巴夏:如何做到最好?

巴夏:如何做到最好?

巴夏:So listen to what comes out of your mouth. Because quite often it's quite revealing as to what you believe to be true about yourself. 

所以,你要留心自己嘴巴说出来的话,因为通常来说,你的话会透露出你认为自己是什么样的人。

问:

Hi 

你好!

巴夏:

And to you good day 

你好!

问:

So I have to say that I'm a bit more concern with the probable terrorist attack than I am with my question 

相比我的问题,我更关心未来可能发生的恐怖袭击

巴夏:

Oh, all right. 

好吧!

What do you want to do about that? 

对此,你觉得你能做些什么呢?

问:

I don't now what to do about that 

我不知道自己能做什么

巴夏:

Sure you do 

你肯定知道

Sure you do 

你当然知道了

Take the actions that are in alignment with your excitement 

采取那些跟你的兴奋相一致的行动

That are expressions of the reality that you would prefer 

做那些能够表达 你所喜好的的实相 的事情

问:

OK! Got it 

好的!我懂了

So I put my name in the bucket yesterday 

昨天,我把写有我名字的纸条放进抽签桶

I knew I was going to get called 

那时候,我就知道我会被抽中(与巴夏对话)

But then I have to leave early for work 

但我提前走了,因为我要去工作

And I got called then 

后来我真被抽中了

And that made me think that 

这让我想到

My actual question that I really want to ask is related to 

我真正想问的问题,是关于……

I don't why I have and create so many amazing opportunities for myself 

我不知道为什么,我为自己创造了这么多 不可思议的机会

巴夏:

You don't know why? 

你难道不知道原因吗?

问:

No, when I get them, 

不知道!当我有这些机会后

I am afraid to act on them or embrace them 

我却不敢抓住它们,或者不敢付诸行动

巴夏:

Because? 

因为啥呢?

问:

I don't know, I just feel so scare 

不懂!我就觉得很害怕!

巴夏:

Oh, come on! Yes, of course you do. 

得了吧!你肯定知道!

What do afraid will happen if you do? 

如果你做了的话,你会害怕发生什么事情呢?

问:

I don't know

我不知道

I feel like I won't live up to my expectation of myself 

我觉得,可能我怕自己辜负了对自己的期望

Of like what my best self can be 

或者说,我做不到最好的自己

巴夏:

I see 

我懂了

May I ask you a question? 

我可以问你个问题吗?

问:

Absolutely 

当然可以!

巴夏:

Do you believe that you're doing the best you can? 

你认为你已经尽自己最大能力地去做了吗?

Even when you're not doing your best? 

即使有时候你没能尽自己最大能力

(但你还是相信自己已经尽自己最大能力了)

问:

No, I feel I can always do better. 

不!我总觉得自己可以做得更好!

巴夏:

You will always have that feeling 

你永远都会有这样的感觉

Always 

永远

Because you will always grow. 

因为你永远都在成长

You will always change 

永远都在改变

But in the moment, are you being the best you you can be 

但在那个当下,你是否做最好的自己呢?

at that moment that you know how to be 

你是否知道,如何做才是最好的你?

问:

Sometimes. 

有些时候是

巴夏:

No. All the time 

不!所有时候都是!

Because even you're holding on to a negative belief 

因为,即使你有一个负面信念

That doesn't allow you to be the self you know you can be 

使得你无法做最好的自己(你知道自己可以)

The fact is, you're still being the best you you can be 

但实际上,你仍然已经做到最好的自己了

With the negative belief in place 

即使你身上有这么一个负面信念

Yes? 

明白吗?

问:

Yes! 

明白!

巴夏:

Therefore you're always doing your best. 

所以说,每时每刻,你都已经做到最好的自己了

Why not think that way about yourself? 

你为什么不这么看待自己呢?

Knowing that you're always doing your best 

知道你自己一直都是 做到最好

Doesn't mean you can't do better 

并不意味着,你无法做得更好

Doesn't mean you can't change 

并不意味着,你无法改变

问:

Right. 

说得对!

巴夏:

But if you're always doing your best, 

但如果你每时每刻都做到最好

Then it's easier to change 

那么,改变就容易多了

Because if you simply assume that you're never doing your best 

但如果你认为 自己从来都没法做到最好的自己

How can you work with that 

那你怎么可能接受这样的观点呢?

问:

Yeah! 

是的!

巴夏:

Do you understand? 

你明白吗?

问:

Yes, I do! 

是的!明白了!

巴夏:

You are depleting and depreciating yourself 

你是在削弱自己、贬低自己

And taking energy away from your ability to actually do better 

消耗自己的能量,使自己无法做得更好

By assuming that you're not doing your best, 

你认定自己没做到最好

Because you're discounting invalidating yourself 

就是在怀疑自己、否定自己

Does that make sense? 

我说得有道理吗?

问:

It make perfect sense. 

非常有道理!

巴夏:

So does this help? 

这对你有帮助吗?

问:

It does help 

有帮助!

But how can, know I'm doing my best 

但我该怎样让自己知道,我已经做到最好了呢?

Because what you just does resonate with me. 

你刚才的一番话,很合我的胃口(共鸣)

But 

但是

巴夏:

And 

还有

And 

还有

Not but 

不要“但是”

And 

还有

问:

And how do I feel OK with, this is only the best I can do right now 

还有,如果我现在,最好的也只能做到这样,那我怎样才能让自己感觉OK呢?

Even though I want to do better 

即使我想做得更好?

巴夏:

Well, take out the word only 

把“只能”这个词拿走

Because again, you're diminishing it with that definition. 

再次提醒,你用这样的定义,就削弱了自己的能力

This is only all I can do 

“所有我能做的,也只能是这样子”

So it is a frame of mind basically, 

所以说,这是我思维的框架

It is a frame of what you believe to be true, 

它是你“相信什么是真实”的框架(信念的框架)

问:

OK!

好的!

巴夏:

And therefore that leaks into your mind and your feelings and your behaviors. 

你的信念会渗透到你的思想、感受,以及行为中去

So listen to what comes out of your mouth 

所以,你要聆听自己嘴巴说出来的话

Because quite often it's quite revealing as to what you believe to be true about yourself 

因为通常来说,你的话会透露出你认为自己是什么样的人

(口乃心之门户)

And what you are simply saying is 

就像你刚才的话,其实是在说:

I don't really believe that I'm capable of doing anything else. 

“我真的不认为 自己有能力做其他事”

And that's not true. 

而这不是真实的

It's just a belief. 

这只是个信念

It's not a fact 

而不是事实

So you can say 

所以你可以说:

All right 

“好吧!”

Since it is my intention to do my best 

“既然我的意愿是 做到最好”

That is your intention, yes? 

这是你的意愿,是吧?

问:

Absolutely 

当然啦!

巴夏:

All right 

好的!

Then even when I am not doing my best. 

“那即使有时候我没做到最好”

I'm doing my best to do my best 

“但我已经尽最大努力,去做到最好!”

问:

Right 

对!

巴夏:

Do you understand? 

你明白吗?

问:

Yes! 

明白!

巴夏:

And that will keep you in the positive statement 

这会让你保持在积极正面的状态

That gives you more ability to actually do your best 

从而使你更有能力去做到最好

问:

Got it 

我懂了!

巴夏:

Does that help? 

这对你有帮忙吗?

问:

That helps 

很有帮助!

巴夏:

That's the paradox 

这是个悖论

That's how to bootstrap yourself upward. 

但你可以用这种方式 来引导自己 向上提升

问:

OK 

好的

巴夏:

So, and also, of course, examining the beliefs that you may be holding 

当然,你还要检视那些 可能你紧抓不放的信念

That allow you to feel afraid to move forward 

那些让你不敢前进的信念

Because that's another thing that you're doing 

因为你可能还在做另一件事,就是:

Is you're saying I'm afraid to do my best 

你说“我怕自己做到最好”

But I'm also punishing myself for not. 

“但同时,我也惩罚自己,因为没做到最好”

问:

Yeah!

真是这样!

巴夏:

So you are, as you say, between the proverbial rock and a hard place. 

用你们的话说,就是“进退维谷”“举步维艰”

So allow yourself to understand that 

所以,你要明白:

you need to find out what those negative beliefs are 

你得找到这些负面信念系统

That are making it seem as if it's scarier to do your best then to actually just settle 

是它们使你觉得“做最好的自己”比“清理它们”还可怕的

问:

Right 

说得对!

巴夏:

When you find that belief 

当你找到这个信念

And detach it from your excitement 

并将它从你的兴奋中分离出来

Then you will always know you're doing your best 

然后,你就会知道,你一直都做到最好

And you will do better 

并且,你会做得越来越好!

问:

Yeah! 

太棒了!

巴夏:

Yeah! 

是的!

Does that help? 

这对你有帮助吗?

问:

It does help! 

是的!

Thank you 

谢谢!

巴夏:

All right. 

好的!

你可能感兴趣的:(巴夏:如何做到最好?)