伦敦生活第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
- Yeah! - Yeah! | -爽 -爽翻了 |
- Oh! - Oh, look at me. | -喔 -哦 快看我 |
I want to see those tiny things again. | 我想再看看你的小奶子 |
Stay sexy. Stay sexy. | 要性感 要性感 |
Those tits. | 你的奶子 |
- OK. Yeah! - They are so fucking tiny. | -喔 爽 -可真是够小的 |
May I...? | 你能不能 |
Yeah. | 爽呆了 |
Oh, God. | 哦天 |
There's always a stage when someone's falling | 总会有这样的情况 |
in love with you that they lose their erection. | 有人实在是太爱你了 爱到小弟弟都硬不起来了 |
They get confused, they panic, the stakes get too high, | 他们迷茫 他们恐慌 他们害怕失去 |
the blood rushes from their dick to their heart. | 血液从下半身涌到心里去了 |
完整版请点击 | |
- Jesus. - And everything is fucked. | -老天 -然后就没有然后了 |
What? | 怎么了 |
No, I don't think Hillary is going to want to hear this. | 没 我觉得希拉里肯定不愿意听到这个消息 |
Go on. | 说吧 |
- No. - Go on. | -我不说 -说吧 |
OK, an 11-year-old boy was put in juvenile prison | 好吧 一个十一岁小男孩被关进少管所了 |
伦敦生活高频词统计
伦敦生活高频词
for repeatedly sticking rubber ended pencils | 原因是他一直拿铅笔的橡皮头 |
up his school hamster's arsehole. | 戳他们学校仓鼠的屁股 |
- What? - Yeah. | -啥 -没错 |
Why would they do that? | 他们干嘛要这样 |
Apparently he liked it when their eyes popped out. | 看来他挺喜欢看仓鼠眼睛凸出来的样子 |
No, why would they send him away? | 不是 他们干嘛要把他关起来 |
He needs help. | 他需要帮助 |
She was a surprising person. | 她挺不走寻常路的 |
They shouldn't have just locked him up. | 他们不该只是把他关起来 |
He pencil-fucked a hamster. | 他可是用铅笔操仓鼠的人啊 |
Yeah, but he's obviously not happy, | 是啊 但他很显然并不幸福 |
happy people wouldn't do things like that. | 幸福的人不会做这种事的 |
- Fair point. - And anyway, | -说得对 -而且啊 |
that's the very reason | 就是因为这样 |
why they put rubbers on the end of pencils. | 所以才要在铅笔上安橡皮头嘛 |
To fuck hamsters? | 就为了操仓鼠吗 |
No, because people make mistakes. | 不是 因为人们会犯错误啊 |
Hey. | 嘿 |
Hey. | 嘿 |
Hey. | 嘿 |
Look, about last night. | 听着 昨晚的事 |
I don't usually connect with women. | 我不常对女人产生感情 |
I know, that's what I like about you. | 我知道 我就喜欢你这点 |
Yeah, OK. | 呃 好吧 |
I... | 我 |
This must be what insecure feels like. | 不安恐怕就是这种感觉 |
Actually, can we speak about this later? | 其实 这件事我们可以以后再谈吗 |
I want to find the right words for you. | 我要好好想想怎么跟你说 |
I'll see you at the sexhibition? | 那就性展会上见了 |
- Yeah, I'll see you there. - I'm going to go to yoga. | -好 在那见吧 -我要去做瑜伽了 |
Ok. | 好 |
- Marvellous. - I'm so relieved you're here. | -太棒了 -你能来真是太好了 |
Hi. | 你好啊 |
And, hello, good looking. | 你也好啊 帅哥 |
Hello. | 你好 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
- Well clung to. - Thank you. | -看你们好恩爱啊 -谢谢 |
Does it get very boring, | 你是不是都听腻了 |
everyone telling you how gorgeous you are all the time? | 总有人夸你帅 |
- A little. - Should we... | -有点吧 -要不我们 |
伦敦生活台词本中英对照
伦敦生活台词本单词标注
Yes, I won't forget this, I promise. | 没错 我不会忘记的 真的 |
Sure. Is Claire here yet? | 没事 克莱尔到了吗 |
No, not yet, you're an angel for being here. | 没 还没有 你能来真太好了 |
Would you just hold on to that? | 你能端一下吗 |
There are bottles for topping up on the little bar just inside. | 里面的小吧台上有续杯用的酒 |
I'm the luckiest thing to have you. | 有你帮我真是感激不尽 |
And... | 还有 |
...there. | 这个 |
You're a natural. | 毫无违和感哦 |
No, really, though, this sexhibition | 不 不过 其实 这个性展会 |
isn't about me trying to get you all aroused, | 不是为了让你们性奋才办的 |
it's about the beauty of sex. | 而是为了展示性的美好 |
And how it brings us all together. | 还有性是怎么让我们走到一起的 |
How it excites and connects, how it opens people's minds, | 如何让人兴奋 让人们互相联系 如何让人开放心胸 |
after all, sex got us all here. | 毕竟 是性让我们来到这世界 |
Sex brings life. | 性创造生命 |
I've been building this sexhibition since I was 11 and a quarter, | 我从十一岁多一点就开始在筹备这次性展会了 |
which is when I first climaxed by accident on a bidet. | 当时我在坐式浴盆里意外高潮了 |
The bidet is, of course, | 当然了 那个浴盆 |
exhibited here, as are all | 正在这里展览 作为 |
of the pieces from my first ever sexhibition. | 我首次性展会的所有展品之一 |
All apart from one. | 但只有一件展品不在这里 |
A few weeks ago one of my | 几周前我工作室里的一件 |
most delicate pieces was stolen from my studio. | 最珍贵的展品被偷走了 |
But in a sense it was a blessing. | 但是塞翁失马焉知非福 |
In fact, her brutal snatching | 事实上 她的野蛮掠夺 |
made me think of the women of the world | 使我想到世界上那些 |
they've been robbed of their freedom, of their happiness, and, | 被夺走自由 幸福 以及 |
in the saddest of cases, of their bodies. | 最不幸的 身体被掠夺的女性们 |
So in many ways I have to thank the thief for creating my most | 所以我十分感谢那名窃贼 是她让我创造出了 |
profound piece of work to date... | 我至今为止最深刻的一件作品 |
A Woman Robbed. | 被掠夺的女人 |
Now, I would ask you all to leave your genitals at the door | 现在 请你们把不纯洁的心思都扔到门外 |
and bring your minds to these pieces. | 用你们的思想来欣赏这些展品 |
I don't believe people always | 我不相信当人们看见裸体时 |
think about sex when they see a naked body, | 会只想着性事 |
I believe they think about their own minds, their own bodies, | 我相信他们会想到自己的思想 自己的身体 |
and their own power. | 和自己的力量 |
And that's what this show is really about... | 而这场展览正是有关于此 |
...it's about power. | 关于力量 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
Beautiful. | 说得真好 |
Claire, it's me, just wondering where you are, | 克莱尔 是我 就想问问你在哪 |
because I am very much here and waiting for you. | 因为我在这里全心全意地等你呢 |
OK, bye. | 好了 拜拜 |
完整版请点击 | |
Dammit, Claire. Have you | 该死 克莱尔 你有没有 |
seen a sort of stressed out version of me | 在哪里见过 |
anywhere? | 压力山大的我 |
Is it weird that my mouth's watering? | 我竟然会流口水是不是很奇怪啊 |
It's really fantastic work, honestly, it's amazing. | 真是很精彩的展品 真的 非常棒 |
Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
Yes, it's extraordinary. | 是啊 非常不错 |
Really, really moving. | 非常 非常感人 |
Present. I'd love one of these on my floor... | 很前卫 要是我家也能有一件就好了 |
...like a rug with perks. | 比方说竖满旗杆的地毯之类的 |
I'm sure you would, but it's | 我知道你想要 但是现在 |
very securely nailed to the wall this evening. | 这些固定措施是非常牢固的 |
- Have you found your father yet? | 你发现你爸了没有 |
- Yes, I think he's by the coats. | 嗯呐 他好像在衣帽间那里 |
No, no, have you found your father yet? | 不 不是 你发现你爸了没有 |
It's just so very obvious to me. | 我一眼就能看出来哦 |
Yeah. | 没错 |
Connor. | 康纳 |
Look, about this morning... | 听着 今天早上 |
Listen, what I was trying to say is... | 听着 我想说的是 |
- Here we go. - I didn't | -来了来了 -我本来 |
realise this until we were having sex earlier and | 没注意到 直到我们之前上床 然后 |
- I lost my... - Erection. | -我没能 -勃起 |
- Erection. - One more time. | -勃起 -你说什么 |
Erection. | 勃起 |
But it made me realise... I'm in love. | 但是这使我醒悟 我发现了真爱 |
OK, I mean, I don't really know what to... | 好吧 我是说 我不知道怎么 |
I don't want to have sex with anyone else, | 我不想跟其他人滚床单了 |
and that's never happened to me before. | 这是前所未有的情况 |
I'm in love. | 我发现了真爱 |
And I need to tell her. | 我得告诉她 |
- Her? - Yeah, we've been together for a couple of months. | -她 -是啊 我们在一起几个月了 |
And physically she just never satisfied me, | 在身体上她从没满足过我 |
she has these really massive, | 她的胸又大 |
bouncy tits that really don't do anything for me. | 又有弹性 但对我来说没什么用 |
And you just kept turning up like this sexy... | 而你一直表现得像个性感的 |
...plank. | 飞机场 |
And it confused me. | 我很困惑 |
I just don't think I should | 我觉得我不该 |
be fucking around behind her back any more. | 再背着她乱搞了 |
I just thought I should say that I am | 我觉得我应该跟你 |
sorry if I have | 道歉 如果我 |
led you on. | 让你误会了的话 |
No. | 没有 |
God, no, my ex is due back any day now anyway, so, | 天啊 没事 反正我前任随时都可能回到我身边 所以 |
it's... | 嗯 |
I'm happy for you. | 真为你高兴 |
I... I knew you wouldn't give a shit. | 我 我就知道你不会在意这种事的 |
What can I say? | 这话我咋接呢 |
I'm sorry, I don't give a shit. | 对不起 我不在意 |
Cool. | 好了 |
Never wear padding, OK? | 永远别穿胸垫 好吗 |
Claire, where are you? | 克莱尔 你在哪 |
I can't survive much longer in this sea of penises. | 我要淹死在鸡巴的海洋里了 |
I don't know anyone. And, so... | 我一个人都不认识 而且 |
Harry? | 哈里 |
Harry? | 哈里 |
- Hi. - Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
What did she do to you? | 她对你做了什么 |
We just, you know, covered me in plaster and | 就是 你懂的 把我用石膏糊满 |
left me in the garden for a couple of hours. | 然后在院子里晾了几小时 |
Oh, God, hi. | 哦 天啊 你好 |
It's so good to see you. | 能见到你真是太好了 |
- Hi. - Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
Hi. | 嗨 |
Hi. | 嗨 |
I'm just going to go and browse around. | 我要到处去逛逛了 |
It was really nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
You, too. | 我也是 |
That's... Elaine. | 她是 伊莱恩 |
- We're... - Did you see that | -我们 -你见到 |
really good-looking guy that came in with me? | 跟我一起来的那个帅哥了吗 |
No, but I saw a really | 没有 不过我见到 |
good-looking guy on his motorbike outside, why? | 外面有个超帅的哥们骑摩托走了 怎么 |
Yeah, that's, he, well, he and I... | 对 就是他 呃 我和他 |
Great. | 真好 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字