You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life?-- Molana Jalaluddin Rumi

伤口是光进入你内心的地方。

“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.”

你正在寻找的东西也在寻找你。

“What you seek is seeking you.”

你的任务不是去寻找爱,而只是寻找并发现你内心构筑起来的反抗它的障碍。

“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”

不要悲伤。你失去的任何东西都会以另一种形式回来。

“Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.”

你生而有翼,为何喜欢爬行?

“You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life?”

情人们并不最终相遇某处。他们一直在彼此之中。

“Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.”

宇宙中的一切都在你体内,向内寻求一切的答案。

“Everything in the universe is within you. Ask all from yourself.”

忘掉安全感,到你所害怕的地方去生活。摧毁你的名声,作一个声名狼藉的人。

“Forget safety,Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation ,Be Notorious .”

昨天的我聪明,想去改变这个世界。今天的我智慧,正在改进自我。

“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing Myself."

我涅槃,我重生。

“I died. I am reborn.”

当我失望无比,我感到鼓舞

当我毁灭坍塌,我能够愈合

当我寂静坚定如同大地

我才言语

用如同闪电般的低音诉与每一人

“The minute I'm disappointed, I feel encouraged.

When I'm ruined, I'm healed.

When I'm quiet and solid as the ground, then I talk

the low tones of thunder for everyone.

只有用眼睛相爱的人才会分开...对于那些用心和灵魂在相爱的人来说,这个世界没有离别。

Goodbyes are only for those love with eyes...Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.

你还不知道吗?是你发出的光点亮了这个世界。

Don't you know yet? It is your light that lights the worlds.

我们都从虚空星辰般旋转四散的尘埃中诞生。

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

你感受到的痛苦是信使,倾听他们带来的信息。

These pains you feel are messengers. Listen to them.

不要担心你的生活在发生颠覆。你怎知道过去的生活一定比将来的要好?

Do not worry that your life is turnning upside down. How do you know that the side you are used to is better than the one to come?

你可能感兴趣的:(You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life?-- Molana Jalaluddin Rumi)