches you sleeving aces in the kitchen game, 

sleeving: 入袖 catch: 偶然发现 ace: A纸牌

 因为如果在赌博中那边的Jesus 发现你袖子里的A 

well, let's just say there are lots of knives handy. 

handy: 方便的,手边的

这么说吧, 任何东西都可以变成刀 

Of course, you need 50 bucks just for the sitin, and since we don't have any money, 

buck: 美元 since: 既然   since: 既然,因为

当然,你需要至少50美元才能开始玩而现在我们没有钱 

I would say we're in a catch-double-deuce. 

我只能说这既是盘点又是赛点 

-Michael: You sit right here. 

 你坐在这里 

Take this. 

 拿着这个 

And this 

 还有这个 

-Patoshik: Oh, no...It’s gone. 

 哦,不... 路消失了 

-Michael: That's why I need you to fix it. 

fix: 修补

所以我才需要你修补它 

That's why I need you to remember what was there before. 

 所以我才需要你回忆这里以前是什么 

-Patoshik: Oh, this is bad. 

 哦,太糟糕了 

You can't break a path. 

 你不能破坏路 

Then it doesn't lead anywhere. 

lead: (道路等)通向;引向

不然你那里也去不成 

-Michael: That's right. 

 是呀 

That's why I need you to remember what was there before it was broken. 

 所以我才需要你回忆这里被损坏以前是什么 

-Patoshik: I remember. 

 我想 

I remember the demons. 

demon: 魔鬼

我记得魔鬼 

Wait, maybe they were pilgrims. 

pilgrim: 朝圣者

等等,也许他们是朝圣者 

They were pointing the way, they were saying, 

 point: 指

他们在指着方向,说着 

"this is the way, this is the way." 

“就是这条路,就是这条路” 

I can't see it. 

 我看不见 

I can see it, but II can't see it. 

 我看不见,但我,我看不见 

-Michael: I'll be right back. 

 我很快就回来 

Hey! 

 嗨! 

I need you to give Sucre a message. 

message: 消息

我需要你帮我给Sucre 递个消息 

Tell him I'm okay, 

 告诉他我很好 

and that I'm trying to fill in the blanks. 

fill: 填满 blank: 空白(处)

我正在努力填补空白的地方 

He'll know what that means. 

 他会知道我的意思 

-Manche: You're trying to fill in the blanks? 

 你在努力填补空白? 

-Michael: Just do it. Please. 

 照做就是, 谢了 

-Geary: What the hell am I gonna do now? 

gonna=going to: 将会

我现在可怎么办? 

-Geary: You have been down on 13 as long as I can remember. 

在我的记忆中,你已经在下面待了13年了 

Why the sudden interest in moving? 

sudden: 突然的 interest: 兴趣

为什么突然想搬? 

-Westmoreland: Second story units like this don't come on the market too much

unit: 单元  market: 市场

二层的号子不是时时都有的 

I figure since I'm getting on in age, maybe it's time I retired in comfort.  

figure: 想,认为 retire: 退休 comfort: 舒适

我想我变老了也许该找个舒服的地方退休 

-Geary: Open on 40. 

 打开40号  

Make it quick. 

 快一点 

Hey... bob Vila, it's a cell. 

bob vila: 【美国家居美化专家】 cell: 牢房

嗨... bob vila,这只是个房间 

Quit kicking the tires and make a decision. 

quit: 停止 kick: 踢 tire: 轮胎 decision: 决定

快点理出头绪,然后做个决定 

-Westmoreland: I'll give you 100 bucks for her. 

 为这房子,我会给你100美元 

-Geary: You wasted my time. Get the hell out of here. 

waste: 浪费  

你在浪费我的时间,赶快离开这里 

Sorry, boss. 

 boss: 老板,老大,头儿

抱歉,先生 

-Westmoreland: I thought it was a good bid. 

bid: 出价

我以我给的不少了 

-Westmoreland: Close on 40. 

 关上40号门 

-T-Bag: Hello, Benjamin. 

 你好,本杰明 

Now, let me see, minted in 19 and... seventytwo. 

mint: 铸币,铸造 

让我看看...印制于19...72年 

-Westmoreland: That's your buyin. 

buyin: 买进

这是你的资本 

The rest is up to you. 

rest: 其余的

剩下的就看你的了 

-T-Bag: Damn... 

 damn: 该死的,他妈的

他妈的

-Franklin: keep walking, peckerwood. 

peckerwood=poor white: 穷苦白人

 一直走,啄木鸟 

Got the buy in for the card game 

 我们现在有赌博的资本了 

-T-Bag: Go get our money, boy. 

 小子,去赚钱吧 

Unfortunately, you and I are gonna have to be partners in this endeavor. 

unfortunately: 不幸地 partner: 搭档 endeavor: 努力

不幸的是, 这场赌博你我必须搭档 

-Franklin: Oh, hell, no. 

 hell: [俚语]见鬼,该死,混蛋

哦,见鬼,不 

I don't play cards; I'm a dice man. 

dice: 骰子

我不玩纸牌,我是玩骰子的 

-T-Bag: Look, all you need to know is this: 

 你需要做的仅仅是 

Every time I deal, you bet big and never fold. 

deal: [牌戏](给玩牌者)发牌 bet: 用(钱、物)打赌 fold: 把牌朝下(以示退出)

 每次我发牌,你只需要赌大一点不要认输 

See, if I'm winning every time I deal, I end up with a Colombian necktie, 

necktie: 领带  

你知道,如果我每次自己发牌都赢我会被哥伦比亚领带勒死 

you know what I'm saying? 

 你知道我什么意思吧? 

But if you're the one raking in all the cash, 

rake: (用耙子)耙(或收集) cash: 现金

但如果你赢了很多钱 

well, I seriously doubt anyone would ever think you and I are working together. 

seriously: 非常  doubt: 怀疑 

 我相信没有人会怀疑到我们是一伙的 

-Nike: Excuse me. 

 请问 

I have been all over town I can't find a charger for this. 

charger: 充电器

我找了整个小镇也没有能够找到给它充电的东西 

-girl: Well, let me check. 

check: 检查

 让我找找看

-Nike: Thanks.

 谢谢 

-man: How you doing, Savrinn? 

 你好呀,Savrinn? 

Where's your girl? 

 那个女孩在哪里? 

-Nike: She's doing her job, all right? 

 她在工作,可以吧? 

Filing a petition down at the courts 

petition: 申请书 court: 法庭

在法庭上提出呈请 

She'll... she'll be at my place in about an hour. 

about: 大约

 她将... 她一个小时左右会到我那里 

-man: See, that was easy 

 你看,这很简单 

-Nike: I shouldn't have to chase you down to get that information. 

chase: 追踪 information: 信息

我本不需要跟踪你来获得这些信息 

Why don't you just take a step back? 

step: 步  

那你为什么不往后退一步呢? 

-man: Why don't you remember who you're talking to, who I work for? 

你难道忘记了你在和谁说话还有我为谁工作? 

You need to keep an eye on veronica Donovan. 

 你必须盯着veronica Donovan 

Not some of the time; all of the time. 

不是有时,是一直盯着 

Because pretty soon, we're gonna call in our favor, 

pretty: 相当地   favor=favour: 特殊照顾,优惠

因为很快,会有人向我们提出要求 

unless you want to go back on our deal. 

unless: 除非 deal: 交易

 除非你打算背弃我们的交易 

-Nike: No. 

 不 

-man: Good

 好 

Be in touch. 

保持联系 

-Michael: Haywire. 

 Haywire 

Haywire... 

 Haywire... 

did you take your meds? 

med=medicine: 药

你把药吃了? 

Come on. 

 好吧 

You got something in your teeth again. 

 你的牙里有塞东西 

-Patoshik: You should be careful when you tell people to remember things, Michael. 

careful: 小心的  

 Michael,你应该小心一点,当你告诉别人回忆一些什么的时候 

Because I remember everything now 

 因为我现在想起来了 

I remember how you set me up! 

 我想起来你是怎么陷害我的! 

How you smashed your own head... 

smash: 撞,打破 own: 自己的

你是怎么打破自己的头... 

and had me sent back here. 

让我被送到这里 

I also... 

 我还... 

remember this 

 记得这个 

The pathway 

 pathway: 路,径

那条路 

Your map 

 你的地图 

Your escape

 你逃跑 

-Michael: Give me that. 

 把它给我 

Don't. Don't. 

 不要,不要 

-Patoshik: Now, do I tear this up... 

tear: 撕

现在,我该撕开它... 

...or do you tell me exactly where and when you're doing this? 

exactly: 精确地,确切地  

...或者你告诉我你做这些的确切时间和地点? 

-Michael: It starts in the basement. 

basement: 地下室  

 是从地下室开始 

-Patoshik: Okay.

好的 

-Michael: This line leads from a hatch in the coal room to this pipe system here. 

lead: 通向,引向 hatch: 舱口 coal: 煤 pipe: 管道 system: 系统

这条线从加煤房的舱门口到管道四通 

And that runs to the infirmary. 

infirmary: 医务室

而这里通向医务室 

That's how we'll get out. 

 我们就将这样出去 

I just need to get out of psych ward to set things up. 

psych= psychiatric: 精神病的 ward: 牢房 

 我只需要离开精神病区,做点准备 

Three days after I'm gone, 

 我走后的第三天 

I'll come back up through the basement and get you out. 

我会从地下室回来然后带你出去 

-Patoshik: You're just telling me what I want to hear. 

 你说的真是我想要的 

-Michael: No, I'm not.

不,不是 

I need you to let me get us out of here. 

 我需要你,帮我们离开这里 

I need you to trust me. 

trust: 相信,信任

我需要你相信我 

-Patoshik: If you try to screw me over again, I'll kill you. 

screw: [俚语]诈骗,骗去

如果你试图再骗我一次我会杀了你 

-Veronica: Hey. 

 嗨 

-Nike: Hey. How did it go? 

 嗨怎么样了? 

-Veronica: Filing the petition was easy. 

 file: 使精练;修整 petition: [法律]申请书

填个呈请书很容易 

Getting it approved, that's a whole another story. 

approved: 批准的 whole: 完全的

让它通过就完全不同了 

You found the charger? 

 你找到充电器了? 

-Nike: Oh, yeah. 

 噢对 

-Veronica: Why didn't you plug it in? 

plug: 插入

你为什么不插上呢? 

-Nike: I was just, uh... 

 我只是在..呃. 

just thinking for a minute. 

 想事情 

-Veronica: About what

 想什么? 

-Nike: Nothing 

 没什么 

-Veronica: We're in business. 

 business: 事情

这下有事做了 

-Nike: What is it? 

 什么? 

-Veronica: His entire phone book is still in here 322 numbers. 

entire: 全部的

他全部的联系电话还在322个号码 

- Jesus: No open seats. Gotta wait. 

 open: 空的 seat: 座位 gotta=have got to: 必须

没位置了等着吧  

C-note, 

 C-note 

crap or get off the pot. 

crap: 拉屎;赌的一注 pot: 马桶;[口语]一次所赌之总额;赌注

跟还是不跟 

-Franklin: I'm thinking. 

 我在考虑 

-T-Bag: We are not betting on CPT here, man. 

 cpt= Colored People's Time: 有色人种的空闲时间

我们可不像黑人那样悠哉, 小子 

Either you going to see his bet or you can go outside 

either: 任一 see: [牌戏]与…下同样的赌注 bet: 赌注

你要不下注要不滚蛋 

and million con march or whatever your people do. 

con=convict: 囚犯march: 游行示威  

 滚去参加什么百万囚犯大游行之类的你们这些人爱做的 

Either way, get on with it, son. 

 自己选小子 

-Franklin: I'm in. 

 我跟 

- Jesus: Three bitches, 

 bitch: 母狗,婊子

三个婊 

bitches. 

 婊子 

What you holding? 

 你的牌? 

-Franklin: You tell me. 

 你告诉我 

-all: Full house 

full house: [牌戏]满堂红(有三张相同及另两张相同的一手牌)

三拖二 

-T-Bag: Full house? 

 三拖二? 

That's a concept a Mexican should be quite familiar with, eh, Jesus? 

concept: 概念 quite: 很 familiar: 熟悉的

墨西哥人应该很熟悉这个吧? 呃, Jesus? 

-Caroline: She said what? 

 她说什么? 

-Kellerman: She said, in unequivocal terms, 

unequivocal: 明白的 term: 措辞,表达方式

她说很明确地表明 

that I was not to move on burrows. 

 我不能对burrows动手 

Whatever their agenda is with burrows, it is not the same as ours. 

 agenda: 议事日程,议程 

不管他们想把burrows怎么样,他们的计划肯定和我们不同 

This whole business with his father 

 business: 事务,事情

他父亲的事 

it interferes with the one thing that we set out to do in the first place—

interfere: 干涉

干扰了我们的首要计划 

put Lincoln burrows in the ground. 

 放任 Lincoln burrows 

If he lives, 

 如果他不死 

you're the one that stands to lose, not the company. 

 stand: 定会,必然会 lose: 失败

你会输掉而不是公司 

They get themselves another candidate, 

candidate: 候选人

 他们可以找另外的候选人 

and you're the one that suffers the brunt of it. 

suffer: 遭受  brunt: 冲击,撞击

然后你就是承担后果的人 

-Caroline: Then maybe it's time we broke ranks. 

 rank: 队伍,行列

那么也许到了我们散伙的时候了 

-Kellerman: We do that, they would pull support for the campaign. 

pull: 抽出 support: 支持 campaign: 竞选运动 

我们这么做他们不会再支持竞选活动 

You know that, don't you? 

 你明白这点是吗? 

-Caroline: That is... 

 那是... 

if they know, Paul. 

 在他们知道的情况下,Paul 

-T-Bag: mmm! Smell that kitty. 

 smell: 闻 kitty: 小猫

唔! 闻一闻 

Jacks or better, 

 jack: [牌戏]大小王

大小鬼还是更好 

trips to win. 

 trip=triple: 三倍

赢上三倍 

- Jesus: Last hand. 

 hand: 牌戏的一盘

最后一手 

I'm tired of losing all my money today. 

我不想在今天输掉我的所有钱 

How much you up? 

 你有多少? 

-Franklin: I don't know. $300. 

 up: 打赌的

我不知道. 300块 

-criminal: Does it hurt? 

 hurt: 致痛

 痛吗? 

-Franklin: What?

什么? 

-criminal: The horseshoe up your ass

horseshoe: 马蹄铁 ass: 屁股

被踢屁股的感觉 

-Franklin: Rather be lucky than good, pingpong. 

 运气比打法重要, 乒乓 

-criminal: Misdeal 

misdeal: 发错牌,分牌错误

掉牌了 

Bury the card. 

 bury: [牌戏]垫去(几张或一张无用的牌)

这张牌废掉 

-Franklin: Man, I don't care if y'all saw my card. 

 care: 在乎

兄弟我不在乎你们看见我的牌 

-criminal: Yeah, I bet you don't. 

 对我想你不在乎 

Bury the card, young blood. 

废掉, 小子 

-Franklin: Hey, chill, wrinkles. 

wrinkle: 皱纹 chill: 冷静

 嘿冷静, 苦瓜脸 

Is not my fault saltine here got a sloppy deal. 

fault: 过错 saltine: 【A black person that acts white, like a cracker.Urban Dictionary】 sloppy: 马虎的,凌乱的 deal: 发牌

这咸鱼发坏牌又不是我的错 

-T-Bag: Aw, that there was just uncalled for. 

我又不是故意的 

Now, all right. You know what? 

 现在好了你知道吗? 

I will tell you what. I'm going to deal another hand, 

 我告诉你怎么做, 我会重新发一手 

you gonna be such a baby about it. 

 你真像个孩子 

- Jesus: On a misdeal, you bury the card, 

 发错了牌要废掉 

finish out the hand. 

 发完这一手 

House rules. 

 rule: 规矩,规则

这是我的规矩 

-Burrows: Warden. 

 warden: 监狱长

典狱长 

-Pope: I have some good news for you, Linc. 

 我有好消息,Linc. 

Somehow, your lawyer's petition went through. 

somehow: 从某种角度 lawyer: 律师 petition: 申请书,诉状

你的律师的呈请通过了 

The department of corrections is allowing you a one hour visit with your son. 

 department: (行政机构、公共事务的)部;司;局 correction: 惩罚 allow: 允许 

你有一个小时的时间去看你的儿子 

I have never seen one of these granted before... 

 grant: 准许,许可

我从没看见过这样的呈请通过 

ever. 

 从来没有 

-Burrows: Good lawyers. 

 好律师 

-Pope: No lawyer's that good. 

 不可能这么好 

I'll make the travel arrangements, but this is not going to be a ride in the country. 

travel: 旅行 arrangement: 安排  ride: 骑马(或乘车)旅行

我会安排你的转运但这可不是全国巡游 

You're gonna be ycuffed, and the men are gonna be heavily armed. 

cuff: 给…戴上手铐 heavily: 大量地 armed: 武装的

你会被Y字形链铐全副武装的人看守你 

I don't want any problems. 

 我不想有任何问题 

-Burrows: There won't be; I just want to see my son. 

 不会有的我只想见我的儿子 

- Jesus: I'll bet all I got. 

bet: 押赌注

我全押上 

$82. 

 一共82 

You better have some aces shoved up there with that horseshoe, or that pot's mine. 

 ace: A 纸牌 shove: 推,推掉 horseshoe: 马蹄;马蹄铁形(或 U 形)之物 pot: [口语]一次所赌之总额;赌注

你最好有一堆A 要不然这些钱就归我了 

You in or out 

跟还是退出? 

-Franklin: I'm in. 

 我跟 

And I raise you $74. 

raise: 提高(价格)

而且再加74. 

- Jesus: I said I only got $82 left. 

left: 剩下

我说了我只有82块 

-Franklin: Then I guess you're out of luck. 

guess: 想,认为 luck: 运气

那你太不走运了 

- Jesus: You never heard of a gentleman's game? 

gentleman: 绅士

你没听说过绅士的游戏? 

-Franklin: Yes, I have, but this is not it. 

 对我听说过但这次不是 

You want to borrow some money? 

borrow: 借

你要借点钱? 

Ask your boys. 

 问你的小弟要 

But I'm in here to make money, bro. 

 但我来是赚钱的兄弟 

You want welfare, 

welfare: 福利

你要福利? 

you would better vote democrat. 

vote: 投票 democrat: 民主党

你最好去投民主党的票 

- Jesus: If you know what's good for you, 

 你知道你应该怎么做? 

you'll stay away from me in the yard. 

yard: 围场,操场

你最好在操场上离我远点 

-Patoshik: you think you're smarter than me? 

 smart: 聪明的

你以为比我聪明? 

no! No! No, no, no! 

 不! 不! 不,不,不! 

 There’s a pathway 

 那儿有一条通道 

no, there's a pathway! 

 不,那儿有条通道! 

There's a pathway! 

 那儿有条通道! 

-doctor: He's trying to escape! He's trying to escape 

 escape: 逃跑

他想逃跑! 他想逃跑 

-Patoshik: this is his map! 

 这是他的地图! 

He set me up! 

他骗我! 

-doctor: Zap him! 

zap : (电击般)命中

电他! 

-Westmoreland: there he is. 

 他来了 

-Geary: Hey boss, 

 boss: 老板,头儿

嘿头 

-Franklin: I think you dropped something, man. 

drop: 掉下

 我想你掉了什么东西老兄 

That's half a gino. 

 这里是500块 

So when do I move in? 

那我什么时候搬进去? 

-Geary: You don't. 

 你不去 

-Franklin: What?

什么? 

Come on, chief, now, we had a deal. 

chief: 长官,头儿 deal: 秘密协议

别这样头我们说好了 

-Geary: Renegotiation: The price is $700 now. 

renegotiation: 重新谈判   price: 价格

重新谈判现在的价钱是700块 

-Franklin: That is not right. I just gave you $500. 

 这不对我才给了你500块 

-Geary: What you gave me was a down payment. 

payment: 支付,付款

你给我的是定金 

If you can't come up with the rest, well 

rest: 剩下的

 如果你交不出剩下的那么... 

-Franklin: no, no, no, no, no! Wait, wait, wait. 

 不不不不! 等等 

Hold on. One minute, all right? 

等一下就一分钟, 好吗? 

Man, he's trying to shake us down. 

shake: (恐吓时)挥动(手杖、木棒等)

兄弟他想敲诈我们 

I'm gonna need that watch. 

 我需要你的表 

-Westmoreland: Not an option. 

option: 选择

别想

-Franklin: Look, would you rather be looking at a picture of your daughter 

rather: 宁愿

你是愿意看着照片想你的女儿... 

or holding her in your arms once you get outside? 

还是想出去把她抱在怀里? 

Look, man, father time owed me a few bones. 

owe: 欠 bone: 钱;一块钱

看老爹欠我些东西

He gave me this in trade. 

trade: 交易

他还给我这个

That should be more than enough to cover it. 

cover: 够付(费用) 

这样应该够了吧 

Eh, not bad. 

 呃真不坏

-Geary: Your problem is somebody already gave me $700 for the cell, so 

 cell: 牢房

但问题是已经有人给我700块订下了那间牢房, 所以 

you're S.O.L. 

S.O.L =strictly out of luck: 倒大霉

你出局了

-Franklin: No! Hey, whoa, whoa! 

不! 嘿,喂,喂! 

Wait a minute, wait a minute. 

等一下, 等一下 

So you're just gonna take my money and walk? 

你就这样拿着我的钱走开? 

-Geary: Yeah, well, write your congressman. 

 congressman: 国会议员

没错,你写投诉信好了 

-Franklin: Oh, come on! 

老天啊!

-Michael: hey. 

-Sarah: Hi. 

They said you wanted to talk to me. 

他们说你有话要和我说  

Yeah, yeah

Okay. 

好啊    

-Michael: Please. 

 请坐 

-Sarah: Thanks. Okay. 

 谢谢 

-Michael: I made you something. 

 我做了个东西给你 

It's an ashtray. 

ashtray: 烟灰缸

是个烟灰缸 

-Sarah: Um... I don't smoke. 

 呃 ...我不抽烟 

-Michael: Yeah, I know. But, uh, 

 对我知道但是 ,呃 

they only let us make these and jewelry, 

jewelry: 首饰

他们只让我们做这些和首饰 

and I didn't figure you for the macaroni necklace type.

figure: 想,认为 for: 渴望 macaroni: [美国俚语]空心软管 necklace: 项链  type: 类型

 我想你也不会喜欢胶泥做的项链 

-Sarah: It's very sweet. Uh... 

 sweet: 好的,讨人喜欢的

你真好... 

how about we talk about how you're doing? 

 你在这里过得怎么样? 

-Michael: I think we both know I don't belong here. 

 belong: 属于

我想你我都清楚我不属于这儿 

I don't remember much about that night, but 

 那晚上的事我不太记得了,但... 

being locked up in ad seg, 

ad=administration:管理部门 segregation: 隔离关押

被关在禁闭室里 

something must've snapped. 

snap:(精神)突然崩溃

也许我是有点崩溃 

What I'm trying to say is, 

 我想说的是... 

I think I've had enough of arts and crafts. 

craft: 工艺,手工

我已经受够了美术和手工活 

but that's your call. 

 这都是你安排的 

-Sarah: And the doctors here do say that you've been acting fine. 

 act: 表现

这里的医生说你表现得很好 

The problem is that if you don't tell the pope who burned you, 

 pope: 教皇,这里指监狱长 burn: 烧伤

如果你还是不告诉监狱长谁把你烧伤的 

he's gonna lock you back up in ad seg. 

 他还会把你关到禁闭室 

And after a couple days of that, you're gonna be right back here. 

 之后你又得回到这里 

Michael, I hate what happened to you, 

hate: 讨厌

Michael,我知道你的伤势 

and I hate that you're here. 

 我也不想看到你呆在这儿 

But you have got to let me help you. 

 但你得让我帮助你才行 

If you want to get out of psych ward, and stay out, 

如果你想从精神病区出去而且不再回来 

you've got to tell the pope the truth about that burn. 

 你必须告诉监狱长事实 

-Manche: Out with the old, 

 脏的拿出来 

in with the new, cons. 

 con=convict: 囚犯

新的拿进去,伙计们 

I got a message from your cellie, bro. 

cellie=cellmate: 狱友

兄弟你的室友有个口信给你 

He says he's okay and he's trying to fill in the blanks. 

 fill: 填充 blank: 空白(处)

他说他很好他正在试图填补空白 

-Fernando: Did he say he's trying? 

 他是说他在试 

or that he already got the blanks filled in? 

 还是已经补好了? 

-Manche: Yo, man, I don't know. I didn't write it down. 

 伙计,我不知道我又没写下来 

-Fernando: Okay. Now you gotta tell him that I filled in the hole. 

 gotta=have got to: 必须

现在你要告诉他我把洞补上了 

-Manche: Yeah, yeah, I'm done with your little secrets and messages, bro. 

 bro=brother: 兄弟

我已经受够你们的小秘密和口信了兄弟 

I saw Scofield’s back. 

 back: 后背

我看见了Scofield的背 

He's got a burn in the same spot as the burn in that guard's shirt. 

burn: 烧伤 spot: 位置  guard: 警卫

他背上有烧伤就在我借给你的警卫服被烧坏的地方 

I don't know what you're doing but I have an idea, huh? 

 我不知道你们在做什么但我大概也猜得到 

And I'm through helping you until you tell me what's going on. 

through:结束 until: 直到 

除非你告诉我我不会再帮你们 

-Manche: I can't, bro. 

 我不能兄弟 

Then good luck in the hole, Jefe. 

 Jefe=chief: [西班牙语]领袖,首脑,头儿

那祝你好运了, 老大

-Fernando: No, no, no, no, no! Wait, wait. 

 不, 等等 

-Fernando: Manche. 

 Manche. 

-Manche: Who's that? 

 那是谁? 

-Fernando: That's Linc, bro. 

 那是Linc 

-Manche: Linc the sink 

 sink: 下水道

吊死鬼Linc? 

-Fernando: Yeah.

 对. 

-Burrows: Come here. 

 过来 

-Franklin: I think we can work something out. 

 我想我们能想出办法 

All I can say is, before I get out of here, Geary will pay. 

 pay: 付出代价;受到惩罚

在我出去之前我要Geary付出代价 

Believe that. 

 我说到做到 

-Westmoreland: No one's getting outta here if maintenance goes to replacing Scofield’s toilet. 

outta=out of: 从…出去 maintenance: 维修 replace: 取代 

如果维修工去换了Scofield的马桶就没人能出去了 

-Manche: I got a way to help you with your Scofield problem. 

 我有办法帮你们解决Scofield的问题 

-T-Bag: What'd you say, slim 

 slim: 纤瘦的

你说什么 ,瘦子? 

-Manche: I said I got a way to help you with... 

 way: 方法

我说我有办法解决... 

-Franklin: who the hell said we had a problem? 

 谁他妈地说我们有问题? 

-Manche: It's cool, man. Relax. 

cool: 没有问题的 relax: 放松

冷静伙计放松 

-Franklin: Lincoln and Sucre told me everything. 

 Lincoln 和 Sucre 都告诉我了 

What in the hell did they tell you? 

 hell: 地狱

他们他妈的说了什么? 

Exactly what did they tell you? 

 exactly: 确切地,准确地

他们到底告诉了你什么? 

-Manche: Everything. They said I can come with you, 

 所有的事他们说我能和你们一起走 

you know, on early parole, 

parole: 假释

如果我能把他从精神病区弄出来... 

if I can help get the fish outta psych. 

 fish: 新来的囚犯 

我就能比假释还早点出去 

-T-Bag: What're we, the atrain? 

 我们成了什么了?公共汽车? 

Everyone gets to ride with us? 

 ride: 乘坐

人人都来上? 

Why don't you take a walk, before I give you a smack? 

smack: (用掌)击打

在我揍你之前给我滚远点! 

-Westmoreland: You got another solution to our situation? 

solution: 解决办法 situation: 处境

你有别的办法吗? 

I didn't think so. 

 我想没有 

-Manche: Me 

 我 

and my Cuz 

 和SUCRE 

and Lincoln... 

 还有 Lincoln... 

came up with something. 

 想了个办法 

Now, it can work... 

 work: 奏效

能成功... 

but it's risky. 

risky: 冒险的

但是很冒险 

-Manche: You ready to get out of this aquarium, fish? 

aquarium: 玻璃钢

 你准备好出去了吗,新仔? 

-Michael: assure me I'll be protected. 

assure: 确保  protect: 保护

 你保证以后一定要保护我 

-Pope: Michael, you know me well enough by now. 

Michael,你对我很了解 

Such assurances are not necessary. 

assurance: 保证 necessary: 必要的

你不需要这样的保证 

-Michael: With all due respect, warden, 

respect: 尊敬 warden: 监狱长 

不是冒犯监狱长 

if I had been protected in the first place, none of this would have happened. 

 如果我真的有受到保护这样的事就不会发生 

-Pope: A name. 

 说名字 

-Michael: Geary. 

 Geary. 

-Pope: Geary? 

 Geary? 

-Michael: He shakes cons down for money, 

 他向犯人勒索钱财 

anything he can get his hands on. 

 一切他能到手的东西 

He knew I went to college, so he must've... 

 college: 大学

他知道我念过大学,他一定以为... 

he must've thought I was rich or something. Anyway, when, uh... 

 rich: 富有的 anyway: 不管怎样

他一定觉得我有钱 

when I couldn't pay up, 

当我付不出来的时候 

he held me down with one arm, 

 他一手把我按倒... 

and burned me with the other. 

 burn: 烫,烧

一手拿东西烫我 

I don't know what he used, but... 

 我不知道他用的是什么,但... 

it was hot as hell. 

 hot: 烫的

非常烫 

-Nike: What a surprise. 

 surprise: 惊奇

要了命了 

Disconnected

disconnect: 使不连接;断开

居然断线 

-Veronica: 250 businesses, 72 residences, 

residence: 住宅

250个行业,72 地区 

covering all 50 states... 

 分布于所有50个州... 

London, Martinique, Jakarta, Dakar... 

 还有伦敦,马提尼克,雅加达,达喀尔... 

-Nike: all the numbers out of service. 

 所有的号码都停机了 

-Veronica: As soon as Quinn disappeared, they must've erased the paper trail within days. 

disappear: 消失 erase: 删去  trail: 痕迹 

Quinn一消失, 他们就将所有资料都消去了 

Is there anything they can't do? 

 还有什么是他们做不到的吗? 

-Nike: my P.I. Buddy in dc. 

 buddy: 好朋友,伙伴

我有个在华府的朋友说 

What if I send him all this, 

 send: 寄送

如果我们把这些都寄给他 

see if he can make a connection between the numbers? 

connection: 联系 between: 在...之间

也许他能找出号码间的联系? 

I'll tell him I need it ASAP. 

ASAP=as soon as possible: 越快越好

我会尽早联系他 

-Veronica: Thank you. 

 谢谢你 

-Nike: It's no big deal. 

 deal: 事情

没什么 

I'll just overnight him all this stuff. 

overnight: 连夜快递 stuff: 东西

我只是让他熬个夜 

-Veronica: No. For everything 

 不所有这些都要谢谢你 

For hanging in there, keeping me going 

 你一直陪着我我才能一路走下来 

Thank you. 

 谢谢 

-Nike: Sure. 

 没什么 

-Geary: Guy with a six era signs for four mil a year. 

guy: (男)人,家伙 era: 时代 mil=million: 一百万

有人签到一年400万的工作 

Sucks at his job, he still gets a raise. 

 suck: [俚语]不及物动词,糟糕,烂透了 raise: 提升

工作逊毙了但还是得到升官 

-Berwick: You suck at your job. 

 你工作就逊毙了 

You should ask the pope for a raise. 

 你应该让监狱长提升你啊 

-Geary: Very funny. 

 funny: 有趣的

很好笑哦 

-Berwick: Warden, what brings you to our little clubhouse? 

warden: 监狱长 clubhouse: 俱乐部

监狱长你怎么会来我们的小俱乐部? 

-Geary: Hey, what gives? 

 嗨你干什么? 

Hey, that was a gift from my old man. 

 嗨这是我老爸给的礼物 

-Pope: Since when is your name Charles 

 什么时候你叫Charles了? 

and your dad's name Ann? 

 你老爸叫Ann? 

-Geary: This is a railroad. 

railroad: 诬陷【to get someone unjustly convictedUrban Dictionary】

有人陷害我 

I didn't do nothing! 

 我什么都没做! 

Don't look at me like I'm some con. 

 con=convict: 囚犯别像看囚犯一样看我 

You're as crooked as scoliosis. 

crooked: 不正当的,邪恶的  scoliosis: 脊柱侧凸

 你也不干净 

-Berwick: I don't get caught. 

 我从不会被逮住 

-prison guard: When we get there, 

 我们到了之后 

I'll take you out of the ycuffs and put you in a fourpiece. 

 ycuff: Y形的手铐 

我会把你的手脚分别铐起来 

Got it? 

 懂了? 

-Burrows: Got it, boss. 

 懂了,头 

-prison guard: You play nice, I play nice. 

 你表现好我也对你客气点 

Understand? 

 明白了? 

-Burrows: Got it. 

 明白 

-Nike: She's here. 

 她来了 

I've got her. 

 在我这儿 

-prison guard: Scofield. For readmittance to gen pop. 

readmittance: 重新接纳 gen pop=general population: 正常人住的大牢房

Scofield 重新回到普通区 

-Westmoreland: Welcome home. 

 欢迎回家 

-Michael: Thanks. 

 谢谢 

I never thought I'd be so glad to be back in my cell. 

 cell: 牢房

从没想过回到牢房会那么高兴 

um... pope... 

 监狱长... 

wanted me to give you this. 

 要我把这个给你 

-prison guard: What the hell are you staring at, anyway? 

stare: 凝视

你到底在看什么? 

-Burrows: Everything. 

 所有这一切 

 

你可能感兴趣的:(越狱Season 1- Episode 18: Bluff)