糟糕的历史第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Terrible Tudors, gorgeous Georgians | 恐怖都铎华丽乔治 |
Slimy Stuarts, vile Victorians | 卑劣斯图亚特邪恶维多利亚 |
Woeful wars, ferocious fights | 悲惨战役凶残争斗 |
Dingy castles, daring knights | 昏暗古堡英勇骑士 |
Horrors that defy description | 恐怖难以言表 |
Cut-throat Celts, awful Egyptians | 凶狠凯尔特可怕古埃及 |
Vicious Vikings, cruel crimes, punishment from ancient times | 凶残维京冷血罪行远古的惩罚 |
Romans, rotten, rank, and ruthless | 罗马人堕落恶心又冷血 |
Caveman, savage, fierce and toothless | 穴居人野蛮残酷不长牙 |
Groovy Greeks, brainy sages | 绝妙古希腊聪明大圣人 |
Mean and measly Middle Ages | 卑鄙又卑微就是中世纪 |
Gory stories we do that | 血腥故事无限多 |
And your host a talking rat | 且听鼠君对你说 |
完整版请点击 | |
The past is no longer a mystery | 历史不再是个谜 |
Welcome to | 欢迎收看 |
What on earth are you doing? | 你到底在干吗 |
- Bleaching Dad's tunic. - In that? | -漂白爸爸的外衣-怎么用这个 |
- Yeah, you told me to. - No, I didn't. | -你叫我这么做的呀-我没有 |
You said if I go to the loo in a bucket and leave it to ferment, | 你说让我在桶里方便等它发酵后 |
[图片上传失败...(image-bf258c-1645843725672)]
[图片上传失败...(image-7d6900-1645843725672)]
it makes a great bleach for washing Dad's tunics. | 就是很棒的漂白剂可以洗爸爸的外衣 |
I meant when you go number ones, sweetheart. | 我说的是小便小甜心 |
撒克逊人 真的 用尿 洗衣服 | |
I was gonna say, it doesn't look very white. | 我就说嘛看起来一点都不白 |
撒克逊人 真的 用尿 洗衣服 | |
Hi, I'm a shouty man, | 大家好我是广告人 |
and I'm here to tell you about new Pee-Sil non-bio. | 我要向大家介绍新型尿王非生物洗衣液 |
Tired of your clothes smelling of number twos? | 你是否厌倦了衣服飘着一股大便味 |
Then why not wash them in number ones? | 那为什么不用小便洗呢 |
Pee-Sil is the only detergent to use 100% recycled water. | 尿王是唯一使用百分之百循环水的洗衣液 |
Let's just look at these results. | 让我们来看看效果如何 |
Compared to water from the river, | 同河水相比 |
the fermented piddle in Pee-Sil is up to a bit per cent | 新尿王中的发酵尿液可以 |
better at removing stubborn dirt and grime. | 更好地去除顽固污渍及尘土 |
And it has the fresh smell of old pants. | 清新旧内裤味扑面而来 |
So try new Pee-Sil non-bio today. | 心动不如行动快试试新尿王吧 |
So, you think that's disgusting? | 你觉得这很恶心吗 |
Well, in the Middle Ages, lots of people went to the toilet | 中世纪时许多人对着地板上的洞如厕 |
through holes in the floor, straight onto the street below. | 污水污物直接排到大街上 |
We need to improve the toilets | 当务之急我们得改善 |
in our fair city as a matter of urgency. | 这美丽城市的厕所体系 |
I quite agree, Councillor. | 我很赞同议员阁下 |
It's fast becoming a real problem. | 它正飞快地成为一个现实问题 |
I mean, these new-fangled upstairs toilets are all very well, | 这种新潮的楼上厕所是很不错 |
but sticking your bottom through a hole | 但是臀部直接对准那个洞 |
and pooing directly onto the street | 把粪便排到大街上 |
does have its disadvantages for the passers-by. | 确实会给路人带来不便 |
Yes but you have to say | 是的但你必须承认 |
it's better than the old days, | 这比起过去已经好多了 |
when people used to throw whole buckets of poo out of the window. | 那时人们可是把整桶粪便倒出窗外 |
It is an improvement, granted, | 诚然情况是改善了 |
but I don't think it's the best solution. | 但我不认为这是最佳解决方案 |
Yes, this is the Middle Ages. | 是啊这可是中世纪 |
I mean, surely someone can come up with a better system | 肯定会有人设计出更好的系统 |
than just having it land in the street. | 改变粪便当空降的局面 |
We could have it land in the river. | 我们可以排到河里 |
You put public toilets on the bridge, | 在桥上设立公厕 |
people stick their bottoms through holes, | 人们把屁股冲着洞口 |
and then poo directly into the water. | 把粪便直接排到水里 |
伦敦 某座 桥上 真的 建了 厕所 |
[图片上传失败...(image-46b221-1645843725672)]
[图片上传失败...(image-5cf37e-1645843725672)]
That's brilliant, Councillor. | 好主意啊议员 |
伦敦 某座 桥上 真的 建了 厕所 | |
Hang on, what about the boatmen passing underneath? | 等等从下面经过的船夫怎么办 |
Mmm. Well, are you a boatman? | 你是船夫吗 |
- No. - Nor I. So, it's settled. | -不是-我也不是那问题解决了 |
Public toilets on the bridge it is. | 就在桥上建公厕 |
And the sooner, the better. | 而且越快越好 |
- Yeah... - You've got some... | -是啊-你身上有些... |
Yes, I know. | 是的我知道 |
So try new Pee-Sil non-bio today. | 心动不如行动快试试新尿王吧 |
Wee! And the dirt is gone. | 尿到污除 |
And we only use natural ingredients... | 我们只用纯天然成分 |
water,salt,liver bile and stinky stuff | 水盐胆汁以及臭臭的东西 |
For that yellowish tinge that means clean. | 这美丽的浅黄色就是洁净的标记 |
Warning - product contains really old wee-wee. | 警告产品中含有相当陈旧的尿液 |
You think that's bad? | 你觉得这就很糟糕了吗 |
Us Romans used wee-wee for mouthwash. | 我们罗马人用尿漱口 |
- That's disgusting! - Not in your mouth! | -太恶心了-怎么能放进嘴里 |
I was only saying. | 我只是陈述事实 |
Get out. | 出去 |
I can't help it if it's true. | 我又没办法事实如此 |
Stone Age long, long time ago. | 石器时代过去太久太久了 |
So nobody know exactly | 所以没人确切知道 |
what caveman really like. | 穴居人究竟是如何生活的 |
But for sure, | 但可以肯定的是 |
caveman medicine not very good. | 穴居人的医学可不怎么样 |
This looks bad. We're going to have to intubate. | 看起来情况很糟糕我们得给他插管了 |
Could be the aorta or the vena cava. | 可能是主动脉或者腔静脉的问题 |
I'll prep him. | 我来准备手术 |
I understand that they're sending a specialist doctor? | 他们派专家过来了是吗 |
Yes, they're sending the very best there is. A Dr erm... | 是的他们送来了最佳人选叫 |
Ugg. | 奥格 |
Ugg top Stone Age doctor. | 石器时代顶级医生奥格 |
Ugg cure. Who sick? | 奥格来治病谁病了 |
Er...this man. | 这位先生 |
He has a problem with his blood vessel, the vena cava. | 他的血管出问题了腔静脉 |
Me know all about cava. Me a caveman! | 我们了解所有腔[洞]我是洞穴人 |
Cave big hole in rock. Cave dark. | 山洞是岩石上的大洞山洞黑黑 |
Cave have bear in. Bear chase Ugg. | 山洞有熊熊追奥格 |
Ugg fight bear. | 奥格打熊 |
- Ow, my back. - You have back trouble? | -我的背-你背有问题 |
Why not you say? Ugg cure. | 怎么不说奥格能治病 |
Ugg do tattoo. | 奥格会刺青 |
Tattoo best Stone Age cure for back pain. | 刺青是石器时代最好的背痛治疗法 |
No. I don't want to look like David Beckham. | 不我不想看起来像大卫·贝克汉姆 |
完整版请点击 | |
Ugg know best. You lie down. | 奥格最清楚你躺下 |
Ow! My head! | 我的头 |
Ugg know best stoneage cure for headache. | 奥格知道石器时代治头痛的妙方 |
No, I need your help like I need a hole in the head. | 不用我怕你给我头上凿出个洞来 |
How you know? | 你怎么知道 |
Hole in head best cure for headache. | 头顶开洞是最好的头痛妙方 |
What? No. No, no, no, no, no! | 什么不不不不 |
Actually, I'm feeling a lot better now. Thanks. | 我感觉好多了谢谢 |
You know, cavemen really did drill holes in people's heads | 知道吗穴居人真的在人们头上钻洞 |
to make the pain go away. | 来解除病痛 |
It's called trepanning. That's right.Trepanning! | 这被称为穿孔疗法没错穿孔疗法 |
Well, it would've stopped the pain all right. | 这办法确实能治头痛 |
They'd probably be dead! | 因为头痛的人都死了 |
What is believed to be the Stone Age cure for measles? | 石器时代治疗麻疹的办法是什么 |
Is it A, to crawl through a hole in a boulder. | A钻过大石头上的洞 |
B, to whip yourself with a stick. | B用棍子抽自己 |
Or C, to jump on a lizard. | C跳到蜥蜴背上 |
The answer is... | 答案是... |
A, to crawl through a hole in a boulder. | A钻过大石头上的洞 |
And if you think that's silly, | 若你觉得这很二 |
you should see what Stone Age people did | 那你该看看石器时代的人们 |
with their dead relatives. | 对自己死去的亲人们做过什么 |
Hello and welcome to the Caveman Art Show. | 各位好欢迎收看《穴居人艺术秀》 |
- I'm Ugg and this is Grunt. -Grunt | -我叫奥格他是咕噜-咕噜 |
Firstly we're going to announce the winner of our painting competition. | 首先我们要宣布绘画比赛获奖情况 |
First prize goes to little Agina of the desert caves. | 第一名是来自沙漠洞穴的小埃吉娜 |
She painted this lovely mammoth. | 她画了只可爱的猛犸象 |
Rock heavy. | 石头重 |
Thanks for sending that in, Agina. | 多谢参赛埃吉娜 |
Idiot. | 蠢货 |
Today, we're going to show | 今天我们要讲解一下 |
you how to preserve the head of a dead relative, | 如何保存死去亲人的头颅 |
just like we do here in the Stone Age. | 石器时代的方法 |
First thing you need is a dead body. | 首先你需要一具尸体 |
Oh, no, no. Don't worry, I've already got one, Grunt. | 别担心我已经准备好了咕噜 |
Idiot. | 蠢货 |
Here's my dead granny. | 这是我死去的奶奶 |
First things first, I need to remove her head | 第一步我需要用锋利的石头 |
with a sharp stone, like this. | 比如这块把她的头割下来 |
Once you've done that, you need to scrape off the skin | 割好之后你需要刮掉皮肤 |
and scoop out the brain so the skull's nice and clean. | 挖出脑子让头骨变得干净漂亮 |
有证据显示 九千年前 的人们 就是 这么做的 | |
有证据显示 九千年前 的人们 就是 这么做的 | |
Ah, there we are. | 好了 |
The next thing we do is hit Grunt. | 下一步是揍咕噜 |
That was just a joke. | 只是个玩笑 |
What we do next is fill up the skull with plaster | 下一步是用石膏填满头骨 |
and use the remaining plaster | 然后用剩下的石膏 |
to build up the face so it resembles your loved one. | 在头骨上塑出你爱的人的样子 |
Here's one I made earlier. | 这是我之前做的 |
Just like Granny. | 很像奶奶 |
Now, we've got a couple of shells for the eyes. | 然后用一对贝壳做眼睛 |
And there you go, just like Granny. | 好了真像奶奶 |
As you can see, she wasn't much of a looker. | 如你所见她算不上什么美人 |
Ugly buggly. | 又丑又脏 |
Do you mind? It's my Nan. | 注意点好吗这是我奶奶 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字