跟着卷福学英语(三十九)

前景提要:艾德勒出现了,为了摆脱卷福的纠缠她选择假死。与此同时,她还需要华生的帮助,拿到她寄给卷福的手机,华生会瞒着卷福帮助艾德勒吗?

跟着卷福学英语(三十九)_第1张图片

Adler:Hello, Dr Watson.你好啊,华生医生。

W:Tell him you're alive.告诉他你还活着。

Adler:He'd come after me.他会追查我到天涯海角的。

W:I'll come after you if you don't.你要是不告诉他我也会这么做的。

Adler:Hmm, I believe you.我相信你。

W:You were dead on a slab. It was definitely you.你不是都躺在停尸房了吗?肯定是你啊。

Adler:DNA tests are only as good as the records you keep.要想DNA测试准确,除非你保留正确的样本。

W:And I bet you know the record keeper.你肯定认识管档案的人。

Adler:I know what he likes. And I needed to disappear.我知道他的喜好,而我需要在世上消失。

W:Then how come I can see you and I don't even want to?那为什么要让我来见你?我可不情愿呢?

跟着卷福学英语(三十九)_第2张图片

Adler:Look, I made a mistake, I sent something to Sherlock for safekeeping, now I need it back. I need your help.听着,我犯了个错误,我寄了个东西给夏洛克保管,现在我想要回来,需要你的帮助。

W:No.不干

Adler:It's for his own safety.为他的人身安全着想。

W:So is this. Tell himyou're alive.我这么做也是,跟他说你还活着。

Adler:I can't.我不能。

W:Fine, I'll tell him and I still won't help you.那好,我来告诉他,而且我还是不会帮你。

跟着卷福学英语(三十九)_第3张图片

Adler:What do I say?我要说什么好呢?

W:What do you normally say?! You've texted him a lot!你平时都说什么了呢?你经常给他发短信呀。

Adler:Just the usual stuff.就日常问候啊。

W:There is no usual in this case.这事儿没什么日常可言。

Adler:"Good morning. I like your funny hat. I'm sad tonight, let's have dinner. "早上好,我喜欢你戴帽子的滑稽样。心情不好一起吃晚饭吧"之类的。

跟着卷福学英语(三十九)_第4张图片

W:You flirted with Sherlock Holmes?你跟夏洛克·福尔摩斯调情?

Adler:At him. He never replies.单方面,他从没回过。

W:No, Sherlock always replies to everything. He's Mr Punchline. He will outlive God trying to have the last word.不,夏洛克每条消息必回。人称妙语连珠大师。他就是憋着一口气不死都要说赢对方。

Adler:Does that make me special?意思是我很特别了?

跟着卷福学英语(三十九)_第5张图片

W:I don't know, maybe.我不知道,也许吧。

Adler:Are you jealous?你吃醋了?

W:We're not acouple.我们不是一对儿。

Adler:Yes, you are. There,"I'm not dead. Let's have dinner. "你们当然是。好吧,这样"我没死一起吃晚餐吧。"

W:Who the hell knows about Sherlock Holmes? But for the record, If anyone out there still cares, I'm not actually gay.其实又有谁真正了解夏洛克.福尔摩斯?以免这世上我真的有人在乎,我还是声明一下,我不是同性恋。

Adler:Well, I am. Look at us both.I don't think so, do you?可我是,看看我们俩吧。最好别追上去了,你说呢?

跟着卷福学英语(三十九)_第6张图片

Mrs H:Oh, Sherlock, Sherlock...哦夏洛克...

S:Don't snivel, Mrs Hudson, it'll do nothing to impede the flight of a bullet. What a tender world that would be.别哭了,赫德森太太,子弹真要出膛,眼泪也挡不住啊。不然世界可真是个温柔乡啊。

Mrs H:Oh, please, Sherlock...救救我,夏洛克...

Man A:I believe that you have something that we want, Mr Holmes.福尔摩斯先生,你手上有我们想要的东西。

S:Then why don't you ask for it?那为什么不来问我要呢?

Man A:Oh, I've been asking this one, she doesn't seem to know anything. But you know what I'm asking for, don't you, Mr Holmes?我一直在问这个人,但看来她全不知情,但你明白我要什么吧,福尔摩斯先生。

跟着卷福学英语(三十九)_第7张图片

S:I believe I do.我很明白。

Mrs H:Please, help.求你了救我。

S:First get rid of your boys.先让你手下走人

Man A:Why?为什么?

S:I dislike being outnumbered, it makes for too much stupid in the room.我讨厌对方人数占优,那样房间里笨蛋就太多了。

Man A:You two, go to the car.你们俩到车旁边去等着。

S:Then get into the car and drive away. Don't try to trick me, you know who I am, it doesn't work.进到车里,开走。别指望能骗得过我,你们知道我是谁,没用的。

跟着卷福学英语(三十九)_第8张图片

S:Next, you can stop pointing that gun at me.下一步可以不要拿枪指着我了。

Man A:So you can point a gun at me?然后你就可以反用枪指着我了?

S:I'm unarmed.我没有武器。

Man A:Mind if I check?介意我搜身吗?

S:Oh, I insist.请一定仔细搜。

跟着卷福学英语(三十九)_第9张图片

S:Moron.白痴

Mrs H:Oh, thank you.谢谢你

S:You're all right now, you're all right.你没事了,没事了。

跟着卷福学英语(三十九)_第10张图片

W:what's going on? Jeez, what the hell is happening?出什么事了?卧槽,发生什么了?

S:Mrs Hudson has been attacked by an American, I am restoring balance to the universe.赫德森太太被美国人袭击了,我是在声张正义。

W:Mrs Hudson, my God, are you all right? Jesus, what have they done to you?赫德森太太,天哪,你还好吧。天哪,他们怎么你了?

Mrs H:Oh, I'm just being so silly.哦,我真傻。

S:Take her downstairs and look after her.扶她下楼,好好照顾她。

W:It's all right, I'll have a look at that.没事,我来看看。

Mrs H:I'm fine, I'm fine.我没事,我没事。

W:Are you going to tell me what's going on?你还告不告诉我到底怎么回事?

S:I expect so, now go.以后再说现在先请离开。

跟着卷福学英语(三十九)_第11张图片

S:Lestrade? We've had a break-in at Baker Street. Send your least irritating officers and an ambulance. Oh, no, no, no, we're fine. No, it's the burglar, he's got himself rather badly injured. Oh, a few broken ribs, fractured skull, suspected punctured lung...He fell out of a window.雷斯垂德?有歹徒闯进了我贝克街的公寓,派你手下最不烦人的警官来再派辆救护车,哦不不,我们都没事,是那个歹徒,他伤得挺严重的,肋骨骨折,头骨碎裂,极可能有肺穿孔,他跌出窗口了。

Mrs H:Oh, it stings. Oh, that was right on my bins.噢,好疼。刚好砸在我垃圾桶上。

L:And exactly how many times did he fall out the window?他到底从窗户里掉出来多少次?

S:It's all a bit of a blur, Detective Inspector. I lost count.当时场面太乱,探长,我数不清了。

跟着卷福学英语(三十九)_第12张图片

W:She'll have to sleep upstairs in our flat tonight, we need to look after her.今晚她得睡在楼上我们套房里,我们得照看她。

Mrs H:No...

S:She's fine.不,她没事。

W:No, she's not, look at her. She's got to take some time away from Baker Street. She can stay with her sister, doctor's orders.她有事,你看她。她得离开贝克街一段时间可以和她的姐妹呆在一起,这是医嘱。

S:Don't be absurd.别说笑了.

跟着卷福学英语(三十九)_第13张图片

W:She's in shock, forGod's sake, and all over some stupidcamera-phone. where is it anyway?她受惊了看在上帝的份上都怪那该死的拍照手机到底它在哪儿?

S:Safest place I know.我所知道的最安全的地方。

Mrs H:You left it in the pocket of your second best dressing gown, you clot! I managed to sneak it out when they thought I was having a cry.你放在你第二好的浴袍口袋里了,傻瓜。我偷运出来了,他们还以为我在嚎啕大哭呢。

S:Thank you. Shame on you, John Watson.谢谢你。你羞愧吗,约翰华生。

W:Shame on me?我羞愧?

S:Mrs Hudson leave Baker Street? England would fall.让赫德森太太离开贝克街?英格兰会崩溃的。

跟着卷福学英语(三十九)_第14张图片

W:Where is it now?它现在在哪儿?

S:Where no-one will look.没人会找的地方。

W:Whatever's on that phone is more than just pictures.无论手机里有什么,绝不止是图片那么简单。

S:Yes, it is.是的

W:So, she's alive then. How are we feeling about that?所以她还活着,你对此有什么感受?

S:Happy New Year, John.新年快乐,约翰。

W:Do you think you'll be seeing her again?你觉得你还会见到她吗?

跟着卷福学英语(三十九)_第15张图片

你可能感兴趣的:(跟着卷福学英语(三十九))