13.Tumor

Doctor: Sit down, please! How are you feeling?

请坐,你感觉怎么样?

Patient: I think I have a bump in my left breast.

我感觉我左侧乳房有个肿块

D:How long have you had it?

这样多久了?

P:About three weeks. But I thought it would go away, so I did not bother going to see a doctor.

大概三周吧,我以为肿块会消失,所以我就没有去看医生

D:Have you had any pain in this area?

你这疼吗?

P:No.

没有

D:Have any bumped into something or in some other way injured this area?

你这个部位最近有被什么东西撞过吗?或者其他东西伤过吗?

P:No

没有

D:Have you had any discharge or itching of the nipple?

乳头有瘙痒或者流液吗

P:No

没有

D:Would you please lie on the bed and let me give you a brief examination?

你能躺下吗?我给你做个体检

P:OK

可以

D:Have you had any pain in your arms or back?

你的手臂或者后腰疼吗

P:I had pain in my back for many years

我的腰疼已经很久了

D:Have you experienced any nauses or vomiting recently.?

最近有恶心呕吐吗

P:Once in a while.

偶尔

D:Have you had any pain in your chest, and shortness of breath or dyspnea?

有胸痛气短呼吸苦难吗

P:No, I haven't.

没有

D:Do you have anyone in your family who has a heart problem or csncer, such as your parents, sisters?

你家人有患心脏病或者癌症的吗?比如你的父母姐妹

P:No, they are all in good health.

没有,他们都很健康

D:Ok! The physical examination shows that you have a fixed, firm painless mass in the upper outer quadrant of the left breast, about 2*2 square centimeters.  There is no swelling in the armpits.

好了,我查到你左侧乳房左上方有一个固定的坚硬的无痛性的肿块,大概有2CM*2cm大小,腋窝淋巴结没有触及

P:Is the disease serious, doctor?

严重吗?医生

D:More examinations are needed to make sure. I suggest you have a further examination. You had better be in hospital.

需要进一步检查确定,我建议你最好住院做进一步检查

你可能感兴趣的:(13.Tumor)