钱德勒走出失恋阴影:It killed me


钱德勒走出失恋阴影:It killed me_第1张图片



在《老友记》第11集里,Chandler在外面看到了Janice和她丈夫在一起说笑...




01


Text


(加单引号且省略部分字母的地方为连读)

Chandler:Hey, anybody got a length of rope about six feet long with a little nouse at the end?

嘿,谁有一条六尺长的末端打了活结的绳子

Monica: Honey, what's the matter?

亲爱的,怎么了?

Chandler: I just saw Janice.

我看见珍妮丝了。

All: Oh.

哦。

Chandler: Yeah, she was at Rockefeller Center skating with her husband, she looked so happy. I almost feel bad for whipping that kid's pretzel at them.

对,她在洛克菲勒中心和她丈夫溜冰,看起来很幸福。我简直不忍心拿那个小孩的椒盐卷饼打他们。

Joey: Man, I remember the first time I saw that girl Katherine, after we broke up. She was just walking with her friend Donna, just laughing and talking. God, it killed me.

兄弟,我记得我跟凯撒琳分手后第一次见她的情形。她和她朋友唐娜走一块儿说笑。这让我难过死了。


钱德勒走出失恋阴影:It killed me_第2张图片


Chandler: Yes, but you ended up having sex with both of them that afternoon.

对,但是那天下午你和她们两个上床了。

Joey: Sorry, I just, any excuse to tell that story y'know....

不好意思,我只是...没有任何理由地想讲那件事...

Ross: Hey Chandler, there's a party tomorrow, you'll feel better then.

嘿,钱德勒,明天要开派对,这可能会让你开心点儿。

Chandler: Oh, y'know what, I'm gonna be okay, you don't have to throw a party for me.

你知道,我不会有事的,你们不必为我开派对。

Monica: It's Joey's birthday.

是乔伊的生日派对。

Chandler: Oh, well then, if anybody should have a party it should be him.

呃,好吧,如果有人应该开派对,那就非乔伊莫属。

Monica: Sush!! I cannot believe she is still up there.

嘘!!我真不敢相信她还在楼上。

Chandler: Okay, well he totally screwed up the punch line. Y'know, it's supposed to be arrghh-eh og-errigh.

好吧,他把关键句完全念砸了。你知道,应该是...


钱德勒走出失恋阴影:It killed me_第3张图片


Mr. Kaplan:How's that coffee comin,' dear?

咖啡好了吗,亲爱的?

Rachel:Yeah, right away Mr. Kaplan.

好了,马上来,卡普兰先生。

Mr. Kaplan: I'm not supposed to drink coffee, it makes me gassy.

我不应该喝咖啡,它让我放屁。

Rachel: I know!

我知道!

Mr. Kaplan: I'll bet your thinking, 'What's an intelligent girl who wants to be in fashion, doing making coffee?' Eh?

我打赌你一定在想“这么聪明的想跨足时尚圈的女孩怎么在这里泡咖啡?”对吧?

Rachel: Op.

是啊。

Mr. Kaplan: Eh.

嗯哼。

Rachel: Oh, you got me.

你懂我。


钱德勒走出失恋阴影:It killed me_第4张图片


Mr. Kaplan: Well, don't think I haven't noticed your potential. Well, I've got a project for you that's a lot more related to fashion. How does that sound?

别以为我没有注意到你的潜力。我有一份和时尚密切相关的工作给你。怎么样?

Rachel: Oh, that sounds great.

真是太棒了。

Mr. Kaplan: Come on over here, sweetheart.

过来这里,亲爱的。

Rachel: Oh thank you so much Mr. Kaplan, thank you so much.

太感谢你了卡普兰先生,太感谢了。

Mr. Kaplan:I need these hangers separated ASAP. You're welcome.

我需要你尽快把这些衣架分开。不客气。




02


Analysis


Phrase

end up:结束,死亡

screw up:拧紧,鼓舞,搞砸

right away:立刻,马上

be related to:与...有关


Key Sentence

I need these hangers separated ASAP. You're welcome.

我需要你尽快把这些衣架分开。不客气。


NOTE:

1. ASAP: as soon as possible,尽快的意思。缩写。

2. 类似缩写还有FYI:for your information;AKA:also known as;BTW:by the way等

eg: I need this done ASAP.

我需要这个能尽快完成。


可以跟着视频练习文中片段哦~



03


End


Janice似乎是第一个让Chandler这么伤心的一个人。Chandler会如何走出悲伤?Rachel的工作似乎十分不顺利,她能否进入时尚圈?


钱德勒走出失恋阴影:It killed me_第5张图片


扫下方二维码 ↓ ↓ 关注微信公众号,

回复“11”就能获得全集链接哦~


END


钱德勒走出失恋阴影:It killed me_第6张图片

May you
live the way
you want






你可能感兴趣的:(钱德勒走出失恋阴影:It killed me)