订票
1.我要一个靠窗的座位。
I’d like to have a seat by the window.
2.我要坐在飞机前部。
I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要冉确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。
I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.
4.我要退这张票。
I’d like refound on this ticket.
5.请帮找预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗?
Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for
tomorrow?
6.去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?
What’s the fare to New York,Economy Class?
7.请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗?
Can I have a second-class one way ticket to Chicago,
please?
8.我想把这张票换成头等车。
I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.
9.我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
乘机
1.我的座位在哪里?
Where is my seat?
2.我能将手提行李放在这儿吗?
Can I put my baggage here?
3.是否可替我更换座位?
Could you change my seat,please?
4.我是否可将座位向后倾?(向后座的乘客说)
May I recline my seat?
5.机上提供哪些饮料?
What kind of drinks do you have?
6.请给我一个枕头和毛毯。
May I have a pillow and a blanket,please?
7.这班班机会准时到达吗?
Will this flight get there on time?
8.我担心能否赶上转机班机。
I’m anxious about my connecting flight.
9.请告诉我如何填写这张表格?
Could you tell me how to fill in this form?
10.我想要确认我预订的机位。
I’d like to reconfirm my plane reservation please.
11.盥洗室在哪里?
Where is the lavatory?
12.你有中文报纸吗?
Do you have Chinese newspapers?
出入境填表
1.姓 family name
2.名 first(given)name
3.性别 gender
4.国籍 nationality,country of citizenship
5.护照号 passport No.
6.原住地 country of origin
7.前往目的地国 destination country
8.登机城市 city where you boarded
9.签证签发地 city where visa was issued
10.签发日期 date issue
11.偕行人数accompanying number
12.职业 occupation
13.专业技术人员 professionals&technical
14.行政管理人员 legislators&administrators
15.办事员clerk
16.商业人员 commerce(business people)
兑换外币
1.我想把全部汇款换成美元。
I’d like to convert the full amount of the remittance
into U.S.dollars.
2.我想把这张纸币换成硬币。
I’d like some coins for this note.
3.我想把这张50美元纸币换开。
I’d like to break this 50 dollar note.
4.请给我5张20元和10张一元的。
Five twenties and ten singles,please.
5.我希望给我10张面额为100美元的旅行支票。
I hope you’l give me ten traveler’s cheques of 100
dollars each.
住宿
1.我会晚一点到达 ,请保留所预订的房间。
I’ll arrive late,but please keep my reservation.
2.是否可给我一张有旅馆地址的名片?
Can l have a card with the hotel’s address?
3.我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。
I’d like a room with a nice view(a balcony).
4.随时都有热水供应吗?
Is hot water available any time?
5.我想设定早晨的呼叫铃。
I’d like a wake-up call,please.
6.这里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)吗?
Do you accept credit crads(traveler’s checks)?
7.是否可代为保管贵重物品?
Could you keep my valuables?
8.我有些衣服需要送沅。
I have some laundry.
9.我要退房。 请给我帐单。
I’d like to check out.My bill,please.
交通
1.请到这个地址。
Take me to this address please.
2.再快一点行吗?
Can you speed up a bit more?
3.计价器上显示多少?
How much does the meter(taxi meter)read?
4.请让我在校门口下车。
Please drop me at the school gate.
5.我要发票。
I need the receipt.
6.请问这附近有地铁吗?
ls there any subway nearby?
7.这是去环线地铁的换乘站吗?
ls this the transfer station for the loop line?
8.这列火车在我们这站停留多久?
How long does this train stay at this station?
9.请问乘坐四次列车应该去哪个站台?
Which platform is for the No.4 train?
10.我需要转车吗?
Do l have to change buses?
看病
1.我的腿受伤了。
I have injured my leg.
2.我的左脚踝肿了。
My left ankle is swollen.
3.我的手腕骨折了。
Ibroke my wrist.
4.我的手被开水烫伤了。
My hand was scalded with boiling water.
5.我感到/既想呕吐 又想拉肚子。
I feel like vomiting and having diarrhea.
6.我有点反胃。
I feel a kind of queasy.
7.我想买点止痛药。
I’d like some pain killing drugs.
8.您能告诉我怎么服用吗?
Could you tell me how to use this medicine?
9.每天吃几次?
How many times a day should I take this medicine?
10.这药有副作用吗?
Does this drug have any side effects?
用餐
1.我可以点餐了吗?
May I order,please?
2.请给我菜单。
May I have a menu,please?
3.可否让我右者酒单?
May I see the wine list?
4.餐厅有什么特色菜?
what is the specialty?
5.餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Do you have today’s special?
6.我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that?
7.我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
I’d like appetizers and meat(fish)dish.
8.餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishes?
9.牛排全熟(五分熟/七分熟).
Well done(medium/medium well)please.
10.麻烦请结帐。
Check,please.
行李托运
1.这次班机是在这个柜台办理登机手续吗?
Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?
2.我想托运这三件行李。
I want to check these three pieces.
3.我一共三件行李超重吗?
I’ve got three pieces altogether.Are they overweight?
4.我的行李必须全部过磅吗?
May all my luggage be weighed?
5.这只短途旅行包我自己随身带。
Carry this over-weight bag by myself.
行李遗失
1.我找不到我的行李。
I can’t find my baggage.
2.这是我的行李票。
Here is my claim tag.
3.是否可麻烦紧急查询?
Could you please check it urgently?
4.一旦找到行李 ,请立即送到我停留的饭店。
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as
you’ve located it.
5.若是今天无法找到行李 ,你如何帮我?
How can you help me if you can’t find my baggage
today?
购物
1.附近哪有百货商店?
Is there a department store around here?
2.最近的超市在哪?
Where is the nearest supermarket from here?
3.这个镇有什么特产吗?
Are there any unusual things produced in this town?
4.这有免税店吗?
Is there a duty-free shop?
5.你能把它作为礼物包装吗?
Can you wrap it as a gift?
6.能打折吗?
Could you give me a little discount?
7.试衣间在哪?
Where is the fitting room?
8.我买它能免税吗?
Can I buy it tax-free?
9.能给我张退税表吗?
May I have the form for tax refund?
AROUND THE WORLD
问路
1,May I have a bus map,please?
请合我一份公共汽车路线图,好么?
2.If I were you,I’d try one of the newspaper stands.
如果我是你,我会到一个书报亭去看看.
3,I would like to know about your honeymoon travel
packages.我祺要知道你们办的有关蜜月旅行计划
4,Where are we now?我们现在是在什么地方呢?
5.I don’t know.We’re completely lost
我不知道 ,我们完全迷路了. 入临
6.Oh,here comes a police officer.Let’s ask him.
哦,一位警察过来了 ,我们去问问他.
7,Excuse me.May I ask where we are now?
对不起,请问我们现在是在什么地方?
8,You’re right in the middle of the 5th Avenue vegetable
market.你们就在第五街的蔬菜市场里.
9.Where would you like to go?你们要去哪里呢?
10,Which way shall I take?I want to go back to BJ Hotel.
我想回北京宾馆,我该走哪条路.
11,Take the right one and go ahead.You can’t miss it.
走右边这条路,一直朝前走。
12,The hotel is at the end of that street.就在街道尽头.
13.How long will it take to get there?去那儿得多长时间?
14.I’m afraid I have lost my way.Where can I take a bus if I
want to go back to the downtown?
我迷路了,如果我想回市中心,我在哪儿可以坐公交车?
15,I want to go to the railway station.我想去火车站,
Could you show me the way?您能带我去吗?
16,Where’s this place in the map?这里在地图的哪个位置?
17,Is this the right way to the station?往车站走这冬路对?
18,How can l get to Sheraton Hotel?往喜来登宾馆怎么走?
19,Would you show me the way to the station.
你能告诉我去车站的路吗?
点菜·
1,Are you ready to order now,sir?先生,你准备点菜吗?
2,Yes,I am.I’d like some wine and roast duck
是的 我想要些酒门烤鸭,
3.There will be a slight delay for that.那会祥微慢一点。
4 How long?多久?
S.About forty minutes,I think.我想大约40分钟,
6.OK Tll order something else at first.我先点别的东西
7.What did you order?您点了什么?
8.Oh,sorry.There must be some mistake.哦,抱歉,一定是弄错了。
9.Would you get me some more water?麻烦帮我加点水,行吗?
10.Is this what I ordered?这是我点的吗?
11.I don’t think this is my meal我想这不是我点的.
出租车
1,Where can I catch taxi?哪里我可以叫到出租车?
2. The taxi zone is right on the left corner over there.
出租车站台就在左边转角处。
3.Are you free?您有空吗?
4 Sure.Where are you going?当然,您要去哪里?
5.Drive me back to Santa Clara.载我到圣塔克莱拉
6,OK That’s about 20 miles away.好的,大约是20英里远
7.How much will it cost?需要多少钱?
8That’ll be thirty-six dollars,sir.先生,车费是36元
9. Here you are.You can keep the change.零钱不用找了.
10.You’re very generous.你真慷慨
11.That’s alright You’re a lot of help.你帮了很大的忙。
12.Take me to the railway station.载我到火车站.
13.Take me back.载我回去.
14,What is the charge for that?那要多少费用?
15,How much extra do I have to pay for that?我还要另外付多少?
16,Keep the change for yourself.找回的钱你留着.
17,The change is yours.找回的钱给你.
18,Don’t give me the change anymore.不必找钱了.
公交车
1, Is chis the tus that goes by the mall?
这班公共汽车经过南亚街吗?
2. No.,it isn’t But you can transfer from this bus to bus
number 24 不经过 但是你可以搭这斑车车乘24路
3.Good How much is the fare?好,车费多少?
4 It’s seventy-five cents for adults and thirty cents for
children under twelve.大人75美分,12岁以下的小孩30分.
5.Will it cost for the transfer?转车要钱吗?
6,Yes.When you get on the transfer bus,just show the bus
driver this ticket stub.要 当你上了车,把票根给司机看.
7,You will only have to pay another ten cents and a nickle
for your child.
你只需另外再付10美分 ,而你的孩子只要再付5美分.
8.That sounds pretty good.听起来挺好的麻!
9. You can take a seat now.现在你找个座位坐下
10.When you’re ready to get off,remember to press the
button near your seat.
当你要下车时 ,记得按你空位旁的按钮.
11,Is this bus going to Dallas?这车开往达斯所
12,Get me off at the Fifth Avenue.
请在第五大道让我下车.
13.Where can l put the coin?
硬币要放在哪儿?
14,How long does it take?
要花多久时间?
15,Can you tell me how to get to the
railroad station?
你能告诉我怎样去火车站吗?
闲聊
1.I know you must be excited to go home after such a long
business trip.
出差这么久,终于要回家了,我想你一定很高兴.
2,It’s always good to work with you,Tom.
汤姆,和你们合作总是很愉快.
3.I really appreciate all of your hospitality.
这点我真的很感激你的招待.
4.It was my please.荣幸之到
5.I’d like to give you a little something to take home.
Let me unroll it 我有样小东西想送你,让我打开它.
6.This is beautiful!Chinese calligraphy.What do these
characters mean?
好漂亮!是中国书法!写的是什么意思?
7,They mean long life.I remember you liked the calligraphy
at the Palace Museum.
长命百岁。我记得上次去故宫,你特别喜欢书法。
8.SoI thought you might like it所以我想你可能会喜欢。
9.That’s very nice of you.Where did you get it?
It’s not a print
真细心!你从哪儿弄来的?这还不是复制的呢!
10,No,it’s an original.My father’s friend is a calligrapher,
and I had him make it for you
11.I’ll hang it in my office.我要把它挂在办公室
But I feel bad I didn’t get you anything.
不过,真不好意思,我什么也没送你
12,Don’t worry about it.没关系的.
It’s a taken of my appreciation for your business.and
friendship.这是向你表示我们在生意及友谊上的一点心意
13.If you have time around Christmas,please come to visit
my family.如果你圣诞节前后有空,欢迎到我家来玩.
14,And I’ll be able to show you around our city.
我可以带你在我们那儿四处看看.
15,Thanks for the invitation.谢谢你的邀请.
And please give my regards to your wife.请代我问候贵夫人。
16,You do the same.你也代我问候一声。
Well, I’d better go.Thanks again for everything.
好,我得走了,再次询询你们的招待.
17.Take care,and have a nice flight 保重!祝你一路顺风!
18.Thank you for taking care of me here.多谢周到招待.
19.I really appreciate all of your hospitality.
十分感谢您的款待
20.Here’s something forvou,有东西送你
21.Please accept these gifts with my thanks
请接受这些礼物以表达我的谢意.
22.Have a safe trip back祝平安返家
23.Have a nice flight祝一路顺风
24.Take care on your way back
回程保重了,
25.Happy langings 一路顺风!
兑换外币
1.May I help you,sir?需要我帮忙吗,先生?
2.I’d like to cash some traveller’s checks here.
我想在这儿兑换一些旅行支票.
3.Certainly.Do you have any identification?
当然可以 你有任何证明文件吗?
4.Yes,I have my Passport.Here it is.是的,我有护照。
5.Fine,How much would you like to exchange,sir?
好的。您要兑换多少呢,先生?
6.What’s the exchange rate today?今天的兑换比率是多少?
7.A dollar is valued at eight point two RMB yuan.
一美元价值8.2元人民币.
8.Five hundred dollars,please.And could you give me ten
dollar in small change?
请换500美元冉另外能否给我10元的小面额零钱?
9,Here you go,sir.可以,先生
10,Wil it take long?要很久吗?
11,No.Please endorse the check at the back.
不会的.请在支票的背面签名。
12.Anything can I help you with?有我能帮忙的地方吗?
13,Are you being waited on?您需要服务吗?
14,I’d like to convert some RMB yuan to US dollar,please.
请将我的一些人民币换成美元。
15,Please cash this check 请克现这张支票
租车
1.I want to pick up the car tomorrow moming at seven.
Are you open then?
我想在明天早上7点提车 那时你们开们了吗?
2,Yes,we are,Mr.Wang. How are you going to pay?
对,我们开门. 你打算如何付钱?
3.May I pay in cash?可以付现金吗?
4. We’d prefer a credit card,if you have one.
如果你有信用卡,我们较喜欢信用卡.
5,Yes,of course.可以,当然可以
6.How long will you keep the car?这车你要用多久?
7,Just three days.只要三天.
8Are you going to return it here?你要在这里归还吗?
9,No.I want to leave it in Chicago.不.想把它留在艺加哥.
10.That will be fine. 那可以.
11.Here’s my visa card.这是我的visa卡.
12.Just a minute Here’s your receipt
请等一下.这是你的收据.
13.Do you mind if I pay in cash?
你介意我付现金吗?
14.Do you have any objections
to my paying in cash?
你反对我付现全吗?
15.My plans force me to leave it in Chicago.
我的计划使我必须将它留在芝加哥.
过海关
1.Welcome to China.欢迎来中国.
May I have a look at your customs dedaration?
我可以看一下您的入境申请报表吗?
2,Yes.Here you are.好的,都在这儿
3,You go ahead with the fomalities,您先去办手续,
I’ll see to the heavy luggage.我来帮您照看大件行李.
4,That’s great.I’ll come back right after the formalities.
那太好了.手续办完后我就回来,
5,.What type of visa have you got?
您持的是哪种签证?
6,I have a tourist visa.旅游签证.
7,Would you mind opening your suitcase?
请把您的箱子打开,好吗?
8,Not at all. Check it,please.请检查,
9,.Would you please make a record
of all your foreign currencies?
请把你所带的外币登记一下 ,好吗?
10.OK Ill do as you say.好的.
11,Have you filled in the baggage declaration?
行李中请单填好了吗?
12,No.I really don’t know how to go about it
没有.我真不知道如何填.
13.Do you have anything to declare for customs?
有什么要申报呀?
14,No.I have nothing to declare.
没育.我没有什么要申报的.
15,How long are you going to stay here?您在这里呆多久?
16,About one month.I’m just sightseeing.
大约一个月.我只是观光旅游.
17,Have you anything dutiable?您有应缴税的东西吗?
18,No,these are only personal effects.
没有,这只是监私人用品.
19,Is that all for customs formalities?海关检查就这些了吗?
20,Yes,you are through with it的,检查完毕.
I hope you will enjoy your stay in China.
希望您在中国过得愉快.
21,Are you carrying any items that need to be declared?
你没有携带需要申报的东西吗?
22,Do you have anything that must be claimed?
难道你没需要申报的东西吗?
23,Would you please hand me your
customs declaration form?
请出示您的申报表给我?
24,Please have your customs
declaration form ready.
请把您的中报表准备好
25.All my bags are checked in.
I guess I’m all set to go.
我的行李都检查完了,看来我可以走了。
住酒店
1,Good moming sir.May I help you?早安.能为您服务码?
2.Yes.I have a room booked with you,for three days
starting today.Name of Lu,L-U.
我已向你们订了房间,从今天开始,共三天 姓陆,LU.
3.Thank you,Mr.Lu.Please wait a moment while I check
our reservations list谢谢请稍等,我查一下订房名单
4 That’s Mr.Steven Lu,from Taipei?Steven Lu从台北来的?
5.Mr. Lu,everything is OK Your booking is from today
through Wendnsday.Single room.
陆先生,没问题的您从今天订到星期三,单人房.
6.Your room number is 512.Here’s your key.
房间号码是512.这是您的钥匙
7.Thanks.Could you point me in the right direction?
谢谢,您能告诉我要往腔里走吗?
8.Certainly,sir.The elevators are right across the lobby.
当然可以,先生 电梯就在大厅的正对面.
9.Floors one to eight are the elevators to the left
一到八楼上下使用的电梯在左边.
10.Hi.I’d like to cash an American Express traveler’s check
暔,我想兑换美国运通的旅行支票,
11,Sure.Would you please sign your name on the back,sir.
with your passport number?
没问题.先生,请您在支票背后签上名字和护照号码.
12,.And I’ll need to see your passport需要看下您的护照
13.Sure. Can you give me fifty dollars in small bills please,
and ten dollars in change?.
好的. 你可以帮我把50块钱换成小钞,10块换成零钱吗?
14,Here’s your passport,and here’s your money.
这您的护照 ,还有您的钱
15,I have room reserved.我已订了房.
16,Please wait a second/hold on a moment.
17,Hello.I’m calling from Room 1116.喂,1116号房间.
18,Yes?Can I do something for you?我能为您效劳吗?
19.m ready to check out now.我佳备好要结账]
20,I have your bill right here.您的账单在文里,
21,Did you make any long distance calls this morning.or
did you sign for your breakfast?您没有打长途电话或记账?
22,Fine.The bill comes to $300 even.账单总共是300元.
23,May I check it?我可以核对一下吗?
24,By all means,you ahead.当然可以 随便
25,What is this charge here?这兴计么费用?
26,That’s for a long distance call you make two nights ago.这是你2天前打的一个长途电话的费用.
27,I see.Is a credit card OK?我明白了 用信用卡可以吗?
28,Yes,of course.可以,当然可以
29,May I look it over?我可以过目一源吗?
30.I’ll check it,if l may.如果可以,我要核对。