《旧走遍美国》 Sharing

《旧走遍美国》 Sharing_第1张图片

人物简介:

Malcolm Stewart: 即剧中的爷爷,72岁,退休工程师。
Philip Stewart: Malcolm的儿子,50岁,医生。
Ellen Stewart: Philip的妻子。
Richard Stewart: Philip及Ellen的大儿子,30岁,摄影师。
Marilyn Stewart: Richard的妻子,29岁,时装店营业员、服装设计师。
Robbie Stewart: Philip及Ellen的小儿子,17岁,高中生。
Susan Stewart: Philip及Ellen的女儿,28岁,玩具店副经理。
Harry Bennett: 会计师,33岁。
Michelle Bennett: Harry的女儿,9岁。
Alexandra Pappas: 来自希腊的交换学生,16岁,Robbie的朋友。


剧情介绍

http://wenda.tianya.cn/question/248d016ae9a604ea

口语教材

Excuse me. My name is Richard Stewart. 对不起 我叫Richarrd Stewart
I’m a photographer. 我是一位摄影师。
May I take a picture of you and your little boy? 我可以替 和 的小小男孩拍一张照
What’s it for? 是做什麽用的
It’s for a book. 是为一本书拍的。
You’re writing a book? 你在写一本书吗?
It’s a book of pictures. 这是一本摄影集。
I call it Family Album, U.S.A. 我称之为 美国写真真
Oh, that’s a nice idea. 噢 这想法不错。
Well, it’s fine if you take our picture. 你想拍我们的照 就就请吧
I’m Martha Vann. 我叫Martha Vann。
Thank you. I appreciate your help. 谢谢 很感谢 的帮帮助
I’m Richard. What’s your name? 我是Richard 你叫适谗
Gerald. Gerald。
How old are you, Gerald? Gerald 你今年多大大
Five. 五岁。
And where do you live? 你们住在哪
We live in California. 我们住在Californiaa 。
Well, welcome to New York. 噢 欢迎你们到纽约约来
OK, just a second. 好了 请稍等一下。
I’m almost ready here. 我快要准备就绪了。
Can I help you? 我能帮你忙吗
Oh, please. 噢 太好了。
Hold Gerald’s hand, please. Great! 请握住Gerald的手。。很
Now point to the buildings. 现在请指著那些建筑筑物
Terrific! 好极了
Give Mommy a kiss, Gerald. Nice! Gerald 亲一亲妈妈妈 很
Thank you, Gerald. 谢谢你 Gerald。
And thank you, Mrs. Vann. 谢谢 Vann太太
Oh, my pleasure. 噢 不客气。
We’ll be looking for your book. 我们会去买你的书。
Thank you. Good-bye. Bye, Gerald. 谢谢。再见。Geraldd 再见。
Thanks again. 再次谢谢 。
Oh, you’re welcome. 噢 请别客气。
Hey, let me take your picture! 嘿 让我给 拍一张张
Wonderful. Please. 好啊 请。
Are you from New York? 是从纽约来的吗
No, I’m from Greece. 不是 我是从希腊来来的
I’m an exchange student. 我是一名交换学生。
When did you come here? 是什麽时候来这 的
Three months ago. 三个月之前。
Your English is very good. 的英语说得很好。
Thanks. 谢谢你的 奖。
I studied English in school. 我是在学校 学的英英语
Would you like some coffee? 要不要来点咖啡
No, thank you. 不要 谢谢。
Tell me about your book. 谈谈你的书吧。
Oh, it’s not finished yet, 噢 它尚未完成
but I have some of the pictures. 但我手头有一些照片片
Would you like to see them? 要不要看一看
Yes. I’d like that. 要啊 我想看一看。
Here they are. Family Album, U.S.A. 就在这 。 美国写写
It’s an album of pictures of the United States: 是关於美国的
the cities, the special places, and the people. 一些城市 一些特别别的地方以及人们的摄影选辑
And these are pictures of people working: 这是工作中人们的照照
steelworkers, bankers, police, street vendors, 钢架工人 银行职员员 警察 街头小
ambulance drivers, doctors… 救护车驾驶 医生等等等…
Oh, this is my father. He’s a doctor. 噢 这是我父亲 他他是一名医生
This is my mother. 这是我母亲。
This is my mother. 这是我母亲。
What’s her name? 她叫什麽名字
Ellen. Ellen。
My younger brother, Robbie. 这是我弟弟Robbie
He goes to high school. 他在上高中。
This is my sister Susan. 这是我妹妹Susan
She works for a toy company. 她在一家玩具公司工工作
Here’s my grandfather. He lives in Florida. 这是我祖父 他住在在Florida
And this is my wife Marilyn. 这是我太太Marilyn
Oh, she’s very pretty. 噢 她很漂亮。
Thanks. And what about your family? 谢谢。那 的家庭呢
They are in Thessaloniki. 他们住在Thessaloniiki
That’s a large city in northern Greece. 那是希腊北部的一个个大城市
But now I’m living in the Bronx. 但现在我住在Bronx乔
With a Greek-American family? 跟希裔美国家庭住吗
No. Hispanic. 不是 是西语裔家庭庭
Oh no! It’s five thirty. 哎呀 已经五点半了了
Will you excuse me? 我失陪了
I have to meet my wife. 我得去接我太太。
It was nice meeting you. 非常高兴遇见你。
It was a pleasure meeting you, too. 我也很高兴碰到 。
Thanks for your help. 谢谢 的帮助。
And good luck! I’ve got to go. 祝 好运 我得走了了
By the way, I’m Richard. 噢 我忘了说 我叫叫Richar
What’s your name? 呢
Alexandra. Alexandra。
Bye-bye, Alexandra. Thanks. 再见 Alexandra 行 谢。
Bye-bye. Richard! Richard! You left your bag! 再见。Richard Ricchard 你掉了一个旅行袋。

你可能感兴趣的:(分享)