纸牌屋第1季第7集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Vice President Matthews. | 马修副总统 |
Mr. Vice President. | 副总统先生 |
-Mr. Vice President.-Frank. | - 副总统先生- 法兰 |
Sir, I'm gonna need youto stand on your mark. | 长官,你得站在记号上 |
I'm fine right here. | 这里就好 |
Two minutes, people. | 还有两分钟 |
So they pull me from the car,both legs broken, fractured skull, | 他们把我从车里拖出来双腿骨折,头骨破裂 |
punctured lung. | 肺部穿孔 |
My heart stops. | 我的心脏停止跳动 |
Two full minutes. | 整整两分钟 |
They're pumping my chest. Nothing. | 他们替我做心肺复苏术没反应 |
They grab the defibrillators. | 用电击器 |
Nothing. | 没反应 |
完整版请点击 | |
Third time, the pistons start firin'. | 第三次,我的心脏才开始跳动 |
Doctors tell me it's a miracle I'm alive. | 医生说我能活下来简直是奇� |
But seriously, you talk abouta wake-up call from God. | 但神真的把我点醒了 |
You don't get tocome back from the dead twice. | 死而复生不会发生第二次 |
The President of the United States. | 美国总统 |
Good morning. | 早安 |
纸牌屋单词统计
纸牌屋高频单词统计
The Education Reform and Achievement Actthat I sign into law today | 我今天签署的教育改革与成就法案 |
will affect every child and parentin the United States, | 会影响全美每位孩童和父母 |
will ensure a better educated workforcefor decades to come, | 会在未来十年提高劳动人口教育素质 |
and will reinforce America's pre-eminenceas an intellectual superpower. | 也会巩固美国卓越知识强国的地位 |
And I'd like to thank one man in particular, | 我想特别感谢一个人 |
who never lost sight of the larger mission, | 他从未忘记更重要的使命 |
who spearheaded this billfrom the beginning. | 他从一开始就为此提案冲锋陷阵 |
And that's Congressman Frank Underwood. | 那就是议员法兰安德沃 |
Invited guests, please join usin the East Room for refreshments. | 请来宾们到东厢享用茶点 |
Media, we will convene immediatelyin the Briefing Room for our conference. | 媒体朋友请至简报室我们将马上进行记者会 |
Linda, thank you so much for all the helpyou gave us in getting this bill passed. | 琳达,非常感谢你的协助让我们通过提案 |
No, thank you, Frank.This was your baby from the beginning. | 要谢谢你才对,法兰这是你的杰作 |
I appreciate youstanding your ground on this one, Frank. | 感谢你这次坚守立场,法兰 |
I'm smart enough to admit when I was wrong. | 我也算聪明即时承认了错误 |
I was just telling Frankwe should set up a weekly, | 我刚跟法兰说我们应该设周会 |
so he can keep us up-to-dateon what's going on in the House. | 让他跟我们汇报众议院的情况 |
That sounds like a great idea. | 这主意很棒 |
-Congratulations, sir.-Garrett... | - 恭喜,长官- 葛瑞… |
I was wonderingif we could talk for a few minutes. | 能不能跟你谈一下 |
That thing I mentioneda couple of weeks ago, | 几周前我跟你提过的那件事 |
about the jobs tax credit... | 就业抵税优惠… |
I've been giving it a lot of thought, Jim,and I think it's a good idea, | 我考虑过了,吉姆这主意不错 |
but I'd like to look over my notes first,ifyou don't mind, | 但如果你不介意我想先看一下我的笔记 |
so I can talk about it intelligently with you. | 好跟你讨论一些实质内容 |
Sir, you have your callwith the Prime Minister. | 长官,首相在线上 |
-Busy man.-Yes, he is. | - 大忙人- 没错 |
Frank, I hear that you are heading upthe special election in my home state. | 法兰,听说你要统筹我家乡那州的补选 |
Peter Russo. | 彼得鲁索 |
We're trying to keep that under the radaruntil he officially announces. | 在正式宣布之前我们不想让太多人知道 |
In fact, we're not even workingout of my office until that happens. | 事实上,在确定之前我们不会进办公室 |
-Where are you working from?-The basement of my house. | - 那你们在哪准备?- 我家地下室 |
Any reason why the DNCdidn't ask my advice on the candidate? | 你知道为什么么民主党全委会没有问我的意见吗? |
Well, I thought they passed it by you,or that Linda did. | 我以为他们或琳达问过你了 |
Nobody did. | 没人跟我说过 |
Well, that is unacceptable. | 太过分了 |
-And I have major doubts about Russo.-His inexperience? | - 我很怀疑鲁索的能力- 他缺乏经验? |
Yes. And he's urban-based.I don't know if he'll connect with rural voters. | 对,他是在城市长大不知道能不能跟乡村选名产生共鸣 |
Look, frankly that's one ofmy concerns as well. | 老实说,这也是我的担心之一 |
We're working on that. | 我们在想办法 |
But if you were to come outand stump with him, | 但如果你能支持他帮他站台 |
纸牌屋中英对照台词本截图
纸牌屋中英对照台词本截图
that would go a long way to convince... | 那就能说服很多… |
Frank, I can't stumpfor somebody I don't believe in. | 法兰,我不能帮我不相信的人站台 |
It's early days yet.I'd ask you to keep an open mind. | 现在还早,我希望你能放宽心胸 |
And let me know if you want meto set up a meeting between the two of you. | 如果你希望跟他见面就告诉我 |
Because, sir, an endorsement from youwould be a big coup for him. | 长官,因为你的支持对他会是非常大的帮助 |
-It's good to see you, Mr. Vice President.-Frank. | - 见到你真好,副总统先生- 法兰 |
Congressman Underwood. | 安德沃议员 |
Ms. Barnes. I was under the impressionyou didn't want to cover the White House. | 邦斯小姐,我记得你不想报导白宫新闻 |
-Slugline just got access yesterday.-I know. | - 《头条报导》昨天刚拿到通行证- 我知道 |
I left The Herald because I didn't wantto cover the White House, | 我离开《先躯报》因为不想报导白宫新闻 |
and now here I am. | 结果我又被派来了 |
Access isn't the same as a ball and chain. | 通行证和脚镣不一样 |
Am I only gonna see youat bill signings now? | 只有在签署提案时才能见面? |
I haven't heard from you in three weeks. | 我已经三周没听到你的消息 |
Insecurity bores me. | 我不喜欢不安全感 |
I feel the same way about condescension. | 屈尊俯就也是 |
Your place. This evening.And I'll text when I'm about to arrive. | 你家,今晚我到之前会传简讯给你 |
What if I'm busy? | 如果我在忙呢? |
You're just afraidI'm gonna stand you up again. | 你只是怕我又放你鸽子 |
I just want to make sure it's worth my while. | 我只想确定我不会白等 |
It'll be worth your while.This'll make up for last time. | 不会让你白等的这应该能补偿上一次 |
It's a piece of history.From the President's hand to yours. | 历史的见证从总统手里交到你手里 |
You believe in all that higher power stuffthey talk about in the room? | 你相信他们在会议室里说的至高无上权力吗? |
I believe there are things beyond our control. | 我相信有些事情是我们无法控制的 |
Who or what's controlling them,that I don't know. | 我不知道谁或什么在控制 |
I don't believe in God.Heaven. Hell. None of it. | 我不相信神也不相信天堂地狱这些东西 |
-Too much Catholic school?-Maybe. | - 在天主教学校里太久了?- 也许吧 |
I'm not saying you have to believe in God,Peter, or anything for that matter. | 我不是说你一定要相信神或是类似的东西,彼得 |
But you shouldn't rule anything out. | 但你不该否定任何事情 |
I should go. | 我得走了 |
It's on the campaign. | 竞选经费出 |
Our cross tabs show 81% of likely voters | 交叉数据显示81%的选民 |
are willing to considera recovering alcoholic. | 愿意考虑在戒酒的酒瘾患者 |
Now, those numbers dip a little | 如果是古柯碱 |
when you introduce cocaine,but not by much. | 数字会下降,但不是很多 |
Randy? | 兰迪? |
It's a risk, but it'll make waves. | 有风险,但肯定会造成话题 |
Free coverage across the board.The narrative has to be redemption, | 有全面的免费宣传效果主题是救赎 |
a phoenix from the ashes. | 凤凰从灰烬中重生 |
Well, let's not focus on the ashes. | 别强调灰烬 |
We don't want people to thinkPeter was a disaster. | 别让大家觉得彼得是个灾难 |
No, no. We focus on the positive. | 不会我们会着重在正面的事物 |
A "fresh start" and a "clean start"both did well in focus groups. | “重新出发”和“除去污点”两者评价都不错 |
"Clean start" sounds toomuch like "clean slate." | “除去污点”会让人有不好的联想 |
-I like "fresh start."-Yeah, I do too. | - 我喜欢“重新出发”- 我也是 |
完整版请点击 | |
How we doing on the fundraising? | 募款方面呢? |
The alcoholic thing will turn offsome of the in-state donors, | 酒瘾的事会阻碍一些州内的捐款 |
but it's an off-year election. | 但这不是大选 |
We can hit up the usual suspectsin New York and California. | 可以找纽约和加州的赞助人 |
Walter, how vulnerable are we? | 华特,我们有多脆弱? |
I'm not prepared to answer that question. | 这问题我还回答不了 |
Peter and I have yet to performthe holy sacrament of confession. | 彼得还没跟我进行过忏悔仪式 |
We still need to addressthe shipyard closing, too. | 我们也要解决造船厂关闭的事 |
Claire's helping us with that. | 克莱儿在帮忙了 |
We are pushing a billcalled the Delaware River Watershed Act | 我们在推动德拉瓦河分水岭法案 |
and I think it's going to bringabout 5,000 jobs into Peter's districts | 应该能为彼得的选区在三年内带来大约 |
over the next three years. | 五千个就业机会 |
We have a draft of the bill completed. | 草案已经完成了 |
Peter's in the processof securing co-sponsors. | 彼得正在连络其他赞助人 |
And who have you called, by the way? | 你连络过谁了? |
I have some emails out,but most of them wanna see a bill first. | 我发了几封电子邮件但大部分都想先看过提案 |
Have you set up a meetingwith the shipbuilders yet? | 你和造船厂员工见面了吗? |
I don't think they're gonna back me. | 他们不会支持 |
That's the entire point of the bill, Peter. | 这个提案就是为了他们立的,彼得 |
Well, if I go to them and I say, | 如果我去跟他们说 |
"Hey, some of youmaybe will get your jobs back, | “你们之中有些人或许会再有工作机会 |
"not tomorrow, but three years from now, | “不是明天,而是三年后 |
"and most of youwon't be getting your jobs back anyway..." | “反正大部分的人也不会有工作…” |
All right, let's put a pin in thisuntil we get more sponsors. | 好了,先找更多赞助人再说 |
I have to go to the office.I'll catch you all later. | 我得回办公室了晚点再讨论 |
Okay, let's move on to our field plan. | 现在来谈在地计划 |
I want to go throughthe regions one by one... | 我想逐一讨论每个地区… |
Francis. | 法兰斯 |
We spent six weeks on that bill. | 那提案花了我们六周 |
It'll be fine. He'll come around. | 没问题,他会醒过来的 |
I'll see you later tonight? | 今晚见? |
I have an appointment. | 我有约了 |
So I won't see you until morning. | 所以得等到早上了 |
I'll be back before you get up. | 我会在你起床前回来的 |
I appreciate your taking the time today, sir. | 谢谢你今天拨出时间,长官 |
Did you get that tax credit memothe economic research team put together? | 你有收到经济研究小组的抵税优惠备忘录吗? |
You didn't ask me here to talk about memos. | 你不是要来问我这件事 |
I know small talk when I hear it, Linda. | 我听得出来闲聊,琳达 |
The President has askedthat you take a step back from Pennsylvania. | 总统先生希望你不要插手宾州的事 |
You've been taking a lot of trips there,meeting with legislators... | 你最近回去了很多次和国会议员见面… |
It's my home state. There's a jobs crisis. | 那是我的家乡现在有就业危机 |
We can't afford to play favorites. | 我们不能有偏袒 |
The message is 50 states, one solution. | 重点是50个州一个解决方案 |
Not one state, 50 solutions. | 而不是反过来 |
I never expected to be involvedin every policy or decision, | 我从没指望参与每一项政策和决定 |
but I have been completelycut out of everything. | 但我完全被架空了 |
We value your input, Mr. Vice President,but right now, we can't... | 我们重视你的付出,副总统先生但现在不能… |
Don't condescend, Linda. | 别客套了,琳达 |
No one even asked mewho I thought should fill my seat. | 甚至没人问过我我的继任者应该是谁 |
Why is Frank Underwoodleading the charge on that, not me? | 为什么是法兰安德沃主导而不是我? |
That is a DNC issue. | 这是民主党全委会的事情 |
We are staying out of it and so should you. | 我们已经置身事外你也应该这样 |
And so I'm supposed to just cut ribbonsand go to funerals? | 所以我只能去剪彩和参加葬礼? |
You know what you signed up for. | 你明白这个职位的性质 |
Thank you, Mr. Vice President. | 谢谢你,副总统先生 |
I didn't get my pen. | 我没拿到我的笔 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字