巴夏:问题与答案

巴夏:问题与答案


问:

Hello brother 

哥们,你好!

巴夏:

And to you good day! 

你好!

问:

A little nervous. 

我有点紧张

The whole right over here, I was thinking to myself. 

我刚才在这的时候,一直在想

巴夏:

You must speak up clearly. 

大声点,说清楚点!

问:

The whole right over here, I was thinking to myself. 

我刚才在这里的时候,一直在想

Man! I'm gonna be picked. 

太棒啦!我等下肯定会被选中!(向巴夏提问要抽签)

What am gonna to ask? 

那我要问什么问题呢?

And the whole time, what is my question? What is my question? 

我刚才一直在想,我要问什么呢?问什么好呢?

And I got picked. 

后来,我确实被选中了

巴夏:

Well, then what's your question ? 

那么,你的问题是什么?

问:

Well, there really is no question. 

其实,我真的没问题可问!

巴夏:

Exactly! 

完全正确!

And that's a good answer! 

你这答案给得太好了!

Is it not more to your wish that you know the answers rather than getting lost in questions? 

你获得答案 总比你 迷失在问题里 更符合你的心意,不是吗?

问:

Yes! Exactly! 

对!你说对了!

巴夏:

Well, there you go. You got your answer. 

这就对了!你知道你要的答案了!

You have taken the little bent over question mark, and you straightened it out into exclamation point. 

你刚把一个弯弯的问号“?”掰直成一个感叹号“!”

Remember, all of you 

你们所有人都要记住:

Anytime you come up with a question, 

任何时候 你冒出一个问题

The only reason you can even conceive of that question, 

你能想到这个问题的 唯一原因

Is the answer must reside somewhere within you too. 

是你内在的某个地方 已经有了相应的答案

Or you would never be able to think the question. 

否则,你永远想不到那个问题

Two sides of the same coin 

这就像 硬币的两面

Answer question, question answer 

答案与问题,问题与答案

问:

Right! 

对的!

巴夏:

So anything else you would like to share? 

好! 那你现在有什么 要跟我们分享吗?

问:

Yes! 

有的!

Maybe you can guide me a little bit of my thinking it off 

也许你可以给我指点一下,让我把答案弄得更清楚

巴夏:

Maybe! 

也许可以!

问:

But I was thinking 

我在想

Why you always say to follow your highest excitement and joy. 

为什么你一直说 要跟随你的最高兴奋与喜悦

巴夏:

I explained that 

这个 我解释过了

问:

You did, but I was kind of ignoring you and think 

没错,但刚才我有点 无视/忽视 你,我在想……

巴夏:

Well, all right. 

好吧!好吧!

Then perhaps we will return the favor. 

一报还一报!

问:

Hopefully, because that's how I got my answer 

好说!好说!因为我就是这么找到答案的!

You know I was kind of got it on my own way 

我以自己的方式,找到了答案

巴夏:

Exactly! 

完全正确!

问:

And I was thinking 

我在想

you should suppose to follow your... 

你应该跟随你的最高兴奋

Not supposed to, but ... 

不是应该,但是…

巴夏:

It's the idea of recognizing your true vibration 

是你识别到 你的真正振动

It's your body's translation of the frequency of your true core being 

是你的身体在转译 真我的核心频率

That's why 

这就是为什么!

Because that means when you act on it,

因为这意味着 当你在你的兴奋上去行动

you're in alignment with yourself, 

你就是与真我匹配(协调)

It's the compass needle pointed to your magnetic north 

兴奋/喜悦 是你的指南针,指向北方(前进方向)

At the same time, yes, 

同时,你说的没错

the idea of simply going into whatever state you want in 

你只需进入你想要的状态

To give yourself the opportunity to answer it for yourself is exactly the point 

你就能创造机会,自己回答自己的问题,而这才是关键!

And 

还有

And 

还有

Remember all of you that 

你们所有人都要记住的

In these dialogues that you are having with us. 

在所有这些 你们和我的对话中

You're actually only talking to your own higher self anyway 

你们其实是 和你们的高我 在对话

You just using us as a mask

你们只是把我当成一个面具

 to give yourself permission to let it be all right to do so. 

从而允许你们,可以 以这种方式与高我对话

We are happy to function as the reflective mask 

能当你们的“反射面具”,我也是乐此不疲

And it doesn't mean we're not on our own reality, 

但这并不意味着 我没有我自己的实相

not our own autonomous being, 

不意味着 我不是我自己的独立存在体

But what you're speaking with right now is your own higher mind 

但你现在 确实是和你的高我在对话

Because you are creating this in your reality out of your own consciousness. 

因为你是在用自己的意识  来创造你自己的实相

So anything you are hearing us say to you, 

所以,任何你听到的 我跟你说的话

You're saying to yourself 

都是 你 跟你自己说的

问:

Yes! 

对的!

巴夏:

All right!

很好!

你可能感兴趣的:(巴夏:问题与答案)