英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
cece,我爱你 | |
祝宝贝开心幸福(__) | |
So there was this one night before I met your mother, | 就在我遇到你们母亲的前一晚 |
when I really wanted to go to the bar. | 那天我特别特别想去酒吧 |
The bar... big surprise. | 酒吧……意料之中 |
You sure spent a lot of time in bars. | 你们的确是花很多时间泡酒吧 |
Well,that's just we did back then. | 呵呵,我们当时就这点休闲 |
Me,uncle marshall and aunt lily, | 我,Marshal和Lily |
Barney,Robin barney,robin-- | |
we all used to hang out at this one bar called mcclaren'S. | 我们经常去的酒吧叫作Mcclaren's |
But then,one night... | 但是,一天晚上…… |
why don't we go to mcclaren's? | 我们去Mcclaren's怎么样? |
Let's go to mcclaren'S. | 我们去Mcclaren's吧 |
You guys talking to each other? | 你们俩在跟彼此打电话? |
Nobody's listening? | 没人听我说话? |
What's wrong with mcclaren's? Mcclaren's is bore-snore. | -Mcclaren's不好吗-Mcclaren's沉闷极了 |
Ted,tonight we're going to go out. We're going to meet some ladies. | Ted,今晚我们出去玩,我们要去钓女生 |
It's going to be legendary. Phone five. | 这肯定是传奇性的!手机击掌 |
I had no idea why I hung out with barney. | 我搞不清为什么和Barney是朋友 |
Ted,You didn't phone five,did you? I know when you don't phone five,ted. | 你没有手机击掌,对不对?我知道你没有手机击掌 |
Come on. We always to go to mcclaren'S. | 来吧,我们总是去Mcclaren's |
Yeah,'cause Mcclaren's is fun. | 是啊,因为Mcclaren's有趣 |
Mcclaren's is this much fun. | Mcclaren's只是这么有趣 |
What I'm offering is the chance to have... this much fun. | 我提议的可是……这么有趣的 |
See,you say that. You say it's going to be this much fun, | 瞧,你又这么说。每次你都说会这么有趣 |
but most of the time it ends up being this much fun. | 结果大多数时候都只有这么有趣 |
This much fun is good. It's safe. It's guaranteed. | 这么有趣够了,这样安全,有保障 |
This hand gesture thing doesn't really work on the phone,does it? | 我们打电话的时候,这些手势其实没什么用,对不? |
No,it doesn't. | 是啊,没有用 |
get in the cab. Marshall,you,too. | 上计程车。Marshall,你也一样 |
--Oh,I wish I could. I think lily and i are just going to...--I understand. | -哦,我也很想,但是Lily正要和我……-我理解 |
Ted,get in the cab. | Ted,上计程车 |
完整版请点击 | |
Why can marshall say no? | 为什么Marshall可以拒绝? |
Uh,because he's getti laid. | 嗯,因为他有上床的对象了 |
Consistently. | 常任的 |
Ted,ted,ted... right here. | Ted,Ted,Ted……看这儿 |
You keep going to the same bar. You're in a rut. | 你每次都去同一间酒吧,你墨守成规了 |
And I am a rut-buster. I'm going to bust your rut. | 而我则是一个成规破坏者,我要破坏你的成规 |
It's not a rut,ok? It's a routine,and I like it. | 这不是成规,好不好?这是常规,我喜欢常规 |
Ted,what's the first syllable in "rut-tine"? | Ted,常规和成规就差第一个字 |
Peace out,suckers. | 沉闷去吧,输家们 |
All right,so what's this legendary plan? First we've got to pick someone up at the airport. | -好吧,你的传奇性的计划是怎么样的?-首先我们去机场接某个人 |
--Okay,I'm out of here. --Estaban,doors. | -好了,我要下车-Estaban,关门 |
okay,we just do this one little thing,and the rest of the night is ours. | 好的,我们先完成这件小事,接下来整个晚上都是我们的 |
Why do you have those suitcases,and who are we picking up? | 你怎么提着两口箱子?我们要接谁? |
I don't know. Maybe her. Or her. | 我不知道,也许她,或者是她 |
wait,so when you said you were going to pick someone up at the airport, | 等等,你刚才说“去机场接某个人” |
you meant you were going to "pick someone up" at the airport? | 就真的是在机场接“某个人”? |
Scenario: A couple of girls fly into town looking for a fun weekend in nyc, | 情景假设:一群小妞飞抵纽约城想要享受一段浪漫之旅 |
when they meet two handsome international businessmen | 在那儿她们遇见了两个潇洒的国际商人 |
just back from a lucrative trip to japan. | 刚刚从日本盈利归来 |
Sample dialogue: "You have a wheelie bag? Well,I have a eelie bag." | 示范对话:“你的旅行箱有轮子?真巧,我的也有” |
--You've got to be kidding me.--False. | -你在跟我开玩笑-错 |
Sidebar... tuck in your shirt. You look sketchy. | 补充提示,把你的衬衫塞进去,你这样看起来不修边幅 |
I'm sketchy? | 不修边幅? |
Trust me,it's going to be legendary. | 相信我,这肯定是传奇性的 |
Don't say "legendary," okay? You're too liberal with the word "legendary." | 别说“传奇性的”,好不好?你太滥用“传奇性的”这个词了 |
We're building an igloo in central park. | 我们要在中央公园修一个爱斯基摩冰屋 |
It's going to be legendary. Snowsuit up! | 这将会是传奇性的!穿上羽绒服! |
Ted,ted,ted... right here. | Ted,Ted……看这儿! |
This is happening. Now you can either put the bags on the carousel now, | 已经来这儿了,现在你要不就是去把旅行箱放上行李传送带 |
or you can listen to me give you a really long speech | 要不就是听我长篇大论一番 |
convincing you to put the bags on the carousel.Your move. | 说服你放上去,你自己决定 |
Ted,since the dawn of time-- mankind has struggled... | Ted,自从亘古以来,人类努力要…… |
that night,marshall had a ton of studying to do. | 那天晚上,Marshall埋头于学习当中 |
So lily went out with robin..who was new to new york and looking for a friend. | 于是Lily和Robin一起出去Robin刚来纽约,想找个朋友 |
I'm so glad we finally get to hang out,just the two of us. | 我真高兴我们可以一起玩儿了,就我们两个 |
Yeah. You sure you're okay giving up your friday night | 你真的愿意周五晚上…… |
to hang with an old,almost married lady? | 和一个快嫁人的老姑娘玩儿吗? |
Oh, please. I'm so sick of the meat-market scene. | 哦,得了吧,我早就腻味找异性伙伴了 |
Guys are like the subway. You miss one,another one comes along in five minutes. | 男人就像地铁,你错过了一趟,下一趟5分钟后到 |
Unless it's the end of the night and then you get on anything. Hey-oh! | 除非要是快午夜了,你就随便什么都上了 |
Compliments of that guy. | 那位先生送的 |
Really? Sweet. | 真的?好极了 |
Oh,for you it's $6. | 哦,你这杯要6美元 |
Oh,yes,that's one drawback to being engaged. I'm sure that's why he didn'T... | 哦,这就是订婚后的缺点,他应该就是因为这个才…… |
--hey.--Oh,hello. | -嘿-哦,你好 |
So,uh... did you just get in from detroit? | 那么,嗯……你刚从底特律来的? |
Japan. | 日本 |
Okay,carousel 4 is tapped out. Ready? Because I'm about to drop some knowledge. | 好的,4号传送带要开始了,准备好了吗?因为我要给你上上课 |
Cute girls are not from buffalo. | 靓妹不会来自布法罗! |
Time-out,10:00. | 上完了,十点方向 |
You ready to rock this,tedder? | 准备上场,Tedder |
All right,I think we need to refine our back story first. How did we...? | 好吧,我们应该重编个故事,我们怎么会……? |
Ted,you klutzy great guy you. | Ted,你这个笨拙的家伙 |
Hey,I'm barney. | 嘿,我是Barney |
--Hi. My god,are you okay?--I am so sorry. | -嗨,你还好吗?-我很抱歉 |
It's fine. No,you were shaky on your landing. I give you a 9.2. Ooh. | 没关系,不过你的落地有些不稳,我给你打9.2分 |
--Hi. I'm ted.--I'm laura. | -你们好,我是Tedabc-我叫Laura. |
Look,I'm really sorry that we have to hit and run,but we've got a plane to catch. | 听着,我很抱歉不得不肇事逃逸了,因为我们还要赶飞机 |
--Where you headed?--Philadelphia. | -你们要去哪儿?-费城 |
--Philly? That's where we're headed.--You are? | -费城?我们也要去那儿-真的? |
--Well,then we'll see you on the plane.--Yes,you will. | -好吧,我们飞机上见-是的,会见面的 |
Follow them. Ticket's on me. | 跟上她们,我去买机票 |
No. Barney! Don't you get on that escalator! | 不,Barney!你敢走上那个自动扶梯! |
And don't you dare get on that subsequent escalator! | 你敢走上接下来的自动扶梯! |
Studying law. | 学法律 |
Making a responsible choice for my future | 为我的将来作打算 |
on friday night | 周五的夜晚 |
being a lawyer had better be awese. | 当律师最好有意义 |
whazzup,ted? | 怎么样,Ted? |
--Are you all right?--Yeah. | -你还好吗?-是的 |
Hey,guess where I am. I'm on A... ready? Plane to... ready? Philadelphia. | 嘿,猜猜我在哪儿,我在…准备好,飞机上,要去…准备好,费城 |
--That is awesome.--Hey,is that marshall? | -那可真是太棒了-嘿,是不是Marshall? |
完整版请点击 | |
Marshall,st whatever you're doing, | Marshall,放下手头的一切工作 |
get in that hoopty-ass fiero of yours and come meet us in philly. | 开动你那辆铁皮屁股的Fiero汽车在费城和我们见面 |
It's going to be legendary. | 这将会是传奇性的 |
Man,I wish I could,guys... | 天啊,我希望我可以,伙计们…… |
yeah,yeah,yeah. I sent you some pictures on my phone.Check it. | 是啊是啊,我给你发了几张图片你看看 |
Philly. Admit it: You're having fun. | 费城承认吧:你兴致来了 |
This much fu... 35,000 feet of fun. | 这么的有趣,35000英尺高的有趣 |
Well,I didn't think I'd be flying to philadehia | 好吧,我今天早上睡醒的时候…… |
when I woke up this morning,I'll give you that. | 可想不到会今天飞到费城去,我只能这么说 |
Attaboy. Let's go talk to those girls. | 好样的,我们去和那些小妞聊聊 |
Whoa,whoa,the seat belt sign's on. | 喔,喔,安全带指示灯亮着呢 |
Ted,you've been living your whole life in a seat belt. It's time to unclick. | Ted,你这一生都坐在安全带里,是时候解开了 |
--Sir,the seat belt light's on.--Sorry,sorry,sorry. | -先生,安全带指示灯亮着呢-对不起,对不起 |
Well,I ew up in park slope. | 我在帕克坡公园那边长大的 |
I love park slope. When did you move to manhattan? | 哦,我喜欢帕克坡公园,那你什么时候搬到曼哈顿的? |
You're from park slope? | 你来自帕克坡公园? |
Uh,no,she is. | 嗯,不,是她 |
So where are you from? Heaven? | 那你从哪儿来?天堂? |
Yeah,I'm a ghost. I died 15 years ago,like that pickup line. | 是啊,我是个鬼魂,我是十五年前就死了,就像你刚才的搭讪辞一样 |
God,I'm so sorry. | 老天,我很抱歉 |
Oh,believe me,I've been there. | 哦,相信我,我也有过这种经验 |
I have this line that I use when guys come... check it out. | 我也有对付男人搭讪的台词……听我的 |
Hey... you take this one. I'll save it for the next one. | 嘿……这个你解决吧,我对付下一个 |
so what brings you guys to philly? | 你们为什么要去费城? |
We're visiting our boyfriends. | 我们要去见我们的男朋友 |
I think hers is going to propose this weekend. | 我想她那位这周末就要求婚了 |
Isn't that great? | 很好不是吗? |
So great. | 太好了 |
So there we were: | 当时我们的情况是 |
Stuck on an airplane to philadelphia with two very un-single girls, | 困在去费城的航班上,身边是两个非单身的美眉 |
all thanks to your uncle barney. | 这得多谢你们的Barney叔叔 |
Aren't they cute? They're both linebackers for the eagles. | 他们是不是很帅?他们都是费城鹰队的后卫 |
both? Both of their boyfriends are linebackers | 两个都是?她们的男朋友都是橄榄球队后卫! |
You're going to philly? Why? | 你要去费城?为什么? |
I didn't ask. | 我没问 |
Well,it's sounds like you're having a lot more fun than I am. | 听起来你的乐趣比我多多了 |
I'm just talking to guy's backs while they hit on robin. | 我只能看着男人们的后背,当他们搭讪Robin时候 |
Yeah,I bet she gets that a lot. | 是啊,我相信搭讪她的人不少 |
Don't you bet I get that a lot? | 你不相信搭讪我的人很多? |
Not with a ring on your finger. | 只要你戴着戒指就不会啊 |
I mean,you know,guys see the ring,it's like ka-chong,marshall parking only. | 我是说,男的看见你的戒指就好像,注意,Marshall专用停车位 |
Oh,of course. That's it,the ring. I guess I'm not used to it yet. | 哦,原来如此,是戒指的原因,我才我还没习惯它 |
Oh,it's totally the ring. | 哦,就是戒指的原因 |
If you took that ring off your finger,you'd have a ton of guys crowding your junk. | 如果你把戒指取掉,男人们会像潮水般包围你 |
I'm not gonna take off my ring. | 我要取掉我的戒指 |
Wouldn't you be jealous of guys swarming all over my beeswax? | 你就不嫉妒别的蜜蜂包围你的鲜花? |
Oh,yeah,you know me-- I'm the jealous type. | 哦,是啊,你了解我的,我是个醋坛子 |
Any goon so much as looks at you,I'll sock him in the kisser. | 那个混球敢多看你一眼,我就给他一顿老拳 |
No. Seriously,you girls have a good time tonight. | 不,说真的,你今晚可以放松放松 |
Bye. | 再见 |
Robin! Robin! Hey,I'm over here. | Robin!Robin!嘿,我在这儿呢 |
G-g-goin' to philly! | 走-走-去费城! |
Marshall,don't come to philly. | Marshall,别来费城了 |
But we're on an adventure. | 但我们要开始一段冒险 |
We're on a tmac in philadelphia. Crazy... adventure. | 我们现在在费城机场,神经病的……冒险 |
Fine. | 好吧 |
No! No! The night has just started. | 不!不!今晚才刚刚开始 |
Look,airport bar. Flight attendants. | 瞧,机场的酒吧,漂亮的空姐 |
They'll get your tray table in its full upright position say what?! | 她们会为你服务,说:“什么?” |
Passengers mosby and stenson,please come with us,gentlemen. | 乘客Mosby先生和Stenson先生,两位请跟我们走一趟 |
Keep your hands where I can see them. | 把你们的手放在我看得见的地方 |
Barney,I am going to kill you. | Barney,我要宰了你 |
Don't say you're gonna kill someone in front of airport security. | 别在机场安全人员面前说你要宰了谁 |
Not cool,not cool. | 这可不好 |
This is an outrage! | 真是太让人生气了 |
We are international businessmen on very important international business trip. | 我们是国际商人,我们要参加非常重要的国际会议 |
I demand you release us immediately! | 我要求你们立刻释放我们 |
You demand?!No,no,no,no,no. He does not demand.We-we-we-we have no demands. | 你要求?不,不,不,他没要求我们没有要求 |
Sir,I'm gonna have to ask you to remain calm. | 先生,你必须保持冷静 |
Okay. Yeah,I'm calm. I'm totally calm. | 好的,好的,我很冷静 |
We'v got footage of you placing two bags on jfk carousel 3, | 我们的监控录像显示,你们把两个行李箱留在肯尼迪机场3号行李传送带 |
and abandoning them to purchase a last-minute flight with cash. | 并且用现金购买最近的机票离开了 |
--Those bags were your responsibility.--They were your bags! | -那些箱子是你的责任-那是你的箱子! |
Sir,please. We're assessing the bag situation. | 先生们,我们正在检查那些箱子 |
look,this is all just... it's a misunderstanding. | 听我说,这些只是误会 |
Please. | 让我来 |
We are international businessmen. | 我们是国际商人 |
My colleague accidentally left the bags there. | 我的同事不小心将行李遗留在那边 |
Now,please let us go before we miss our international business meeting. | 现在,请让我们离开,不然我们会错过国际会议 |
Can't remember the last time I saw an intertional businessman with an untucked shirt. | 我还从没见过哪个国际商人的衬衫是没有塞进去的 |
In addition,we received this footage taken over the last few months. | 还有,我们收到了过去几个月拍下的监控录像 |
Believe it or not,that duffel bag thing worked. | 相信我,那个箱子的办法很有用 |
The truth is, | 事实上 |
my friend..he does this thing where he goes to airports with fake luggage to pick up girls | 我的朋友,他在机场带着假旅行箱就是为了泡女孩子 |
and we followed some here to philadelphia. That-that-that's it. That's all this is. | 而且我们跟着一对来到了费城,就是这样,全部经过 |
Nobody's that lame. | 没人那么无聊 |
Yes,he's that lame.Tell him you're that lame. | 有,他就有那么无聊,告诉他你有那么无聊 |
--We are international businessmen.--Oh,come on! | -我们是国际商人-哦,得了吧 |
Sir,lower your voice,or I will restrain you. | 先生,不要大声叫喊,不然我就把你铐起来 |
Dude,seriously,relax. | 伙计,说真的,放松 |
--We at least get to call our lawyer.--Exactly! | -至少让我们打电话给我们的律师-说的正是! |
We have a lawyer? | 我们有律师? |
Listen to me-- you're both american citizens. Don't let him pull any patriot act voodoo. | 听我说,你们都是美国公民,别被他所谓的爱国招数骗了 |
You both retain the right to refuse to answer any questions without an attorney present | 你们在律师不在场的时候有权拒绝回答任何问题 |
so don't say anything until I get there,all right? | 在我到之前什么也别说,听见了吗? |
Okay. Good-bye. | 好的,拜拜 |
Philly! | 费城! |
The adventure continues | 冒险继续 |
destroy! | 破坏! |
It's ridiculous in here. Why don't we go somewhere else? | 这太荒唐了,我们去别的地方吧 |
No,this place is great. | 不,这个地方不错 |
What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
--What?--With your lips and everything? | -怎么了?-你的嘴唇还有这一切 |
My lips are always like this. | 我的嘴唇向来如此 |
You had to play the race card. | 你偏要打肤色种族这张牌 |
Oh,relax,ted. We didn't do anything wrong. | 哦,放轻松,Ted我们没做错任何事 |
And,by the way,We'd be out of here by now if you had tucked in your shirt. | 还要顺便说一句,如果你早把衬衫塞好,我们早就可以走了 |
Go ahead,jfk. What is the baggage status? | 说吧,肯尼迪机场行李箱是什么情况? |
They're clean. It's just a whole bunch of condoms.And a powerbar. | 没问题了,只是满满一箱安全套 |
You're free to go. | 你们可以走了 |
Don't come to philly. Man,I'm almost halfway there. | -别到费城来了-伙计,我都走到一半了! |
Yeah,we just got released and we're headg back on the next flight. | 我们刚被释放了,我们坐下一半飞机回来 |
Uh,meet us at mcclaren'S. Maybe we can still make last call. | 我们在Mcclaren's见,也许还能喝几杯 |
Can't we just,just... | 我们能不能就…… |
no,we can't just. We're going home. | 不,我们没有就什么,我们回家 |
We're going to sasha'S. | 我们要去Sasha家 |
Who the hell is sasha? | Sasha是谁? |
Sasha. She's ving friends over for drin at her house. It's gonna be legen..wait for it | Sasha,她请了朋友到她家里去做客这肯定会是传……等等 |
and I hope you're not lactose-intolerant 'cause the second half of that word is..dary! | 而且我希望你不对牛奶过敏,因为下一半是“奇性的”(Legen-dary,dary与乳制品谐音) |
--No.--Legendary. | -不-传奇性的 |
--Legendary. That sounds awesome.--No,marshall,we're going back. | -传奇?这听起来很酷-不,Marshall,我们要回家 |
Fine. Hold on. I have another call. hello? | 好吧,别挂,我有个插拨 |
--Marshall,we're going to sasha'S.--No,we're not. | -Marshall,我们去Sasha家-不,我们不去 |
Ted,ted,ted. Right here. Yes,we are. | Ted,Ted,Ted,看这儿,我们要去的 |
sorry,buddy-- two against one. | 对不起,伙计,二比一 |
--Ooh,look,a booth opened up.--Really? | -哦,瞧啊,一个包间空了-真的? |
Yeah,I thought we could finally go talk... and | 是啊,我想我们终于可以单独聊聊……但是 |
you're not listening to me,so I'm going to walk away. | 你没有听我说话,我一个人去坐了 |
Yeah,yeah,booth. | 是啊是啊,包间 |
I'm engaged. Yeah,I'm sorry. I took my ring off. | 我订婚了,我很抱歉,我把戒指取了 |
It's very,very sweet of you to come over and talk to me,but I just... | 你能过来搭讪真的真的很好,只是我…… |
yeah,I'm gay. I just came over to let you know that you sat on a grape. | 嗯,我是个同性恋,我只是过来告诉你你坐在一个葡萄上了 |
Oh,damn it. | 哦,真糟糕 |
So barney and I hit the town. Philadelphia,pa. | 于是Barney和我进了城,费城,宾州 |
Our first and only stop: | 我们第一站也是最后一站: |
Sasha's party.. | Sasha的派对 |
--so,uh... you're sasha's friends,uh?--You know it. | -那么,嗯……你是Sasha的朋友?-我跟你说过了 |
You guys,keep the volume down. You're gonna wak my grandpa. | 你们几个把声音调小一点,别把我爷爷吵醒了 |
Who wants hard lemonade? | 谁想要柠檬汁? |
--Philly!--Shh! | -费城!-嘘! |
Philly | 费城 |
Backed the bar:Girls' night out wasn't going as robin had hoped. | 回到酒吧,女孩子们的夜晚也不如Robin预期那么开心 |
lily's phone. | Lily的手机 |
Robin,uh,where's lily? | Robin,嗯,Lily在哪儿? |
She's,uh... | 她在,嗯…… |
is she talking to some hot guy? Oh,you can tell me. It's totally cool. It was my idea. | 她是不是在和帅哥聊天?你可以跟我讲的,那是我的主意 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“老爸老妈浪漫史”