囧男窘事第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Now you're looking at a man that's getting kinda mad | 小炯最近很抓狂 |
I had lots of luck but it's all been bad | 天天霉运一箩筐 |
No matter how I struggle and strive, | 发奋努力白劳碌 |
I'll never get out of this world alive | 老天从来不赏光 |
Ah. Timothy, come on in. | 小炯你来啦快进来 |
- Hey, boss. - I have a small favor to ask of you. | -老板你好-我想要你帮个小忙 |
- Okay. - If the firm ever gets audited, | -行啊-公司要是被审计 |
if you ever find yourself under direct interrogation | 你要是被政府人员 |
- by a government official... - Yeah? | -直接问讯-怎么说 |
-I need you-- - I don't like where this is going. | -我要你-我不喜欢这话题的走向 |
I need you to say your name is | 我要你说你的名字是 |
- Tim Sanchez and that-- - What? | -小炯·桑切斯而且-您说啥 |
and you are the VP of North American Sales. | 而且你还担任北美销售部副总 |
完整版请点击 | |
- That's a small favor? - Tim Sanchez. | -这算小忙吗-小炯·桑切斯给我记住了 |
Why would I say that? | 我干嘛要这么说 |
These watchdog groups are saying | 那些监管机构老讲 |
we don't have enough minorities in upper management. | 我们高层没啥少数民族的 |
Yeah, but I'm not Hispanic in any way. | 但我也不是拉丁裔啊 |
You realize that, right? | 这点你清楚的吧是吗 |
囧男窘事高频词统计
囧男窘事高频词
Listen. It's just a technicality. | 这只是一时之计 |
- Yeah. - It's paperwork for the books. | -好吧-做点表面文章而已 |
If that's all it is, what do I actually do? | 如果这样的话那我具体要干啥 |
You just sit there, you look Mexican. | 你只要乖乖坐着看起来像个墨西哥人就行 |
And then I go home. | 然后就能放我回家了吗 |
And you continue to look Mexican. | 你还得继续扮墨西哥人 |
It sounds easy, but I don't picture this ending well. | 听上去蛮简单的但我觉得会出篓子的 |
Thanks for the chat, Tim. | 谢谢你能跟我谈小炯 |
- Amy? - Yeah? | -小美-怎么了 |
It's the day we've been waiting for. | 期盼已久的一天终于来到了 |
- How so? - I got the promotion... | -怎么说-我升职了 |
- Tim. -...big time. | -小炯-好日子 |
Come on, you tell me that all the time | 拜托你老是跟我这么吹 |
and then it just never works out. | 没哪次成真 |
Amy, you ready for this? | 小美准备好了吗 |
of North American Sales at Omnicorp. | 北美销售部副总 |
From assistant to VP of Sales? | 从助手升级到副总 |
Straight-- straight to the North American VP. | 直升北美副总 |
- Why you? - They like my look. | -怎么让你当-他们中意我的长相 |
- Your look? - They singled me out from the crowd | -你的长相-他们选中了我 |
and said, "That guy, let's fast-track him to the top." | 说"我们让那家伙空降吧" |
Well, I mean, then we need to celebrate, right? | 我说我们得庆祝一番吧 |
Let's go out. I'll take you out. | 咱们出去我带你大吃一顿 |
Money's no object. | 钞票都是浮云 |
Oh, how about that cute little French place? | 去那家漂亮的法国小餐馆咋样 |
How about any Mexican place? | 去墨西哥餐馆如何 |
All the executives eat Mexican. That's what I'm learning. | 头头们都吃墨西哥菜据我所知 |
Oh, is that my new Hispanic VP | 这不是我的拉丁裔 |
of North American sales | 北美销售部副总吗 |
- with his feet up on the desk? - Hey, boss. | -脚还跷在桌上-老大你好 |
Doing one heck of a job, Tim, I have to say. | 我得说小炯你干得不错啊 |
- I am. - Great job in your new position. | -没错-在新职位干的挺好 |
I'm not doing anything, but-- | 虽然我啥也没干 |
Yeah, but you really-- | 没错但你真的 |
you look very Mexican. Keep up the good work. | 相当有墨西哥范儿啊好好保持啊 |
I'll-- I'll do my best. | 我会尽力的 |
We want some publicity out of this... | 我们对这次升职要宣传一下 |
- Okay. - so we need you to attend a dinner tonight. | -好-我们要你今晚参加一次晚宴 |
- No. - Yes-- for the newly-appointed | -不行-一定得去为了我们这位 |
minority business leaders of America. | 新上任的美国地区少数民族领导 |
囧男窘事台词本中英对照
囧男窘事台词本单词标注
- Dah-dah-dah-dah-dah! - Yeah, um-- | -隆重登场-没错 |
So you just sit in a crowd, they'll say your name | 你只要坐在人堆里他们叫你 |
- and you'll just wave. - I'll just wave. | -你就挥个小手-挥挥手 |
Yeah, just wave and look vaguely Latino. | 挥挥手再来稍微点拉丁风 |
- This is a very easy job. - It's perfect for you. | -小菜一碟啊-简直为你量身定做 |
Well, welcome everybody. | 大家好 |
Um, first order of business: | 首先要说的是 |
we're sticking with NAMBLA. | 我们的主题就是美国地区新上任的少数民族领导 |
Just letting you know. | 就跟大家说下 |
Well, we spent quite a bit of money in letterhead, | 我们发邀请信花了很多钱 |
so we're just-- we're backing that play for right now. | 现在还是快切入主题吧 |
But basically, | 但我们的目的 |
for not only promoting an African-American | 因为它不仅让一个黑人 |
as it's CEO, | 做了首席执行官 |
but for now promoting a Latino | 现在还提拔了一名拉丁裔 |
as its VP of sales. | 做销售总监 |
Let's get a little applause. That's what I'm talking about. | 大家给点掌声好吗这就对了 |
That's it. Just keep with the Mexican waving. | 就这样继续墨西哥式挥手 |
That's good. You're doing great, Tim. | 很好你干得不错小炯 |
Yeah! Now let's see if we can get Tim | 现在让我们把小炯 |
up here to say a few words. | 请出来说两句 |
Oh, no, I prefer to just wave. | 算了我情愿一直挥手 |
Get up here, you Hispanic son of a bitch. | 快上来你个拉丁裔小崽子 |
- No. - Tim, up here on the stage! | -算了-小炯快到台上来 |
You know, I'd love to, but I do not habla ingles. | 我想是想但我个拉丁裔不会讲英语啊 |
- Okay.- I do not speak your language. | -好吧-我不会讲英语 |
- No problem. No problem. - No problem? | -没关系没关系-没关系 |
We can get a translator up here. | 我们给找个翻译就成 |
- No. - Do you speak spanish? | -天啊-你会讲西班牙语吗 |
Um, a little. Enough to get through | 会点儿混过一番激情演讲 |
- an inspirational speech probably. - Tremendous. | -应该没问题-太好了 |
Give it up for Timothy Sanchez. | 掌声欢迎小炯·桑切斯 |
Hola. Hola. Hola. Hola. | 你们好你们好 |
Hi. Hi. Hi. Hi. | 你们好你们好 |
Three questions I want. | 我要问三个问题 |
Where is the bathroom? | 洗手间往哪走 |
The bathroom is good. | 洗手间很不错 |
Chicken and rice. | 鸡肉和大米 |
- Gracias. - Thank you. | -谢谢-谢谢 |
- Hola. - Hi. | -你们好-你们好 |
All right, people, huddle up. | 大家来来来抱团开会 |
We're in disaster mode here. | 我们现在危机重重 |
No one believes Tim is Hispanic. | 没人相信小炯是拉丁裔 |
- I can't believe it. - This is a PR nightmare. | -难以置信-这是个公关噩梦 |
Okay, ideas. What do we do? | 快点想法子我们该怎么做 |
完整版请点击 | |
Well, Omnicorp could admit blame | 公司可以认错 |
- and issue a formal apology. - You're-- you're fired. | -然后公开道歉-你你被炒了 |
Awful idea. Next. | 什么破点子下一个 |
I think I've got an idea. | 我有点子了 |
- Go. - He forged his work visa, | -说-这个所谓小炯 |
this "Tim". | 他伪造了工作签证 |
He lied to all of us and the firm, | 他对我们对公司都撒了谎 |
and Omnicorp is absolutely shocked | 公司被这个真相 |
and appalled by this news | 惊呆了 |
and then just have the son of a bitch deported. | 立即把这个小崽子驱逐出境 |
- I love it. - No. | -我喜欢-表 |
I did not think we'd find a solution this quickly. | 没想到这么快就找到了解决方案 |
Let's fast-track that idea. | 快点实施吧 |
Somebody call lmmigration now. | 快点来个人打给移民局 |
Tim, call lmmigration. | 小炯你打 |
I'd rather not. Let's keep thinking. | 不要这样还是继续想吧 |
Tim, the deporting idea is great. | 小炯驱逐的点子很好啊 |
- No. - We ship you back to Mexico. | -不-我们把你运回墨西哥 |
The whole thing blows over. We can order lunch. | 完事了我们还有时间点午餐 |
It's a win-win for everyone. | 对大家都好嘛 |
No, it's win-lose. I lose. | 你们爽了我呢被抛弃了 |
- We win. - Yeah, let's just hear everyone out. | -我们爽了-听听大家的意见吧 |
I think we've heard it all. | 已经听得够多的了 |
Let's throw it all out. What's-- | 别遮遮掩掩还有 |
- There are no more ideas. - Charlie? | -没有别的想法了-老李 |
- I have an idea. - Oh, boy. | -我有个想法-不是吧 |
- Let him talk. - Okay, just listen to this. | -让他说-听我说 |
- He's got ideas. - Yeah. | -他有点子啊-好吧 |
- Nobody's stopping him. - I suppose we could, umm... | -没人拦着他-我提议我们 |
- work our media connections... - That's great. | -可以利用我们的媒体网络-很好 |
...and we could send him on a cable news show, | 把他送到有线电视新闻节目上 |
put a Latino wife by his side | 在他旁边摆个拉丁裔老婆 |
and that should convince most people. | 这样一来大家都会信了 |
- That's good. - That could work. | -那不错-行得通诶 |
- Tim... - Yeah? | -小炯-怎么 |
can you find a fake Latino wife | 在明晚之前你能找个 |
- by tomorrow night? - Can l? | -假冒的拉丁老婆吗-我吗 |
I can find one or my name is not Tim Sanchez. | 我找不到我就不叫炯桑切斯 |
Your name is not Tim Sanchez. | 你确实不叫小炯·桑切斯 |
Here goes nothing. | 管他的 |
Maria? Hi, it's Tim. | 玛丽亚吗我是小炯 |
We went to junior high together. | 你的初中同学 |
This is going to sound like a slightly strange request, | 我有个请求听上去会有点奇怪 |
but I'm going on a talk show tomorrow night | 明晚我要参加一个脱口秀 |
and I need someone to pose as my fake Latino wife. | 要找个人假扮我的拉丁裔妻子 |
Maria? | 玛丽亚 |
This is surprisingly difficult. | 这真心困难啊 |
- If it isn't my favorite customer. - Oh, Debbie. | -这不是我最爱的客人吗-黛比 |
- Hello. - What are you doing here? | -你好啊-你在干吗 |
- Well, I'm working. - Really? | -在工作-是吗 |
- This is my street. - This is my street too. | -这条街归我-这条街也是我的 |
- I work where you live. - That's true. | -我在你住的地方工作-没错 |
Do these pants reveal enough of my rear end? | 这条裤子的洞开得够大吗 |
I'm going to say yes. | 我会说够了 |
- Ooh, that sounds good. - I can see the whole thing. | -不错-整个屁屁我都看见了 |
- Really? - 90%. | -真的吗-百分之九十 |
Moon's coming up and everything? | 重要部分都露出来了 |
Yeah, that's more than enough. | 是啊露太多了 |
Oh, hey, what ethnicity are you? | 你是什么种族的 |
- I'm a lot of things. - Yeah? | -我混好多地方的血统呢-是吗 |
I'm black and white... | 我是黑白混血 |
and I'm from New Jersey-- Secaucus. | 家在新泽西的西考克斯 |
- Okay. - And also-- | -明白-不过 |
Secaucus is not an ethnicity, but you know what? | 西考克斯不是个种族我想说 |
My question is, can you pass for Hispanic? | 问题是你会说西班牙语吗 |
Oh, many people tell me I look like J Lo. | 很多人说我像J罗 |
- That's Jennifer Lopez. - I can see that. | -是詹妮弗·洛佩兹啦-看出来了 |
I'm going on a talk show tomorrow | 明晚我要参加一个脱口秀 |
and I just need a fake Latino wife. | 需要有人假扮我的拉丁裔妻子 |
- Oh, do you want me? - You'll be the fake Latino wife. | -你要我去吗-就你来当吧 |
- Oh, my goodness! - That's great, right? | -我的天-很棒吧 |
- Oh, I'd love to go, Tim. - Nice. | -我很愿意小炯-太好了 |
Do you have something appropriate you can wear? | 你有正常点的衣服吗 |
Oh yes. I'll just wear my business suit. | 有啊我穿职业装来就好了 |
- Here it is. - That's the-- that's the business suit? | -就是这套-这就是你的职业装吗 |
- Oh, I love it. - It's assless. | -我爱死这套了-屁屁都露出来了 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字