余光中《等你,在雨中》Waiting for you, I'm in the rain

《等你,在雨中》是现代诗人余光中写于1962年的一首爱情诗,全诗句式参差,语意顿挫,音韵柔婉,语言优美典雅,心理描写细致动人。

等你,在雨中,在造虹的雨中

Waiting for you I'm in the rain, --the rainbow's rain,

蝉声沉落,蛙声升起

in which the crickets get silent and the frogs cry with might and main.

一池的红莲如红焰,在雨中

A pond of lotus, red as the flame in such a rain, even you not came,

你来不来都一样,竟感觉每朵莲都像你

I feel not dispirited, cause each lotus stands for you, my dear flame,

尤其隔着黄昏,隔着这样的细雨

at such a dusk, the rainy dusk. I'm instantly waiting for you,

永恒,刹那,刹那,永恒

and I'll constantly wait for you.

等你,在时间之内,在时间之外,等你

I'll wait for you in our appointed time instantly;

在刹那,在永恒

I'll wait for you even beyond our time constantly.

如果你的手在我的手里,此刻

If you are here with your hands in my hand,and

如果你的清芬

If you are here with your clear fragrance, in my nostril, of land,

在我的鼻孔,我会说,小情人

I'll tell you, my flame,

诺,这只手应该采莲,在吴宫

This hand is for picking up, in Wu Palaces, the lotus flower,

这只手应该摇一柄桂桨,在木兰舟中

And the other hand is for pulling the laurel oar of lily boat in the river.

一颗星悬在科学馆的飞檐

A star overhanging on the eaves of the science musium,

耳坠子一般的悬着

like an eardrop,

瑞士表说都七点了

My Swiss watch gets to the seven o'clock ,

忽然你走来

when into my eyes you drop

步雨后的红莲,翩翩,你走来

like the red lotus after rain.

像一首小令

You come to me like one of short lyric poetry

从一则爱情的典故里你走来

And you come to me like a love story,

从姜白石的词里,有韵地,你走来

And you come to me like a Jiang- Baishi's rhymed melody.

【小感】

等待,是一卷浪漫的诗篇,是一片阒寂的山海。因心中有所期待而欢喜,又因盼而不得而怅然。有时并不知这场等待是否值得,但依旧守候与凝望,刹那和永恒都在一念之间。即使时光散落在四季的轮回里,斑驳了记忆,苍老了韶华,也不曾后悔。梦里飞花红几回,初心不改,此时方知,踏雪寻梅,是余生最浪漫的修行,余生等你,是最美的旅程。看清天边月牙,挥就水墨青花,又何惧霎那芳华、一纸清霜。

【词汇解释】

1  cricket  n. 板球,板球运动;蟋蟀

2  might   n. 强大力量,威力,势力

3  main    adj. 主要的,最大的,最重要的

4  dispirited  adj. 沮丧的;没有精神的

5  instantly  adv. 立即地;马上地

6  constantly  adv. 不断地;时常地

7  laurel  n. 桂冠,殊荣

8  oar  n. 桨  v.划行

9  overhang  v. 悬垂,悬于……之上  

10  eaves  n. 屋檐

11  rhyme  vt. 使押韵;用韵诗表达

12  melody  n. 旋律;歌曲;美妙的音乐

你可能感兴趣的:(余光中《等你,在雨中》Waiting for you, I'm in the rain)