早间新闻第1季第10集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
You ever wonder why they call it that? El Niño. | 知道我们为什么管它叫"厄尔尼诺"吗 |
It starts with something so small and so insignificant: an anchovy. | 它源于一种极不起眼的 微不足道的东西 一种鳀鱼 |
See, the anchovy, it prospers most in temperate waters. | 这种鱼会在水温适宜的海域里大量繁殖 |
So when equatorial trade winds, when they brought cold water westward, | 赤道信风将低温海水吹向西方的时候 |
it slowly broiled under the beating sun. | 海水便会在烈日下慢慢升温 |
And by the time it reached Chimbote, Peru, | 等海水来到世界鳀鱼之都 |
which is the anchovy capital of the world, | 秘鲁的钦博特的时候 |
the warming waters were completely uninhabitable for the anchovy. | 温暖的海水已经完全不适宜鳀鱼栖息了 |
That's so sad. | 真悲哀 |
Oh, no. Gets worse. | 不 还有更糟的呢 |
The economy suffered. | 经济因此受损 |
I mean, everything suffered, not just the fish. | 一切都会受到影响 不只是鱼 |
The aquatic seabirds that fed on the anchovies, | 以鳀鱼为食的海鸟 |
完整版请点击 | |
from the gannets to the cormorants to the pelicans, they all died. | 从塘鹅 鸬鹚到鹈鹕 全都死了 |
And then so did the animals that fed on them. | 以这些海鸟为食的动物也死了 |
And because this phenomenon would, without fail, | 这种现象无一例外 |
coincide with the celebration of the birth of Christ, | 都在圣诞节前后发生 |
they called it El Niño de Navidad. "The Christmas Boy." | 人们便称之为"厄尔尼诺·德·纳维达" 意为"圣婴" |
Come on. You gotta hand it to the Peruvians. | 别纠结 名字是秘鲁人取的 |
早间新闻单词统计
早间新闻高频单词统计
I mean, something so destructive in such | 他们居然用"圣婴"这种无害的名字 |
harmless packaging. "El Niño de Navidad." | 为破坏性这么强的东西命名 |
I mean, this thing that seems so insignificant, | 这件事看似微不足道 |
winds that make the water too hot for | 风让海水太热了 |
this tiny little fish to live, but no. | 所以小鱼活不下去 其实不然 |
It's a harbinger of something that throws everything out of whack. | 这是某样东西要搅得天下大乱的预兆 |
I mean, droughts, floods, storms. I mean, huge global events. | 比如干旱 洪水 暴风 这类大型全球性灾难 |
But there's nothing you can do to stop the wind from blowing. | 但谁也无法阻止风的吹动 |
So what can you do when you see all these | 那么看到这些小鳀鱼在水里翻着肚皮 |
little anchovies belly up in the water? | 我们能做些什么呢 |
You just keep on moving. And you brace yourself for the shitstorm. | 只能接受现实 准备迎接灾难 |
Come on, pal! Hurry up! | 快啊 朋友 快点 |
Hello, everyone. Come on in. | 大家好 请进 |
Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们能来 |
I ordered some food. Hope you like Thai. | 我订了些吃的 希望你们喜欢泰国菜 |
Alex Levy. | 艾利克斯·利维 |
Marlon. Nice to meet you. | 马龙 幸会 |
I'm honored. Truly. | 我很荣幸 真的 |
Oh, that's nice. | 你真会说话 |
Meeting you to discuss taking over The Morning Show | 来和你讨论接手"晨间秀" |
is the highlight of my career. | 是我事业的高光时刻 |
Well, you're too kind. | 你太抬举我了 |
Please, come on in. | 请进吧 |
It's an amazing place. | 这房子真漂亮 |
It's all part of the same bullshit. Fred knew. | 都是同一套鬼扯里的东西 弗雷德是知道的 |
We would drink together and play golf and hang out | 我们一起喝酒 打高尔夫 闲逛 |
and just reveal the most personal aspects of our lives, | 相互展示生活中最隐私的方面 |
and he fucking knew everything. | 妈的他什么都知道 |
Look, we know that he knew, but we're talking about proof here, okay? | 听着 我们知道他知道 但我们要的是证据 懂吗 |
You said you had evidence, | 你说你有证据 |
someone who could corroborate Fred's direct complicity. | 有人可以证实弗雷德是共犯 |
So here we are. We're listening. | 所以我们才来的 我们洗耳恭听 |
What, who is it? | 那人是谁 |
Hannah. | 汉娜 |
Shoenfeld? | 肖恩菲尔德 |
Fuck, Mitch. When did you sleep with her? | 操 米奇 你什么时候和她上的床 |
In Vegas. | 在维加斯 |
- Did you know about this? - No. | -你知道这件事吗-不知道 |
No, not explicitly. | 不清楚细节 |
I mean, look, Fred, he pushed me to | 是这样的 弗雷德催我给她升职 |
早间新闻中英对照台词本截图
早间新闻中英对照台词本截图
promote her and to fucking fire Jared, | 然后开了杰瑞德 |
which I thought was a little odd, but I didn't... | 当时我有点纳闷 但是我没... |
Didn't want to question it 'cause that's hard to do, right? | 没想去质疑 因为很难开口 对吧 |
Why don't you go fuck yourself, Mitch? | 你怎么不去死呢 米奇 |
We're not talking about any of this if it wasn't for fucking you. | 要不是因为你 我们根本不会谈起这些事 |
Let's take a time-out here. | 先停一下 |
Chip, let's keep our eyes on the prize, please. | 奇普 先别跑题 |
I understand you worked with Charlie a long time. | 我明白你与查理共事了很久 |
And I want you to know I think he's a great guy. | 我想告诉你 我认为他是个好人 |
I have a lot of respect for him. I do. | 我很尊重他 真的 |
But here's what I think, Alex. | 但我是这么想的 艾利克斯 |
Sometimes people outgrow each other. | 有时人们会超越对方 |
You can stop seeing someone clearly | 与某人相处得太久 |
when you're with them for too long. | 可能便无法再看清对方 |
And I'm seeing you pretty clearly right now. | 但是我把你看得很清楚 |
And I think The Morning Show needs to show America a new Alex Levy. | 我认为"晨间秀"该让全国观众看到一个全新的艾利克斯·利维 |
Alex Levy 2.0. | 艾利克斯·利维2.0 |
I thought that maybe what had happened | 我以为我们之间发生关系 |
between us was just human, but it wasn't. | 也许只是人之常情 但并非如此 |
I didn't realize she was working me. | 我没意识到她在利用我 |
You're a real victim, Mitch. Yeah. | 你才是真正的受害者 米奇 没错 |
Does she know anything about this, or that I'm the one who's doing it? | 她知道这件事吗 她知道由我来采访吗 |
I only said someone was doing a piece on it. | 我只说了有人要写一篇相关的报道 |
All right. You guys, this is not ready for air. | 好吧 各位 这件事还不能播出 |
This is too delicate and too important to rush it. | 太敏感 太重要 急不来的 |
No. There's no rush. We're ready. | 不 没有急 我们准备好了 |
- We got these fuckers dead to rights. - Mitch, this is my interview, not yours. | -我们已经抓住了这些混蛋的把柄-米奇 这是我的采访 不是你的 |
Listen. We have no idea | 听着 我们不知道 |
when they're gonna fucking drop this internal investigation bullshit, | 他们什么时候会公布要命的内部调查结果 |
but when they do, I'm done. I'll never work again. | 但他们一旦公布 我就完了 我再也找不到工作了 |
Chip is right about this. | 奇普说得对 |
This has to happen as soon as possible. | 这件事必须尽快了结 |
There are four of us in this room right now | 现在房间里就我们四个人 |
who all know about this super-top-secret plan to take over the airwaves | 我们都知道这个在四大电视网之一的 |
of one of the four major networks during its most profitable show. | 利润最高的节目上抢占播出时段的绝密计划 |
And you did tell Alex that you met with Mitch, | 你还告诉了艾利克斯你见了米奇 |
- I know. - so she knows and she isn't happy. | -我知道-所以她也知道 而且很生气 |
So with every day that goes by, | 所以每多过去一天 |
the odds that somebody else is gonna find out about this increase. | 其他人得知此事的几率就会上升 |
So this has to happen now or it's not gonna happen at all, | 所以计划必须现在执行 否则就根本免谈 |
and we'll all end up in the gulags for our trouble. | 我们全都会因此被关进监狱 |
But I have to talk to Hannah. None of this lands without her story. | 但我必须和汉娜谈谈 没有她的故事一切都站不住脚 |
So unless I get to a place with her that we need to be at, | 所以除非我能让她说出对我们有利的信息 |
it's not happening. | 否则此事只能叫停 |
Period. | 没得商量 |
完整版请点击 | |
- Maggie. - Hey, Fred. | -玛姬-嗨 弗雷德 |
So good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
Thank you for taking time to meet with me. | 谢谢你抽空来见我 |
Always. What do you want? | 不客气 你想喝点什么 |
- I'll have a vodka tonic, please. - Okay. | -请给我来杯伏特加汤力-好的 |
- Scotch and soda. - Thank you. | -苏格兰威士忌加苏打水-谢谢 |
I always have time for you. You know that. | 对你我总是有时间 你知道的 |
You know, I've been worried about you. I heard you got evacuated. | 我很担心你 我听说你被强制撤离了 |
Did you come through it all okay? | 你还好吧 |
Yes. Yeah, thank God. | 还好 谢天谢地 |
Although, uh, I got some heat from my neighbors | 但我的邻居对我表示不满 |
about a piece that TMS ran on | 因为"晨间秀" 报道了一条 |
hired firefighters in wealthy neighborhoods. | 关于有钱人雇佣消防员的新闻 |
I saw that piece. I'm impressed you didn't try to stop it. | 我看到了 我很佩服你没有拦下这条新闻 |
It's very self-aware of you. | 你很自觉 |
News is news. I'm here to help deliver it, not stop it. | 新闻就是新闻 我的工作是帮助传播新闻 而不是阻拦新闻 |
I'm glad you feel that way. | 我很高兴你能这样想 |
Feels like there's more to that thought. | 我感觉你还有其他话要说 |
I'm down the road on an investigative piece | 我有一篇调查UBA高层的文章 |
looking into the upper levels of UBA. | 快要完成了 |
Really, Maggie? | 真的吗 玛姬 |
I'm sorry, Fred. | 很抱歉 弗雷德 |
Off the record. You're stabbing me in the back? | 私底下说一句 你在背后捅我刀子吗 |
You of all people? | 我这么信任的你 |
My goal is not to stab you at all. | 我的目标是不让你名誉受损 |
But if I do, I don't want it to be in the back, | 但如果损害到了 我不希望是以背叛的形式 |
and I don't want it to be a surprise. | 我也不想让你措手不及 |
Maggie, haven't I done enough for you? | 玛姬 我难道为你做得还不够多吗 |
I always had your back, always supported you. | 我一直那么支持你 |
And I've always supported you, Fred. Always. | 我也一直支持着你 弗雷德 一直没变 |
Look, if it's not me, it's gonna be somebody else. | 听着 就算不是我来写 别人也会写的 |
A 30-billion-dollar media conglomerate in distress | 一家市值三百亿美元的媒体集团 |
over its handling of sexual misconduct? | 因不当性行为问题乱作一团 |
These stories don't stay buried anymore. | 这种事一定会被揭露 |
I threw it away over a dozen times. | 我曾无数次拒绝撰写这篇文章 |
But it always found its way back to the foot of my bed, | 但它总会回到我身边 |
a little bit riper each time. | 每次的丑闻都更加劲爆 |
At least you know I'll be giving you a fair shake. | 至少你知道 我会公平地去写你 |
I'm not interested in your fair shake. | 我对写得公平不感兴趣 |
I'm interested in you doing right by me. | 我感兴趣的是你如何报答我 |
Hey. I'm writing the piece, Fred. | 这文章我写定了 弗雷德 |
Whether it's good for you or bad for you, I don't know yet. | 对你是好是坏我还不知道 |
But there's nothing you can do about it either way. | 但无论如何 你都无能为力 |
History's already been written. | 现在覆水难收 |
All that remains is to commit it to the page. | 就看接下来如何报道了 |
I'll be in touch. | 我会与你联络的 |
Take care, Fred. | 保重 弗雷德 |
Jesus, Vicki. How did you miss it? | 天啊 维姬 你怎么会忽略了这件事 |
Maggie Brener, for fuck's sake, is doing this story. | 玛姬·布伦纳要写这篇报道 |
Yeah, um, I'm at the... | 是 我在... |
It doesn't fucking matter. Just wrap up your little investigation. | 无所谓了 赶紧把你的小调查收尾吧 |
Deliver your findings to me by Tuesday morning. | 周二上午之前把调查结果交给我 |
Yes, absolutely. | 是 没问题 |
That gives you a day and a half to write something | 这样就你有一天半的时间给我写一份 |
I could've written for you on day fucking one. | 我第一天就能写给你的报告 |
I can't really eat that anymore. | 我不能再吃那个了 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字