第一集
This is Troy, leave a message.我是特洛伊,请留言。
Are you home? Pick up.你到家了吗?接电话。
I need food, I want to order something.我要吃东西,我想点餐。
I am craving guacamole.我特想吃鳄梨酱。
I’m pulling up.我要停车了。
I see you made it home, Kate.我看见你到家了,凯特。
Please leave me alone.求求你放过我。
------------------------------------------------------------------
跟踪者,第一集STALKER
Over 6 million people are stalked each yearin theunited states.在美国每年有600万的人被跟踪。
One on six women, one in 19 men.每六名女性或者每十九名男性中就有一人被跟踪。
Stalking is the unwanted or obsessiveattention from one person to another.跟踪是一人对另一人实施的不必要的或者强迫性的关注。
It’s driven by rejection, jealousy,
revenge.多是被拒绝,嫉妒和报复心驱使。
Hi, I’ll take your bag, all right?嗨,我来拿你的包,好吗?
I’m gonna get you early, ok?我会早点来接你的,好吗?
Ok. How early?好的,有多早。
Stalking can be the result of a relationship gone wrong or delusional fixationsthat are pushed to extremes.跟踪可以是一段感情出现问题,或者是妄想关注走到极端所致。
Anyone can be a stalker.任何一个人都可能成为跟踪者
Ex-boyfriend, spouse, stranger.前男友,配偶,陌生人。
Anyone can be a victim, and it’s on the
rise.每个人都可能成为受害者,而且人数在增长。
Facebook, twitter, instagram, snapchat,
tinder, whatever app is hot today.脸书,推特,instagarm,snapchat,tinder,通过任何时下热门的应用。
We have too much access to one another.我们都可以轻易的获取他人的信息。
Social media is the number one reason
stalking cases have tripled in the last decade.社交媒体是前十年跟踪案例增加3倍的主要原因。
That’s where I come in.我就是从那来的。
I run tau, the threat assessment unit of
the lapd.我负责洛杉矶警署威胁评估组。
We are responsible for all stalking cases
and threats to individuals as well as politicians and employees.我们负责针对个人,政治家,和普通市民的跟踪案和对他们的威胁。
It is our job to assess the level of threat
in any situation and respond accordingly.我们的任务是评估任何状况下威胁的级别,并以此行动。
Have I lost you? I’m seeing eyes glaze
over.把你们说糊涂了吧,看你们眼神飘忽。
How about this? Any questions for me?换个方式吧,有问题吗?
Did you handle the Selena Gomez stalker?你是处理瑟琳娜·戈麦斯的跟踪案吗?
I heard David letterman had a stalker for
over a decade, some lady who kept breaking into his house.我听说大卫莱特曼十年来都有人跟踪,有个女人不停的闯入他家。
No, I didn’t , and yes, he did.不,我没有。是,他有。
But celebrity stalking makes up only 10% ofall stalking cases.
Most victims are like you and me.但是名人的跟踪案只占到其中的10%,大多数的受害人是像你和我这样的普通人。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good morning, The lab work came back on themayor’s bloody cake.
It was red food dye mixed with maple syrup.早呀,实验室拿来了市长的血腥蛋糕的报告,是红色食物颜料和蜂糖混在一起的。
You are right, it was a prank.你说得对,这是个恶作剧。
Call the mayor’s office?打电话给市长办公室了吗?
Yes, and the mayor want to talk to you.对,市长想和你通话。
He scares so easy, I’ll call him.他太容易受到惊吓,我会回电话给他。
Homicide has more on yesterday’s Burbank
shooter turn out it was a city employee targeting street workers.伯班克的凶杀案有了进展,原来是有人针对站街女
I’m up. Can I do the assessment?我有空,我来做评估吧。
You can share it with Janice.你可以和贾妮思一起。
I told you.我告诉过你的。
Janice, can you do background for me, two
boys at Alcott university Eric bates, Perry whitley?贾妮思,你可以帮我做背景调查吗,奥尔科特大学的两个男孩,艾瑞克贝茨,派瑞怀特里。
Good morning, is this a new case?早啊,这是新案子吗
It’s a favor to the dean, I have to see her
later.是帮校长的忙,我稍后去看她
Detective Larsen is here.拉森侦探来了。
Who?谁?
Detective Larsen, transfer, the new guy. I
put him in the conference room for now.拉森侦探,刚调过来的新人,我让他暂时呆在会议室
He’s early.他来早了
Hi, I’m Lieutenant Beth Davis. Welcome to
L.A.嗨,我是贝丝戴维斯警督。欢迎来到洛杉矶
How you doing? Detective Jack Larsen. Nice
to meet you.你好,我是杰克拉森侦探,见到你很高兴
What do you know about him?对他了解多少?
From New York, homicide, 13thprecinct, big personality, not foreveryone.纽约,负责杀人案件,第十三分局,很有来头,不是每个人都做得到。
Single, never married, sleeps around.单身,从未结婚,到处睡人。
Good for him.不错
Slept with some high-up’s wife.和某个高管的老婆上床了
Oh, and he got the boot.哦,他被踢了
Apparently he can’t help himself.显然他难以自拔
Beth is gonna hate him.贝丝会讨厌他的
9 years nypd homicide. Good record,
decorated. Why the stalkers unit?处理了9年纽约警察局杀人案件,好记录,给添光了,为什么来跟踪部?
Well, I was hoping to meet scarlet Johansson.我希望能见到斯嘉丽约翰逊。
It’s an entirely different skill set.完全是不同的作案技能
Ourgoal is to prevent crime, so there’s a lot of case management involved.我们的目标是预防犯罪,所以要参与管理很多案件
Abackground in mental illness is necessary. Have read the manual?很有必要了解精神问题,你看过手册了吗?
No, but I watched ‘Fatal attravtion,’’obsessed,’’My bodyguard,’’Capefear,’’swimfan,’ Yes, I read the manual. That was –thatwas a joke, and I’m well versed in mental illness, everything fromschizophrenia, narcissism, bipolar disorder, delusional phychosis—my own!Another joke.没有,但是我看过《致命诱惑》,《痴迷》,《我的保镖》,《恐怖角》,《致命漩涡》,好吧,我读过手册了,那是…开玩笑,而且我精通精神病,所有跟精神分裂症,自恋,双向情感障碍,妄想症有关的一切,这些病我都有,还是玩笑。
I get it. I totally get it. It’s a very
special whack job that stalks and makes threats.我了解,完全了解,这是一份特殊的打击跟踪和威胁的工作,
Again, why do you want to be in this unit?总之,你为什么要来这个部门?
I’m already in this unit.我已经是其中一员了。
I filled out the paperwork, my transfer was
processed.我填完了所有资料,调动也成功通过了。
Am I wrong?我说的不对吗?
No对
Because this was starting to feel like an
interview.可是我从一开始就感觉这像个面试。
There are currently 6 detectives in the
unit.这个部门现在一共6名侦探。
Each detective id responsible for his own
caseload.每个侦探各自负责自己的案子。
But we’re a small unit, so we work
together. You’ll tale me for a month, and then I’ll turn you loose.但我们毕竟是一个小分队,所以我们一起工作。你先跟着我一个月,然后我会还你自由。
Did I …uh did I say something wrong?我是不是说错什么了?
What do you mean?你什么意思?
I’m getting a vibe like I just made a
really bad first impression.我感觉我刚刚好像留下了一个很差的印象。
I know the Scarlet Johansson comment was…我知道斯嘉丽的话…
-A vibe?-Yeah. Like you don’t like me.–感应?-是的,好想你不喜欢我。
Don’t be silly. I’m sporadically rude.别想多了。我偶尔会粗鲁。
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Homicide dumped a murder on us.我们又接到了一个谋杀案。
Hi, I’m Janice Lawrence. Nice tie.嗨,我是贾妮思劳伦斯,领带不错。
Woman was murdered last night.一个女人,昨晚被杀。
Kate Edwards, single 28. Burned alive in
her car.凯特,爱德华兹,单身,28岁。在她车里被活活烧死。
Ben Caldwell. Nice to meet you.本卡德维尔,幸会。--nice to meet you.幸会。