紧急呼救第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
There he is. | 他来了 |
Compensate much? | 搞得这么隆重吗 |
He only turns ten once. | 他只过一次十岁生日 |
And what ten-year-old doesn't want a sushi chef at his birthday party? | "哪有十岁小孩不希望生日派对上有寿司师傅呢" |
Cam! | 小卡 |
Maybe I'm overcompensating a little bit. | 我是搞得有点太隆重了 |
He's dealing with a lot lately. | 他最近日子不太好过 |
Man, this wind is awful, huh? | 天这股风真猛 |
Santa Anas. | 这里可是圣安娜市 |
Makes my allergies go crazy. | 我天天犯过敏呢 |
Cam! You having fun? | 小卡玩得开心吗 |
His mother's turning him against me. Undermining. | 他母亲挑拨我们的关系说我坏话 |
I told you to give her more in the divorce settlement. | 我说过你离婚时应该分多一点钱给她 |
完整版请点击 | |
That money pays her to be cool. | 那笔钱已经够她花的了 |
Pays who to be cool? | 给谁钱呢 |
This wind. Dan, do you mind holding your son? | 这股风丹你能抱一下你儿子吗 |
- Excuse me. - Danny! | -失陪一下-丹尼 |
- Coming in! - Dad, you-you're too big. | -我来啦-爸爸你太大只了 |
Come on! | 来吧 |
紧急呼救单词统计
紧急呼救高频单词统计
Yeah! | 太好玩了 |
- Higher? - Yeah. | -想跳得更高吗-想 |
- All right, who wants more? Want more? - We do! | -有谁想再来一次吗来吗-来吧 |
Yeah. | 当然想啊 |
Cameron! | 卡梅隆 |
- Stay back. - My God! | -后退-天啊 |
Does somebody make a call? | 谁能打电话报警吗 |
Adult male, down, on the hillside. | 成年男性摔落在山坡上 |
We got three kids in a bouncy house. | 充气屋里有三个孩子 |
All right, we're gonna stage the trucks on that service road. | 我们会把车开到辅道上 |
Hen, I want you and Buck to rappel down, | 亨你和巴克垂降下去 |
anchor that bouncy house. | 固定住充气屋 |
Assess the condition of those kids, | 评估孩子们的伤势 |
start to send them down one-by-one in a basket. | 用救生篮把他们一个一个滑下去 |
I'll take care of the dad. | 那个父亲就交给我吧 |
Chimney, you're gonna stay up here and work the winch. | 奇米你留在这里牵引 |
How come I never get to do any of the fun stuff? | 我怎么每次都分不到刺激的任务 |
Working the winch is fun. | 牵引也很刺激啊 |
Help. | 救命 |
Help. | 救命 |
Bouncy house secure, Chim. | 充气屋固定好了老奇 |
Copy. | 收到 |
- Easy. - Yep. | -慢点-好 |
- Help! - Help. | -救命啊-救命 |
Hey, guys? Hey! Hey, guys, we're... | 孩子们孩子们我们... |
We're L.A. Fire and Rescue. We're gonna get you out of here, okay? | 我们是洛杉矶消防救援队我们会把你们救出去 |
Everybody, just stay calm. | 大家冷静 |
Hey, boys, can you tell if your friend here is okay? | 孩子们你的朋友还好吗 |
Is he awake? Is he breathing? | 他还有意识吗有呼吸吗 |
- Lower the basket down, Chim. - Copy. | -把救生篮放下来老奇-收到 |
Is my dad okay? | 我爸爸还好吗 |
- Cameron... - Sir. | -卡梅隆-先生 |
Sir, do not move your head. | 先生请不要移动头部 |
Stay still. We'll get you out of here as soon as we can. | 尽量别动我们会尽快救你离开这里 |
Cameron... | 卡梅隆 |
- Chim, little lower. - Copy. | -老奇再低点-收到 |
Boys, come on, let's go. Now. | 孩子们来快来 |
All right, that's it. Nice and easy, nice and easy. | 非常好慢慢来慢慢来 |
All right, basket coming in, Hen. | 好了把救生篮送进去亨 |
Hen's going down. She's got one kid, come on. | 亨要下去了她救出了一个孩子 |
紧急呼救中英对照台词本截图
紧急呼救中英对照台词本截图
All right. | 好了 |
Chim, we're good. Take me down. | 老奇我们准备好了放我下去 |
BP and heart rate stable. | 血压和心率正常 |
Vitals are stable. | 生命体征平稳 |
Dad? | 爸爸 |
- Dad! - Dan! | -爸爸-丹 |
I thought you were dead. | 还以为你死了 |
I'm okay, Cam. | 我没事小卡 |
We're both okay. | 我们都没事 |
Love you so much. | 我很爱你 |
I love you so much, too. | 我也很爱你 |
It's okay. | 没事了 |
Everything is gonna be okay. | 都会没事的 |
Had us worried, there. | 让我们担心死了 |
Now Everything's gonna be okay. | 现在都没事了 |
We're good down here. | 下面完事了 |
You can pack it up topside. | 你在上面可以收尾了 |
Nice work at the winch. | 牵引工作干得不错 |
Thanks. | 谢了 |
May. May. May. Wake up, wake up, wake up. | 梅梅梅醒醒醒醒 |
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. Wake up. | 拜托拜托拜托醒醒 |
May! | 梅 |
阿西娜·格兰特 氢可酮[麻醉镇痛药] | |
Mom. Mom! | 妈妈妈妈 |
What's wrong with May? | 梅怎么了 |
Honey. Honey, honey, honey. | 宝贝宝贝宝贝 |
Your sister isn't feeling well, okay? | 你姐姐不舒服懂吗 |
I need you to go next door to the Johnsons. | 你得去邻居约翰逊家 |
Call your father, tell him to meet me at the hospital, okay? | 打给你父亲让他去医院找我懂吗 |
- All right, can you do that? - Yeah. | -好了做得到吗-好 |
All right. Lock the door. | 好锁好门 |
I have to go and ride with your sister. | 我得陪你姐姐去医院 |
Pulse is weak and thready. What did she take? | 脉搏微弱无力她吃了什么 |
Hydrocodone. | 氢可酮 |
Do you know how many pills she took, the dosage? | 知道她吃了几片吗药的剂量 |
They were mine from last year. | 这是我去年开的药 |
I had some dental work done but didn't finish the bottle. | 我去治过牙但药没吃完 |
Maybe six or seven were left, I-I-I don't know. | 或许有六七片我不记得了 |
Pupils aren't responding. | 瞳孔没反应 |
She's a six on the GCS, fading. | 昏迷指数6在衰竭 |
Mommy's right here, baby. | 妈妈在这儿宝贝 |
It's okay. I'm right here. | 没事我就在这儿 |
Can you hear me? | 能听见吗 |
Stay with me. Stay with me. | 坚持住坚持住 |
You're gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
完整版请点击 | |
They're gonna take good care of you. | 医生会救你的 |
You be strong for me now, okay? | 给我坚持住好吗 |
Athena. What's up? You're not answering your phone. | 阿西娜怎么了你不接电话 |
I-I rushed out so fast, I forgot it. | 我走得太快忘带了 |
Okay, well, what happened? | 好怎么了 |
She took a bunch of pills. | 她吃了好多药片 |
On purpose? Well, what did she take? | 故意的吗是什么药 |
- Hydrocodone. - Okay, can... | -氢可酮-好我们... |
- Well, can we see her? - No... she's still in ICU. | -能见见她吗-不能她还在重症监护室 |
They said maybe half an hour or so. | 医生说可能要半个小时左右 |
I need to sit down. | 我得坐一下 |
God, this is my fault. | 天啊都怪我 |
You were right, you were... you were right. | 你说得对你说得对 |
I shouldn't have told them. | 我不该告诉他们 |
They weren't ready. | 他们还没准备好 |
Did she seem this upset to you? | 你看出她心烦意乱了吗 |
I mean, I-I know it's... hard. | 我知道这很难接受 |
But this hard? | 但没想到这么严重 |
When is the last time we didn't know exactly what May was feeling? | 我们从什时候开始不了解梅的感受了 |
Sh-- well, she's a teenager now. | 她处在青少年时期 |
I-I just, you know, maybe we weren't, | 或许我们... |
paying enough attention. | 不够关注她 |
- I just-- I don't know, but... - Okay, all right, | -我...我也说不好但-好好了 |
let's-let's not do this right now, okay? | 现在先别说这个好吗 |
Okay. | 好 |
Okay. | 好 |
H-He with you? | 他跟你一起来的吗 |
We... | 我们... |
we were having dinner, and he... and-and he drove me here. | 我们当时在一起吃晚饭他开车送我过来了 |
I'm sorry. He was... he was just worried about me. | 抱歉他只是担心我 |
I-I'm gonna get a cup of coffee. | 我去喝杯咖啡 |
Yeah, okay. | 好 |
The last time she was in a hospital bed, | 上次她躺在医院的病床上 |
I was lying in it with her, feeding her. | 是她躺在我身边我给她哺乳 |
Yeah. It was just an hour and a half of labor. | 是啊一个半小时她就出生了 |
We almost didn't make it to the hospital. | 我们差点没来成医院 |
She was so damn eager to get into this world. | 她迫切地想来到这个世界上 |
Mom? | 妈妈 |
Baby. | 宝贝 |
Dad's here, too. | 爸爸也在呢 |
Hey, sweetheart. | 甜心 |
I'm sorry. I was stupid. | 对不起我好傻 |
No, you're not stupid, honey. | 不你不傻宝贝 |
You're a young girl. | 你只是还太小 |
Being young is hard, honey. | 青春本来就苦亲爱的 |
And I'm the one that should be sorry. | 我才该道歉 |
I didn't see how much you were suffering with all of the stuff at home. | 我没看出家里大人的事让你如此难受 |
About me. | 我出柜给你带来了痛苦 |
This wasn't because of you, Daddy. | 不是因为你爸爸 |
Things have been going on. | 发生了一些事 |
I didn't want to tell you about them, | 我本来不想告诉你们 |
because I was trying to handle it by myself. | 因为我是想自己摆平 |
What kind of things, honey? | 发生什么事了宝贝 |
At school? A boy? | 学校的事吗交往的男生吗 |
No. Bunch of girls. | 不一群女生 |
Mostly this one, Layla. | 特别是其中一个蕾拉 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字