What a wonderful world

当我们懂得给生活增加或变换前提和假设,我们就能与它和解并进入一种豁达的状态,因为你已经假设了这就是生活的本质和原色。

给大家分享一首我很喜欢的“What A Wonderful World"来自Louis Armstrong,周末愉快!

答应我,周末好好玩!^o^ ^o^

What a wonderful world_第1张图片
图片来自铁木客厅

I see trees of green, red roses too

我看见绿的树也有红色的玫瑰

I see them bloom for me and you

我看见它们为你和我开花。

And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

我自己在想,这是个多麼美妙的世界

I see skies of blue and clouds of white

我看见蓝的天,白的云

The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night

那受祝福的白天,珍贵的黑夜

And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

我自己在想,这是个多麼美妙的世界

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky

那彩虹的色泽,在空中是多麼的美丽

Are also on the faces of people going by

也映在路过行人的脸上

I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do

我自见朋友们在握手相问好不好

They're really saying I love you.

他们实是在说著我爱你

I hear babies cry,

我听见婴儿在啼哭

I watch them grow

我看著他们在长大

They'll learn much more than I'll never know

他们将学得比我所知的更要多

And I think to myself what a wonderful world

我自己在想,这是个多麼美妙的世界

Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.

是的,我自己在想,这是个多麼美妙的世界

你可能感兴趣的:(What a wonderful world)