【每日英语听力】20180715 影视资讯精选 The Little Mermaid 2018 - FINAL TRAILER

Once long ago in the deep blue below.

很久很久之前,在蔚蓝的大海深处。

Don't be silly grandmother.

别闹了,奶奶。

Everybody notices that thing is Mermaid.

谁都知道你要讲的是小美人鱼啦。

You ain't say that if you had met one.

如果你真的见到她,你就不会这么说了。

You've met a mermaid?

你见到过美人鱼吗?

This just came in, I want to take the priority.

这条新闻最新很火,我想要做独家。

And we followed in Swizerland this before would which is . . . . . . working mammys at. . .

这条新闻之前不是追到瑞士了吗?结果是……一群工作的奶妈……

No, not like this, hundreds of people are. . .

不,和这个不一样,好几百人都(说见到了)……

Welcome to Mississippi.

欢迎来到密西西比。

Elle.

爱尔。

There is a powerful magic in you, the spirit of the ocean.

在你身上,有强大的魔法,海洋之魂。

Let me introduce you, to your dreams.

让我带你们走进,梦幻世界。

The little mermaid on the Mississippi.

密西西比的小美人鱼。

She was so beatiful.

她好漂亮。

And I know she was real.

我知道她就是真的美人鱼。

I'm skeptical.

我不相信。

You shouldn't be here.

你不该来这儿。

Mermaids, do not, exist.

根本就,美人鱼,不存在。

Look, isn't it . . .

看,是不是很……

beautiful.

美。

Sorry I have to go.

对不起,我该走了。

Elizabeth.

伊丽莎白。

How could this be?

这怎么可能?

It's clock.

时间到了。

He knows I'm here so I'm going to leave.

他知道我在这里,我得走了。

We have to save her.

我们必须得救她。

She is changing.

她开始变了。

Her soul is mine.

她的灵魂是我的。

Take it.

拿着。

Still could live breath.

还能继续呼吸。

I believe.

我相信。

Mississippi is always getting magic.

密西西比总是充满着魔力。

I want book one.

我想订一个。

Elizabeth.

伊丽莎白。

Please.

求求你,(不要死)。

你可能感兴趣的:(【每日英语听力】20180715 影视资讯精选 The Little Mermaid 2018 - FINAL TRAILER)