英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
How I Met Your Mother Season 01 Episode 06 | |
Now, as you know, aunt robin is a big fan of halloween | 你们知道 Robin阿姨是个万圣节迷 |
always dressing up in crazy costumes | 每次都装扮的很疯狂 |
but she wasn't always that way. | 但是她以前并不是那样 |
Back in 2005,she thought she was too cool for halloween, | 回溯到2005年 她认为万圣节太幼稚了 |
unlike aunt lily. | 不象Lily阿姨 |
Guess what came in the mail today? | 猜今天有什么东西寄过来了? |
Our costumes? | 我们的服装吗? |
-Do they rule? -They rule. | -够劲爆吗? -够劲爆 |
And yours is 100% wool,so you won't get hypothermia like last year. | 你的是100%羊毛的 这次不会象去年那样体温过高了 |
Tarzan nipples blue. | 泰山的蓝乳头 |
You know what I love about halloween? | 你们知道我最喜欢 万圣节的什么吗? |
It's the one night of the year chicks use to unleash their inner ho-bag. | 这是个女人们释放内心欲望的夜晚 |
If a girl dresses up as a witch,she's a slutty witch. | 如果一个女生装扮成女巫 那么她就是个放浪的女巫 |
If she's a cat,she's a slutty cat. | 如果她装扮成一只猫 她就是一只放浪的猫 |
If she's a nurse... | 如果她装扮成护士... |
w,we get it. | 我们知道了 |
...She's a slutty nurse. | ... 她就是个放浪的护士 |
Robin,what are you doing for halloween? | Robin, 万圣节你打算干嘛? |
Oh,I don't know. | 噢, 我也不知道 |
Probably hanging out with mike,this guy've been seeing. | 可能跟Mike一起过 这家伙和我在约会 |
Mike? There's a mike? You have a boyfriendand you haven't told us? | Mike? 有个Mike吗? 你有男朋友了 而你却没告诉我们? |
No,I mean,he's not my boyfriend. He's just this guyI've been seeing for a couple of weeks. | 不, 我是说, 他不是我男朋友 只是这几周和我约会的家伙 |
-Boyfriend! -So why haven't we met him? | - 男朋友! - 那为什么我们没见过他? |
We're not really ready to go public yet. | 我们还没准备好公开 |
Married. | 结婚啦 |
How about we go on a halloween double date? | 万圣节我们来个4人约会怎么样? |
I don't know,we were kind of thinkingabout staying at home and dressing up as naked people. | 我不知道, 我们在考虑 是不是呆在家装扮成裸体人 |
Come on,robin,trot out your new fella. | 拜托, Robin, 炫耀下你的新男友 |
Let us judge and evaluate him behind your back. It'll be fun. | 让我们有机会在你背后 评论他 这很好玩 |
Hey,ted,you'll never guess what happened. | 嘿, Ted, 你肯定猜不到发生什么了 |
-Your costumes came? Our cost... | - 你们的服装寄过来了? - 我们的服... |
完整版请点击 | |
-yes. That is why we're best friends. | 是啊 这就是为什么 我们是最好的朋友 |
-Hey,ted,what are you doing for halloween?-Well... | - 嘿, Ted, 万圣节打算怎么过? - 嗯... |
what? | 怎么? |
Every halloween,ted waits for the slutty pumpkin. | 每次万圣节, Ted都 在等那个放浪的南瓜 |
That's right. | 正确 |
What's the "slutty pumpkin"? | "放浪的南瓜"是什么东西? |
You mean who is the slutty pumpkin.It was four years ago... | 你应该说谁是放浪的南瓜 那是4年前... |
I was at this halloween party up on the roof of our building. | 就在我们楼顶的万圣节派对上 |
I'm about to call it an early night when out of nowhere appeared this girl in the sexiest pumpkin costume. | 在傍晚的时候不知从哪里 这个穿着性感南瓜装的女孩出现了 |
Wait,how can a pumpkin costume be sexy? | 等等, 南瓜装怎么个性感法? |
It was carved in strategic places. | 关键性的部位都挖空了 |
So,uh,we're at the bar,and I see her mix kahlua. | 后来, 呃, 我们去了吧台 我见识到了她的混合咖啡酒 |
A cocktail she invented herself. | 她自己发明调制的鸡尾酒 |
And she called it... "the tootsie roll..." | 她把它叫做... "巧克力糖" |
Because it tastes like an alcoholic tootsie roll. | 因为它尝起来象 酒味儿十足的巧克力糖 |
Hey! Can I please tell the story? | 嘿! 我能自己讲这个吗? |
So we had this instant connection. | 我们间来了点感觉 |
She gave me her number,but then... | 她给了我电话, 但是后来... |
Something went terribly wrong. | 发生了件很恐怖的事情 |
Guys! | 伙计们! |
Then something went terribly wrong. | 发生了件很恐怖的事情 |
Happy halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
Sonny,where's cher? | Sonny, Cher在哪儿? |
- Cher? -Cher?-Right here,babe. | - 来啦, 宝贝 |
I just met the perfect woman. | 我刚碰见了个完美的女人 |
She's funny,she's beautiful,she loves star wars. | 她很风趣, 很漂亮,喜欢看星球大战 |
Whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa,what's her take on ewoks? | 哇, 哇, 她对伊娃族的看法呢? |
-Loves 'em. -Oh,good. | - 很喜欢 - 噢, 太好了 |
I don't know why people are so cynical about ewoks.The rebellion would have failed without the ewoks. | 我不明白为什么人们这么讨厌伊娃族 如果没有伊娃族反叛者就会输掉 |
And get this: She's a marine biologist.She spent a year in antarctica studying penguins. | 还有: 她是海洋生物学家 她花了一年在南极研究企鹅 |
Oh,penguins are cool. Kind of like black and white ewoks. | 噢, 企鹅真酷 就象黑白的伊娃族 |
I approve. | 我同意 |
Hey,where's my,uh,kit-kat? I put it right here on this table. | 嘿, 我的, 呃, 巧克力糖在哪? 我就放在这桌上了 |
I don't know,but we've plenty of chocolate here. | 我不知道 但这里有很多巧克力 |
No,no,you don't understand. I need that kit-kat | 不, 不, 你不明白 我需要那个巧克力糖 |
she wrote her number on that wrapper. Where is it? | 她把电话写在那个包装纸上了 在哪? |
Hey,dracula! | 嘿, ... 吸血鬼! |
Come on,give me the... give me it! | 拜托, 给我... 把它给我! |
Where's the kit-kat?Where's the kit-kat?! | 巧克力糖在哪? 巧克力糖在哪?! |
Never found her number | 再也找不到她的电话号码了 |
never saw her again. | 再也没见过她了 |
But every year,they have a halloween party up on the roof, so that's where I'll be. | 但是每年他们都在楼顶办派对 那就是我要去的地方 |
You know,ted,it's been four years. | 你知道, Ted, 已经4年了 |
She could be engaged or married,or,god forbid,fat. | 她可能已经订婚或者结婚了 或者, 老天保佑, 变得很胖 |
I don't know,I got a feeling | 我不知道, 我有种感觉 |
this could be the year. Halloween is a night of wonder and magic. | 就是今年了 万圣节是 一个充满未知和魔法的夜晚 |
-all right. -bring the mockery,fine,I can take it. | - 好吧 - 尽管嘲笑, 没事, 我能承受住 |
But come on,wouldn't it be the coolest story everif the slutty pumpkin turned out to be my future wife? | 但是拜托, 如果那放浪的南瓜 真是我未来的老婆这不是很酷吗? |
Oh,on the off-chance that that could happen, maybe we should stop calling her the slutty pumpkin. | 噢, 为了以防万一 我们也许该停止叫她放浪的南瓜 |
-That's a really good point.-That's a good idea. | - 这提议不错 - 这主意不错 |
-Ted,is your world ready to be rocked,rock,rocked? | Ted, 你准备好被震撼了吗 震撼, 震撼? |
-Can't wait. | 等不及了 |
So... what do you think? | 那么... 你觉得怎么样? |
So,what do you think? | 那么, 你觉得怎么样? |
Marshall,are you wearing eyeliner | Marshall, 你画眼影了 |
oh,yeah. Weirdly hot,right? | 噢, 是啊, 另类的性感, 是不? |
We are so going to win the costume contest this year. | 我们会赢得今年的最佳装扮奖 |
First prize: $50 gift certificate at the bar. | 第一名的奖金, 50元的酒吧消费卷 |
And how much did you pay for your costumes? | 你们的服装花了多少钱? |
-$100.-Each. | - 100块 - 一个人 |
Well,I think you guys look great. | 嗯, 我觉得你们看起来很不错 |
What are you going as? Oh,like I even need to ask. | 你要扮成什么? 噢, 我干嘛问 |
Hey,I want the slutty pumpkin to recognize me,and she knows me as... | 嘿, 我希望放浪的南瓜认的出我 她见到我的时候我是个... |
a hanging chad. | 一个投票牌 |
What? She thought it was hilarious. | 怎么? 她觉得很不错啊 |
Yeah,four years ago,but nobody rememberswhat the hell a hanging chad is. | 嗯, 4年前了, 但是没人会记得投票牌是什么 |
What a sad commentary on our national attention span that we could forget such a turbulent time in our political history. | 多可悲的观点啊,我们怎能忘记政治历史上如此动荡的时刻 |
Sad commentary. | 可悲的观点 |
all right,polly got to pee. | 好吧, Polly要尿尿了 |
Again? | 又要? |
Where you going? | 你去干什么? |
It's an elaborate costume. | 这是套精心制作的制服 |
完整版请点击 | |
no,no,not again,not this year. You're going as my wingman. Flight suit up. | 别, 别, 别又这样, 别今年 你要装扮成我的僚机飞行员,穿上 |
No thanks. I'm sticking with the hanging chad. | 不 谢了 我仍着迷我的选举牌 |
Oh,you're dangerous,maverick. | 噢, 你危险了, 迷途羔羊 |
Your ego's writing checks your body can't cash. | 你的身体兑现不了你的自以为是开出的支票 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
Here's the plan,and I crap you not. | 现在有个计划,我可以让你改变主意 |
I'm getting us into the victoria's secret halloween party. | 我能把我们弄进维多利亚的秘密万圣派对 |
Trust me,by the end of the night,your chad will not be hanging. | 相信我, 今晚你的牌子不会挂起来 |
We can get rejected by supermodels any night of the year. | 我们能在一年里的任何一晚被那些模特拒绝 |
Tonight I'm going up to the roof,I'm going to have a few beers, I'm going to wait for the slutty pumpkin. | 今晚我要去楼顶,喝点啤酒, 等着放浪南瓜 |
It's just what I do. | 这就是我要做的 |
Victoria's secret models prancing around in bras and panties... | 维多利亚秘密派对的模特们在酒吧里狂欢... |
or yale preppies reuniting their stupid a capella group. | 或者耶鲁预科毕业生的愚蠢卡聚会 |
What's that,left hand?"Right hand sucks"? Word. | 你说什么, 左手? "右手真逊"? 说对了 |
Heading up to the roof. | 我要去楼顶了 |
Well,boys,looks like it's just the three of us. | 好吧, 伙计们, 看起来就我们3个 |
What's that? "Self five"?Nice. We out. | 什么? "自己击掌"? 好的 我们出去了 |
Hey,chad,how's it hanging? | 嘿, 投票牌, 挂的怎么样? |
Hey,word play,funny. | 嘿, 拼字游戏, 好玩 |
Whoo,nice outfit. | 哇 不错的服装 |
-I'm a parrot. -You sure are. | - 我是鹦鹉 - 你当然是 |
Where's mike? He's meeting me here. | Mike在哪? 他会来这找我 |
I ran late covering the halloween parade in the village.There are,like,a zillion gay pirates this year. | 村庄里的万圣节游行我去晚了 那里, 就象, 千万个同性恋海盗 |
Seriously,does my eyeliner look okay? | 认真的说, 我的眼影看起来还好吧? |
Yes,it's weirdly hot. | 对, 另类的性感 |
So,where's your costume? | 嗯, 你的服装呢? |
uh,you know,mike and I joked about doing something together, but we decided not to dress up. | 呃, 我和Mike想着一起做些什么 最后决定我们都不装扮 |
Oh,geez. | 噢, 天那 |
Uh,everyone,this is michael.That is not his real hair. | 呃, 各位, 这是Michael 这不是他的头发 |
Um,where's your costume,gretel? | 呃, 你的服装呢, Gretel? 格林童话《Hansel & Gretel》里的人物 中文译名《糖果屋》 |
You thought I was... oh,I was just kidding.I've got to stop making jokes in e-mails. It's so hard to convey tone. | 你认为我是... 噢, 我是在开玩笑 我得停止在邮件上开玩笑 这样很难传达到我的想法 |
I think we got them beat. | 我想我们肯定打败他们 |
-I can't believe you talked me into this.-I didn't. You followed me up here. | - 我不敢相信你说服我来这 - 我没有 是你自己跟过来的 |
This party sucks. | 这派对真烂 |
There's seven chicks here. | 只有7个女人 |
There's six chicks here. | 只有6个了 |
Relax. The night is young. It's going to get better. | 放松点 夜晚才刚刚开始 会变好的 |
Ladies and gentlemen,as on pitch as they were at spring fling '95, | 先生们小姐们,仍然和95年见面会时一样 |
it's my pleasure to welcome back the shaggarats. | 我荣幸的欢迎Shaggarats |
What be a pirate's favorite kind of sweater? | 海盗最喜欢的是哪类毛线衫? |
Arr-gyle Arr-gyle. | |
And what be a pirate's favorite fast food restaurant? | 海盗最喜欢的快餐店是哪家? |
Arr-by's Arr-by'S. | |
You would think it would be arby's. | 你可能觉得是Arby's(美国知名三明治快餐店) |
But,actually,it's long john silver'S. | 但是, 事实上, 是Long John Silver's 美国另一知名快餐店 |
actually,I kind of need this hand to eat. Oh.. | 事实上, 我需要这只手来吃饭 噢... |
It's so nice to meet you,mike. You guys are really cute together. | 很高兴见到你, Mike 你们在一起太配了 |
Yeah,we've been spending a lot of time together.We're even getting to that point where we finish each other'S. | 对啊, 我们在一起渡过了很多时光 我们甚至分享对方的... |
.. this cheeseburger is so... good. See? | ...这汉堡太... 棒了 看? |
I think you won the dish-off tonight,baby. | 我觉得你该赢得今晚的免费卷, 宝贝 |
This steak totally bitch-slapped my pork chops. | 这牛排打败了我的猪排 |
That may be true,but your rice pilaf kicked my spinach in the crotch so hard it threw up a little bit. | 可能是真的,但是如果吃了一点你的肉饭我的菠菜就可以被踢走了 |
Robin,you have to try this chicken. | Robin, 你得尝尝这鸡肉 |
Oh,that's good,I'm okay,thanks. | 噢, 没事, 我很好, 谢谢 |
-It's really tasty.-I'm just really feeling this cheeseburger. | - 这真的很好吃 - 我正在品尝这个汉堡 |
Come on,just try a little bite. | 来吧, 只尝一点就好了 |
Dude,I'm kind of in the zone here. | 伙计, 别侵犯我的个人空间 |
Oh,for god's sakes. | 噢, 为了上帝 |
Really tasty. | 真的很好吃 |
So what does a fella have to do to get lei'd around here? | 在这儿要想“戴花环”该怎么做呢? 与上床谐音 |
Yeah. Right. 'Cause I'm wearing a lei. | 嗯 对 因为我戴了花环 |
It isn't funny if you explain the joke. | 如果你解释了笑话就不好笑了 |
-Let's bail.-No,barney,come on. I'm having fun. | - 我们走吧 - 别, Barney, 来吧 我玩的很开心 |
Plus,it's really great to see all these guys again. | 另外, 再见到这些家伙感觉不错 |
Name one person you know at this party. | 说出一个这派对上你知道的人的名字 |
Well,there's ninja, | 嗯, 那是忍者 |
back of horse. Hey,where's front of horse?That guy's a riot-- where is he? | 马屁股 嘿, 马头哪去了? 那家伙是个有趣的人-- 他在哪? |
Okay,I'm leaving. But just know, that this victoria secret party is on a yacht | 好吧, 我要走了 但是你要知道 维多利亚秘密派对在一艘游艇上 |
And what will be sticking to that yacht? The "barnacle." | 谁会在那艘游艇上呢? "白额黑雁" |
Really? | 是吗? |
That's your nickname now? | 这是你的呢称吗? |
-Yeah,the barnacle. -The barnacle?-That's it. | - 对, 白额黑雁 - 白额黑雁? - 就这个 |
Barnacle,out. | 白额黑雁, 走啦 |
Have fun,barnacle. | 玩的开心点, 白额黑雁 |
So... do you like mike? | 嗯... 你喜欢Mike吗? |
Do you like mike? | 你喜欢Mike吗? |
Of course I do. Why? | 当然了 为什么? |
It just doesn't seem like it.You won't share your food,you won't wear a costume. | 只是看起来不是那样 你不分享你的食物, 你不装扮 |
Oh,lily,you know me. I'm just not into all that coupley stuff. | 噢, Lily, 你知道我 我只不是喜欢那些情侣的事情什么的 |
Okay,I know that stuff looks dumb from the outside, | 好吧, 我知道外面看起来这些事情很傻 |
but it's kind of the greatest thing in the world when you're a part of it. | 但是当你成为其中一员时,就成了世界上最美妙的事情 |
If you just gave it a chance,you might like it | 你如果试一下, 你可能会喜欢上它 |
Are you trying to get me to join a cult? | 你想让我加如什么异教吗? |
Robin,mike likes you. | Robin, Mike喜欢你 |
If you don't start meeting him halfway,you're gonna lose him. | 如果你不做些什么, 你将会失去他 |
What? | 什么? |
Look,it's halloween. Just put on the girlfriend costume for a night. | 听着, 今天是万圣节 只是这一晚穿上女朋友的服装 |
Okay,well,what am i supposed to do, | 好吧, 嗯, 我该怎么做 |
buy him a giant teddy bear or something? | 给他买个巨型泰迪熊吗? |
How about you start by sharing dessert? | 分享你的甜点怎么样? |
-I can share dessert. -Good. | - 我可以做到分享甜点 - 很好 |
He better want the brownie sundae, | 他更喜欢果仁圣代 |
but yeah,yeah,I can totally share. | 但是好, 好, 我完全可以分享 |
-barney? What,you're back? -That's right. | - Barney? 什么, 你又回来了? - 你说对了 |
In a totally new costume. | 穿着全新的服装 |
Every halloween I bring a spare costume, in case I strike out with the hottest girl at the party. | 我每个万圣节我都带着一套多余的服装 以防在派对上被女孩踢出局 |
That way I have a second chance to make a first impression. | 这样我就可以有第二次机会 给她一个好的第一印象 |
What's with the face? | 你脸怎么啦? |
It's half you're pathetic,half I have to pee. | 一边是对你的同情 一边是我想上厕所 |
So go to the bathroom. | 那就去厕所啊 |
No,there's a huge line. I don't want to miss the "slutty pumpkin." | 不, 我有大事要做 我不想错过"放浪南瓜" |
So pee off the roof. | 那就从楼顶上尿下去 |
Ooh, ted, pee off the roof. | 噢, Ted, 在楼顶上尿吧 |
Whoa, I wouldn't do that if I were you,there's people walking down there. | 哇, 如果我是你我不会这样 有人在这走来走去 |
Come on, ted, who you gonna listen to? | 来吧, Ted, 你会听谁的? |
Me, or mr. Goody-goody over there? | 我, 还是那边的假正经先生? |
Yeah, whatever, you guys got some weed? | 嗯, 无论如何, 你们有大麻吗? |
A little to the left, marshall. Lily, squat down. | 往左挪一点, Marshall Lily, 蹲下 |
This is gonna be a slaughter.None of these other costumes even come close to ourrr...s! | 你们都等着惨败吧 没有一个人的装扮能跟我们相比的! |
Take the damn picture. | 快拍吧 |
got it. | 好了 |
I still think we should have won as sonny and cher. | 我还是觉得我们 应该以Sonny和Cher来赢 |
Maybe if I'd worn the red dress. | 也许我该穿那套红衣服 |
If I could turn back time. | 如果我能回到以前 |
oh, wow, this sundae looks so good. I could eat the whole thing. | 噢, 哇, 这些圣代看起来来太棒了 我能整个吃下去 |
But, um, I would much rather share this small, one-scoop sundae with you, mike. | 但, 呃, 我宁愿和你一起 分享这个小小的圣代, Mike |
Apple tart? Excellent choice, lily-pad. Thanks, | 法式苹果挞? 绝妙的选择, Lily派 谢谢 |
marshmallow. | Marshall瓜 |
Well, let's dig in, mi... mi... microwave oven. | 嗯, 让我们也开始 Mi... Mi... Mike微波炉 |
Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
Every guy's used the lei'd line on you tonight, huh? | 这里的每个家伙都和你开了花环玩笑, 是不? |
-You wouldn't believe.-I apologize for my gender. | - 你不会相信 - 我为我的同性道歉 |
Let me make it up to you make you a drink? | 让我弥补点什么 要喝点什么吗? |
Oh. You certainly are a charming devil. | 噢 你真是个迷人的恶魔 |
I'm also a "horny" devil. | 我还是个有角的恶魔 与“淫荡”同词 |
no. | 不 |
Oh, go to hell. | 噢, 下地狱吧 |
You know, if you guys like tiramisu, we found this little Italian place... | 如果你们喜欢提拉米苏 我们找到一家意大利餐厅 |
No, you found it. I came with you. | 不,你找到的,我跟着你去的 |
go on. | 继续 |
I'm just saying, we love tiramisu. | 我刚刚在说, 我们喜欢提拉米苏 |
-I can't get enough of it.-We're crazy for the stuff. | - 我怎么吃也吃不够 - 我们为此疯狂 |
I'm crazy, and you're crazy... ... | 我疯了, 你也为... |
-for tiramisu.-Right | - 提拉米苏疯狂 - 对 |
We love tiramisu. | “我们”喜欢提拉米苏 |
I wrong saying that? | 我说错了吗? |
No, no, no. I mean,it just sounds a little bit weird. | 不, 不, 不 我的意思是 这听起来有点奇怪 |
Doesn't it? | 是吗? |
We love tiramisu? | 我们喜欢吃提拉米苏? |
Isn't really a group activity. Loving tiramisu? | 这不就是两个人一起的活动吗 喜欢提拉米苏? |
So this italian place, how is their cannoli? | 说说这个意大利餐厅 那里的奶油甜馅煎饼卷怎么样? |
Easy there, hungry. | 慢点吃, 很饿吗 |
Yeah, looks like we're both hungry. | 是啊, 看起来“我们”都很饿 |
-hey, is that gary oldman? Wait...-where? | - 嘿, 不是Gary Oldman吗? 等等... - 哪儿? 盖里·欧德曼,出演过 《这个杀手不太冷》《哈里波特》等等 |
I don't see... | 我没看见... |
brain freeze. | 脑袋冻得痛 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“How I Met Your Mother”