不要站在我的坟前哭泣

看美剧的时候接触到一首非常美的诗❤️

Do not Stand at my Grave and Weep

请不要站在我的坟前哭泣

                            Mary Elizabeth Frye

不要站在我的坟前哭泣_第1张图片
图片发自App


Do not stand at my grave and weep

请不要站在我的坟前哭泣,

I am not there. I do not sleep.

我不在这里,我不会睡去。

I am a thousand winds that blow.

我是千万缕吹拂的微风,

I am the diamond glints on snow.

我是簌簌落下的纷扬雪雾,

I am the sunlight on ripened grain.

我是田野上低垂的谷穗,

I am the gentle autumn rain.

我是朦胧的温润秋雨,

When you awaken in the morning’s hush

我驻足于清晨的安宁,

I am the swift uplifting rush

我也流连于飞鸟盘旋的翼间,

Of quiet birds in circled flight.

那瞬息万变的灵动。

I am the soft stars that shine at night.

我是夜间星辰的光辉。

Do not stand at my grave and cry

请不要站在我的坟前哭泣,

I am not there. I did not die.

我不在这里,我不会逝去。

你可能感兴趣的:(不要站在我的坟前哭泣)