好运查理第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Hi, Charlie. it's your big sister Teddy with my video diary. | 嘿Charlie这是你姐姐Teddy在录视频日记 |
So today, I want to talk to you about best friends. | 今天我要和你聊聊关于好朋友的话题 |
You bragging about me again? | 你又在夸耀我了吧 |
Huh. yeah, this is Ivy. she's my BFF. | 噢这是Ivy她是我的最好的朋友 |
I'm also her hero, | 我还是她的英雄 |
The wind beneath her wings, the hip in her hop, | 她是锅来我是盖她是风儿我是沙 |
The peanut to her butter. | 她是绿叶我是花 |
- I am-- - the mouth that wouldn't shut. | - 我就是- 那张说个没完的嘴 |
Let's see how we're looking. | 瞧瞧我们看上去如何 |
Perfect! | 很完美 |
- I'd date us. - I'd marry us. | - 我都想同咱俩约会- 我都想同咱俩结婚 |
So what's the big news? | 好吧有什么重大新闻吗 |
you are not gonna believe what I did for you | 你绝对不敢相信我为你做了什么 |
完整版请点击 | |
I saw the cutest guy working at the mall food court | 我看到了一个超帅的男孩在商场的美食广场工作 |
And pause for dramatic effect | 为了戏剧效果我们暂停一下 |
Tomorrow I'm going to talk to him. | 明天我要过去跟他搭讪 |
How is this something you're doing for me? | 这算哪门子你为我做的事 |
Maybe he has a friend. the cute ones always have a friend. | 也许他还有朋友啊可爱的人总会有朋友的 |
I mean, I have you, right? | 就像我有你对吧 |
好运查理单词统计
好运查理高频单词统计
Hi, girls. What you doing? | 嘿姑娘们忙什么呢 |
Nothin'. | 没什么 |
- How's it going, Ivy? - Real good. | - 最近好吗Ivy- 很好 |
Ignore her. she'll go away. | 别理她她就会走开的 |
You girls are always on those phones. | 你们这些孩子总是在玩手机 |
- Who are you texting now? - Nobody. | - 你在和谁发短信呢- 没和谁发 |
I wish I could do that. | 真希望我也会发短信 |
Hey, then you and I could text each other. Wouldn't that be fun? | 嘿那样的话你和我就能互相发短信了那样岂不是很好玩 |
Oh my gosh, mom, I'd love that! | 哦天呐妈妈那样就太棒了 |
Eww! | 才怪 |
- I don't think I can text from this phone. - oh, well. | - 但是我学不会怎么发短信- 哦那就没办法啦 |
Sure you can, Miss D. what's your number? | 你肯定能学会的Duncan女士你手机号多少 |
555-0134 555-0134. | |
Not ignoring. | 别理她啊 |
What is that noise? | 什么声音 |
I just sent you a text. | 我刚给你发了条短信 |
Just hit that button to read it. | 按一下这个键就可以看了 |
Well, look at that. | 哦快看啊 |
Oh, that's funny, Ivy. | 哦果然很好玩Ivy |
Then your response is "lol." | 那你就该回复个"lol" |
"laugh out loud." | 就是“放声大笑” |
No-- no, mom. you don't do it, you type it. | 不是不是的不是让你笑出声来而是把它打出来 |
Or if you want to get a little saucy, | 如果你想更俏皮点的话 |
You can wink. | 你可以眨下眼 |
Not there. There. | 不是真眨是打出来 |
Just a semicolon and parentheses. | 就是打一个分号和括号 |
Oh, that does look like a wink. | 哦看起来确实像在眨眼睛 |
I can't believe I'm finally a texter. | 真不敢相信我也会发短信了 |
Let's see if it works from the kitchen! | 来看看我从厨房发短信你们能不能收到 |
- "WHYD"? - What have you done? | - "WHYD"- 看你干的好事 |
Day's all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
Running late,and dad says | 就要迟到爸爸在叫 |
Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上双眼咬口早餐 |
Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子放声大笑 |
There it is up on the roof | 就在这里我们的家 |
I've been there, I've survived | 我也曾这样生活我已经顺利走过 |
So just take my advice | 所以请听取我的建议 |
Hang in there, baby, things are crazy | 宝贝不要放弃世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
But I know your future is bright | 可是我知道你会有美好未来 |
好运查理中英对照台词本截图
好运查理中英对照台词本截图
Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝不要放弃 |
There is no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
Eveything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
But trust me, it comes back all around | 可是请相信我坚持就有好结果 |
You're gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
Hang in there, Baby | 宝贝不要放弃 |
Yeah! | 耶 |
Yeah, this is way more fun since you've learned how to clap. | 自从你学会鼓掌后这就比以前好玩多了 |
Don't ignore me! | 别装作没听见 |
When I tell you to do something, I expect you to do it! | 每次我跟你说去做什么事的时候我希望你真的去做 |
Get off my back, woman! | 少啰嗦老女人 |
You want me off your back? I can arrange that. | 你想我少啰嗦吗我求之不得呢 |
Charlie, those are our neighbors, the Dabneys. | Charlie他们是我们的邻居Dabney一家 |
They've been married a long time. | 他们已经结婚很久很久了 |
Hey, PJ, I just kicked the football into the Dabneys' backyard. | 嘿PJ我刚把橄榄球踢进Dabney家的后院了 |
Will you go get it? | 你能去把它拿回来嘛 |
No way! they're going at it again. | 没门他们又得发飙了 |
- Well, what about the football? - Who cares? | - 那橄榄球怎么办- 谁在乎啊 |
It's gone. Kiss it goodbye. | 它已经没了和它告别吧 |
Well, I'm glad to hear you say that | 好吧我很高兴你这么说 |
Because it was your football. | 因为那是你的橄榄球 |
Ha! I warned you! | 哈我早警告过你的 |
That's what you get for being a bad husband! | 这就是你当恶丈夫的下场 |
And now you're dead! | 现在你终于死了 |
Is somebody out here? | 外面有人吗 |
Who's out here? | 谁在外面 |
- Where's the football? - Forget the football! | - 橄榄球呢- 别提橄榄球了 |
Mrs Dabney just murdered Mr Dabney! | Dabney太太刚把Dabney先生谋杀了 |
What?! | 什么 |
I heard her talking to his corpse. | 我听到了她和他的尸体说话 |
It was chilling. | 吓死我了 |
Just so I'm clear, you didn't get the football? | 你直说我就能明白橄榄球你没拿回来对吗 |
- I'm serious, Gabe. - Come on. | - 我是认真的Gabe- 拜托 |
Mrs Dabney may be a mean, vicious, cruel, | Dabney太太也许是个小气恶毒残忍 |
horrible, nasty old witch, | 可怕讨厌的老巫婆 |
But she'd never do something like that. | 但是她不可能干出这种事的 |
- You don't believe me? - No. | - 你不相信我吗- 不信 |
Fine. fine, I'll prove it. | 好吧好吧我会证明给你看的 |
Come here, Gabe. | 过来Gabe |
Hello? | 喂 |
Is Mr Dabney home? | Dabney先生在家吗 |
He... can't come to the phone. | 他 现在接不了电话 |
Interesting. | 奇怪了 |
Who is this? | 你是谁 |
完整版请点击 | |
Uh-- I'm some sort of salesman. | 呃我算是个推销员吧 |
Gabe, is that you? | Gabe是你吗 |
Why would you assume my name is gabe? | 你为什么认为我叫Gabe |
Because I have caller ID. | 因为我有来电显示 |
Oh. then yeah, it's Gabe. | 哦是的我是Gabe |
Hey! | 嘿 |
Whoo! She's cool under pressure, I'll give her that. | 哇她在重压之下还是很冷静啊起码我能确认这一点 |
- PJ, she's not a murderer. - I heard what I heard, gabe. | - PJ她不是凶手- 我听得很清楚Gabe |
Why don't you believe me? | 你为什么不肯相信我 |
Because you're you and you get things wrong. | 因为这是你说的啊而你总是把事情搞错 |
What are you saying, that I'm dumb? | 你什么意思觉得我是白痴吗 |
Well, no. | 呃不是 |
You're just not very... | 你只是不怎么 |
- thinky. - thinky? | - 动脑筋- 动脑筋 |
Gabe, why would you say something like that? | Gabe你为什么这么说 |
'cause mom said I can't call you dumb. | 因为妈妈不许我叫你白痴 |
It is so pathetic. | 太悲剧了 |
My mom's in the kitchen texting away. | 我妈妈居然在厨房发短信呢 |
Gosh, I'd hate to be on the other end of that conversation. | 天呐和她聊短信的那个人可有得受了 |
Who are you texting? | 你在和谁发短信呢 |
- Your mom. - I am so sorry. | - 你妈妈- 我很抱歉 |
Look, I promise I'll get her out of your hair. | 听着我保证会让她不再烦你的 |
No, it's okay. Your mom's cool. | 不没事的你妈妈挺酷的 |
My mom is what? | 我妈妈挺什么 |
And she's really funny. | 而且她真的很风趣 |
My mom is what? | 我妈妈很什么 |
Wait, that's her again. | 等下她又发短信来了 |
What are you talking about with my mom? | 你在和我妈妈聊什么呢 |
- Nothing. - Nothing?! | - 没什么- 没什么 |
That's what we say to her! | 从来都是我们这么敷衍她的 |
Hold on, I have to "lol" her. | 等下我得回个"lol"给她 |
Okay, well "lol" has officially lost all meaning. | 好吧看来"lol"已经失去它的意义了 |
I'm sorry. is this a problem for you? | 我很抱歉你有什么不满的吗 |
No, I just think it's a little bit inappropriate. | 不我只是觉得这样有点不太合适 |
Inappropriate? Now you sound like my mother. | 不太合适你现在说话的口气跟我妈妈一样了 |
Well, how would you know what your mother sounds like? | 是吗你怎么知道你妈妈口气是什么样的 |
You've been spending so much time with mine! | 你都花了这么多时间和我妈妈泡在一起了 |
What are you getting so whacked about? | 你有什么别扭的啊 |
You didn't want to text her. | 你又不愿意跟她发短信 |
Well yeah, that's because she's my mom, not my friend. | 没错那是因为她是我妈妈不是我朋友 |
Wouldn't you be weirded out if I was texting your mom? | 如果我给你妈妈发短信你就不觉得很怪异吗 |
Yes. Because she doesn't have a cell phone. | 会啊因为她都没有手机 |
Look, T, if you're not cool with this, | 听着T如果不喜欢这样 |
I'll just stop. | 我就不再发了 |
No no, I don't care. I mean, it's a free country. | 不用我才不在乎呢我是说这是个自由国家 |
Go crazy-- text my mom, | 继续疯吧给我妈妈发短信 |
IM my dad, video-chat my aunt Helen. | 给我爸爸发即时消息和我姑姑Helen视频聊天 |
Ooh! your aunt Helen? | 哦说起你的姑姑Helen |
Your mom says she is da bomb diggitty! | 你妈妈说她超炫 |
My mom really said "da bomb diggitty"? | 我妈妈真的说了“超炫”吗 |
Well, I may have added that part. | 那个也可能是我自己加上的吧 |
PJ, you've got to stop watching these mysteries. | PJ你不能再看那些悬疑推理电影了 |
Not until i figure out how to catch Mrs Dabney. | 在没找到抓住Dabney太太的方法之前我是不会罢休的 |
These old movies are gonna help me do that. | 这些老电影会教我怎么破案的 |
That's like saying cartoons will teach you how to run through walls. | 这就好比说动画片能教你穿墙术 |
Learned that the hard way. | 我吃过苦头知道那行不通 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字