2020-09-27生命是一团欲望,欲望不能满足便痛苦,满足便无聊,人生就在痛苦和无聊之间摇摆,叔本华如是说。

Hard work makes aristocracy

God rewardsthe diligent.

Life is a massof desires. If you can't satisfy your desires, you will suffer, and if you aresatisfied, you will be bored. Life swings between pain and boredom,Schopenhauer said.

生命是一团欲望,欲望不能满足便痛苦,满足便无聊,人生就在痛苦和无聊之间摇摆,叔本华如是说。

事实上,越是努力地想要控制一切,让生活的方方面面都在我预设的“正轨”上,就越容易被周围的一切反控制,陷入失控和暴怒。

In fact, theharder you try to control everything and keep all aspects of life on my preset"right track", the easier it is to be controlled by everything aroundyou, out of control and fury.

你希望每天都是蓝天白云,那阴晴不定的天气就控制着你的心情;

You want bluesky and white clouds every day, the cloudy and sunny weather controls yourmood;

你想控制别人对你的态度,他的一个眼神、一句话都能控制你的情绪;

you want tocontrol other people's attitude towards you, his eyes and words can controlyour mood;

你想控制孩子听话,他的每一个自我意识的萌动都让你焦虑不堪……

you want tocontrol your child's obedience. Every initiation of his self-consciousnessmakes you anxious.

真正的教育,不是注满一桶水,而是点燃一把火。

Real educationis not filling a bucket of water, but lighting a fire.

真正的教育,是让孩子看得清脚下的路,并拥有抵达远方的能力。

Real educationis to let children see the road under their feet and have the ability to reachafar

爱情,从来不是生活的全部。

Love is never the whole of life.

你可以全心全意地去爱一个人,但千万不要把自己全部的时间和精力都放在男人身上。

You can lovesomeone with all your heart, but don't devote all your time and energy to men.

有些男人控制欲特别强,会要求你不要再和朋友联系,不要再有其他活动,每天陪在他身边就好。

Some men arevery controlling and will ask you not to contact your friends or any otheractivities, just stay with him every day.

对于这样的要求,你一定要果断拒绝。

You mustresolutely refuse such a request.

因为一旦你真的做了,时间一久,他马上就腻了。

Because onceyou really do it, after a long time, he will immediately get tired of it.

而最后的结果,一定是你失去朋友,失去自己,也失去爱情。

And the endresult must be that you lose your friends, you lose yourself, and you loselove.

感情想要长久,就一定要给彼此留下个人空间。

If arelationship wants to last, it must leave personal space for each other.

每一段路,只要还有不甘心,它就还没有走到尽头。

你可能感兴趣的:(2020-09-27生命是一团欲望,欲望不能满足便痛苦,满足便无聊,人生就在痛苦和无聊之间摇摆,叔本华如是说。)