GTA4 难句囧翻

1 Family's a way of saying we ain't gonna fuck each other... at least that's what it's meant to mean.从Family来说我们不是彼此乱搞...  至少那是本来就应该做的。
2 Your contact will leave you weapons and body armor for each job
你的联络人在每个任务将给你留下武器和防弹衣。
3 You can't tell me shit about who I am.
狗X的别问我是谁。
你他M根本不知道我是什么人吧
4 and organized crime is dealt another serious blow
有组织犯罪往往与其它严重暴力相关
5 Get within range of the ~r~target chopper.
进入的范围~r~目标直升机
进入目标直升机的范围内~r~
6 And I made a real effort to be pproachable in my profile as well
我真正的成果就是让我的个人简历显得平易近人
7 ~z~I am afraid those eggs got broken before we could make an omelet.
~z~我恐怕“鸡蛋等不到做成蛋卷就打碎了”。
8 Cats don't want to mess with someone packing twenty-four inch guns like mine baby. Yeah!
9 Cat不原意被我这种拿这24英寸长枪的人玷污了,是的!
10 Brucie : Know what I'm saying? Cats don't want to mess with someone packing
twenty-four inch guns like mine baby. Yeah!
知道我的意思么?小鬼们可不敢惹带着这么个24英寸大宝贝枪的人,哈!
11 -What's your job?
-Job? Job? Everyone's talking about this Job guy.
-I haven't met him and I don't want to. Mr. Job sounds like an asshole.
工作?工作,每个人都在谈论这个叫工作的人
我没见过他也不想见他,工作先生听起来像是个混蛋
12 I mean I am no chubby chaser, but if I was, and a queer, that guy would be in trouble
好像是指对肥婆有特殊嗜好的人或者是喜欢肥男的同性恋
注: GTA4 有所谓的日文翻译,这句话的日文翻译:
俺は女の尻を追いかけるような奴じゃない
大家机翻试试。很搞笑
13 Mother caught Eddie pumping devil paste out of  his peanut one day and made me sleep in the dog kennel。
好像说他妈跟别人XXOO,让他睡狗窝
14 ~z~He's a serious cockhound.
~z~他是个可怕的鸡鸡终结者。
15 Love is strong enough to rip down mountains and throw trucks and all that stuff
爱情是一种巨大的力量,能撕开山岭,掀翻卡车?
山无棱天地合才敢与君绝
16 I can wrap the police round my little finger. 我能吧警察玩弄在手掌心
17 
18 ~z~How would I be able to get with so many chicks if my balls were funny?
 他自己跟别人偷换了概念又回到了FUNNY的本意滑稽
19   I am temptation, are you dessert?
我是荡妇,你是我的甜心吗?好像不错
20 conversations about important things like how global warming is  screwing up ski holidays and that it's okay to be into animal rights and wear baby albino gorilla fur.
有关重要时间诸如全球温室效应是如果搅乱了人们的滑雪计划的会谈,并且可以把它用到动物维权和有人穿白猩猩毛皮的事情上
21 The ~r~targets~s~ are spread over every floor of this building.
我是说~r~目标~s~分散在这栋楼的每一层?
22 I was dosed when you told me you'd killed Bucky and his boys.
是不是可以翻成  在你让我杀了B和他的手下时我手软了(脑子秀逗了)???
23 dealer一般是贩子的意思
people dealer就是人贩喽
24 Punching above your weight, aren't you? Lower your standards, loser."
你真是癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉,不是么?眼光放低点吧,窝囊废
25 ~z~It's like X marks the spot. That's coz I was always on the same corner pushing weight.
~z~就像是一个标着X的点. 因为我总是在原地踏步.
26 Yes, we are something else. I'm a slavic gun for hire and you're a steriod pumped gear head.
是的,我们很棒,我是一杆待用的斯拉夫枪,你是……?
27 you're a steriod pumped gear head是你是个一脑袋类固醇的家伙

你可能感兴趣的:(a)