前景提要:麦考夫的国家大案告一段落,可是游戏还在继续。午夜,卷福在泳池究竟会遇见谁呢?
S:Bought you a little getting-to-know-you present. That's what it's all been for, isn't it? All your little puzzles, making me dance. All to distract me from this.给你带了份小礼物,增进下彼此感情。你挖空心思就是为了它对吧?你的那些小谜团,让我疲于奔命。不过是想让我无暇顾及。
W:Evening. This is aturn-up, isn't it, Sherlock? 晚上好,这倒很刺激对吧,夏洛克?
S:John! What the hell...?约翰,到底怎么...?
W:Bet you never saw this coming. What...would you like me to make him say...next?做梦也没想到吧。你想让我接下来叫他说什么?
W:Gottle o' gear, gottle o' gear, gottle o' gear.叽里呱啦叽里呱啦…
S:Stop it.别说了
W:Nice touch, this. The pool, where little Carl died. I stopped him. I can stop John Watson, too. Stop his heart.地方不错,小卡尔当年就死在这个游泳池。我了结了他,也可以了结约翰·华生。让他的心脏一动不动。
S:Who are you?你是谁?
M:I gave you my number. I thought you might call. Is that a British Army Browning L9A1 in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see me?我给过你我的电话,还等着你打来呢。你口袋里揣的是英国陆军勃朗宁手枪,型号L9A1,还是说你见到我兴奋了?
S:Both.两者皆有。
M:Jim Moriarty. Hi. Jim? Jim from the hospital? Oh, did I really make such a fleeting impression? But then, I suppose, that was rather the point. Don't be silly. Someone else is holding the rifle. I don't like getting my hands dirty.金·莫里亚蒂,嗨。金?医院那个金?难道我真的如此令人过目即忘?不过这不正是我求之不得的么。别干傻事,远处有人举着步枪呢。我可不想脏了手。
M:I've given you aglimpse, Sherlock, just a teensy glimpse of what I've got going on out there inthe big bad world. I'm a specialist, you see. Like you. 我给过你暗示,夏洛克,一点点提示。关于我在这物欲横流的世界里的游戏,我是个专家,和你一样。
S:Dear Jim... please will you fix it for me to get rid of my lover's nasty sister? Dear Jim, please will you fix it for me to disappear to South America?亲爱的金…你能为我排忧解难,摆脱情人那讨厌的姐妹吗?亲爱的金,你能为我排忧解难让我销声匿迹到南美去吗?
M:Just so.正是如此。
S:Consulting criminal. Brilliant.犯罪顾问。不可思议。
M:Isn't it? No-one ever gets to me. And no-one ever will.从来没人能逮到我, 不是吗?以后也不会有。
S:I did.我做到了。
M:You've come the closest. Now you're in my way.你很接近了,现在你妨碍我了。
S:Thank you.谢谢。
M:Didn't mean it as a compliment.这可不是恭维你。
S:Yes, you did.当然是。
M:Yeah, OK, I did. But the flirting's over, Sherlock. Daddy's had enough now. I've shown you what I can do. I cut loose all those people, all those little problems, even 30 million quid, just to get you to come out and play. So take this as a friendly warning... my dear.好吧,算是。可是调戏时间该结束了,夏洛克。我可玩够了。我的厉害你已经见识过了。我抛弃的那些人,那些小问题。甚至那三千万英镑,都不过是拉你入局的诱饵。亲爱的,接受我善意的警告。
M:Back off. Although I have loved this, this little game of ours. Playing Jim from IT. Playing gay. Didyou like the little touch with the underwear?放弃吧,虽然我乐此不疲,我们间的小游戏。扮演IT员工金,扮演同性恋,你喜欢我内裤的小把戏吗?
S:People have died.有人为此死了。
M:That's what people do!人人都会死。
S:I will stop you.我要阻止你。
M:No, you won't.你阻止不了。
S:Are you all right?你还好吗?
M:You can talk, Johnnyboy. Go ahead. 你自己说吧,小约翰。说啊。
S:Take it.给你。
M:Mm? Oh... ..that?The missile plans. 嗯?这个?导弹计划
M:Boring! I could have got them anywhere.真无聊,我随便都可以拿到
W:Sherlock, run!夏洛克,快跑。
M:Good! Very good.好啊,好极了。
W:If your sniper pulls that trigger, Mr Moriarty, then we both go up.如果你的阻击手开枪,莫里亚蒂先生,我们就同归于尽吧。
M:Isn't he sweet? I can see why you like having him around. But then, people do get so sentimental about their pets. They're so touchingly loyal.好贴心哎,明白你为什么喜欢他在身边了,人们总是对宠物充满情意。它们忠诚得感人
M:But oops! You'verather shown your hand there, Dr Watson. 不过。你最好把手放开,华生医生。
M:Gotcha. Westwood. Doyou know what happens if you don't leave me alone, Sherlock? To you? 没辙了吧。这可是威斯伍德牌西装,你也知道要是你继续纠缠不休会是什么下场吧?夏洛克。
S:Oh, let me guess. I get killed.是吗?让我猜猜,你杀了我吗?
M:Kill you? No, don't be obvious. I mean, I'm going to kill you anyway, some day. I don't want to rush it, though. I'm saving it up for something special. No, no, no, no, no. If you don't stop prying, I'll burn you. I'll burn the heart out of you.杀你?没那么简单,当然有朝一日,我会要你的命。不过我可不想仓促行事,我要把这美妙一刻留到适当的时机。不不,如果你还继续追根究底,我会让你五内俱焚,让你心如刀绞。
S:I have been reliably informed that I don't have one.早有可靠之人说过,我没有心。
M:But we both know that's not quite true. Well, I'd better be off. Well, so nice to have had a proper chat.可我们都知道这不太正确。好吧我要走了,和你聊天很开心。
S:What if I was to shoot you now? Right now?如果我现在开枪射你呢?就现在?
M:Then you could cherish the look of surprise on my face. Cos I'd be surprised, Sherlock. Really, I would. And just a teensy bit...disappointed. And of course, you wouldn't be able to cherish it for very long. Ciao, Sherlock Holmes.那你就能欣赏我那惊恐的面容。因为我会惊讶的,夏洛克。真的会,然后会有一点点...失望。而且你也不会回味多久,再见夏洛克·福尔摩斯。
S:Catch you...later.回头...再抓你
M:No, you won't!想得美!
S:All right? Are you all right?没事了吧,你还好吗?
W:Yeah, I'm fine. I'mfine. Sherlock... Sherlock! Oh, Christ. Are you OK? 我没事,我没事,夏洛克。夏洛克。上帝啊!你还好吧?
S:Me? Yeah, fine. I'm fine. Fine. That, er...thing that you... that you did, that, um...you offered to do... that was, um...good.我?我没事。那个...刚才你的所作所为...那个你为我以身犯险,很感动。
W:I'm glad no-one saw that.幸好没人看到。
S:Mm?什么?
W:You ripping myclothes off in a darkened swimming pool. People might talk.你在黑暗的泳池边扒我衣服,大家会说闲话的。
S:They do little else.他们就没别的本事。
M:Sorry, boys. I'm so changeable! It is a weakness with me, but to be fair to myself, it is my only weakness. 抱歉,男孩们,我老是那么变化无常。这是我的缺点,可老实说是我的唯一缺点。
M:You can't be allowed to continue. You just can't. I would try to convince you, but everything I have to say has already crossed your mind. 不能允许你们继续了,不可以了。我试图劝服你,可我想说的你大概都已经想到了。
S:Probably my answer has crossed yours.或许我的回答你同样心中有数。
欲知后事如何,且看卷福第二季~~~哈哈哈~~~