英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Previously on The Good Wife. | 《傲骨贤妻》前情回顾 |
Zach, you're 14 years old. | 扎克你才14岁 |
You are a freshman in high school. | 你才上高一 |
You had a junior in your room yesterday with the door closed. | 昨天却和高三女生关着门共处一室 |
The computer stays here. | 你的电脑必须放在这里 |
You know those envelopes on your doorstep-- | 你门口的那些信 |
they're just the beginning. I have a lot more. | 只是个开端我有的是料 |
I don't know what you're talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
Somebody's trying to set up dad. | 有人想陷害爸爸 |
Zach, this is serious. | 扎克这不是闹着玩的 |
Did anything come for me at the apartment that I didn't get? | 我不在家时有什么东西送过来吗 |
Like what? | 什么东西 |
I don't know. A package or something? | 包裹之类的 |
Is this fake, too? | 这也是伪造的吗 |
I don't know. | 不知道 |
Last year, Glenn wiretapped your phones. | 去年格伦窃听了你的电话 |
What? | 什么 |
I saw the recordings on his computer. | 我看到了他电脑上的录音 |
I said I might come over. | 我说我"可能"会去找你 |
I thought you said... | 我以为你说... |
Well, Laya wants to go to the Riviera to see the Prairie Cartel. | 莱雅想去里维埃拉看大草原 |
Is that a stuffed elephant behind you there, Zachary? | 你后面那个是毛绒象吗扎克 |
Well, that is adorable. | 真是可爱 |
I had no idea that you collected stuffed animals. | 我不知道你还收集毛绒玩具 |
I'm in my sister's room. | 我在我妹妹屋子里 |
Oh, bro-sis bonding night. | 兄妹交心之夜 |
That's very sweet. | 真感人 |
My mom moved my computer into the living room. | 我妈把我的电脑挪到了客厅 |
It's been 20 minutes already. | 已经二十分钟了 |
Just... five more. | 再用五分钟 |
You're not even supposed to be on my computer. | 你不应该用我的电脑的 |
So use mine. | 那你用我的好了 |
完整版请点击 | |
Mom's out there. | 妈妈在外面 |
I have spent the last year nannying full time, | 我近一整年都在做全职保姆 |
But with grad school, I can really only do part time. | 但我现在读研所以只能做兼职 |
- And you're at Northwestern? - Yes. | -你在西北大学-是的 |
A dual master's in business and educational psychology. | 双硕士学位商学和教育心理学 |
I'm really interested in child development. | 我真的对教育孩子非常感兴趣 |
Uh, have you heard of the EMT? | 你听过EMT吗 |
The educational measurement test. | 教育方法测试 |
My father created it. | 我爸爸发明的 |
You're not even supposed to be talking to anybody. | 你不应该和任何人聊天的 |
Why do you care? | 不用你管 |
- Because it's my computer. - If you're not gonna be using it, | -这是我的电脑-反正你也没在用 |
- Then really, who cares? - It's mine! | -那又怎样-那是我的电脑 |
I'm from a big family. | 我来自于一个大家庭 |
Six brothers and sisters. | 六个兄弟姐妹 |
Anyway, um, part time is perfect for us. | 行兼职完全没问题 |
I'm just looking for someone who can cover the hours | 只需在我婆婆不在家时 |
that my mother-in-law can't be here. | 帮我照看孩子即可 |
So, this would be afternoons? | 是下午工作吗 |
Evenings? | 还有晚上 |
Yes. | 没错 |
Uh, I was hoping that someone could start next week. | 最好下周就可以上班 |
So, I will call your references, | 我会联系你的推荐人 |
and we'll be in touch. | 我会联系你的 |
Good. | 好的 |
Thank you, Mrs. Florrick. | 谢谢你福瑞克夫人 |
Bye. | 再见 |
Hello? | 喂 |
Alicia. Hi, sorry. It's Will. | 艾丽西娅打扰了我是威尔 |
I know you just got home, | 我知道你刚到家 |
but I just got a call from Memorial North. | 我刚接到北纪念打来的电话 |
- The hospital?- Yeah. We signed them a month ago. | -那家医院-对一个月前和他们签的约 |
You have your own in the other room. | 你自己有电脑 |
Would you both stop arguing about the computer?! | 别再为电脑而吵架了 |
- Exactly. So tell Grace...- This is ridiculous. | -没错跟格雷斯说-太荒谬了 |
The administrator called. | 管理人员打来电话 |
Seems like they got a bit of a fluid situation over there | 他们那里貌似出了点状况 |
involving a possible malpractice suit. | 可能会被控玩忽职守 |
A possible one? | 只是可能 |
Yes. I think they're being overcautious, | 我也觉得他们过于谨慎了 |
but they just came off a million-dollar malpractice payout, | 但他们刚开了张百万美金支票 |
so we jump through hoops. | 我们必须百依百顺 |
They got a call ten minutes ago from a paramedic | 医院十分钟前接到急救员的电话 |
coming in with a heater. | 送一病星入院 |
A heater? | 病星 |
A high-profile patient. | 受高度关注的病人 |
I don't have all the details, but it sounds like an OD to me. | 我不清楚细节貌似是吸毒过量 |
I need someone to get over there, | 我需要有人去查清楚 |
make sure if this does turn into a malpractice suit, | 确保病人不起诉医院玩忽职守 |
we got our ducks in a row. Okay? | 妥善处理这件事好吗 |
Look, I know we've been asking a lot of you lately. | 我知道最近给你安排了很多工作 |
So, if you want me to put this on Cary, I can. | 所以如果你想让我派凯里去也可以 |
No. I've got it. | 不用了我去 |
Thank God. I thought he was sending out Cary. | 谢天谢地我以为他会派凯里来 |
- What's going on?- Ben Bowers, | -什么情况-本·鲍尔斯 |
Gables High star quarterback, | 山墙高中的明星四分卫 |
USU recruit, collapsed on the field. | 犹他州立大学新生比赛时昏倒 |
How's he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
I think we're going to find out now. | 进去看了才知道 |
Mrs. Bowers... | 鲍尔斯夫人 |
Time to go to work. | 该干活了 |
I'm so sorry... | 非常遗憾 |
Get corporate compliance, HR, PR. | 去找公司的规章部人力部公关部 |
No, I have outside counsel. | 不行我在外面还有事 |
Um, code was called at 8:35. | 八点三十五分身亡 |
In-house called police. | 内部人员报的警 |
8:45. They're on their way. | 八点四十五他们在路上了 |
One shoe? | 只有一只鞋 |
Where's the other shoe? | 另一只呢 |
Police are five minutes away. | 警察五分钟后到 |
Is that his bag? | 这是他的包吗 |
Uh, the paramedics brought it in. | 急救员拿进来的 |
完整版请点击 | |
"Dr. Wesley." | 韦斯利医生 |
- Is that the attending physician?- Yes. | -是他的主治医师吗-是的 |
- Is he on staff?- Yes. | -他是医院职工吗-是的 |
What? | 是什么 |
80 milligrams. | 80毫克呢 |
Where's your doctor? | 这医生在哪 |
Wesley? I'll locate him. Why? | 韦斯利吗我去找他怎么了 |
You got 80 milligrams oxycodone in a 17-year-old. | 这17岁孩子随身携带80毫克的羟考酮 |
If you want to know when this went south, | 你想知道他是怎么死的吗 |
This just went south. | 就是因为这个 |
Cops are two minutes away. | 警察两分钟就到 |
They take a half hour to call in detectives. | 他们半个小时后才呼叫刑警 |
Another half hour to find these pills. | 再过半小时就能发现这些药片 |
Doctor's got about 90 minutes before he gets arrested. | 距离医生被捕还有一个半小时 |
I have to get the board together. | 我去召集董事们 |
First, get to your doctor | 先把医生找来 |
- And make sure he exercises his Miranda. - I'll go with. | -让他别乱说话-我跟他一起去 |
Kalinda. | 凯琳达 |
Somehow I should've expected it. | 真是没想到 |
Murphy. | 墨菲 |
- Got here fast.- It's a heater on a Friday night. | -来得挺快-他可是周五晚的病星 |
What do you expect? | 能不快吗 |
- So you been documenting the scene?- Yep. | -你已经在拍摄现场了-对 |
Yeah? Don't suppose you want to focus my eyes on the salient details? | 你没把重要证据藏起来吧 |
Now where's the fun in that? | 那还有什么乐趣 |
Damn. | 该死 |
Is that Dr. Wesley? | 他就是韦斯利医生 |
I'm so sorry, Mrs. Bowers. | 我很遗憾鲍尔斯夫人 |
- I'm just so sorry.- He was only 17. | -真的很遗憾-他才17岁 |
How... how does this...? | 他他怎么会 |
I don't know. | 我不知道 |
- I want to see him. - I understand. | -我想看看他-我理解 |
Dr. Wesley. | 韦斯利医生 |
May I speak to you for a moment? | 可以借一步说话吗 |
Please. | 拜托了 |
- Do I know you?- I'm Alicia. | -我们认识吗-我叫艾丽西娅 |
I'm a lawyer with Stern, Lockhart & Gardner. | 我是斯特恩&洛克哈特&加德纳律所的律师 |
You can't be talking with the mother right now. | 你现在不能和孩子的母亲谈话 |
Why not? | 为什么 |
Your patient overdosed from pills you prescribed. | 你的病人是服了你的处方药过量而死 |
And there is some question about the dosage. | 而且药量有问题 |
Even a simple expression of sympathy | 你哪怕表露出一丝怜悯 |
could be construed as an admission of guilt. | 都可能被作为认罪的证据 |
Then it's an admission. | 那我就认罪 |
That's my patient. I'm their family doctor. | 他是我的病人我是他们的家庭医生 |
And I'm your lawyer. | 我是你的律师 |
If I was sick right now, I would do exactly as you told me to do. | 我若病了我会百分百遵你的医嘱 |
But you're in trouble. | 但你现在有麻烦 |
And I need you to do exactly as I tell you. | 我需要你照我说的做 |
I-I'm in trouble? The police think...? | 我有麻烦吗难道警察认为... |
Please. | 来 |
- Where's your office?- The south tower. | -你办公室在哪儿-在南楼 |
I want you to go there. | 你现在就回办公室 |
Don't speak to anyone. | 跟谁都不要谈起 |
I know this is going to be difficult, | 我知道这样很难 |
But promise me, please... | 但请你答应我 |
I'd never put Ben in harm's way. | 我从来没想过要害本 |
If you're my attorney, I want you to know that. | 你是我的律师我要你心里清楚 |
This is going to be huge, isn't it? | 这事会闹大是吧 |
The press, people... | 媒体很多人 |
Block it out. | 别说出去 |
Alicia, right? | 你叫艾丽西娅对吧 |
Yes. | 对 |
I'm Shawn. | 我叫肖恩 |
We'll speak soon. | 一会儿见 |
He's a Florrick kid. | 他可是福瑞克 |
You got to give him a minute. | 得给他点提前量 |
You sure you're going to be warm enough there, Zachary? | 扎克你确定穿得够暖了吗 |
This is Laya. | 她是莱雅 |
Zach! Zach! Come here, Zach! | 扎克扎克快来啊扎克 |
Zach! | 扎克 |
She had a stroke. | 她中风了 |
She's still unconscious, but stable. | 还没醒过来但病情稳定 |
Which hospital? | 哪家医院 |
Harbor. | 港湾医院 |
The kids couldn't get through to 911, | 孩子们拨不通911 |
so Becca drove them there. | 贝卡开车送他们去的医院 |
Becca? | 贝卡是谁 |
She's Zach's friend. It's a long story. | 她是扎克的朋友说来话长 |
She-she drove, so she's... | 她能开车那她... |
She's 16. | 她16岁 |
Zach was sneaking out to go to a concert. | 扎克正准备溜出去听音乐会 |
I already talked to him. | 我已经找他谈过了 |
I need to get out of here. | 我要出去 |
Okay. | 这样 |
Look, there's an excellent neurologist, | 我认识个出色的神经学专家 |
His name is Dr. Hester, | 黑斯特医生 |
And he's at St. Michael's. | 他在圣米迦勒医院工作 |
You need to get him over to Harbor to evaluate her. | 你把他找去港湾医院让他帮她诊断 |
He's going to tell you that he's busy, | 他会推说他很忙 |
But you just say to him that I'd greatly appreciate it. | 你告诉他会非常感激他 |
I phoned your sister. | 我通知了你妹妹 |
I bet that went well. | 没什么事吧 |
She wants updates. | 她要我随时告知病情 |
I'm going to have Golden apply for a sick bed visit. | 我会让戈登申请探望假释 |
We're going to need a critically ill notification | 我们需要主治医生开据的 |
from the attending physician. | 病危通知书 |
And unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
we bear the cost of a supervised visit. | 假释的监管费得由我们承担 |
Could be... a couple thousand. | 可能要好几千 |
You need to see her. | 你应该去见见她 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
How are you? | 你最近怎么样 |
I'm... | 我... |
It's been a busy 48 hours. | 最近两天很忙 |
I found someone to fill in at home. | 我请了个人照顾家里 |
She had good references. | 上家对她评价不错 |
And, | 另外 |
I'm going to take over Jackie's power of attorney, for the time being. | 我打算暂时接手杰姬的委托书 |
Of course. | 当然 |
So I just need you to sign... | 我需要你签字 |
And just, initial the next page. | 下一页也要签首字母 |
You and Golden can talk about it later. | 这事你和戈登以后可以再议 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
You're welcome. | 不客气 |
This is just odd. | 真奇怪 |
I started the day with one lawyer, and now I have ten. | 起初只有一位律师现在有十位 |
Your issues are our issues, Shawn. | 你的事就是我们的事肖恩 |
Thank you for posting my bail. | 谢谢你们帮我保释 |
- For standing by me.- Of course. | -还支持我-应该的 |
We want to see you cleared. | 我们要看到你脱罪 |
Now, due to the popularity of the victim... | 鉴于受害者的知名度 |
- Ben.- Yes, Ben. | -就是本-对本 |
We believe the state's attorney's office is guilty of legal overreach. | 我们认为州检察官办公室会追究到底 |
They have charged you with murder, | 他们已经控告你谋杀 |
which is a sign of their desperation. | 表明他们已走投无路 |
It's a charge aimed at headlines. | 他们想搞轰动效应 |
Isn't that bad? | 那岂不是很遭 |
Hi. | 你好 |
No, it probably means they don't intend to bring it to trial. | 非也这表明他们并不想闹上法庭 |
They just want to get a plea bargain with some jail time. | 只想让我们认罪求情好送你去坐牢 |
- Any jail time.- Which we won't accept. | -哪怕只坐一天牢-我们不允许 |
Right. We just need to make them aware of the facts. | 没错我们只需让他们知晓真相 |
You prescribed the ten-milligram painkillers, | 你开了十毫克止痛药 |
but not the 80-milligram. | 并非80毫克 |
- That's right.- Good. | -是的-很好 |
So we just need to find where these other drugs came from. | 那我们只需要找出多余的药的来源 |
Our team will do some digging, | 我们团队会去做些调查 |
cut this off before it goes to trial. | 在上法庭之前就了结这案子 |
No way. | 没门儿 |
- You cannot be here.- Hi, Murphy. | -你不能进来-好啊墨菲 |
Yeah, how did you even get in? | 我很好你怎么进来的 |
- Hi, Li.- Kalinda. We miss you. | -你好 李-凯琳达大家都很想你 |
What's that, stomach contents? | 这是什么胃残留物吗 |
Don't answer her. | 别回答 |
Looks like you ran into the one cop | 看来你终于遇上了一个警察 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“傲骨贤妻”