【MBA备考】英语|老蒋讲词汇 · Word List 3

Memorizing words

有道背单词词单:《Word List 3》

Favorite example

This saving plan will secure your child's future.

译:该储蓄计划将确保你孩子的未来无忧。

American's prosperity has been paralleled by few other countries.

译:几乎没有哪个国家能比得上美国的繁荣程度。

She was paralyzed by fear.

译:她吓得呆若木鸡。

It's sheer paradise to relax in a hot bath after a day's work.

译:工作一天后洗个热水澡(浴)放松(松弛)一下真是一大享受。

What the hell do you want?

译:你到底想怎样(想要什么)?

I didn't get a wink of sleep last night.

译:我昨晚一夜都没睡(没合眼)。

Small boys are skimming stones arcoss the water.

译:几个小男们在玩儿打水漂(用石块打水漂)。

I'm glad you raised the subject of money.

译:我很高兴你提到了钱的话题。

I hope to improve my English.

译:我希望提高自己的英语水平。

He is always advancing his own interest at the expense of others.

译:他总是损人利己。

He was corrupted by power and ambition.

译:权利和野心让他变得腐化堕落。

Don't drop apples; they bruise easily.

译:苹果易碰伤,要轻拿轻放(小心轻放)。

你可能感兴趣的:(【MBA备考】英语|老蒋讲词汇 · Word List 3)