广交会在即,外贸新人小伙伴要去参展的,都准备好了吗?如果你平时经常开口讲英语,那么展会期间接待客户一定不成问题。如果你平时很少开口讲英语,那么在展会开始之前就要有意识地收集和练一下口语了,这样有备无患,展会也不会慌张。
不过话说回来,如果你们公司有老人带新人的制度,你是作为新人跟着前辈一起去参展的,就不必要太紧张,因为只要你认真听前辈们接待几个客户是怎么说的,一下子你就能学会并用起来。
展会期间来往客户很多的情况下,你基本上站着,嘴巴也停不下来,经过一两天都轻车熟路了。
一定要抓住这个可以面对面跟客户交流的机会,利用起来,锻炼自己的同时可以拿到客户订单。印好名片,在画册或者宣传册上订好,备好一些糖果之类的放在展会接待客户。
在展会当天打起12分精神,不要玩手机,随时随地都可以跟别人学习,听听同事是怎么讲的,哪些句子她们讲了之后能引起客户注意,让客户在展会待得更久的,你就默默记下来,立刻马上用起来。
Excuse me, may I help you?
打扰了,请问有什么可以帮忙吗?
Excuse me, hope you have nice day. welcome to our booth, have a seat pls.
打扰了,希望你有愉快的一天,欢迎来到我们的展位,请坐。
Good morning/good afternoon, welcome to our booth, here is our catalogue, take a seat and have a look.
早上好/下午好,欢迎来到我的展位,这是我们的画册,请坐下来看看吧。
Hi, how are you today? welcome to visit us. this is my name card and catalog, may I have your name pls?
你好,今天感觉怎样?欢迎来访,这是我的名片和画册,能否告诉我您的名字?
what do you think of this fair?
您觉得这个展会效果怎样?
what are you seaching for in this fair?
请问您在展会上寻找什么产品?
How helpful has been this trade show so far for solving your problem?
到目前为止,这个展会解决您的问题了吗?
Did you find everything which you need exactly?
您的收获如何?
This is our new design, it's very popular during this time.
这是我们的新设计,最近非常流行的.
It's in great demands now and we trust it will have good market in your local.
它现在的需求量非常大,我们相信它一定会在您本地市场畅销。
We will send you more details for it in later today after finishing the fair, may I have your mail address pls, or your name card. thank you.
我们在展会结束后将给您发更多的详细的信息,请问能否给我您的邮件地址或者你的名片,感谢!
How many days will you stay in China/Guangzhou/Shenzhen?
请问您会在广州/中国/深圳待多久呢?
Is this the first time you come to China? will you have time to come visit our factory/production line after the fair pls?
这是您第一次来中国吗?请问展会结束后是否有时间到我们工厂/生产线来访吗?
Our factory is very near from the fair, just takes around 20 minutes. we can arrange car to pick you up from the fair.
我们工厂离展会很近,只需要大概20分钟的样子,我们可以安排车从展会接送您。
今天暂时写到这里,后期继续补充!
更多外贸干货知识,请关注微信公众号:外贸原力