囧男窘事第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Now you're looking at a man that's getting kinda mad | 小炯最近很抓狂 |
I had lots of luck but it's all been bad | 天天霉运一箩筐 |
No matter how I struggle and strive, | 发奋努力白劳碌 |
I'll never get out of this world alive | 老天从来不赏光 |
Bashko's hairy daughter | 老巴的毛绒闺女 |
- Oh, hey, Bashko. - Hello, my friend Tim. | -你好老巴-好啊老友小炯 |
I am here to fix toilet. | 我是来通厕的 |
- That's good. - And I brought someone with me today-- | -那很好-我今天还带了帮手喔 |
my daughter... | 就是我的女儿 |
Blobsnark. | 小白 |
- Hello, Tim. - Wow. | -小炯好啊-哇 |
Pleasure to meet you. | 幸会 |
Wow, you guys look startlingly similar. | 你们俩个看起来简直一个模子里印出来的 |
完整版请点击 | |
Yes. | 那可不 |
She has her mother's eyebrow, | 她的眉毛像她妈妈 |
but she has my face, my neck, | 但她的脸和脖子像我 |
all my hair... | 头发也遗传了我的 |
- All the good stuff. - Yes. | -爸爸身上的好基因都遗传了-是的 |
Anything you can grab onto. | 你能数出来的她都有 |
囧男窘事高频词统计
囧男窘事高频词
Daddy is training me to be superintendant. | 爸爸正培养我成为他的接班人 |
- Nice. - When I grow up, | -不错嘛-我长大之后 |
I'm going to fix toilets and kill rats | 我就要继承通厕大业杀老鼠拖地板 |
and mop, just like him, the chip on block. | 就像老爸这样成为这个街区的灵魂人物 |
That's nice, I guess. That's your dream? | 听起来不错这是你的梦想吗 |
Dream? Well, no. | 梦想才不是呢 |
Uh, but Papa says I was born to clean toilets. | 但爸爸说我是为通厕而生的 |
- You told her that? - Yes. | -你这么教育她的吗-是啊 |
No, Blobsnark, you can do anything in life. | 不小白你可以做任何你想做的事 |
You just have to believe in yourself. | 只要相信自己就可以了 |
What is this you speak of? | 你这话什么意思呢 |
- Tim! - Believing in yourself. | -小炯-相信自己 |
Don't fill Blobsnark's head | 别把那些乱七八糟的想法 |
- with crazy ideas. - Why? | -教给小白-为什么 |
Blobsnark loves fixing toilets | 小白喜欢通厕和拖地 |
and mopping and taking her nails and going at the grout | 也喜欢在下水道中掏屎掏尿 |
that builds up from human waste. It's her passion. | 贡献自己的力量这是她的最爱 |
Papa, l-- I wouldn't call it my passion. I-- | 爸爸这不是我的最爱我... |
But Blobsnark, I thought you loved the toilets | 小白我以为你喜欢 |
and the rats and the human waste. | 厕所老鼠和屎尿呢 |
Oh, Papa, who wouldn't? | 爸爸谁不喜欢呢 |
But this was always your dream, | 但这是你的梦想 |
not mine. | 不是我的 |
- I have failed you. - Papa, no! | -我让你失望了-没有爸爸 |
You know, it is "Take Your Daughter to Work" Week | 正好我单位这周举行 |
where I work. | "带女儿上班周"的活动 |
You could come in. | 你可以跟我一起 |
You could see what other career options might exist for you. | 你可以挑选一下其他合适的职业 |
Me? You think I could be a businesswoman? | 我吗你认为我能做白领吗 |
I do. You look like a businesswoman with a plunger. | 是的你现在就像拿着马桶塞的白领 |
- Can l, Papa? Can l? - Mmmm. | -我能去吗爸爸求求你了-额 |
Papa, don't preach. | 爸爸别哼哼唧唧了 |
Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
Tim, my daughter's future is in your hands. | 小炯我女儿的未来就交给你了 |
That's where you want it to be. | 定不负所托 |
Wow. | 哇 |
A conference room. | 会议厅呢 |
This is amazing, Tim. | 小炯这太神奇了 |
Eh, pretty standard conference room. | 哪有这只是普通会议室 |
How do you like the corporate world so far? | 你喜欢我们公司吗 |
囧男窘事台词本中英对照
囧男窘事台词本单词标注
- Like it? I love it! - Really? | -喜欢我爱死这里了-真的吗 |
My dream is to someday be just like you, Tim-- | 我的梦想就是要成为你这样的人 |
a big successful business executive. | 一位成功的公司主管 |
I am-- I am fairly successful. | 是啊我还算成功啦 |
Timothy, you incompetent buffoon. | 小炯你就是个不称职的失败者 |
What's this? | 什么 |
I asked for a non-fat latte; | 我要的是不加糖的拿铁 |
you bring me a low-fat mochaccino. | 你给我了杯低脂摩卡奇诺 |
A baboon could have performed this task with greater efficiency. | 一个猩猩都能做的比你出色 |
No, baboons can't make lattes. | 不猩猩才不会冲咖啡呢 |
Timothy, what is the difference between you and a baboon? | 小炯你和猩猩还有什么不同 |
- There's a lot of differences. - Name three. | -大有不同了呢-列举三项 |
Listen up, everyone-- | 各位注意听 |
this is a vital piece of business strategy. | 这可是商场上重要的战略 |
Oh, man. | 天啊 |
Um, baboons... | 猩猩嘛... |
Live primarily outdoors. | 它们主要生活在野外 |
Good. Fine. Write this down. | 好很好写下来 |
- Are you-- - Baboons-- | -继续-猩猩 |
they have red rear ends. | 它们的屁屁是红的 |
Red rear ends. Good. | 红屁屁很好 |
Uh, when you put me on the spot, I can't think of a third. | 你这是为难我我想不出了 |
Exactly. He can't think of a third, everyone. | 对的他想不出第三种伙计们 |
Don't let this happen to you. | 别让这种悲剧也发生在你的身上 |
Let's get going with the meeting. | 我们继续开会吧 |
Is everyone here that harsh, Tim? | 小炯每个人都这么严厉吗 |
No no, he's the boss. He just needs to be firm. | 不不他是老板所以要严厉点 |
Listen, the meeting's going to start. | 听着会要开始了 |
I think you're really going to enjoy this. | 你肯定会很喜欢的 |
Okay, people, let's huddle up here. | 好的大家聚过来 |
We have a very important day ahead of us. | 明天是至关重要的一天 |
I need to go around the room, have specific Power Points met. | 我需要大家的意见看看详细的PPT展示 |
Stanley, start us off. | 斯坦你先开始 |
Fuck! I dropped my burrito. | 妹的我煎饼掉了 |
- What? - Jesus. | -啥-神啊 |
- I dropped my fucking burrito. - Tim, get down there. | -擦我的煎饼给掉了-小炯趴下去 |
Mop up that burrito, stat. | 弄干净斯坦的煎饼 |
- Me? - Yes, you. | -我吗-是的 |
- You're low man on the totem pole-- - I don't-- | -这里你的官职最低-我不... |
There's whole fucking chunks of guacamole on my shoe. | 我鞋上还粘了一大块酪梨酱 |
Make sure you get that too. | 记得把鞋也给我擦干净 |
Tim, get down there. Get that guacamole. | 小炯快去把酪梨酱擦掉 |
This is a Fortune 500 company. | 我们这是财富500强企业 |
Can't have guacamole on Stanley's shoes. | 斯坦的鞋子上不能粘着酪梨酱 |
I'm doing it. I'm doing it. | 好的我这就去 |
完整版请点击 | |
All right, while Tim deals with the filth, | 好的小炯搞卫生的同时 |
Iet's get back to business. | 我们回到正题吧 |
- Psst. Tim? - Yeah? | -小炯-啥 |
Are you a superintendent? | 你是管房人吗 |
Me? No. Why do you say that? | 我吗才不是你怎么这么想 |
Because you are under the table cleaning up a burrito. | 因为你在桌子下面清理被煎饼弄张的地板 |
No. I'm a businessman. | 不我是白领 |
I'm an executive. | 我是主管 |
Okay. Well, then, | 好吧那 |
what is the difference between a superintendent | 管房人和主管之间 |
and a business executive? | 有什么区别 |
I have email, 401K... | 我有邮箱地址还有养老金 |
Tim, take off the blindfold. | 小炯别傻了 |
So that was exciting. | 刚刚挺好玩吧 |
- Tim? Tim? - A little corporate meeting. | -小炯-一次全体大会 |
Is it me, or does your job stink? | 是我的问题还是你的工作糟透了 |
No, don't say that. | 不别这么说 |
You got to pay your dues, right? | 你得赚钱还贷不是吗 |
Tim, you have shattered my dreams | 小炯你使我的梦想破灭了 |
and shown me the harsh reality that is your corporate world. | 你的公司让我看到了社会的残酷 |
Thank you for teaching me not to have dreams. | 谢谢你教会我不要拥有梦想 |
No, that's not how it's supposed to happen. | 不事情不该这样发展的 |
- This is awful. - Uh-oh, who is it? | -这样太可怕了-咦这谁呢 |
Stu. What's up, Tim? | 我是司徒怎么了小炯 |
Hey, Stu. Listen, this is Blobsnark. | 司徒这位是小白 |
Blobsnark, Stu. | 小白他是司徒 |
- Stu. - What up? | -司徒-怎么了 |
Uh, I'm showing her corporate America. | 我带她参观一下美国的公司 |
So how do you like it so far? | 你感觉如何 |
If I may be frank, I would rather clean toilets. | 坦白说我宁愿回去通厕 |
That's a fair assessment. | 这也太坦白了 |
- Listen-- - No. | -听着-别 |
--why don't you guys tag along for lunch? | 跟我一起去吃午饭吧 |
Rick's client is taking us | 瑞克的客户要带我们去 |
to Peter Luger's best steakhouse in the city. | 市里卢格尔最好的牛扒餐厅去 |
- We can go? - Yeah! | -我们也能去吗-是的 |
- On the corporate card. - That's amazing. | -邀请卡上这么写的-太棒了 |
Yeah. So you'll get to see | 所以你可以见识一下 |
what a real New York business lunch is like. | 纽约的商务午餐 |
Meet us downstairs in five? | 五分钟之后楼下见 |
In five? How about three? | 五分钟三分钟就够了 |
Is Stu the boss? | 司徒是老板吗 |
Boss? No, Stu is the guy who finds out where the free food is. | 老板不不他只是擅长找免费的午餐 |
Uh-oh! Free garbage burrito. | 垃圾桶有免费的玉米煎饼 |
- Wow. Now this is exciting. - Yeah. | -这太刺激了-是啊 |
It was so kind and generous of them to invite us. | 邀我们吃饭他们真是大方的好人 |
That's the great thing about the corporate world-- | 这是商界最棒的事情了 |
you're gonna meet a different class of people. | 你会认识不同阶层的人们 |
You know, these men are business leaders, | 他们都是商界 |
leaders in their community, in their churches-- | 社区教堂 |
--in their schools. | 学校的领袖 |
Hey! There they are. Bang bang! | 你们在这呢 |
What do you say we make a pass on the ribs | 我们不去吃牛排了 |
and get some titties in our face? Ha ha ha! | 去玩咪咪怎么样 |
- All right! - Oh, this sounds like the thing to do. | -好的-听起来很不错 |
- Yeah! - Absolutely. | -是啊-当然 |
- No. Stu? - Yes? | -不行司徒-怎么了 |
- We're having a business lunch. - We're doing business. | -我们要去商务午餐-我们就是商业的干活呢 |
No, it's "Take Your Daughter to Work" Week. | 不是这是"带女儿上班周" |
It's "Take Your Dick to the Titty Bar" Week. | 是"带屌去脱衣舞俱乐部"周 |
Yeah! | 就是 |
- Tim? - Love this guy. | -小炯-爱死这家伙了 |
Tim, I'm scared. | 小炯我怕怕 |
You know what, Stu? Why don't you guys go in without us? | 司徒你们自己去吧 |
- What? - I'm Blobsnark's guardian. | -怎么了-我是小白的监护人 |
I can't take her in there. | 我不能带她进去 |
- All right. I guess that makes sense. - Yeah. | -好的你说的没错-嗯啊 |
We'll see you on the rebound. | 你快去快回 |
- All right, see ya. - On the inside, man. | -好的待会见-里面等你哦 |
- All right, have fun. - Oh, please, Tim, | -好的玩得开心-拜托了小炯 |
I want to see all the aspects of corporate America. | 我想见识美国公司的各个方面 |
- Not this one. - I am here to learn and absorb. | -这个不行-我就是来学习和吸收的 |
Please allow me. | 求求你 |
Timmy,she is here to learn. | 小炯她是来学习的 |
I guess she's here to learn. | 她的确是来学习的 |
She's here to learn, dude. | 哥们她就是来学习的 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字