The blower's daughter

The truest truth is called lie. 最真实的叫做谎言。

The biggest game is called love. 最大的游戏叫做爱情。

I faked when I’m being myself most.当我最是我自己的时候,我是假的

I pretend when I’m exposing myself most.当我最袒露自己的时候,我在伪装

I didn't mean to hurt you. 我不想伤害你

No, I didn’t mean it, my love. 不,我不想伤害你的,亲爱的

And I love you so, my love. 而我是如此爱你

But this love itself can hurt you.但是这爱本身,会伤害到你

And I have nothing to do if that happens.如果它发生了,我也无能为力

Now you can hate me, my love. 现在你可以恨我了,亲爱的

Or you can laugh about it, saying:’I’ve told you!’或者你可以大笑,说:“我早告诉你了”

But I was serious. 但我曾是认真的

I’ve always been too serious to be honest.我总是太认真,认真地无法保持诚实

And now I’m awake. 现在我醒了

I don’t love you any more. 我不爱你了

Since when? 从何时开始?

Since now. 从现时开始

I hope I can treat you fair. 我还是想好好待你

I hope I can treat you as good as you treat me.我想要像你待我那样好好待你

I hope I can keep loving you, as a firend, or a real sister.我希望可以继续爱你,像一个朋友那样,像一个真正的妹妹那样

I love you. 我爱你

It’s the easiest sentence for me to say.对我而言这是一句最容易说出口的句子

But when I say ‘I love you’, it won’t mean ‘I love you’ any more.但是从今以后,当我再说“我爱你”,它再也不会意味着“我爱你”

It means I still wish that I could love you.它意味着我希望我可以爱你

It might mean I want to stay with you, do something for you.它也许意味着我想在你身边,为你做点什么

Or it might mean I want to hug you, kiss you, right now.或者它还可能意味着我想要拥抱你,吻你,就在我说的那一刻

Only can it never mean ‘I love you’ any more.只是它不会再意味着“我爱你”

Can a love survive love? 在爱情消失后,爱可以继续存在么?

Or can the relationship between us make it? 或者,我们的关系呢?

I hope so, sincerely. 我希望是的。我真诚地希望着。

And I love you, my dearest one. 我是爱你的,我最亲爱的

See you. 回见

你可能感兴趣的:(The blower's daughter)