fallout3 辐射3 难句囧翻译5(雷人啊)

  fallout3 辐射3 囧句翻译4

1 Well, I'll be... the pressure's up in the plant. It looks like all the leaks have been fixed. Thank you, stranger! Thank you!
工厂方面感受到了压力,看起来所有的漏洞都被修复了
2 Do you find this disappointing? I have survived the last two hundred years; I'm afraid you will not put an end to that now.   我活了两百岁,你也干不掉我。
3 My personality became an amalgam of many of America's greatest Presidents, from Washington to Richardson. I became what you see before you now.
我变成美国众多总统的混合体了,从华盛顿到理查德森,我变成你以前看到的样子
4 You cannot wait while taking health damage.减血时无法等待
5 Looks to me like a giant boat ran aground and a bunch of savages moved in。 History lesson over。
我看上去像是一艘在附近游荡的轮船然后一群野蛮人冲了进来。历史课到此为止。
6 Yeah, okay, sure。 If you see them, feel free to shoot them for me。 Runners aren't worth the trouble of bringing them in。
行。要是你看到他们的话,毫无顾忌地把他们干掉吧。XXX
7 The only break I get is when I shut the thing off for the night, and I can't look for leaks when the water isn't running.
唯一能让我喘口气的空当也就是在晚上我把它(阀门)关掉的时候,何况(当然)水停了也就找不到漏点了
8 "Dusk? Oh, let me guess! Your real name's Dawn. Or is it Twilight?" “霞光?让我猜猜,你真名是朝霞,还是晚霞?”
9 I'm still seeing the same sorts of cases. Stubbed toes, bloody noses, a few stabbings. We could really use more medicine, though.
磨损的脚趾,带血的鼻子,扎伤。我们需要药品补给,真的
10 So, been having a good time yelling at everyone, RJ? Standard life of a mayor?
“看来你刚才骂大家骂得很爽啊,RJ?这就是镇长平时的工作吗?”
11 Hey, go clean up after the Brahmin.  It's your turn
嘿,该你去清扫双头牛的粪便了 ?
12 The Family will never bother Arefu again.
你的任务是去给一个被家族扣留的ian west送信
13 Keep them alive and keep them in line!
就让他们/她们 这样活着
14 That's my best girl! Keep them alive and keep them in line!

这是我最好的女孩!就让他们/她们 这样活着
15 Not if I could help it! Made any good trades today?
除非我能帮它 或者 如果不出意外的话我可以帮助它
16 I've been seeing a few cases of bent bones and weak teeth in some of the younger ones. Any clue in those books about what it could be?在年轻人当中我见到一些患有弯曲的骨骼和脆弱的牙齿的病,这些书中有没有线索提到这些病是什么引起的吗?
17 You getting a nickname any time soon? Maybe you can get one that helps people figure out you're not a girl.你最近起的昵称?也许你改换一个免得人们误认为你是个女孩。
18 >The best contraceptive for old people is nudity。
 XX是老年最好的避孕药
19 Two atoms are in a bar。 One says, "I think I lost an electron。" The other says, "Are you sure?" to which the other replies, "I'm positive。"
一个酒吧里面有两棵原子弹。其中一个说:“我好像少了一颗电子。”另一个说:“你确定吗?”第一个又说:“我是正极。”
20 A neutron walks into a bar。 "How much for a drink here, anyway?"  To which the bartender responds, "For you, no charge。"
有一颗中子走进了酒吧:“啤酒多少一杯?”酒保说:“既然是你,那就是免费啦。”
21 I was going to attend the clairvoyants meeting, but it was canceled due to unforeseen events。
我曾要参加一个透视者的回忆,但它却因为不可遇见事件被取消了。
22 光子有质量?我居然不知道光子是天主教徒。
Photons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic.
23 War does not determine who is right - only who is left。
战争不能决定谁是对的(right)——只有左边才可以(left)。
24 You failed to disarm the trap.
解除陷阱失败 

 

fallout3 辐射3 难句囧翻译6(雷人啊)

你可能感兴趣的:(工作,UP,任务,Go,events,books)