I’m just scared—《希望我在这儿/Wish I was here》

视频连接。本文是台词节选,你能体味出来的永远比我能告诉你的更多。

I’m just scared—《希望我在这儿/Wish I was here》_第1张图片

没人知道人死的时候会发生什么

Nobody knows what happens when you die.

大家众说纷纭

There's as many opinions as there are people.

一些人煞有其事地告诉你他们知道

And some people will tell you with absolute certainty they know.

但是他们错了吗?

But they're wrong?

不 不 我不是说他们错了

No. No, I'm not saying they're wrong.

现在我反而有点觉得他们很幸运

Right now I kinda feel like they're lucky.

因为剩下的我们

Cause the rest of us, until we

不等到我们真的看见

see something that makes sense,

真的听见我们所相信的

until we hear something we believe,

我们都什么也没有

we're kinda left with nothing.


有些时候

There will be time

见到外人要伪装出应有的表情

To prepare a face to meet the faces that you meet

也会有时间去谋杀和创造

There will be time to murder and create

也要有时间去工作和处理

And time for all the works and days of hands

一个又一个突如其来的困惑

That lift and drop a question on your plate

你还有时间 我也还有时间

Time for you and time for me

还有时间来一百次的犹豫不决

And time yet for 100 indecisions

还有时间做一百次的幻想和修正

And for 100 visions and revisions


"生命中除了面对现实

"Nothing in life will call upon us to be more courageous

"没有什么可以让我们更勇敢

"than facing the fact that it ends.

"但是心碎的另一面藏着智慧"

"But on the other side of heartbreak is wisdom."

我悟出的"智慧"就是

Well, the wisdom that came out for me

那些没能说出口的话就永远留在心里了

was that the things left unsaid stay with us forever.

我最希望的就是

I wish nothing more

能告诉我姐姐我有多爱她

than if I could tell my sister how much I loved her

而且我一直都很崇拜她

and that I always idolized her.

但是我们从没说过

But we never said those things.

我们不说那种话

We just weren't like that.

然后 突然一天她离开人世了

And suddenly one day she's gone.

这些话又涌到了嘴边

And I have all these things to say,

但是无人可说

but no one to say them to.


我们用尽一生,想去做一些我们觉得伟大的事情

We both spent our entire lives wishing we could be something great.

但是现在当真的需要我们鼓起勇气的时候

And now we're finally called upon to do something

你却选择逃避

that requires some actual bravery and you run and hide.

你知道躲在鱼缸里的后果吗 诺亚?

You know what the problem with hiding in a fish bowl is, Noah?

每个人都能看见你

Everyone can see you.


当我们还是孩子的时候 我和诺亚曾经假装我们是佩剑的英雄

When we were kids, Noah and I used to pretend that we were heroes

是唯一能拯救世界的人

with swords, the only ones who could save the day.

也许我们把目标定的太高了

But perhaps we set the bar a little bit high.

也许我们只是普通人

Maybe we're just the regular people.

是等着被拯救的人

The ones who get saved.


从《记我的母亲》到《麦子小姐》、从《天伦之旅》到《希望我在这儿》,也许我真的是看的太多做的太少;还是说我真的相信有些感情是不言自明的?

那么你对这类电影所要表达的主题有什么感想?你看过之后有什么行动?欢迎回复分享!

希望我在这儿,Wish I was here,电影,感想,台词

你可能感兴趣的:(I’m just scared—《希望我在这儿/Wish I was here》)