"Love you Rita"是你唱给我的歌/ love you Rida is your anthem in my mind
脑海里浮现出我们一起载歌载舞的画面/ 在dancing and singing with you, my dear friend
那时我们唱的那么嗨/ we are all high at that time.
连舞蹈的步伐也是那般的肆无忌惮/ our dancing move are so fine
亲爱的 Tovah/ dear Tovah
我喜欢你睫毛长的好生漂亮/ i adore you with your pretty eyelashes
喜欢你眼睛美成浩瀚的海洋/ and the blue ocean in your eyes
但是亲爱的,but love,
我却是疯狂的爱上了你美妙的歌声 I’m falling crazy in your voice
那是我们初次相遇时就印在我脑海里的画面 that’s how we met at first
亲爱的 Tovah/ dear Tovah
你这个爱笑的姑娘/ I cherish your smile
任何时候都是未见其人先闻你爽朗笑声一串串/ your laughter echos in my brain even when you’re away
每每想起你,脑海便是第一时间跳出你美丽笑脸/ thinking of you, the smile on your face
那笑容是那么的美,那么的甜/ so beautiful, so sweet
亲爱的/dear Tovah,
亲爱的姐妹/dear sis,
还是那句老话,我们不说再见/ never say farewell,
也许从此以后,我们距离着万水千山/ even you’re in the other side of the world
但我会记着你直到永远/ you’re in my mind forever more.
"Love you Rita"是你唱给我的歌/love you Rida is your anthem in my mind
脑海里浮现出我们一起载歌载舞的画面/ dancing and singing with you, my dear friend
那时我们唱的那么嗨/we are all high at that time.
连舞蹈的步伐也是那般的肆无忌惮/ our dancing move are so fine
那首你送我的歌始终在脑海盘旋/ your anthem will always be with me
载着你爽朗的笑声漂浮在脑海里面/ with you smiling all the time
一遍又一遍/ always and forever