与国外客户会面后,一些用语整理

与客户进行了会面,当客户离开工厂,我们需要对讨论过的内容进行整理并发邮件给客户,这里会用到一些客套语,今天分享部分给大家参考!

Well received and thank you for the update, will be sure to take note on those.

已经收到您这边更新的消息,我们会做好相关记录。

Thank you all for attending the meeting this afternoon.

非常感谢大家参加今天下午的会议

We had a great meeting with you all yesterday. here are the takeways for your project.

昨天与大家的面议感觉真的是太棒了,以下是一些关于项目的会议重点。

Thanks so much for coming to today's meeting. Here is a follow up email with the project action items and next steps.

非常感谢大家抽出时间来参加今天的会议,以下是邮件跟进相关的活动条款和接下来项目进展的步骤.

Thank you for your visiting today, below are the main points that we were discussed.

感谢您今天的来访,以下是我们讨论过的重点内容。

Thank you all for todays's meeting in the factory, below are the next step we agreed upon.

非常感谢大家今天参加在工厂的会议,以下是我们讨论过同意的关于下一步的内容。

We are writing to inform you that tomorrow's meeting has been cancelled.

写信通知你明天的会议取消了!

I am sure you are busy, just wanted to make sure you got my previous email.

知道您肯定非常忙,只是想跟您确认一下你是否有收到我们之前的邮件?

Just following up on my previous email regarding the process of our project. could you provide any updates you might have please?

只是想跟进之前关于项目的邮件,请问您这边能否给我一些反馈?

I was wondering if you could send me a copy of the report?

能否给我们发一份报告的复印版呢?

Could you please reattach your documents? It was not attached in your previous email.

能否给我重新附上文件,您的上一份邮件没有附件。

Please disregard my previous email as it was attached wrong document. please refer to this one instead.

请忽略我前一封邮件,因为我把附件搞错了,请查看这一份附件。

Apologies. I forgot to include the attachment in my last email. Now attached, kindly check.

抱歉,我这边忘记给邮件带上附件了,现在重新发送,请查收。

Please feel free to reach out to me if this time doesn't work.

请随时联系我如果这次安排的时间不合适,我们可以进行调整。

Appreciated if you could help communicate with client for the actual meeting arrangement.

如果您能帮忙安排与客户的会面事宜,我将无尽感激!

Seems we got stuck somewhere. To move forward, is it possible to give me some feedback?

看起来好像哪里被某个事情耽搁了,您这边有没有可能给我一些反馈呢?

A new contract is pending for your approval.

有一份新的合同等待你审批

Please open the watermark version of contract and contract attachment for printing.

查看并打印水印版合同

Do let me know the estimated delivery date.

告诉我预估的交货时间。

We are happy to support it and make it happen.

please feel free to reach me out if you need any further information.

与国外客户会面后,一些用语整理_第1张图片

曾经有人说,她那么小,无法接下大项目,后来她不但接下了大项目,而且客户不断返单。

希望你也有她那种韧劲,别人越是瞧不起你,你就越要努力,别人越是打击你,你越要做出成绩来,要像石灰一样,人越泼冷水,你越是沸腾。

活着的意义,并不是衣食无忧,而是拿出勇气去做你不敢做的事,去尝试未曾尝试过的人生,丰富人生的阅历,你才有故事,讲给别人听。

你可以在夜里崩溃,但我希望,天一亮你又能顶住四面八方的压力,继续努力好好生活。

更多外贸干货知识,请关注微信公众号:外贸原力

 

你可能感兴趣的:(图灵搜,新媒体运营,google,产品运营,大数据,百度)