老友记第一季第一集,Welcome to the real world! It sucks. You're gonna love it.

这是看老友记学英语系列的第一篇,当然也是第一季的第一集,首先放一下这集我最喜欢的两句话,希望大家也喜欢。大家有什么建议也可以在下方留言,谢谢大家。

在这里插入图片描述

在这里插入图片描述

句子

C'mon, you're going out with the guy. There's gotta be something wrong with him!
少来了,你和那个人出去约会,他一定是有什么问题!
No! Okay? Why does everyone keep fixating on that?
不知道!行了吧?为什么每个人总是揪着这点不放?(此处为ross回答joey他不知道他老婆是同性恋)
Love is sweet as summer showers, Love is a wondrous work of art.
爱情就像夏日冲凉一样甜美,爱情是无以伦比的艺术品。(表白金句)
Rachel: So anyway, I just didn't know where to go, and I know that you and I have kinda drifted apart, but you're the only person I knew who lived here in the city.
反正我不知道该去哪里,而且我知道你和我有点疏远了,但你是我认识的人里唯一住在这个城市的。
Monica: Who wasn't invited to the wedding.
大家自己翻译这句吧哈哈。
I assume we're looking for an answer more sophisticated than :"To get you into bed. "
我猜我们在寻找一个比把你弄上床更深奥的答案。
And try not to let my intense vulnerability become any kind of a factor here.
不要受我的脆弱的影响。
Welcome to the real world! It sucks. You're gonna love it.
欢迎来到真实世界!它很糟糕,但是你会喜欢的!

单词

在这里插入图片描述

在这里插入图片描述

你可能感兴趣的:(老友记第一季第一集,Welcome to the real world! It sucks. You're gonna love it.)