老友记S223|This is the most romantic disease I've ever


老友记S223|This is the most romantic disease I've ever_第1张图片


在《老友记》第23集里,Phoebe开心地告诉大家她的海军男友要来了...




01


Text


(加单引号且省略部分字母的地方为连读)

PHOEBE: Come in.

进来。
RYAN: Hey baby, I'm back...

嘿,宝贝,我回来啦...

PHOEBE: Hey Ryan, what's up?

嘿,雷恩,怎么了?
RYAN: What's goin' on?

怎么回事?
PHOEBE: Well, no no, you have to stay back. I, I have the pox.

不,不,你别过来。我,我长水痘了。


老友记S223|This is the most romantic disease I've ever_第2张图片


RYAN: Chicken or small?

是水痘还是天花?
PHOEBE: Chicken. Which is so ironic considering I'm a vegetarian.

像水痘那样。这对于素食者来说真是讽刺
RYAN: Why aren't you at home in bed?

你为什么不躺家里的床上?

PHOEBE: 'Cause my, my grandmother's never had chicken pox. Please, please tell me you have, 'cause oh my God, I forgot how cute you are.

因为我的,我奶奶没有出过水痘。拜托拜托告诉我你有过因为我的天,你太帅了。
RYAN: I'm sorry, I never had 'em.

对不起,我从来没得过。
PHOEBE: Ohh, ohh.

哦,哦。
RYAN: If I had one wish, it would be to build a time machine, go back to when I was 7, when Jimmy Hauser had the chicken pox. I would grab that kid and rub him all over my face.

如果我有个愿望,我希望造个时间机器,回到七岁的时候,当时吉米霍瑟长了水痘,我应该抱住他往我脸上蹭。
PHOEBE: Yeah, or you know, you could just wish that I didn't have them now.

好吧,或者你知道,你可以许愿让我没长过水痘。

RYAN: Can I please see your face?

我可以看看你的脸吗?


老友记S223|This is the most romantic disease I've ever_第3张图片


PHOEBE: Nope. You don't want to see a face covered with pox.

不。你不想看到一张布满水痘的脸。
RYAN: Your face could be covered with lochs, I wouldn't care.

你的脸上布满海湾, 我才不在乎。
PHOEBE: And you hate fish. Oh. That's so sweet, alright. Ok, alright, you cansee. This is me... Oh, I am scary.

你讨厌鱼。你真是太好了,好吧,好吧,你太贴心了。正如你看到了的,这是我,我很吓人。
RYAN: Sorry, the lightning. Lightning was an unfortunate incidence. You look lovely, lovely.

对不起,是闪电,闪电碰巧反射。你看着可爱极了,可爱。
PHOEBE: I hate this. 'Cause I tell you, I had the most amazing two weeks planned for us, and almost everything I had in mind, we had to be a lot closer than this.

我讨厌这个。因为我告诉过你,我计划好了我们美妙的两个星期,几乎所有事我都想好了。我们会比现在更亲热。
RYAN: Phoebe, I have spent the last eight months in a steel tube with men, thinking about this moment. I am not gonna let a bunch of itchy spots stand between us.

菲比,我刚和一群男人在金属管里待了八个月,一直期待这一刻。我不会让一堆痒的包影响我们。

PHOEBE: Ok, this is the most romantic disease I've ever had.

好吧,这是我得过最浪漫的病了。


老友记S223|This is the most romantic disease I've ever_第4张图片


02


Analysis


Phrase

come in:进来,达到,流行起来

go back to:回去,返回,追溯


Key Sentence

If I had one wish, it would be to build a time machine.

如果我有个愿望,我希望造个时间机器.

NOTE:

1. 根据上下语境,是与现在事实相反的虚拟句。其结构为:从句(If+动词过去式)+主句(would/ should/ could/ might+动词原形)


eg: If places were a like, there would be little need for geographers.

如果各个地方都一样,就不需要地理学家了。


可以跟着视频练习文中片段哦~



03


End


相处了这么久,大家都不知道Phoebe有个海军男友。这个男的究竟是个怎样的人?一年的见面次数屈指可数,他是骗子还是真的在服役?


老友记S223|This is the most romantic disease I've ever_第5张图片


扫下方二维码 ↓ ↓ 关注微信公众号,

回复“23”就能获得全集链接哦~


END


老友记S223|This is the most romantic disease I've ever_第6张图片

May you
live the way
you want







你可能感兴趣的:(老友记S223|This is the most romantic disease I've ever)