fallout3 辐射3 难句囧翻译1

[3DM辐射3汉化组出品]简体中文游戏说明书_正式版v1.0

http://3dmgame.chnren.com/bbs/showtopic-542443.html

 

http://3dmgame.chnren.com/bbs/showforum-348.html

 

1 How do I have to solve your bullshit problem, today?
为什么今天我要解决你的XX问题?
怎么是how不是why -_-?
how = how come

2 You have to pester me every time a stray thought happens to wander into that hollowed out melon  you call a skull?
意译:你那空壳脑袋想出的主意居然每次都能惹我生气!
为什么每当你那空壳脑袋有什么主意时,你就一定会惹我生气?

3 how about you bring me a kid, so I can get back to Paradise Falls??
有个小孩就能回到天堂瀑布? (哈哈哈哈)
要不你给我弄个小孩来?我就可以回天堂瀑布去了。 (哈哈哈哈)
这样如何?你带给我个孩子,这样我就返回天堂瀑布? (正确)
Nice as the weather is out here, how about you bring me a kid, so I can get back to Paradise Falls?
现在这么好的天气,你去给我带个小孩过来让我能够回到天堂瀑布,如何?

4 The model line went up to the state-of-the-art AER12
生产流水线升级后便是日后的AER12

5 I bend my knee to the might of Steel
我向XX屈服(钢铁兄弟会的权威)

6 Hey... you're the one with the Ghoul friends... well I guess they're our friends now, too.
嘿,你就是那个和僵尸在一起的人。呃,我想他们现在也是我们的朋友了。

7 If I knew King had my back, I'd step outside and show them just how I feel about their visits... especially after this last attack.
如果我知道KING在掩护我,我会大步流星的走出去,让他们知道我对他们的到来的看法...特别是最近一次进攻后。
(我就冲出去给他们看看我的“待客之道”?)

8 In the interest of your family's security in the event of a minor nuclear event
就算是minor nuclear event,但为了你家人的安全

For a full list of Vault-Tec facilities with available accommodations
所有避难所设备及可用住所的清单

9 Even if all of us look different on the outside, we all had the same vice infesting our insides.
怎么翻译文雅?
我们每个人都有罪
人性本恶

10 We also don't like nosy assholes who creep around asking too many stupid questions
我们同样不喜欢发出太多愚蠢问题的吵闹XX
我们也不喜欢那些整天四处转悠净问些XX问题的家伙

11  N99 in poor condition can often deliver low target and armor penetration, frequent jamming。
N99在状态不良的情况下会出现精度低下,枪体磨穿,经常性卡弹现象。

12 We haven't been debriefed yet, but it's probably safe to assume we'll be on an evacuation detail in the rural areas.  Our unit scored somewhat poorly in the last round of drills
我们尚未得到情报,让在乡下的我们得到撤离的消息。我们的分队在练习中得分较低

13 About time you got back. I got a full clip and an empty flask. Time we fixed that, huh?
在你回来的时候 我已经搞到全部的剪报和瓶子。。。。

14 I didn't think I would make it... My father, he... Officer Mack... I didn't tell them anything, I swear...
我不认为那是我干的,我的父亲,他……officer mack?……我什么都没告诉他,我发誓

15 You are the most un-Dave-like person I've ever met!
不被DAVE喜爱的人?
你是我见过最不像DAVE 的人
最不喜欢Dave的人

16 Friendship is like a violin. Even if the music stops, you'll still have the strings.!!!!
(没想到fo3里面还有如此优美的话啊!!)
>友谊就如一把小提琴。曲终人未散

17 Where does he get off robbing people of their souls like that
他在哪像XX一样侵蚀人们的灵魂  近墨者黑

18 Thanks to you, we finally have that sniper, Arkansas, in a collar! You have no idea how many good men that prick put into the dirt.
Arkansas你终于当上狙击兵了!你不知道有多少人排队等着这个!
我们终于有了阻击手了Arkansas,你不知道他让多少厉害的角色在他面前吃土。。。。。

19 Keep those hoochies rolling in and you'll be rich in no time。。。
不停地走私酒,你迟早会发财的

20 She'll think twice about slitting one of our throats now that she's collared! We'll need to come up with something extra special for her.
她会学会什么是三思而后行的。。她被抓住了!我们必须得去为她做点什么?这样怎么样?
知道这个消息之后,在讨论这事。她被抓过,这次就会谨慎了。因为她会谨慎,那我们就得准备点特别的东西才能对付她。

21 Hand it to me, and I'll make sure that no one else can ever bear the mantle of the  foul AntAgonizer!
把它交给我,我敢保证没人能忍受肮脏对手的披风?

22 You can follow us as far as GNR. But keep your head down if you don't want it to get blown off.
看来是理解错了。你可以跟着我们一直走到新银河电台。但如果你不想被崩掉脑袋的话就低下你的头。

23 Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?
你是在考虑我认为你考虑的事情吗?

24 We've  been looking for someone to get rid of them for a long time.
我们想找个人来摆脱他们找了好久了都。

25 My spies tell me that meddling Mechanist has been removed from the picture. I only wish I had that tin-man's shell to gloat over!
我的间谍告诉我那个干涉机械论者已经从这张照片中被移除。我只是希望我能有那个铁家伙的壳在那边幸灾乐祸!

26 Nothing good ole' Eugene and a few hundred rounds of ammo couldn't handle.
ole' Eugene一点也不是好事,几百回的弹药攻击估计也派不上用场?

27 What's the word around town?
镇上有什么消息
你听到有关镇里的什么消息了嘛?
镇里有什么流言蜚语嘛?
镇上最近有什么小道消息在流传么?
最近镇子上都有什么八卦呀~?
Explain yourself! Why shouldn't I have my pretties kill you where you stand?
说明来意!要不我一枪崩了你?
来者何人!要不干挺你
给我一个解释!为什么你能站在这儿而我的宠物们没啥了你?
对面何人,老夫刀下不斩无名之鬼,速速报上名来。。。

28 If you make your way there, Reilly will pay you herself.
如果你去那,xx会亲自给你报酬的

29 Death is like a robe that everyone has to wear
十八年后又是一条好汉
生为徭役,死为休息
人固有一死···
死亡是每个人都会穿上的礼服
生死轮回,顺应天命
死亡就像QJ,不能反抗就好好享受


30 Hell no! No mungos allowed!
不行!mungos与狗不准入内···

31 Yeah, I do. It's through Murder Pass. Not a real safe way to go, but it's the only door that works.
是啊。要穿越死亡小径。前途光明看不见,道路曲折走不完啊。

32 If you're going to be staying a while, I could use some help.
如果你想在这呆会,我可要叫你帮我做点事了?
如果你有空的话,请帮帮我好吗?
如果你要在这呆段时间,我想叫你帮我做点事


33 Megaton is the best little town you'll find in the Capital Wasteland. Don't let anyone tell you different.
兆顿镇是你能在废都看到的最好的小镇了。不要让谁看出你的不同。
兆顿镇是你能在废都看到的最好的小镇了。这是千真万确的,有人说这里不好你可别信

34 If you follow what's left of the river, you can't miss it.
如果你在河的左边走,你会错过他
35 Until I get that, you cannot leave here. So, do I have your word?
在我拿到那东西之前,你不能离开这。那么,你说话算话?

36 Can you turn the computer back on?
重启电脑

37 If it weren't for you Wasteland types coming through with your caps
如果废土上没有你这类人,以及你带来的可乐瓶盖

38 I hope you choke on it希望你冷静点

你可能感兴趣的:(shell,kill,Security,八卦,idea,Types)