Leonard过去找Penny时发现一个老头在Penny家,还对他特热情,原来是Penny老爸Wyatt,Penny出来打招呼了一下就亲了Leonard一口,他很懵,想了半天想不通,回去跟他们几个讲只遭到嘲讽。这时Penny过来找他,说老爸觉得他这男友特靠谱,所以为了讨老爸欢心,谎称复合了。Leonard较上劲了,非说怎么复合的,要是演的话,那可擅长了……当着Penny老爸使劲亲Penny,占便宜占得Penny怀疑人生。Wyatt邀请他出去吃牛排,回来路上说起Penny的前男友们智商欠奉,Donnie用猪粪掺水给车加油, Curtis想把啤酒乒乓球纳入奥运项目,Penny觉得丢人死了……
最后Penny终于向老爸说了实话,两人被一顿狠批,趁Penny去换衣服的功夫,Wyatt求Leonard一定要追回Penny,说希望死前能看到外孙并且希望外孙们能在非活动房里长大(他觉得跟着那些前男友Penny的日子肯定特惨),最后帮他一把,就是假装吼他把他轰出门去。
Raj要观测一颗恒星的大日子来了,叫Howard一起,可Howard却把女友叫来了,还怂恿他喝酒,结果Raj喝酒坏了事不说,还企图亲Bernadette,Howard见势不妙赶紧冲上去,挺身而出被Raj亲了一口,两人尴尬万分,第二天在食堂见面还觉得丢人……
I'll go get Penny while that guy spits on our food. 趁他往披萨上吐口水的功夫 我去叫Penny过来
I see you met my dad. 你见过我爸爸了
He just stopped by to say hello. 他只是顺道过来打招呼
Thanks for stopping by, sweetie. 谢谢你过来 亲爱的
That was odd. 真诡异
Don't be oversensitive. 别太敏感了
You'll never guess what just happened. 你们肯定猜不到刚才发生了什么
Who would ever guess that? 这怎么猜得出来
That happens with me and my mom all the time. 我跟我妈经常这样
That one always makes me laugh. 每次想起这句话我就笑得不行
Why do I bother talking to you people? 我干嘛跟你们聊天
If it'll make you feel better, we rarely listen. 我想说其实我们根本没在听 可能你会感觉好点
Can I talk to you out here for a sec? 能出来说句话吗
So you're probably wondering what that was all about. 你可能在琢磨刚才是怎么回事
What kind of guys did you used to go out with? 你以前都跟什么人在一起啊
So to get him off my back, I told him we worked things out. 所以为了让他不再烦我 我就跟他说咱俩和好了
How'd we manage that? 咱俩是怎么和好的
Get over yourself. 你省省吧
Why are you arguing about this? 你干嘛要和我争这个
Hold on, you actually want me to deceive your father with some sort of sham playacting and kissing? 等一下 你真的想让我用我的演技和吻功来瞒过你老爸吗
But I'm gonna blow that off to spend the evening with my sweetie and her father, cause you know, just the kind of boyfriend I am. 但我决定丢下工作来陪我的宝贝儿和她父亲 因为我就是这么体贴的男友
You'd better open up that bottle of wine, or I'm gonna end up with swimmer's ear. 你最好把那瓶酒开了 不然我的耳朵里就全是他的口水
Thanks for the steak, Wyatt. 谢谢你请我吃牛排
Will you please let it go? 你别再提了行不行
It's a funny story. Moving on. 故事真好笑 说别的吧
I'm pretty sure he was joking. 我肯定他在说笑
I think this ends the ex-boyfriend portion of our evening. 同志们该刹车了 今晚别再提我前男友了
You want to come in for a nightcap? 来吃个宵夜吧
Maybe I could go in a little late. 也许我能晚点去
Not this again. 有完没完
I think that's enough about me. 你们侃我侃够了吧
Are you sure you want to include him in that? 你确定要把他也牵扯进来吗
Include me in what? Is there a plot afoot? I'll have no truck with plots. 牵扯进什么 有什么正在策划的阴谋吗 我可绝对不参与阴谋
So what other annoying habits shall we discuss? 还有什么烦人的习惯要讨论
As such, he bears responsibility for all your infractions and must pay all fines. 所以 他对你的违规行为负有全责 并必须支付罚款
If Penny's going to be spending nights here again, you'll need to set up an escrow account. 如果Penny又要继续在这过夜 你就得建立一个托管账户
Well, live and learn. 吃一堑长一智
That sounds great. 听起来真棒
He's taking a turn to the dark side, isn't he? 他要开始变阴郁了吧
There's been something I've been meaning to tell you. 我一直有话想跟你说
Just for the record, I did not want to be a part of this. 声明一下 我也是身不由己
I'll get to you in a minute. 我等下再找你算账
I don't know it's still in the cards. 我不知道我是否还有机会
There you are. 你来了
Do you even think about other people? 你有没有为别人着想过
Nothing happened. Can we please change the subject? 啥事都没有 能换个话题吗
Where did that come from? 这话从何说起