英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Spirit of my silence I can hear you | 我能听见你沉默的心绪 |
But I'm afraid to be near you | 但我却不敢靠近 |
And I don't know where to begin | 我不知该从何开始 |
And I don't know where to begin | 我不知该从何开始 |
Okay, I'm ready. | 我准备好了 |
You promise you like your gift? | 你保证喜欢我送的礼物吗 |
The towel? It's absolutely terrible. | 这条毛巾吗简直糟透了 |
Suit's on? | 穿戴好了吗 |
- Yes, ma'am. - Your birthday suit. | -是的-你的生日礼服[双关"裸体"] |
Only one I've got. | 就一条毛巾 |
I had to put the lingerie on top of my clothes. | 我只能把内衣套在外面了 |
完整版请点击 | |
I see that. | 看出来了 |
It wasn't a great moment for me. | 这感觉一点也不好 |
Tradition is tradition. | 尊重传统嘛 |
Yeah. But I'm gonna go ahead | 是啊不过今年呢 |
and spare us both the seductive birthday dance this year. | 我们就不跳撩人生日舞折磨彼此了 |
I'm sorry, baby, but it's my birthday, | 抱歉宝贝今天是我生日 |
and I would really, really like to see the dance. | 而我非常非常想看生日舞 |
Your funeral. | 恶心到了别怪我 |
Ready? Mm-hmm. | 准备好了吗 |
You like it, right?? | 喜欢吗 |
This is what you want? | 你是想看这个吗 |
A little of that. | 撩一下衣服 |
A little of that, for you? | 是不是想看这里 |
I will gag you dead with that towel. | 我真想用那条毛巾噎死你 |
Okay, okay. | 我错了 |
- I'm quiet. - Come on. | -我不笑了-能不能行 |
36只是一个数字 生日快乐 | |
Amethyst and flowers on the table | 桌上摆放着紫水晶和鲜花 |
Is it real or a fable | 不知是真是假 |
Well, I suppose a friend is a friend | 我想朋友总归只是萍水相逢 |
生日派对前你不许碰蛋糕 爱你凯特 | |
And we all know how this will end | 我们都知道结局将会如何 |
You suck. | 真过分 |
What is that song you sing for the dead | 你会用哪首歌悼念逝去的生灵 |
I see the signal searchlight strike me | 我看见探照灯光照向我 |
In the window of my room | 透过窗子照进房间 |
Got a sec, boss? | 方便说话吗老板 |
Yeah. What's up? | 是怎么了 |
Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
Happy birthday... | 祝你生日... |
- Yeah... - to you | -这...-快乐 |
Happy... | 祝你... |
I forgive you, mother, I can hear you | 我原谅你了妈妈我能听见你的声音 |
And I long to be near you | 我多想靠着你 |
We love your show. | 我们特别喜欢你演的剧 |
Do you want to dance? | 要来跳个舞吗 |
Uh-uh. No. But, um, | 不了不过... |
you know, you go ahead. | 你们随便玩 |
It's my birthday today. | 今天是我生日 |
36 today. | 36岁了 |
- You don't look 36. - Yeah, | -根本看不出来-客气了 |
I do. | 看得出来 |
Happy 36th birthday to you | 祝你36岁生日快乐 |
Happy 36th birthday to you | 祝你36岁生日快乐 |
I have triplets inside of me | 我怀了三胞胎 |
I am Shamu | 我是杀人鲸 |
And we all know how this will end | 我们都知道结局将会如何 |
Hey, Big Three. | 三个小家伙 |
Do you three know how much I love your mother | 你们三个知道我有多爱你们妈妈吗 |
I mean, do you even have any idea? | 你们能想象得到吗 |
Yeah, we do. Now shut up | 能快闭嘴吧 |
and let your fat-ass wife go to sleep. | 让你家胖婆娘好好睡个觉 |
No. No, no, no. Birthday tradition is birthday tradition. | 不行生日传统一定要坚持 |
So close your eyes in there, kids, | 闭好眼睛哦孩子们 |
because Daddy's about to do some real terrible things to Mommy. | 因为爸爸要对妈妈做坏坏的事情了 |
I see the signal searchlight strike me | 我看见探照灯光照向我 |
找到他了 威廉·希尔62岁 家庭住址: 费城林肯街14号公寓4B | |
In the window of my room | 透过窗子照进房间 |
Chimney swift that finds me be my keeper | 燕子探寻到了我的踪迹 |
Silhouette of the cedar | 在雪松上留下斑驳剪影 |
What is that song you sing for the dead | 你会用哪首歌悼念逝去的生灵 |
What is that song you sing for the dead | 你会用哪首歌悼念逝去的生灵 |
How could you possibly want me right now? | 你怎么会现在对我有性趣 |
I see the signal searchlight strike me | 我看见探照灯光照向我 |
In any state, my wife, you arouse me. | 老婆你对我来说随时都是诱惑 |
In the window of my room | 透过窗子照进房间 |
I bet I can make that go away. | 我能让你一秒忍回去 |
- There's nothing you can say that's... - My water just broke. | -你说什么都改变不了...-我羊水破了 |
- Yep? - Yeah. | -是吗-对 |
You know when I think it all went wrong for me | 我觉得我的人生偏离轨道 |
was 1986, second grade. | 是在1986年小学二年级 |
They were sending the Challenger up into space. | 当时挑战者号正要发射到太空 |
You remember the Challenger, right? | 你们记得挑战者号吧 |
- Yeah. With Sandra Bullock? - No. | -桑德拉·布洛克演的呗-不是 |
Christa McAuliffe, right? | 是克里斯塔·麦考利夫 |
She was gonna be the first teacher into space. | 她本来会成为第一位进入外太空的教师 |
She was actually gonna change the world. | 她本来将会改变世界的 |
I don't know how, but you could feel that, you know? | 虽然不知道如何改变但我就是相信 |
At least, in second grade, you could... you could feel it. | 至少在二年级的时候我很相信 |
Middle of the school day, | 那天上学 |
the teacher brings in a TV, right? | 老师抬进来一台电视 |
We're all just sitting there, watching the launch, | 我们都坐着看发射现场 |
a bunch of seven-year-olds just-just watchin'. | 一群七八岁的孩子坐在一起看 |
And all of a sudden, boom! | 突然一声巨响 |
The whole thing explodes. | 飞船直接爆炸了 |
Little pieces of sweet Christa McAuliffe | 克里斯塔·麦考利夫的碎片 |
come raining down all over the state of Florida. | 洒遍了佛罗里达州的土地 |
It was awful. | 太惨烈了 |
Maybe that's when I realized trying to change the world | 也许就是那时我意识到了 |
just leads to being blown up | 改变世界就意味着 |
into little pieces all over Florida. | 被炸成碎片四处飘散 |
Maybe that's how I wound up as the Man-ny. | 所以我才成了《靓男保姆》的演员 |
It's my sister. | 我妹电话 |
完整版请点击 | |
Kate? | 凯特 |
You... you didn't have any ice, so... | 你...你没有冰块了所以... |
Well, this is a low point. | 这可真是人生低谷了 |
We're 36. | 我们36了 |
We're officially late 30s. | 正式进入三十的后半段 |
Like, we are deep in the threes. | 马上就要奔四了 |
Yep. | 没错 |
How did I get here? | 我怎么会到这种地步 |
Like, how the hell did I get here? | 我怎么会变成这幅样子 |
Remember second grade, the Challenger explosion? | 还记得二年级挑战者号爆炸吗 |
You have got to stop with the Challenger explosion. | 别再提挑战者号爆炸这事了 |
There's something there. | 肯定有关系 |
You're the only good thing in my life, Kev. | 你是我这辈子唯一美好的事情小凯 |
I'm not that great. Come on. | 我可没那么好得了吧 |
I know. | 我知道 |
That's what makes it worse. | 所以我才更惨 |
I had this... | 我憧憬着 |
whole dream life that I envisioned for myself. | 自己梦想中的生活 |
A real career... ? | 有份正经工作 |
I would marry a man like Dad. | 嫁一个老爸那样的男人 |
I would be a mom like Mom. | 做个妈妈那样的老妈 |
But look at me, Kev. | 可你看看我小凯 |
Like, I ate my dream life away. | 我把自己的梦想吃了个精光 |
So what do you... what do you want me to say to you, huh? | 你想让我怎么安慰你 |
Wh-What... Give me the magic phrase, sis, | 好妹妹只要能让你好受点 |
to say to make you feel better and I'll say it. | 你想听什么我都跟你说 |
Tell me to quit feeling sorry for myself. I don't know. | 让我别再自怨自艾之类的 |
Tell me to wake the hell up. Tell me, | 让我振作起来让我... |
tell me to lose the damn weight. | 让我减掉这身该死的肥肉 |
Quit feeling sorry for yourself. | 别再自怨自艾 |
All right? That can start right now. Wake the hell up. | 明白吗马上就可以开始振作起来 |
And-and, you know... | 还有还有... |
the... What was the... what was the third thing? | 第三...第三是什么事来着 |
Lose the damn weight. | 减掉这身该死的肥肉 |
You want to say that again? | 要再说一遍吗 |
I'm gonna lose the damn weight. | 我要减掉这身该死的肥肉 |
You are a lot smarter than you look. | 你比看起来要聪明多了 |
That's what Michael Bay told me. | 迈克尔·贝[著名导演]也这么说我 |
Here you go. | 放松点 |
Oh, yeah. Thank you. | 好谢谢 |
Hey, do you realize me and the kids | 你有没有意识到 |
are gonna have the same birthday? | 我跟孩子们会是同一天生日 |
- I know. - Yeah. | -对啊-是啊 |
Still, six weeks early is pretty early. | 不过提前六周也早太多了 |
Yeah. I know. | 是啊我知道 |
What the hell could this thing possibly be for? | 这东西能干什么用啊 |
It's for rectal examinations. | 是做肛检的 |
That one's from the dirty pile. | 那个已经用过了 |
Sorry. | 抱歉 |
Now, then, I'm Dr. Katowski, | 我是卡托斯基医生 |
but you can call me Doc or Dr. K, | 你们可以叫我医生或者卡医生 |
which is what most people choose to do | 人们一般都这么叫我 |
because it's folksy. | 因为这样更亲切 |
So you work with Dr. Schneider? | 这么说你是施耐德医生的同事 |
Take a breath for me, dear. | 来做个深呼吸亲爱的 |
Deep breath, now. | 深呼吸 |
There you go. | 很好 |
All right. You relaxed? Good, good, good. | 好了放松点没很好很好 |
Dr. Schneider's appendix burst an hour ago. | 一小时前施耐德医生阑尾破裂 |
He just went into surgery. | 他刚刚去做手术了 |
No, no, no, no, no. Now, stay with me. | 别怕别怕听我说 |
Oh, God. No, I need Dr. Schneider. | 老天啊不行我需要施耐德医生 |
- 'Cause he knows about... - Stay with me now. | -因为他了解我的...-听我说 |
Between his screams of agony, | 虽然疼得直叫唤 |
Schneider brought me up to speed on everything concerning your case. | 施耐德还是让我掌握了你的所有情况 |
I know all about these triplets, | 我知道你怀的是三胞胎 |
- and I know that this is a high-risk pregnancy. - Yeah. | -我知道你是高危妊娠-是的 |
But everything's gonna be all right. | 但你一定会平安无事的 |
This is some kind of bad joke, right? | 你是在跟我们开玩笑吗 |
It is not, unfortunately. | 不好意思我没开玩笑 |
Now, sweetheart, I'm gonna get straight to your first concern. | 亲爱的现在我要你注意听我说 |
Look at me now. Look at me. | 看着我看着我 |
Do you see me? I am 73 years old. | 看到我了吗我今年73了 |
- You know what that means, don't you? - No. | -知道这意味着什么吗-不知道 |
That means I don't run wind sprints as fast as I used to, | 这意味着我不能像以前一样跑得那么快 |
but my faculties are otherwise completely intact. | 但我的身体机能依然十分良好 |
There are days that I wish they weren't, | 有时我倒是希望不那么好 |
because then I would retire and spend my remaining days | 那样我就能退休去安度晚年 |
doing something more glamorous | 做点更有意思的事 |
than pulling eight-pound objects out of women's vaginas. | 而不是把七八斤重的孩子从产道里拽出来 |
But until that time, | 不过在那之前 |
I keep showing up here every day. | 我每天都会来医院 |
All right? | 明白了吗 |
I'm also aware that I'm a complete stranger to you, | 我也知道对你来说我完全是个陌生人 |
and this is the biggest moment of your life. | 而今天是你人生中最重要的日子 |
Yeah. | 是的 |
All right? Honey, listen to me. | 好了亲爱的听我说 |
I am the best of the best. | 我是最好的医生 |
And I swear to you, on the lives of my children and my grandchildren, | 我以我儿孙的性命向你保证 |
that I am up to the task. | 我能胜任这场手术 |
- All right? - Okay. | -好吗-好的 |
- All right. - Thank you. | -那好-谢谢你 |
All right. Good. | 很好 |
Now, which one of you's pregnant? | 那么你们俩谁是孕妇 |
Now, that was a bad joke, | 这就是逗你玩了 |
but you just continue to take those deep breaths... | 不过你还要继续做深呼吸 |
Let's see... let me see if any of my people are here. | 让我看看看看这儿有没有我的同族人 |
Let me take a little test. Sheket bevakasha! | 我来做个小测试不许说话[希伯来语] |
Jew! Jew! | 你是犹太人你也是 |
Jew! | 还有你 |
All right, hey! Come on! | 好了注意了 |
And... action! | 准备...开拍 |
What can I do to make you feel better, huh? | 我怎么才能让你开心点 |
You want me to breastfeed you? | 想让我喂你奶吗 |
Would that make you feel better, if I breastfed ya? | 我喂你喝奶你会开心点吗 |
Yeah? Here we go. Let's try to... | 是吗来吧咱们试试... |
I'm-I'm sorry, guys. I need to cut. Uh... | 很抱歉伙计们我得暂停一下 |
Sorry, everybody. A little technical difficulty. | 抱歉各位出了点技术故障 |
Who wants a T-shirt? ? | 谁想要纪念衫 |
- Hey, man. - What's up? | -伙计-怎么了 |
I'm sorry. You know, I'm trying to understand, for my character, | 很抱歉我在试着理解我的角色 |
you know, um, are-are we suggesting, you know, | 我们是在暗示 |
that the Man-ny thinks a grown man can breastfeed a baby? | 主人公真以为一个成年男人能给孩子喂奶吗 |
Are we saying the Man-ny's got brain damage? | 难倒主人公是脑残吗 |
'Cause I could do a voice. | 我可以把嗓音装得像点 |
Kevin, I know you care. | 凯文我知道你在乎 |
I know you care about the character. | 我知道你在乎这个角色 |
I do care about the character. Thank you. | 我确实在乎这个角色谢谢 |
I also know that you're a 30-something-year-old actor | 我还知道你已经三十多岁 |
whose biggest previous role | 可你演过的最重要的角色 |
was a three-episode arc on Nashville. | 只是《音乐之乡》里出现三集的龙套 |
So say the line or find another job. | 好好念台词不然就另谋高就吧 |
Because trust me when I say that I'll have you replaced | 相信我在你回到你的车上之前 |
by Ryan Gosling, Ryan Phillippe, or Ryan Reynolds | 我就能找到瑞安·高斯林瑞安·菲利普 |
or any other handsome Ryan | 瑞安·雷诺兹[皆为著名演员] |
by the time you get to your car. | 或者别的叫瑞安的帅哥顶替你 |
And believe me, my ratings will go up. | 相信我收视率会上去的 |
Ryan Gosling would never do this crap. | 瑞安·高斯林才不会拍这种垃圾 |
You are right, Kevin. | 你说得对凯文 |
Ryan Gosling would never do this crap. | 瑞安·高斯林绝不会拍这种垃圾 |
Remember that. | 记住了 |
Come on, Annie! | 加油安妮 |
Go get the ball, hon! | 去抢球亲爱的 |
Hi, Daddy! | 爸爸 |
Hi, sweetheart! There's the ball! | 宝贝球在那儿呢 |
You want to play soccer? | 你不去踢球吗 |
- It... ? - How's she doing? | -球...-她怎么样 |
Uh, I think she's saving it for the second half. | 我觉得她在为下半场保存体力 |
How's about her? | 她呢 |
- Four boys crying and counting. - That's my little bad ass. | -弄哭四个男孩了-这才是我家小霸王 |
- Switch? - Switch. | -换吗-换 |
- Is that a... - French braid. Yes. | -那是...-法式辫没错 |
Over, under, back through, baby! | 两股头发交织一下宝贝 |
- Hi, Mommy! - All right, well, she made a friend. | -妈妈-好吧她交到个朋友 |
I found him. | 我找到他了 |
My father. | 我父亲 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“我们这一天”