2021二月英语学习总结

2021二月英语学习总结

以下是学习的内容,时间02.22-03.13。单位里开始上班,活很多,对英语的投入不够多。

英语流利说,03.10学习12分钟。流利说一个月至少4次,一周一次。


一、三十而已在海外反响不错


On Tuesday, China's National Radio and Television Administration published a list of 20 Chinese TV and film programs with excellent overseas influence, which included two series focusing on women's issues - the popular reality show Sisters Who Make Waves and drama Nothing but Thirty, which is a huge hit in South Korea.

周二,中国国家广播电视总局公布了20档具有海外影响力的中国电视和电影节目,其中包括两部以女性问题为重点的系列节目——广受好评的真人秀《乘风破浪的姐姐》和在韩国大热的电视剧《三十而已》。

It also expressed the hope that related institutes will help excellent works such as these spread overseas in order to tell China's stories and enhance the international influence of Chinese culture.

希望有关机构将这类优秀作品传播到海外,讲述中国故事,提升中国文化的国际影响力。

Nothing but Thirty, a realistic drama that reflects the anxiety and confusion of ordinary people's lives, has performed well in South Korea.

《三十而已》是一部反映普通民众生活焦虑和困惑的现实主义电视剧,在韩国反响不错。

三十而已


二、印度感染人数下降

Now the country is reporting about 11,000 new cases a day.

现在,该国每天报告大约1.1万例新增病例。

That is down from nearly 100,000 during the worst period of the crisis.

这比危机最严重时期的近10万例有所下降。

Experts studying the virus have suggested many possible explanations for the sudden drop, which happened in nearly every part of India.

研究这种病毒的专家对印度几乎每个地方都有发生的新增病例突然下降提供了许多种可能的解释。

Two possible explanations are that some areas of the country may have reached "herd immunity"

两种可能的解释是,该国的某些地区可能已经达到了群体免疫,

or that Indians may have some preexisting protection from the coronavirus.

或是印度人可能早就对新冠病毒存在某种防护。


三、大陆禁止台湾凤梨

刚刚过去的周末,岛内舆论充斥着焦虑与狂躁的声音

Public opinion on the island is full of anxious and manic voices

起因很简单:大陆决定自3月1日起暂停进口台湾菠萝

The mainland decided to suspend imports of Taiwan pineapples from March 1

名嘴就建议台湾人每人每天吃18公斤菠萝,引发两岸网友的嘲讽。

Mingzui suggested that each Taiwanese should eat 18 kg pineapple a day, which aroused ridicule from netizens on both sides of the Strait.


四、香港选举

After a busy 2020, China's top legislature has made itself an even busier schedule this year with legislation focusing on safeguarding the Constitution and key sectors such as external affairs, national security and public health.

The National People's Congress will continue to perform its legally mandated duties and provide legal safeguards for ensuring constitutional order in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Li Zhanshu, chairman of the NPC Standing Committee, said on Monday.


五、一首歌

Don't Try To Fool Me

Miss Li别把我当傻子

I'm not a stupid girl 我不是个傻女子

Don't call me stupid 别说我笨

I'm just a hungry girl 我只是饥不择食

And you taste so sweet 而你又太美味

And you taste so sweet你太美味

I'm not a weak girl 我不是个弱女子

Don't call me weak, no别说我弱

I'm just a fragile girl 我只是玻璃心

And you are so strong 而你却身强体壮

Yeah you are so strong你身强体壮

Don't try to fool me, no别把我当傻子

Don't try to fool me once again别再次把我当傻子

Don't try to fool me, no别把我当傻子 别

Don't try to fool me in the rain别在雨中把我当傻子

You see I made it boy小子你看 我做到了

Oh you see I made it 你看 我做到了

And I did it boy 小子 我做到了

All on my own 靠我自己的力量

Yes all on my own 全凭我自己的力量

So don't judge me, no 所以 别对我评头论足的 别

No don't judge me 别对我评头论足的

And don't blame me boy 小子别怪我

你可能感兴趣的:(2021二月英语学习总结)